Hey albs whya re you 16v8 all night?

Started 29 Dec 2019
by ohushi
in RvR
can you explain this shit?
Sun 29 Dec 2019 8:08 AM by ohushi
77%
Sun 29 Dec 2019 10:48 AM by MacPrior
What is wrong with 16vs8? You are professionals, playing perfect your group role, Albs are just random, mostly without grouped at all. So , you have the same chance to win.
Sun 29 Dec 2019 8:02 PM by Wolfir666
ohushi wrote:
Sun 29 Dec 2019 7:23 AM
can you explain this shit?

So i take it, Albs are indeed building up a "zerg" (if you can call 16 people a zerg) during the NA-times now?
Mon 30 Dec 2019 2:25 PM by chryso
As soon as the 8-mans stop killing small man groups I will listen to your complaints.
Mon 30 Dec 2019 8:13 PM by Doolin
check thid sometime. Hib 6 mans kill 15+ albs constantly..... when they actually leave CK.
Sat 4 Jan 2020 11:55 AM by Sepplord
chryso wrote:
Mon 30 Dec 2019 2:25 PM
As soon as the 8-mans stop killing small man groups I will listen to your complaints.

yeah it's quite ridicolous the attitude SOME 8-mans have...

noone can acces their outerkeep docks because an enemy 8man is blocking it. They finally get into a fight with another group and because they are fighting directly on the highway that grtoup just blocked for ten minutes they get get added.
And at that point your realms 8man pulls off, stops fighting, complains about "fair fights" and lets the enemy group shred another bulk of solo-randoms because somehow that's the fair thing to do

Most 8mans aren't intrested in fairfights, they are intrested in RP-farming. And with their "stop fighting so the other 8man can continue killing solos/randoms"-mentality they found a way within the ruleset to lure in even more fodder. Just taking turns cruising the three realms portkeeps/docks doing that allday long. Can't tell me there is a single "fair" 8vs8 even possible at these high traffic positions. If you are there, you aren't looking for a long and intense 8vs8.
Sat 4 Jan 2020 4:02 PM by Highfather17
Sepplord wrote:
Sat 4 Jan 2020 11:55 AM
chryso wrote:

noone can acces their outerkeep docks because an enemy 8man is blocking it. They finally get into a fight with another group and because they are fighting directly on the highway that grtoup just blocked for ten minutes they get get added.
And at that point your realms 8man pulls off, stops fighting, complains about "fair fights" and lets the enemy group shred another bulk of solo-randoms because somehow that's the fair thing to do

Most 8mans aren't intrested in fairfights, they are intrested in RP-farming. And with their "stop fighting so the other 8man can continue killing solos/randoms"-mentality they found a way within the ruleset to lure in even more fodder. Just taking turns cruising the three realms portkeeps/docks doing that allday long. Can't tell me there is a single "fair" 8vs8 even possible at these high traffic positions. If you are there, you aren't looking for a long and intense 8vs8.
I agree with everything you said.

In the last two weeks and I've had exactly 1 alb 8 man respect my 1v1 fights.

Like ok, I guess I'll start adding on you guys too then. And I'm a great fucking adder. I won't look to kill one guy, I'll snare poison all your tanks and interrupt your support in a heartbeat. And if you are dumb enough to attack me I'll just vanish thereby wasting more of your time.
Mon 6 Jan 2020 2:29 AM by pollojack
The only way to encourage 8 mans to respect solos is to add 8 mans when they are in 8v8. With no opposition they become bullys of the frontier and need a smack to teach them some respect.

I have taken to slow poisoning druids/bard/minsts when I see them trying to kite. That or hitting their casters with my hunter from afar, if they chase to cast, I run so they aren't doing their job.

Remember the 5 man event and those that wanted to solo were in the keep and groups kept trying to come in and wipe everyone? That broke me from this respect and observe to fuck em.
Tue 7 Jan 2020 12:51 AM by sugaree
pollojack wrote:
Mon 6 Jan 2020 2:29 AM
The only way to encourage 8 mans to respect solos is to add 8 mans when they are in 8v8. With no opposition they become bullys of the frontier and need a smack to teach them some respect.

I have taken to slow poisoning druids/bard/minsts when I see them trying to kite. That or hitting their casters with my hunter from afar, if they chase to cast, I run so they aren't doing their job.

I'm not seeing how adding on fights is going to get you respect. Then again, I got my primary education out of a box of Froot Loops, so maybe I'm missing something here?
Tue 7 Jan 2020 1:46 AM by pollojack
sugaree wrote:
Tue 7 Jan 2020 12:51 AM
pollojack wrote:

I'm not seeing how adding on fights is going to get you respect. Then again, I got my primary education out of a box of Froot Loops, so maybe I'm missing something here?

It teaches them that getting added sucks. Enough "good" 8v8s ruined and they may cave to not add. This is my backup plan because doing nothing and observing literally did nothing as I would get jumped even if they saw me jump a Ranger that actually was adding.
Tue 7 Jan 2020 2:25 AM by Forlornhope
pollojack wrote:
Tue 7 Jan 2020 1:46 AM
sugaree wrote:
pollojack wrote:

It teaches them that getting added sucks. Enough "good" 8v8s ruined and they may cave to not add. This is my backup plan because doing nothing and observing literally did nothing as I would get jumped even if they saw me jump a Ranger that actually was adding.

Unless you're part of their little 8v8 circle jerk they will literally add anything, they don't care. They have some sort of warped morality that lets them justify pulling off a fight and letting their realm mates die while simultaneously adding anything they want. Or endlessly farm docks and do the exact same things. If added them wasn't an instant death sentence I would do it every time.
Tue 7 Jan 2020 8:16 AM by gotwqqd
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 7 Jan 2020 2:25 AM
pollojack wrote:
sugaree wrote:

Unless you're part of their little 8v8 circle jerk they will literally add anything, they don't care. They have some sort of warped morality that lets them justify pulling off a fight and letting their realm mates die while simultaneously adding anything they want. Or endlessly farm docks and do the exact same things. If added them wasn't an instant death sentence I would do it every time.
This
Tue 7 Jan 2020 1:14 PM by pollojack
Forlornhope wrote:
pollojack wrote:
sugaree wrote:

Then at worst, adding 8v8s is getting even.
Tue 7 Jan 2020 1:19 PM by Forlornhope
pollojack wrote:
Tue 7 Jan 2020 1:14 PM
Forlornhope wrote:
pollojack wrote:

Then at worst, adding 8v8s is getting even.

Yeah but in most cases there's not much point. They're all going to stop and kill you as soon as they notice while ignoring each other. I can see how it is probably easier on a stealther, but on a visi it's basically pointless.
Wed 8 Jan 2020 9:13 AM by MacPrior
This 8vs8 league just set any strange rules in the game for themself which is OK, but dont await others follow thees rules.
The game dedicate RvR very simple - red is dead. Realm against realm.

So, don't cry, just go and meet any other 8ers somewhere besides of the normal fights. On life it was Agramon.
And even if there any zerg, 16 slot will add you - don't cry, its RvR, baby!
Wed 8 Jan 2020 7:22 PM by vxr
Highfather17 wrote:
Sat 4 Jan 2020 4:02 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Sat 4 Jan 2020 11:55 AM
chryso wrote:

I agree with everything you said.

In the last two weeks and I've had exactly 1 alb 8 man respect my 1v1 fights.

Like ok, I guess I'll start adding on you guys too then. And I'm a great fucking adder. I won't look to kill one guy, I'll snare poison all your tanks and interrupt your support in a heartbeat. And if you are dumb enough to attack me I'll just vanish thereby wasting more of your time.

LOL. I have been left alone or not added by 8 mans 3 times my entire time on this server. Once in two weeks is a blessing.
Wed 15 Jan 2020 1:15 AM by ohushi
this was aimed at the 8man that was in GvG and 16v8... they even tried to fair fight afterwards
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics