Unofficial Offical Thidranki Discord: The Little Kid's Table

Started 18 Feb 2020
by LocalIdiot
in RvR
Join up ye rock-footed Albanians, tree-swinging hippies, and bootleg Smurfs... this is the next step towards Thidranki becoming the new Emain Macha!

bpwZ5Zj ~~~ https://discord.gg/bpwZ5Zj

Wed 19 Feb 2020 12:01 AM by _Dax_
Time to let hell loose!
Wed 19 Feb 2020 12:05 AM by _Dax_
That went kinda.. nowhere....
Brother, Update the link ...
Wed 19 Feb 2020 1:01 AM by LocalIdiot
_Dax_ wrote:
Wed 19 Feb 2020 12:05 AM
Brother, Update the link ...

It isn't working? The code should not expire and people have joined.

Hmmmm... perhaps ye need to slap the top of yer computer?
Wed 19 Feb 2020 4:21 AM by Nheryn
https://discord.gg/gKMnzu
Try this :p
Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:38 PM by protege
I'm in
Sat 7 Mar 2020 8:00 PM by LocalIdiot
Bumping this post to bring it to the attention of the Albanian night crew and the awful-smelling Red cloak crew trying to make Thor proud. Aye the action has been good recently. Thidranki gathers more and more regulars. It is truly becoming the arena for elite fights.

Sun 8 Mar 2020 12:44 PM by Siouxsie
Nothing new here.
Hibs camp CK with shrooms and Valewalkers.
Albs zerg at APK -> CK.

Mids just die in the crossfire, get frustrated, and log.
It's just an Alb and Hib zerg fest in Thidranki.. not very fun at all.
Must get terribly boring sitting around the CK waiting for people to run into those shrooms.
Sun 8 Mar 2020 7:24 PM by LocalIdiot
Ye must have not played Thidranki recently Siouxsie. Mids be pretty well represented, this crew of Red cloaks put up a good fight. Aye.. very fun fights.

What ye speak about with the CK is nothing new. Who ever owns CK camps it. Well, I should say that realm's fopdoodles camp it. Aye they are easy to kill because by staring at the ground and walls of CK for so long yer eyes get use to seeing only a few feet in front of ye. Aye they are easy kills when they lose their tether to CK. Kind of like their big brothers and sisters that camp Beno, DC, Bled. Blech. Some things don't change whether you are a child or an adult! Things be the same all over. Both Thidranki and FZ have zergs, campers, roaming, 1v1, duels, adds. People complain about all of that in FZ and about it in Thidranki. Aye, things be the same all over.

The only thing Thidranki is lacking is combined pots. Aye. I am very tired of juggling 10 different pots. Haven't much inventory space for all of my dirty tricks. Every Thidranki player is tired of this.

Ain't no time to hate. I will let you sip from my sippie cup Siouxsie.
Mon 16 Mar 2020 8:02 AM by shusama
Haven't been many albs out when us mids have been out. Just hibs at the CK and the one pretty decent hib roam group. One or two sneaky albs and a random minstrel now and then. What happened to the alb 6-8 we had been fighting in the river all the time the week before? Is it getting stale in thid? Should we all move on to Cathal?
Wed 18 Mar 2020 6:53 PM by Ahtan
Hey, this pretty decent Hib Roam Grp was my group. :-)

We were a random group with a good bard and a warden as mainhealer. I tried to invite all interested people, that's generally a Problem, that most people run solo and die, instead of grouping with other players.

I want to thank the red-caped Midgard-Group, that they didnt kill me as they met me yesterday with my 20% health. I expected that they will rush over me, so i sat down and waited for the kill, but they let me live. :-)
Sat 28 Mar 2020 6:27 AM by shusama
You're welcome <3
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics