Guys be nice to Megapixell. Plz

Started 24 Nov 2019
by Rhox
in RvR
Ok look everyone. I have never liked Megapixell at all. We all know he leaches, coast guards, adds, and does everything else that is toxic and in this game.

We have all seen it. We have all cussed his name. We have all logged off at one point because of frustration at the way he plays this game.

Well I found out something terrible tonight and I feel like we need to cut him some slack.

While asking why he is killing sitting soloer 3v1 in the spot that lots of people have gone this weekend for good respectful 1v1 Megpixell disclosed some information to me and I feel kind of bad.

I made an accusation that he wasn't old school or he would treat the game differently with more respect. With the respect that was around pre TOA. It was at this point when he dropped the bomb. It turns out he had. But it gets worse.... he admitted to playing on Lancelot. He went on to tell me how he was killed alot by LA and Mist (which a lot of us where) but instead of learning and getting better at his craft he just let it build up and caused rage and anger.

He Felt like he was bullied by those guys and they beat on him so much it broke him. A few years of bullying was just to much.

That brings us to today 2019. He now can run around with his small man and do all the things we hate and get a few kills and leach some RP's each night and before he goes to bed he watch's Xarrio vs albs and says "fuck those guys look whos bad now! You are Megapixell, You are!"
Sun 24 Nov 2019 6:39 PM by Zelek
Played on Lancelot too. I had a macro to target Mistwraith and double bolt from my fire wiz with a body sorc assist debuffing. It was great.
Mon 25 Nov 2019 11:02 AM by Yeeha
who?
Mon 25 Nov 2019 2:17 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Yeeha wrote:
Mon 25 Nov 2019 11:02 AM
who?

Rank 8.6 Beno coastguarding Merc.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics