What is wrong with the RvR Balance ? .. Char

Started 4 Jan 2020
by Saldinna
in RvR
Hey Guys,

Almost 19 years have passed since I played the game. I have to get rid of this now that I am here on the server. Hopefully I understand something my English is not the Best!

I've been thinking for a long time if I want to take a look at what's going on at the moment. I've been playing regularly for a year now. It works well sometimes it works badly. But I think there are enough people who know the game well enough that some things are just not fair and we get here in the forum how often which get a nerf or a love for Alb/Hib. that's okay, but to get back to the point, Midagrd will be enough to justify what is missing and this Charge!

Now I will and unfortunately have to read that many will say that if have Midgard and the another Melees have Carge all caster instant died... noo!

you can see what happens, all kiting so long that everyone is in root or mezz and can distribute the casters/healers in peace NS!
That's all ok because we know how to play, to win a fight apart from how you should stand correctly or how you are well rehearsed and a little bit luck?

No, unfortunately it turns out very differently than you think. Since Midagrd Charge is missing, the balance has already been kinked because the albs and hibs have a lot more options, apart from the fact that the nurse can interrupt a red pet charm it just because the Midagrd is simply taken too much away everyone is screaming about how strong Midagrd is but forget that Midagrd always gets some nerfs but doesn't have a yellow red NS.

... Because no one is trained on sup Skill. Then why does the RM do no damage but every second Caster from Hib/Alb have yellow/red NS and more..
What I also saw is that the wizard have ae gift ae snare red NS and the debuff lasts longer on Earth Skill .. its a joke or ?

you could still live with that but the church on the cake is because the RM also takes the ras.

You can forget the volcano because you can meet up to 5 people in the zerg and the minefields don't work properly.

That's my opinion about it and something has to be changed otherwise you will soon see only 100 albs and 100 hibs running around throwing their stunfields that also bend stacks and the server is practically empty or dead in summer it worked so far good with the balance but an end can be seen if it goes on like this. Build a batch because RM gives another option that it is fair and fixes the stunfelds at twf it also worked.

No matter what changes the rvr system and does not always depend on the statics how much where on there is alone that many char are just useles because he is missing something. now you can knock on me or suggest me to play another realm no it's all good but I had to get rid of it.

Peace
Sat 4 Jan 2020 3:35 AM by Azrael
Oh no, not this again. -1
At the beginning I thought this post is going to a serious direction but it is just a qq whine post. I am disappointed

Edit: Indeed, if we do not change things into mids favor, mids will disappear and only hibs and albs will survive as everday especially at - this- NA time you writing this post.
Sat 4 Jan 2020 4:03 AM by Saldinna
Azrael wrote:
Sat 4 Jan 2020 3:35 AM
Oh no, not this again. -1
At the beginning I thought this post is going to a serious direction but it is just a qq whine post. I am disappointed

Edit: Indeed, if we do not change things into mids favor, mids will disappear and only hibs and albs will survive as everday especially at - this- NA time you writing this post.

That's a QQ yes because it is stupid and maybe yes it will be heard me! and the RM or Zerker you will get a little love .. otherwise it stays as I mentioned it and I will enjoy the time withh you all just wanted to mention it once and everything is Good

DAoC is Love and still the best Game for many .. was a looong good Time . TY
Sat 4 Jan 2020 6:07 AM by easytoremember
He's not wrong about wizard debuff duration
Sat 4 Jan 2020 6:33 AM by Forlornhope
You're looking at this from only one time zone's perspective, unfortunately. For the past few months during NA time a 50-80 man zerg has been literally steam rolling over everything. It's almost all that's out during my play time. Like it or not the HP buff helped mid more than any other server, giving you guys charge would be fucking ridiculous lol. Half of your group can barely already be cc'd since you'll likely run a warrior and 1-3 light tanks. Sorry, but giving you charge for half your group would create such an imbalance it's almost laughable.
Sun 5 Jan 2020 12:53 AM by Forlornhope
If you think mid's an underdog take a look at hib land on the warmap right now. That started during EU prime, mid's population's fine. It's not declining.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics