@Stealthzerg and ghost hunting.

Started 15 Nov 2019
by Rhox
in RvR
thirian24 made a nice request for the GMs to look at the issue. This is not so nice.

I will be honest if you group up in stealth and add to fight be because #'s win fight you are killing this great game.

Say what you want "Red is Dead" and whatever or I can compete with high RR opponent or whatever. You can also say you died in a RvR zone blah bla blah The bottom line is if you group up to kill opponents they are going to one day leave. I have over 70 days played on my toons and this game and the staff are amazing!!!! But even as much as I love this game stealth zergs are killing a population that's already struggling for both stealthers and visables that might run around waiting for groups.

With the number of this server decline.... newness wearing off, wow classic, change to NF etc.... its more important then ever for the health of the server to try to keep its current player base.

If you stealth zerg and/or add fights your killing the game. Even I someone, that love this game and will most likely never play another video game once this dies, gets extremely frustrated with the lack of respect that is currently going on.

Its awesome that you group up with 2 ,3 or 4 of your buddies to stealth around... its your choice to do that. Just know that by doing that one day your going to have nothing to kill. Everyone that challenges themselves to be good at the game will have left and your noob stealth group will be hunting ghost that you cant find.

I get it that this used to be ok at one point when the population was high. The Spuk, stealth legends etc..

I will also not be replying to any replies to this thread as there is no point. If your a skill zerger then there is no convincing you and congrats on killing a great game and all the staffs hard work.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:04 PM by Tarticus74
Totally agree was going for Lone Enforcer think I'm around 1750 Solo Kills but finding it hard very hard going.

I booted up the PS4 other day first time for ages other than my daughter playing fortnite and logged back into Destiny 2 a game that took up a lot of the time and was like ohhh this is good made a change and spent a good 5 or 6 hrs on it.

With a full time job and family time is restricted and I find myself wishing for a change.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:13 PM by shintacki
One time a couple Alb stealthers got mad at me cause I didnt help them kill Hwaat (or however you spell it) on Beno bridge. I responded that it was already a 2v1 and that they shouldnt have needed my help. I received several angry tells that day. So basically, stealthers are almost all the lowest of the player base here and while I never add an even fight when I see one, I dont feel very bad when other people do add stealthers or when people kill the winner. Stealthers have added my smallman fights more times than I can count, and some high RR "soloers" are a part of that. Play to have fun, if that style clashes with someone elses you either avoid that person or the area they are in or adjust to kill them. I dont think the devs or anyone else can or should do anything about stealthers grouping together
Fri 15 Nov 2019 11:28 PM by Torye
Well lumping all stealthers into one lump like the above poster did is a bit silly. I don't particularly like stealth zergs, I have been in one or two to combat other zergs. But your wanting to stop stealth zergs is going to be as successful as me wanting visi groups to quit jumping in on my solo fights. I guess you should just quit if you don't like the way others play. I just decide to take a deep breath and move on.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 11:31 PM by Riac
Torye wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 11:28 PM
Well lumping all stealthers into one lump like the above poster did is a bit silly. I don't particularly like stealth zergs, I have been in one or two to combat other zergs. But your wanting to stop stealth zergs is going to be as successful as me wanting visi groups to quit jumping in on my solo fights. I guess you should just quit if you don't like the way others play. I just decide to take a deep breath and move on.

considering most of us have been here from the start and its generally the ppl just stopping by that make the waves, i dont agree with you.
Sat 16 Nov 2019 12:02 AM by Torye
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 11:31 PM
Torye wrote:

considering most of us have been here from the start and its generally the ppl just stopping by that make the waves, i dont agree with you.

I don't think I understood your reply to my post. You don't agree with me because I'm saying everyone plays the game the way they want to and you aren't going to change their minds?
Sat 16 Nov 2019 12:02 AM by Torye
Riac wrote:
Torye wrote:

I don't think I understood your reply to my post. You don't agree with me because I'm saying everyone plays the game the way they want to and you aren't going to change their minds?
Sat 16 Nov 2019 12:22 AM by Riac
Torye wrote:
Sat 16 Nov 2019 12:02 AM
Riac wrote:
Torye wrote:

i was really talking more about the quiting portion.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 5:17 PM by Shadanwolf
For me....I say to each his own. Every game has some issues. EVERY GAME.
-pets coming through doors
-player bias against certain classes or specs-----rejecting them from groups. I love cave shaman . Most reject them from groups. I found ways to have fun...playing in the BG's where elitest though has failed to materialize. Or I try other characters......or I play solo as a stealther where no one defines what I can do.

Are two examples.

my answer.....find a niche that is fun. IF NO FUN...try another game.
Remember...this is a game. If it is not fun....find another world to play in.....AND HAVE FUN.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 6:51 PM by daytonchambers
When I log in to the game I'll first head out solo on one of my sneaks most of the time, and If there are some good small fights I'll stick with it. Solo play is my favorite.

But If I encounter nothing but stealth groups I'll switch to my mentalist and aoe dot bomb the piss out of them every opportunity I get. Call it my version of giving them the finger.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 6:54 PM by Riac
daytonchambers wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 6:51 PM
When I log in to the game I'll first head out solo on one of my sneaks most of the time, and If there are some good small fights I'll stick with it. Solo play is my favorite.

But If I encounter nothing but stealth groups I'll switch to my mentalist and aoe dot bomb the piss out of them every opportunity I get. Call it my version of giving them the finger.

stealth groups should get every iteration of 'the finger' that exists in our world. keep doen the lords work.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 6:57 PM by daytonchambers
Riac wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 6:54 PM
stealth groups should get every iteration of 'the finger' that exists in our world. keep doen the lords work.

Something you and I actually agree on for a change
Wed 20 Nov 2019 8:52 PM by Roto23
Rhox wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:13 PM
thirian24 made a nice request for the GMs to look at the issue. This is not so nice.

I will be honest if you group up in stealth and add to fight be because #'s win fight you are killing this great game.

Say what you want "Red is Dead" and whatever or I can compete with high RR opponent or whatever. You can also say you died in a RvR zone blah bla blah The bottom line is if you group up to kill opponents they are going to one day leave. I have over 70 days played on my toons and this game and the staff are amazing!!!! But even as much as I love this game stealth zergs are killing a population that's already struggling for both stealthers and visables that might run around waiting for groups.

With the number of this server decline.... newness wearing off, wow classic, change to NF etc.... its more important then ever for the health of the server to try to keep its current player base.

If you stealth zerg and/or add fights your killing the game. Even I someone, that love this game and will most likely never play another video game once this dies, gets extremely frustrated with the lack of respect that is currently going on.

Its awesome that you group up with 2 ,3 or 4 of your buddies to stealth around... its your choice to do that. Just know that by doing that one day your going to have nothing to kill. Everyone that challenges themselves to be good at the game will have left and your noob stealth group will be hunting ghost that you cant find.

I get it that this used to be ok at one point when the population was high. The Spuk, stealth legends etc..

I will also not be replying to any replies to this thread as there is no point. If your a skill zerger then there is no convincing you and congrats on killing a great game and all the staffs hard work.

I do not like stealthiers and will not play one, but I can't believe people think that only visibles are allowed to group up and roll people 8v1
Wed 20 Nov 2019 8:55 PM by Riac
its not cool when anyone does it, especially if its 2 ppl fighting each other and the lame asses run up and ruin it. most of those ppl are scumbags or just suck in general, gotta get what you can because you dont get shit otherwise lol.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:17 PM by LrdRahl
I don't agree with your playstyle so you suck and are toxic and need to diaf

Lmao

I am honestly more concerned with the 2v1 situations when you are not even close to the most shorthanded. Somehow that's just part of the game but grouping up as stealth isn't.

How long has Mid and Hib been allies in Albs FZ now?
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:25 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:17 PM
I don't agree with your playstyle so you suck and are toxic and need to diaf

Lmao

I am honestly more concerned with the 2v1 situations when you are not even close to the most shorthanded. Somehow that's just part of the game but grouping up as stealth isn't.

How long has Mid and Hib been allies in Albs FZ now?

speaking of the ppl that suck and have to get it how they can lol.

are you still blaming your lame ass stealth group on alb being underpowered in the zerg war or w/e... as if they two have any correlation lol. i ima gine theyll continue to be "allies" for as long as you lames play that way and continue to provide a common cause for them to get behind. mid stealth groups get the same condemnation from me, you see limpshot or jelloshothand around add those idiots into the ground.

tbh idk what youre talking about the with the 2v1 stuff. are you talking about ppl adding on you even though they are higher RR? if so, its probably because they know who you are and dont like you.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:33 PM by LrdRahl
In stealth we are not underpowered at all, but it doesn't excuse cheating aka crossrealming.

The 2v1 Situation is a general statement on how often it happens in general RvR and has nothing to do with stealth. I just really loved the buddy realms defense that we are too strong to fight alone or some nonsense so 2 realms can just fight together because a single group is just "too op"

We are all enemies, banding together because you can't get your own realm behind you to fight off 2 groups is pretty darn sad. Being able to just have the tools / self buffs / spells / advantages of 2 realms it is the defination of unfair advantage.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:37 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:33 PM
In stealth we are not underpowered at all, but it doesn't excuse cheating aka crossrealming.

The 2v1 Situation is a general statement on how often it happens in general RvR and has nothing to do with stealth. I just really loved the buddy realms defense that we are too strong to fight alone or some nonsense so 2 realms can just fight together because a single group is just "too op"

We are all enemies, banding together because you can't get your own realm behind you to fight off 2 groups is pretty darn sad. Being able to just have the tools / self buffs / spells / advantages of 2 realms it is the defination of unfair advantage.

once again you fail to grasp the crux of the issue.
1. no one has to x realm when they all hate you and your friends. they know youre in the general area and just wait for a good opportunity to fuck you up because you are killing all the solo action. (tbh x-realming seems like such a dated concept with how intertwined the community has become with discord servers and such. if you think ppl from other realms dont talk to each other than youre just naive. that being said next to none of the conversation has anything to do with x-realming. its ppl talking about the fights they just had, good specs/bad specs, ppl acting lame aka you guys. stuff like that. cant imagine why no one has invited you guys to any of these communities. lol j/k i know exactly why.)
2. no one wants to group up to fuck with you idiots (this is the main point). we are trying to solo and fight each other. we dont wanna group to over come you guys. tbh wed much prefer that you guys solo too and we all have good fights and more solos out makes for more fights to be had. maybe you guys could even learn to play your classes and no have to depend on you other 5 friends to kill one person.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:45 PM by LrdRahl
we literally did this 1 time... but learn to play... sure bud
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:49 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:45 PM

litterally did it one time as your /as event. but the alb stealth zerg has been out for many nights. its bitched about nightly in the discords.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:50 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 9:45 PM

considering your full stealth group died to a 4 man, perhaps some of you guys should learn to play lol
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:16 PM by thirian24
Lmao. I love seeing Lilbusta pick apart these posts so easily.

One thing though Lilbusta, you're literally arguing with a brick wall. It's a waste of time. Although it is entertaining.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:17 PM by Riac
thirian24 wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:16 PM

One thing though Lilbusta, you're literally arguing with a brick wall. It's a waste of time. Although it is entertaining.

im sitting in the business center studying for a test. ive got time lol.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:27 PM by LrdRahl
thirian24 wrote:

I am really not sure how he picked anything apart... he was wrong about me "always running stealth zergs" and "never solo" and also wrong about my people getting rolled by a 4 man so... I think you may just be a fanboi.

Its cool though I still <3 you all
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:31 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:27 PM
thirian24 wrote:

I am really not sure how he picked anything apart... he was wrong about me "always running stealth zergs" and "never solo" and also wrong about my people getting rolled by a 4 man so... I think you may just be a fanboi.

Its cool though I still <3 you all

bruh, in the prev topic the 4 man came in and said it was a blast, you agreed it was fun. then i flamed you because you lost to a 4 man and asked how you didnt lock the healer down. to which you replied your minst was only lvl 43 and didnt have much exp (no comment on the other 7 idiots lol) soooooo......... def dont think i made that up lol. its in the thread uth locked, im not digging it up, but its there. perhaps my fanboi will do it for me lol.

just because you werent running it doesnt mean its not happening and has many of the same ppl involved. thats like grumpy saying there was no mid zerg last night because he didnt lead it lol. we all know there was a mid zerg last night, it just had a different leader.

tbh im not sure i accused you of NEVER soloing. hell, even lolph solos from time to time lol.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:32 PM by thirian24
Ofc I'm a fanboi. He plays respectably, doesn't add and doesn't join stealth zergs. So yeah. Anybody that plays like that, I'm a fan of them. Unfortunately, we are a rather small community on this server.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:43 PM by LrdRahl
psssst you should check the thread again, wasn't me that said anything about that lol
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:46 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:43 PM
psssst you should check the thread again, wasn't me that said anything about that lol

then it was cyrosis? isnt he a member of your group? (tbh same person as far as im concerned. zerger that doesnt win 1v1s or 4v8s lol)
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:01 PM by LrdRahl
ROFL no, not the same person at least not when insults are tossed around. You have now repeatedly tossed out incorrect information and to the public said it was all me basically.

You have now been wrong too many times to even be credible anymore, but thats ok. The stealth zerg won't stop, solos wanna solo and its such a cool tight knit community with so much respect it should be easy to organise people to go to the solo zone.

I promise I have enough respect for the solo community to not go there in a party and trash you all I really don't need any hate. I am one of the most laid back people around. I take pride in what I built and the effort it took to get there. I am not gonna apologise for grouping up and killing anything that moves in a zone dedicated to group combat (anywhere else other then solo area)

The logich behind "I wont go to solo zone because groups will kill me" considering your alternative has been to go into zones where groups will kill you.

I don't want to get into verbal mud slinging, I didn't do it in the last thread and I really don't want to do it here either.

As a solo the only thing you can do about stealth zergs besides complaining on the forums and attacking innocent people is

Go to the solo area, I promise I wont come after you
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:14 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:01 PM
ROFL no, not the same person at least not when insults are tossed around. You have now repeatedly tossed out incorrect information and to the public said it was all me basically.

You have now been wrong too many times to even be credible anymore, but thats ok. The stealth zerg won't stop, solos wanna solo and its such a cool tight knit community with so much respect it should be easy to organise people to go to the solo zone.

I promise I have enough respect for the solo community to not go there in a party and trash you all I really don't need any hate. I am one of the most laid back people around. I take pride in what I built and the effort it took to get there. I am not gonna apologise for grouping up and killing anything that moves in a zone dedicated to group combat (anywhere else other then solo area)

The logich behind "I wont go to solo zone because groups will kill me" considering your alternative has been to go into zones where groups will kill you.

I don't want to get into verbal mud slinging, I didn't do it in the last thread and I really don't want to do it here either.

As a solo the only thing you can do about stealth zergs besides complaining on the forums and attacking innocent people is

Go to the solo area, I promise I wont come after you

here we go w/ the solo zone shit. those zones are too small, its like having 3 seperate 1v1s inside a racketball court. and once a group has an idea anything is going on they do go roll you. the fact that anyone in a group can enter the solo zone totally defeats the purpose of even having it. not to mention this totally negates the hunt portion of the fights. while it may be a good idea, the execution sucks very badly.
id love to have a functioning solo zone tbh. the idea of the alb stealth zerg sitting at a dock as tumble weeds blow by and they wonder where everyones at.
its hard to tell you lames apart, lame ass zergers, and it is all the same to me.

so just for clarification. cyrosis is not a member of your group and you were not a part of that stealth group that lost to the 4 man? since you were leading it, id assume you had to have been there. just not really seeing how im wrong about too much stuff.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:26 PM by Loki
thirian24 wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 10:32 PM
He plays respectably, doesn't add and doesn't join stealth zergs. So yeah. Anybody that plays like that, I'm a fan of them.

Do you keep a straight face when you blatantly lie like that ? Or do you cringe a bit. Just curious . Pathological liars fascinate me.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:28 PM by Riac
Loki wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:26 PM
thirian24 wrote:
He plays respectably, doesn't add and doesn't join stealth zergs. So yeah. Anybody that plays like that, I'm a fan of them.

Do you keep a straight face when you blatantly lie like that ? Or do you cringe a bit. Just curious . Pathological liars fascinate me.

undercover in the house lol.
tbh idk undercover that much but i do like when he makes fun of ppl camping docks, and the ONLY time i ever seen undercover is at the nged docks lol.

do tell about my stealth zerging or w/e it is that you are implying that i do here, undercover.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:32 PM by Loki
Riac wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:28 PM
do tell about my stealth zerging or w/e it is that you are implying that i do here, undercover.

Sorry, dunno who you are and I haven't been to nGed docks in maybe 3 months. If we met there several times it was purely accidental. I'm just questioning this clown's alleged respect towards soloers. Mainly because he called me the cancer of the stealth community for - and I'm not even joking- using SL pots. Which was also made up by his paranoia. Now he sends me a delusional DM asking me if I don't notice how nice and fair he is.

Like most stealthers on this server, he sings a different tune in game.

And try to be more accurate in your accusations, Riac. I don't have a problem with dock campers, I have a problem with sneaks who's ONLY strategy is sit tight for hours and hope someone runs into them so they can PA. It's as lame as it can be. Those that do that don't perform well in fair fights.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:34 PM by Riac
Loki wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:32 PM
Riac wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:28 PM

Sorry, dunno who you are and I haven't been to nGed docks in maybe 3 months. If we met there several times it was purely accidental. I'm just questioning this clown's alleged respect towards soloers. Mainly because he called me the cancer of the stealth community for - and I'm not even joking- using SL pots. Which was also made up by his paranoia. Now he sends me a delusional DM asking me if I don't notice how nice and fair he is.

Like most stealthers on this server, he sings a different tune in game.

rofl undercovers reading comprehension problems strike again. he was referring to me in that post, not himself. not that i think hwat behaves any differently than i do.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:37 PM by Loki
I dont have a reading comprehension, you just read the 1st sentence and ignored the rest. Try to read the whole thing. The argument was that Hwarth pretends he respects that but he doesn't . It's not hard to understand.

Again, I dunno who you are and your desire to pick a fight with me is boring me to death . Good luck.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:40 PM by Riac
Loki wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:37 PM
I dont have a reading comprehension, you just read the 1st sentence and ignored the rest. Try to read the whole thing.

tbh i think thats what you did, and you sort of do this a lot. do you not remember the whole last name change fiasco from the tany video??? you thought he rage respeced and you actually made you last name taniragerespec or some shit lol.
i read the whole post. but it still doesnt make sense. he was talking about me, and yet you posted as if he were talking about himself.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 11:46 PM by Loki
Again, you missed the point entirely. No one was talking to /about you . I couldnt give a fk less about what you remember or interpret the way you want
Thu 21 Nov 2019 12:04 AM by LrdRahl
It was actually not me OR Syrosis that said anything about the 43.

Syrosis doesnt even have a stealthier.

I was in the group but there was a separate one running most of it (besides maybe 2 runs) that was separate and not part of our group the 43 joined us at the very end but at that point we were 5 albs vs the 8 total stealthers with the Mid Hib group that got reported.

So... you may wanna check facts because this is what I mean by you sayin a lot of wrong things, and you continue.

I only am gonna reply where people spread false information about me, my guild, and my alliance. Otherwise for real I do want everyone to have a good time, but dont tell me that I cant have a good time the way I want, or others will cheat. That is where my biggest issue lies.
Thu 21 Nov 2019 12:24 AM by thirian24
LrdRahl, I don't really think it matters anymore. Play how you think is fun, hopefully I'll catch you solo. If not.. well it wouldn't be a surprise.
Thu 21 Nov 2019 2:40 AM by Azuell
thirian24 wrote:
Ofc I'm a fanboi. He plays respectably, doesn't add and doesn't join stealth zergs. So yeah. Anybody that plays like that, I'm a fan of them. Unfortunately, we are a rather small community on this server.

I hate to ruin Lilbusta's perfect image, but I have seen him add. He added on my duo at bled when we were already fighting 4 or 5 of the coastguard. It's all good though, think that was the only night I've ever encountered him but that name stuck out to me for some reason.

Also, to the alliance stealth zerg leader, hibs/mids teaming up to take out an alb stealth zerg is definitely not xrealming. I think it's hilarious they teamed up and rolled you guys though and that you're openly admitting to appealing them for it.
Thu 21 Nov 2019 2:52 AM by Riac
whelp, the lame ass alb stealth zerg is out again. killing all the 1v1 action. cool.

gullys, im adding on you for life now.
Thu 21 Nov 2019 4:08 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Riac wrote:
Thu 21 Nov 2019 2:52 AM

Quite the hypocrite, right here.

Either adding is for "idiots" and wrong, or it's not.

"But they did it first!" is the retort of a pre-adolescent child, and not justification for poor behavior, so save it.
Thu 21 Nov 2019 4:09 AM by Riac
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu 21 Nov 2019 4:08 AM
Riac wrote:
Thu 21 Nov 2019 2:52 AM

Quite the hypocrite, right here.

Either adding is for "idiots" and wrong, or it's not.

"But they did it first!" is the retort of a pre-adolescent child, and not justification for poor behavior, so save it.

good thing i only need to rationalize it to myself. but, yea adding on gullys from here on out.
i didnt start it, why should i be the only one on the recieving end of this?
isnt there a golden and silver rule that applies to these situations?
Thu 21 Nov 2019 6:04 AM by LrdRahl
We dont even have 8!

LOL

good / bad / I dont care this is hillarious
Thu 21 Nov 2019 6:30 AM by Runental
I mean, I don't know this LrdRahl guy nor his buddys,- simply im to old for this shi** and can't remember names very good due high drug consuming back in the 90s...
Anyway, there is nothing wrong to form stealth FGs but static camping and killing every solo in sight might be a bit lame and boring for me imo.
As Alb you're able to form strongest stealther grps ever, even to roam around, so camping with a FG is a total waste of time and manpower.

Hint:
Back in the days on Uthgard 1, my beloved Black Adder Friends Ramboz, Dioz and Co run a full stealth grp aswell, but know what?
They roamed whole Old emain, even attacking full visible groups with 3x AM, SOS Perfs and Slams, and they've done it very well.
Still hatet them cause they kill every solo as well and they were the worst for the small Uthgard community but atleast they tryed something different and had success with this.

You just seems to play the easy boring way, but if this is your fun and challenge, go on!
But don't blame enemys if they team up vs you.
Thu 21 Nov 2019 6:37 AM by LrdRahl
Its so sad though having to group up with the other realm? Really? hah I guess

Also definately jumping more then just solos as well, am I the only one who doesn't make up facts then pretend they are truth?
Thu 21 Nov 2019 6:45 AM by Runental
No idea, I don't care, but i talked about FGs not "more then one". This can be 2 or 3 or 8, who knows... I doubt the last one.
Everyone is responsible for his own goals and everyone defines fun differently, so have a good one and enjoy daoc with all pros & cons xD
Thu 21 Nov 2019 6:46 AM by Riac
Runental wrote:
Thu 21 Nov 2019 6:30 AM
I mean, I don't know this LrdRahl guy nor his buddys,- simply im to old for this shi** and can't remember names very good due high drug consuming back in the 90s...
Anyway, there is nothing wrong to form stealth FGs but static camping and killing every solo in sight might be a bit lame and boring for me imo.
As Alb you're able to form strongest stealther grps ever, even to roam around, so camping with a FG is a total waste of time and manpower.

Hint:
Back in the days on Uthgard 1, my beloved Black Adder Friends Ramboz, Dioz and Co run a full stealth grp aswell, but know what?
They roamed whole Old emain, even attacking full visible groups with 3x AM, SOS Perfs and Slams, and they've done it very well.
Still hatet them cause they kill every solo as well and they were the worst for the small Uthgard community but atleast they tryed something different and had success with this.

You just seems to play the easy boring way, but if this is your fun and challenge, go on!
But don't blame enemys if they team up vs you.

you were in black adders back then? i played a melee ranger, named Latoya Jackson, back then.
pd4 was a motherfucker, and mids didnt exist lol.
Thu 21 Nov 2019 6:50 AM by Runental
I wasn't in black Adders i was Runental as always.
As I sayd they rolled me dozens of times solo, but they way they played the stealthed/visible/roaming FG was just impressive.
I'm realistic enough to admit that.
Thu 21 Nov 2019 10:14 AM by Chopsticks
People choose to play like cunts, devs can't fix that
Sun 24 Nov 2019 12:36 PM by Shadanwolf
Seems some have decided some zerg's are bad(stealth groups)...and visible zerg's(95% of all zergs) are ones not to talk about,since thy are the heart and soul of this games activity's.

For me zergs...large masses of people.......... are often negative, They negate class.....spec....realm rank....equipment. ALL THINGS are consumed by superior numbers. This is not good.
Tue 26 Nov 2019 9:34 PM by cere2
So, reading through some of the posts about the stealthzerg, since I am bored to death at work.

I see some posts about head to Live, like it's a bad thing.

I left Phoenix primarily because of stealth zergs, and secondly because I enjoy playing all realms...whole other issue.

But on Live, there are stealth groups as well, just doesn't seem to be near as many and I can find solo stealth or Duo's or trio's etc and honestly just like on Phoenix...if you happen to catch them solo it is free rp's.

It will always be an issue, whether here or on Live. I just didn't understand the post about "you should go play Live" like it is somehow worse?
Wed 27 Nov 2019 9:39 AM by Nunki
Shadanwolf wrote:
Sun 24 Nov 2019 12:36 PM
Seems some have decided some zerg's are bad(stealth groups)...and visible zerg's(95% of all zergs) are ones not to talk about,since thy are the heart and soul of this games activity's.

For me zergs...large masses of people.......... are often negative, They negate class.....spec....realm rank....equipment. ALL THINGS are consumed by superior numbers. This is not good.
On the other side, a single person with enough skill / rr / equipment / certain class can have a scalable and higher effect than any groupmember in a 8x8.

Which is the reason why I partially like zerg fights. You can build a small men of 3-4 people and if done right, block or even kill a huge part of the enemy zerg.
Wed 27 Nov 2019 4:01 PM by inoeth
add add add everywhere, its not possible to solo at eu prime time atm, so i refuse to play. i try to come home early from work, play 2h and when all the rr11 ranger gimp zergs log in, i log off.... its just no fun to spend to them.

let those idiots starve!
Thu 28 Nov 2019 12:48 AM by Hypno
The trick you see, is to kill them before they can kill you.
Mon 2 Dec 2019 2:19 PM by Chopsticks
Decided to have a go today, first time in months.
5 runs, a combined sum of 18 adds on those 5 fights all started as 1v1.
Who wants my stuff ?
Mon 2 Dec 2019 5:17 PM by Riac
cere2 wrote:
Tue 26 Nov 2019 9:34 PM
So, reading through some of the posts about the stealthzerg, since I am bored to death at work.

I see some posts about head to Live, like it's a bad thing.

I left Phoenix primarily because of stealth zergs, and secondly because I enjoy playing all realms...whole other issue.

But on Live, there are stealth groups as well, just doesn't seem to be near as many and I can find solo stealth or Duo's or trio's etc and honestly just like on Phoenix...if you happen to catch them solo it is free rp's.

It will always be an issue, whether here or on Live. I just didn't understand the post about "you should go play Live" like it is somehow worse?

cereblades calling ppl free rps, gotta love it. there is always a bigger idiot i suppose.
Mon 2 Dec 2019 6:02 PM by Highfather17
Hypno wrote:
Thu 28 Nov 2019 12:48 AM
The trick you see, is to kill them before they can kill you.

I do!
Mon 2 Dec 2019 6:21 PM by inoeth
Chopsticks wrote:
Mon 2 Dec 2019 2:19 PM
Who wants my stuff ?

its no fucking fun....even at low pop times you cant have 1on1 anymore atm... wish devs could ban some of those ppl ;D
what happened? the big majority of those adders are <rr5 ... i mean is it that needed to ad alot to gain rp? i say no, and maybe thats the problem, you get awarded too much for grief play
Mon 2 Dec 2019 6:30 PM by Riac
inoeth wrote:
Mon 2 Dec 2019 6:21 PM
Chopsticks wrote:
Who wants my stuff ?

its no fucking fun....even at low pop times you cant have 1on1 anymore atm... wish devs could ban some of those ppl ;D

ThIs iSnT a 1v1 GaMe!
If ItS ReD iTs DeAd.
SoMeOnE dIeD iN a RvR zOnE.
the ppl here are dumb af and dont know how to play this easy ass game well enough to kill anyone on their own. i bet half these minis and skalds have both DDs bound to the same keybind lol.
Mon 2 Dec 2019 6:35 PM by inoeth
Riac wrote:
Mon 2 Dec 2019 6:30 PM
inoeth wrote:
Chopsticks wrote:
Who wants my stuff ?

ThIs iSnT a 1v1 GaMe!
If ItS ReD iTs DeAd.
the ppl here are dumb af and dont know how to play this easy ass game well enough to kill anyone on their own. i bet half these minis and skalds have both DDs bound to the same keybind lol.

show evidence this is not meant to be played solo too / explain lone enforcer title
gtfo zerg n00b
Mon 2 Dec 2019 6:37 PM by Riac
inoeth wrote:
Mon 2 Dec 2019 6:35 PM
Riac wrote:
Mon 2 Dec 2019 6:30 PM
inoeth wrote:

ThIs iSnT a 1v1 GaMe!
If ItS ReD iTs DeAd.

show evidence this is not meant to be played solo too / explain lone enforcer title
gtfo zerg n00b

someone needs to brush up on their memes lol
i literally have lone enforcer title btw
zerg noob lol
Mon 2 Dec 2019 9:27 PM by Shadanwolf
Since when is trying to kill another persons character a gentlemanly affair ? Wrong game if you are looking for fighting according to Marquess of Queensberry Rules.
Tue 3 Dec 2019 6:57 AM by Riac
Shadanwolf wrote:
Mon 2 Dec 2019 9:27 PM
Since when is trying to kill another persons character a gentlemanly affair ? Wrong game if you are looking for fighting according to Marquess of Queensberry Rules.

not really. its been quite the gentlemanly affair for quite some time, i think it is you that is uninformed. this game has had a thriving solo community for a while. just because you have never participated in it certainly does not mean it is not there.
Tue 3 Dec 2019 7:35 PM by Riac
Chopsticks wrote:
Tue 3 Dec 2019 3:43 PM
cba

what does cba mean?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics