State of the game.

Started 27 Jan 2020
by Harvey2Tall87
in RvR
Hi all,
I have been debating playing on this server and wanted to know how the action and server is doing. Reading some of these forums kinda is making me not want to try it. How's the economy and action?
Mon 27 Jan 2020 11:19 PM by Wolfir666
Harvey2Tall87 wrote:
Mon 27 Jan 2020 11:02 PM
Hi all,
I have been debating playing on this server and wanted to know how the action and server is doing. Reading some of these forums kinda is making me not want to try it. How's the economy and action?

Action is still good, and economy seems to be okay imho.. doesn't take long to get to 50, doesn't take long, to get into action, and doesn't take long, to have your template done.
Mon 27 Jan 2020 11:33 PM by Freedomcall
First, You should remind that lots of comments are done by ppl that aren't playing phoenix.
Don't judge everything only by he said she said.

And action will depend quite a lot based on your play hour zone.
EU prime time has more players, thus more action.
I see around 1.2k ppl on weekend at EU timezone these days.

Anyway, it takes 24-48 played hours to achieve lvl50.
Why don't you just give a bet and try playing here.
Tue 28 Jan 2020 12:11 AM by Jafeeio
These forums are only a tiny sliver of what's happening and not representative at all.

For Midgard:
Ingame everyone and their mother is constantly twinking, farming, RvRing and there's a big PVE raid almost every day.

I've posted some concerns about the economy a while ago but I can tell you that there are more ways to make gold than ever and there has not been any inflation (the opposite rather) on crafted services and only a small increase in the cost of feathers for high-end drop gear.

I honestly believe all your doubts will be gone once you log in for the first time
Tue 28 Jan 2020 2:06 AM by Riac
if you play NA time and love beating on doors while doing nothing else at all youll love it.
Tue 28 Jan 2020 8:29 AM by bigne88
The servers is healty. EUtz action is great. Can't speak for UStz tough
Tue 28 Jan 2020 11:27 AM by Vkejai
Action is good EU time if your playing Mid or Hib. Albion rvr on holidays atm lol.
Wed 29 Jan 2020 9:36 AM by Sepplord
Vkejai wrote:
Tue 28 Jan 2020 11:27 AM
Action is good EU time if your playing Mid or Hib. Albion rvr on holidays atm lol.

just a few weeks ago albion had the biggest zerg and hibs were really low...

population is changing all the time, with big shifts hapening especially when zergleader switch realms
Wed 29 Jan 2020 10:34 AM by Wolfir666
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 29 Jan 2020 9:36 AM
population is changing all the time, with big shifts hapening especially when zergleader switch realms

Very true. Not sure if it's true about what i did read in the forum here about Gio going to Alb now, that of course also might change it all up again.

Luckily there still exist other RvR-leaders in Mid
Wed 29 Jan 2020 1:12 PM by Gohanssj
Tbh it depends what you want to do. Atm it is a bit of a mindless keep take zerg bonanza, but if you skirt that you can find other players doing the same and gave decent fights. It's not super easy to get good fights but as people have said, youncan be 50 and templated in around a day played so give it a go and see what you think
Wed 5 Feb 2020 3:36 AM by Lord_ManHammer
pfft yay sounds like the same euro zerg play that started killing the game months ago. im out too
Thu 6 Feb 2020 1:56 PM by Sei
It s Big zerg going for keeps or elite 8v8 with moslty high tank.

Nearly nothing in the middle and as a New player the main issue is the entry barrier of 8v8 cause of the rank inflation

I dont speak about stealther world.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics