Stealth Zergs. Attn: Phoenix GMs

Started 15 Nov 2019
by thirian24
in RvR
Dear Phoenix GMs and DEVs,

PLEASE do something about the BS stealth zergs. This has always been a slight issue, but has recently become waaay out of control with full groups of sneaks running around.

Don't give me the crap of, "Well group up and kill them."

The solo community is very very small here. It's already bad enough to get added on 24/7 and ran down by FG visi's.

RvR has become extremely toxic, and these types of people make it way more toxic.. forcing people's hand to do other things.. including play other games. This should not be what any of us want. Because the less people play, there won't be anybody to kill out there.

The current state of RvR is this (NA prime); Coast guards of multiple FGs running from bridge to dock to drop off, adding everything they see and chasing down soloers. Grumpybutt's "20" man Zerg (laughable) zerging down any type of action while PVE doors. And last but not least, stealth groups.

This is a complete garbage RvR experience. Is this where the Phoenix GMs and DEVs intended RvR to end up? Are y'all going to continue on with this trend and just let the population dwindle because of it?

I've played this server since day1 of beta. I loved it. It's been great. I haven't agreed with every change. But I've been loyal and kept playing because y'all have given us a great place to call home. But honestly.. something needs to be done about the current state of RvR. It's atrocious. PLEASE.. please look into this.

Cheers,
Hwwaatt
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:14 PM by LrdRahl
Do something about it? Like what could they do ban all stealthers from being able to group?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:15 PM by Roto23
What are they supposed to do.... Add code that doesn't let stealthers group?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:16 PM by LrdRahl
I ASSURE you a Visable 8 man group is waaaaay waaaaaaaaay more destructive then an 8 man of stealthers.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:22 PM by Sepplord
To all the people asking what they should do...
there are plenty of options.

Here are two:

The heavy solution:
-let stealth scale down when in proximity to friendly stealthed targets (for example for every friendly stealthed players within 100units reduce stealthskill by3, within 200yunits by 2, within 500units by 1)

The lighthanded solution:
Improve stealthlore-pot or implement a item (hey, this could be a goldsink) that lets you easily find stealthers if you use. X-range truesight for 20seconds...etc...

Numbers are just pulled out of my arse, ofcourse they would need to be tuned. Not even sure if it is a good idea, but there are several options that wouldn't break the game besides simply disabling grouping for stealthclasses completely (which i agree would be really ridiculous)
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:23 PM by Sepplord
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:16 PM
I ASSURE you a Visable 8 man group is waaaaay waaaaaaaaay more destructive then an 8 man of stealthers.

powerful, yes

destructive, not really
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:27 PM by thirian24
I guess my rebuttal posts are just going to be deleted. I guess the truth hurts people's feelings. Hilarious at best.

Ridiculous.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:28 PM by LrdRahl
Hrm moving right to personal attacks then? Alright but I am not going to rise to that bait.

Personally I don't do it often and my group was an Alliance event.

My group engaged anything red and had nothing to do with solo or group. For example a group was stickin a guy out solo as bait to draw us in, how do I know that or how do I know if he is truly solo.

I am more concerned with cross realming then stealthers grouping together for example, I am out solo a lot on a lot of characters and I don't really see the same issue you are seeing bud, but again this is a PvP game, there are no restructions, and in the heat of the moment it is hard to resist the impulse to kill anyone red. I mean if you are calm and rationally thinking about this you should somewhat kinda understand that.

I am not sure what realm you are on now, so it is difficult to know where you are coming from, but your personal attack makes me think you were one of those who got talked to by the GM.

I refuse to let this be a point where we are slinging insults at each other, feel free to PM me if you have any specific concerns, sorry you are all angry
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:31 PM by thirian24
I'll just say this to you, you OBVIOUSLY do not solo very much EVER. Or you would very much see where I'm coming from.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:33 PM by thirian24
And here's the deal, I've said it a lot. I understand why people stealth group. If you're doing it to combat the other stealth groups or adds.. I get that! But y'all aren't. All 8 of y'all are jumping on 1 person. So no.. I don't get that at all.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:35 PM by Tarticus74
I really don't think anything will be done.

It always has been toxic and while the adding is bad I don't think anything will be done.

Groups will always add its up to them but all I would ask is that if I'm having a 1 vs 1 then at least wait till I finished and then feel free to add me.

I often attack the odd bard or healer in group fights and understand I'll get attacked by rest of the group etc.

It's all about honor or not as the case may be. And not many people seem to have any have I added on people sure I have they normally people added on me etc.

People who unstealth and run 40 yards across the map need to get a life. Unfortunate that I don't think the devs will do anything.

One thing I would like is a mezz poison make it a realm ability long cool down anything but be good
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:36 PM by Roto23
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:22 PM

Here are two:

The heavy solution:
-let stealth scale down when in proximity to friendly stealthed targets (for example for every friendly stealthed players within 100units reduce stealthskill by3, within 200yunits by 2, within 500units by 1)

Improve stealthlore-pot or implement a item (hey, this could be a goldsink) that lets you easily find stealthers if you use. X-range truesight for 20seconds...etc...

Numbers are just pulled out of my arse, ofcourse they would need to be tuned. Not even sure if it is a good idea, but there are several options that wouldn't break the game besides simply disabling grouping for stealthclasses completely (which i agree would be really ridiculous)

I don't play a stealther and I can't believe I'm actually defending them, but your heavy solution is a nerf simply because they grouped. You should only nerf based on op-ness. Imagine nerfng a casters damage line if more then one is in the group.

You light solution is unfair, but i would love it.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:39 PM by thirian24
Maybe this post doesn't need to be directed towards the GMs or DEVs, as there probably isn't a real solution to the issues.

This is more directed to the players who choose to do this. But, they won't stop doing it. So this is just pointless.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:14 PM by Cyrosis
@thirian24 Group up and kill us if you don't like it. Simple solution that doesn't involve complaining to the devs about a problem that isn't theirs to fix. Git good.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:17 PM by Mavella
Roto23 wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:36 PM
Sepplord wrote:

Here are two:

The heavy solution:

I don't play a stealther and I can't believe I'm actually defending them, but your heavy solution is a nerf simply because they grouped. You should only nerf based on op-ness. Imagine nerfng a casters damage line if more then one is in the group.

It doesn't prevent them from grouping. It just makes them avoidable or easily findable by smallmen/fgs that actually would put up a fight against them. God forbid they have use their brain or some skill to play instead of sitting in stealth waiting for solos to roll through to stomp.

Sorry but there needs to be a counter to 3-8 idiots standing in stealth ready to gangbang anything remotely non-threatening. Despite what many stealth groupers claim I've literally never seen them engage anything that could put up much of a fight.

Why are these clowns afforded the luxury of stealth and numbers for protection with literally no drawback? Sorry but stealth lore isn't enough. When visis run at speed 6 stealth lore is practically useless with how stealth works.

The best part of this situation os when the solo community gets sick of the bullshit and bands together and stomps these clowns they cry to GMs because they can't steamroll solos anymore.

Seriously, Fuck them.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:20 PM by thirian24
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:14 PM
@thirian24 Group up and kill us if you don't like it. Simple solution that doesn't involve complaining to the devs about a problem that isn't theirs to fix. Git good.

Lmfao. You clown. Swoop in with the "git good" from a total garb player. FOH
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:21 PM by thirian24
Mavella wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:17 PM
Roto23 wrote:
Sepplord wrote:

Here are two:

The heavy solution:

It doesn't prevent them from grouping. It just makes them avoidable or easily findable by smallmen/fgs that actually would put up a fight against them. God forbid they have use their brain or some skill to play instead of sitting in stealth waiting for solos to roll through to stomp.

Sorry but there needs to be a counter to 3-8 idiots standing in stealth ready to gangbang anything remotely non-threatening. Despite what many stealth groupers claim I've literally never seen them engage anything that could put up much of a fight.

Why are these clowns afforded the luxury of stealth and numbers for protection with literally no drawback? Sorry but stealth lore isn't enough. When visis run at speed 6 stealth lore is practically useless with how stealth works.

The best part of this situation os when the solo community gets sick of the bullshit and bands together and stomps these clowns they cry to GMs because they can't steamroll solos anymore.

Seriously, Fuck them.

❤️❤️
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:27 PM by LrdRahl
Oh yes I saw your name last night too Mav, nothing would have prevented you from grouping up with your own realm and we don't have an issue.

I am sorry my fun Alliance event tossed a bunch of salt in your wounds, its not even something I do a lot of.

The amount of rudeness and disrepect when I have literally never done this stuff before is unbelievable.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:36 PM by Cyrosis
thirian24 wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:20 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:14 PM

Lmfao. You clown. Swoop in with the "git good" from a total garb player. FOH

Who's the real clown/garbage player? The guy who says "git good" or the guy who can't make his point without calling people clowns, snowflakes, etc.? You're the exact kind of toxic player this server needs less of. Go play Live. #triggered
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:37 PM by Cyrosis
thirian24 wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:21 PM
Mavella wrote:
Roto23 wrote:

Seriously, Fuck them.

❤️❤️

At least you have the right solution. Band together and stomp the clowns instead of whining to the GMs. A little hypocritical, but you have the right idea.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:38 PM by LrdRahl
I think when more then 2 visables group together HP and Healin effectiveness go down, its unfair

Oh and also no shields when you are visable, I cant even see you behind it
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:04 PM by Mavella
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 4:27 PM
Oh yes I saw your name last night too Mav, nothing would have prevented you from grouping up with your own realm and we don't have an issue.

I am sorry my fun Alliance event tossed a bunch of salt in your wounds, its not even something I do a lot of.

The amount of rudeness and disrepect when I have literally never done this stuff before is unbelievable.

We did group up and when you started to get rolled Clockwork showed up to scold those involved because the hib and mid stealthers wouldn't attack each other.

I also have no issue avoiding zergs but when you port to beno with 6 people to hunt me specifically you guys are just assholes. You're not looking for fights you just want easy rps and task credit ticks. Don't kid yourself.

I also love how calling out stealth zergers is the "toxic" behavior. Yet somehow the perpetrators consider what is literally the most toxic playstyle this game has to offer perfectly fine. Calling out a shit playstyle isn't "toxic" it's speaking the truth.

Also LOL at the "just group up" solution. You guys have insta stuns, mez, SOS, AM, vanish, slam, guard. There's one realm that far outpaces the other with stealth class utility and of course it's always clowns on Albion pulling this horseshit. If you guys even had a clue you can and should be rolling equal numbers of other sins with impunity and little to no losses. The only saving grace for everyone else is you're all terrible and just let us steamroll you down with straight dps.

The mental gymnastics stealth zergers display is always astounding.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:19 PM by Cyrosis
Mavella wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:04 PM
LrdRahl wrote:

We did group up and when you started to get rolled Clockwork showed up to scold those involved because the hib and mid stealthers wouldn't attack each other.

I also have no issue avoiding zergs but when you port to beno with 6 people to hunt me specifically you guys are just assholes. You're not looking for fights you just want easy rps and task credit ticks. Don't kid yourself.

I also love how calling out stealth zergers is the "toxic" behavior. Yet somehow the perpetrators consider what is literally the most toxic playstyle this game has to offer perfectly fine. Calling out a shit playstyle isn't "toxic" it's speaking the truth.

Also LOL at the "just group up" solution. You guys have insta stuns, mez, SOS, AM, vanish, slam, guard. There's one realm that far outpaces the other with stealth class utility and of course it's always clowns on Albion pulling this horseshit. If you guys even had clue you can and should be rolling equal numbers of other sins with impunity and little to no losses. The only saving grace for everyone else is you're all terrible and just let us steamroll you down with straight dps.

What you seem to be struggling with here is opinion vs fact. Your opinion that stealth groups/zergers are toxic for the game is just that. An opinion. What's not an opinion is that calling people clowns, snowflakes, and dropping f-bombs as a means of making your point is toxic as hell and a great way to get people not to listen to you. You're shitting on a group of alliance players who's only sin was coming up with an event that ended up being a popular idea. If we ended up pissing off a few folks who take the game way too seriously, so be it. Not even remotely sorry.

Group up, kill the clowns, and get over yourselves. Or, as I suggested, go play Live. I hear EC is a smashing success.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:23 PM by LrdRahl
Wait.... why on earth would you think we were hunting you specifically?

I have a right to group up with my Guild and Alliance, we have a right to play together and work together. We were in a high traffic area, havin fun not trying hard. Not nearly as super serious about it as you seem to think.

Come fight us, I have no issue with winning or losing, but dont group up with another realm to do it
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:24 PM by Kimahri
LrdRahl wrote:

glad im not in your alliance lmao
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:26 PM by Cyrosis
Kimahri wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:24 PM
LrdRahl wrote:

We're glad you aren't in our alliance too! Luckily, the folks who are in our alliance loved it and had a blast, and that's the only thing that matters to us.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:28 PM by LrdRahl
Kimahri wrote:
LrdRahl wrote:

Uhm ok? Not even a relevant peice of information. Glad you came here to throw more salt and help nothing, we are a fun large community. We support each other, we plan things to do with each other. We are not exclusive but more of a family, if that doesn't sound like a fun place for you to be then its ok.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:39 PM by Mavella
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:19 PM
Mavella wrote:
LrdRahl wrote:

Also LOL at the "just group up" solution. You guys have insta stuns, mez, SOS, AM, vanish, slam, guard. There's one realm that far outpaces the other with stealth class utility and of course it's always clowns on Albion pulling this horseshit. If you guys even had clue you can and should be rolling equal numbers of other sins with impunity and little to no losses. The only saving grace for everyone else is you're all terrible and just let us steamroll you down with straight dps.

What you seem to be struggling with here is opinion vs fact. Your opinion that stealth groups/zergers are toxic for the game is just that. An opinion. What's not an opinion is that calling people clowns, snowflakes, and dropping f-bombs as a means of making your point is toxic as hell and a great way to get people not to listen to you. You're shitting on a group of alliance players who's only sin was coming up with an event that ended up being a popular idea. If we ended up pissing off a few folks who take the game way too seriously, so be it. Not even remotely sorry.

Group up, kill the clowns, and get over yourselves. Or, as I suggested, go play Live. I hear EC is a smashing success.

Yes a smashing success until Clockwork had to swoop in and dry your tears after getting rolled a few times. Don't make me laugh. The rest of us surely aren't sorry for rolling you repeatedly. I thought one of the tenets of daoc was 2 realms banding together to take out the larger force if necessary. That's exactly what we did yet somehow a GM got involved?! I guess it just isn't fun to die over and over huh?

And no calling stealth zerging toxic isn't an opinion. It's a shitty playstyle that literally causes people to quit the game this is a fact. No one is quitting over words exchanged on forums however. All the rest of us want is an effective counter to the bullshit. Reducing stealth effectiveness when 3-8 of you are huddled together waiting for some poor sap to stomp on is the perfect solution to a 20 year old problem.. Not sorry if it would make things slightly more difficult for you.

Enjoy your events though. I know I will answer the call to get together and steamroll you clods again if needed.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:40 PM by Freedomcall
Some ppl want competition while some ppl just want to chill in game.
Not all of the players in this game want sportsmanship.
Yeah, most of the zerg players are not capable of doing 1v1 fight. So what?
Just like visi zerg, casual ssin/archers that aren't competitive on 1v1 needs some way to have fun, too.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:46 PM by Mavella
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:23 PM
Wait.... why on earth would you think we were hunting you specifically?

I have a right to group up with my Guild and Alliance, we have a right to play together and work together. We were in a high traffic area, havin fun not trying hard. Not nearly as super serious about it as you seem to think.

Come fight us, I have no issue with winning or losing, but dont group up with another realm to do it

I was literally the only one at HW and you all ported to Beno to hunt me after I got 1(?) kill. I know you had just been i Emain because I left there specifically because I saw your group there 5-10 minutes earlier. I killed one of you near Beno dock then the rest showed up about 1-2 minutes later when I was sitting to zerg me. After that I joined up with the rest of the stealthers to kill you in Emain.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:52 PM by Cyrosis
Mavella wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:39 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:19 PM
Mavella wrote:

Yes a smashing success until Clockwork had to swoop in and dry your tears after getting rolled a few times. Don't make me laugh. The rest of us surely aren't sorry for rolling you repeatedly. I thought one of the tenets of daoc was 2 realms banding together to take out the larger force if necessary. That's exactly what we did yet somehow a GM got involved?! I guess it just isn't fun to die over and over huh?

And no calling stealth zerging toxic isn't an opinion. It's a shitty playstyle that literally causes people to quit the game this is a fact. No one is quitting over words exchanged on forums however. All the rest of us want is an effective counter to the bullshit. Reducing stealth effectiveness when 3-8 of you are huddled together waiting for some poor sap to stomp on is the perfect solution to a 20 year old problem.. Not sorry if it would make things slightly more difficult for you.

Enjoy your events though. I know I will answer the call to get together and steamroll you clods again if needed.

EC = Endless Conquest, but good job following... regardless, I'm glad we finally agree that the solution to this "problem" is to kill us in-game instead of namecalling like a 2 year old and complaining to the GMs about non-sense. We are under zero obligation to play the game the way you think we should, end o' story. You literally said it yourself. It's been a "problem" for 20 years, which means it's *gasp* part of the game. I say again, get over yourselves.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:57 PM by Hypno
Main problem isn't stealth zergers tbh. They are more of a result of the main problem which is their is no incentive for people to roam around.

On live even when pop was relatively low you always had people on the off bridges (DC East etc) and the bridges of the centre keeps and agramon/ev bridges.

The task system rewards people to sit at a keep add on 1-2 people and just wait for the task tick. Can't blame people playing this way as it's the path of least resistance for rps. It is however extremely toxic for solo and smallmans roaming/creating action.

I'm sure a solution can be found. One that isn't a glorified duelling zone. Maybe a big rp/bp boost for solo kills or kills away from main keeps.

Who knows
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:57 PM by Kimahri
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:28 PM
Kimahri wrote:
LrdRahl wrote:

Uhm ok? Not even a relevant peice of information. Glad you came here to throw more salt and help nothing, we are a fun large community. We support each other, we plan things to do with each other. We are not exclusive but more of a family, if that doesn't sound like a fun place for you to be then its ok.

you definitely sound like a LARGE community lmao, sounds like your alliance couldn't cut in in visible RVR so you stealth zerg instead, embarrassing really. Keep these events going tho, sounds like a great RP farm for the other 2 realms lmao
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:02 PM by LrdRahl
Uhm wat? lol look at the leaderboards bud FoA doin juuuuuuust fine
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:07 PM by Mavella
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 5:52 PM
EC = Endless Conquest, but good job following... regardless, I'm glad we finally agree that the solution to this "problem" is to kill us in-game instead of namecalling like a 2 year old and complaining to the GMs about non-sense. We are under zero obligation to play the game the way you think we should, end o' story. You literally said it yourself. It's been a "problem" for 20 years, which means it's *gasp* part of the game. I say again, get over yourselves.

Great point except there are and have been counters to stealth zergs in the game's history that have never been available here *gasp*! I guess you don't remember things like true sight? SL pot is hardly a solution to the problem. Were asking for a counter to stealth zergs that don't unjustly punish those that choose to actually solo on solo classes. Again I know it would be tough for you guys to actually have to fight things besides solos but that's the price you'd have to pay for stealth grouping. Sorry!

Thanks for the commendations on us being forced up to roll you guys. I hope you don't plan to cry to GMs cause it's unfair everytime hibs and Mids group to counter you. That'll get old fast.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:09 PM by Cyrosis
Mavella wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:07 PM
Cyrosis wrote:

Great point except there are and have been counters to stealth zergs in the game's history that have never been available here *gasp*! I guess you don't remember things like true sight? SL pot is hardly a solution to the problem. Were asking for a counter to stealth zergs that don't unjustly punish those that choose to actually solo on solo classes. Again I know it would be tough for you guys to actually have to fight things besides solos but that's the price you'd have to pay for stealth grouping. Sorry!

Thanks for the commendations on us being forced up to roll you guys. I hope you don't plan to cry to GMs cause it's unfair everytime hibs and Mids group to counter you. That'll get old fast.

We won't, all you guys gotta do is be good enough to kill us on your own without crossrealming.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:11 PM by Campjr
If killing a shit 8man stealth group requires me to group with my guys Mavella, Hashishun, etc.... im going to do it out of sheer spite. Give me the 3-day ban..

However, I do see this being a bit hypocritical given the history of DAOC. It is quite common to see 2 underpopulated realms teaming up against the larger realm without fighting each other. Are you going to somehow address this issue as well?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:13 PM by Cyrosis
Campjr wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:11 PM
If killing a shit 8man stealth group requires me to group with my guys Mavella, Hashishun, etc.... im going to do it out of sheer spite. Give me the 3-day ban..

However, I do see this being a bit hypocritical given the history of DAOC. It is quite common to see 2 underpopulated realms teaming up against the larger realm without fighting each other. Are you going to somehow address this issue as well?

Are you claiming the Hib and Mid are underpopulated during US Prime? I really hope not...
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:14 PM by Cyrosis
Campjr wrote:

If we're such a shit 8-man, you shouldn't need to crossrealm. Y'all are hilarious.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:15 PM by Campjr
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:14 PM
Campjr wrote:

If we're such a shit 8-man, you shouldn't need to crossrealm. Y'all are hilarious.

you've proven youre shit.. you lost numerous times 8v5 while playing the best stealth realm with CC and AM, slam etc.

you don't give a shit to have good fights, your pile of shit group is atrocious and only care to zerg down soloers.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:16 PM by Mavella
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:09 PM
Mavella wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:07 PM
Cyrosis wrote:

We won't, all you guys gotta do is be good enough to kill us on your own without crossrealming.

Nothing says we have to attack each other. Especially when we're all at risk of being wiped by you. I would expect an alb/hib coalition to form if 8 Mids were doing the same. Guess we're just using DAoCs RvR mechanics to our advantage!

Great job dodging my stealth counter point by the way. Top notch.

I do hope you have enough tissues for the whole Alliance though.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:17 PM by LrdRahl
Dude you are talking abount teaming to balance realmwide imbalances not because a group is too hard for you to beat solo.

Like honestly the 2v1 shit doesn't apply to your nightly stuff thats just weak playing, and not really as good of an excuse as you think it is.

NOW ADD the fact that Albion has been the underpopulated realm since the server start at least in the timezone we are talking about. The nigtly Hibs and Mids in our FZ not touching each other. That isn't due to imbalance its because they are all salty at Harder at being mean. Like FFS you all have been doing this 2v1 shit so long you think its just your damn right. You are not imbalanced, you are not overwhelmed, you are not struggling as a realm. So honestly hes right, stop making excuses and git gud.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:18 PM by Campjr
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:17 PM
Dude you are talking abount teaming to balance realmwide imbalances not because a group is too hard for you to beat solo.

Like honestly the 2v1 shit doesn't apply to your nightly stuff thats just weak playing, and not really as good of an excuse as you think it is.

NOW ADD the fact that Albion has been the underpopulated realm since the server start at least in the timezone we are talking about. The nigtly Hibs and Mids in our FZ not touching each other. That isn't due to imbalance its because they are all salty at Harder at being mean. Like FFS you all have been doing this 2v1 shit so long you think its just your damn right. You are not imbalanced, you are not overwhelmed, you are not struggling as a realm. So honestly hes right, stop making excuses and git gud.

But... they did "git gud" and beat you shitters 5v8 and you whined..
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:19 PM by Cyrosis
Campjr wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:15 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:14 PM
Campjr wrote:

you've proven youre shit.. you lost numerous times 8v5 while playing the best stealth realm with CC and AM, slam etc.

you don't give a shit to have good fights, your pile of shit group is atrocious and only care to zerg down soloers.

"You're shit, but we have to crossrealm to kill you." Please, you sound ridiculous, sir/ma'am.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:19 PM by LrdRahl
someone accusing Albion of being too dominant... honestly do you even play here?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:23 PM by Campjr
so who died and whined?.... that's pathetic

the fact that you guys reported 5 players that beat your group just shows you only gave a shit to kill solo's. You didn't care to play for the challenge.. you could have made a fun night out of it and adjusted and kept it rolling, but nope. You had to show what your true intentions were.. to be no skill asshats
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:27 PM by LrdRahl
I saw obvious signs of crossrealming and reported it ‾\_(ツ)_/‾
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:27 PM by Cyrosis
Campjr wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:23 PM

Crossrealmers get reported in Alb. We are fully aware y'all don't have an issue with it in Hib/Mid, CLEARLY, but be good enough to kill us on your own or suffer the consequences. What's your issue, you already said you'd be happy to take the temp banhammer to teach us a lesson? Just do your thing.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:56 PM by LrdRahl
There is literally a solo zone that even has RP bonus for playing there... they even let you instantly teleport back there.

Know how many times we went there hunting for Soloers? never

You literally have the solution already to the problem as you see it, but choose not to use it and instead play in a high traffic zone.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:57 PM by Mavella
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:27 PM
Campjr wrote:

Crossrealmers get reported in Alb. We are fully aware y'all don't have an issue with it in Hib/Mid, CLEARLY, but be good enough to kill us on your own or suffer the consequences. What's your issue, you already said you'd be happy to take the temp banhammer to teach us a lesson? Just do your thing.

Be good enough to 3v8 us Mids! Same to you hibs! Don't you dare think about working together to kill the 8man though!

That would be unfaaaaaaair! GMs! Please help! We can't mindlessly roll these lesser numbers!! We're out of tissues!

Unreal.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:58 PM by daoklover
Okay this cross-realming excuse is really lame.

If there was enough mid stealthers on to fight you, it would have been the same result. If the hibs were stealth zerging, I wouldn’t have a problem teaming up with Alb stealthers to counter them.

It’s not about the fact that Two realms team up to kill another realm. That is literally the core mechanic of the three realm system. You’re argument here is doesn’t make sense.

Which means, you’re just pissed you got rick-rolled over and over again. To make it worse, you probably promised your alliance a fun night of zerging folks so it hurts even more than you got your asses kicked and didn’t fulfill that promise.

But, as dumb as your argument is about x-realming, it’s more pathetic to me if the Phoenix GMs even pay attention to your dumb, pathetic argument.

GMs, the server has been really fun, but it’s going down the toilet. Diablo 3 Season 19 starts in 7 days and a lot of the solo stealth community has quit or will be gone once that comes out.

Diablo 3 anyone?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:01 PM by Cyrosis
Mavella wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:57 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Campjr wrote:

Be good enough to 3v8 us Mids! Same to you hibs! Don't you dare think about working together to kill the 8man though!

That would be unfaaaaaaair! GMs! Please help! We can't mindlessly roll these lesser numbers!! We're out of tissues!

Unreal.

Yea, we're the ones who need the tissues. Y'all are just silly, at this point. RR11 complaining about RR5s running an alliance event together. Sad.

Keep crossrealming, we'll keep reporting it. The real "problem" will solve itself before too long. Cheers!
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:09 PM by Riac
keep reporting and youll keep looking like whiney pussies who lose at their own game, wont be too long before that gets ignored.

also no one is accusing the whole realm of albion as being dominant. they are bitching about the strength of alb stealth groups relative to their opponents, the hib and mid stealth group. alb clearly has the better stealth group, but thats not even the crux of the argument. no one wants to group up to fuck with you idiots. ill say it again. NO ONE WANTS TO GROUP UP. shit is lame, you make less rps, and a 1v1 is just more fun.

This community is small enough now to where pretty much everyone knows everyone. there is no reason to act like a cunt and ruin the fun for everyone. ppl will start acting like a cunt back and in general just lose interest.

just take a second to rolf at these idiots. they lost a retaliatory zerg fight and reported it to gms!!!! fucken losers lol.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:09 PM by Cyrosis
daoklover wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 6:58 PM
Okay this cross-realming excuse is really lame.

If there was enough mid stealthers on to fight you, it would have been the same result. If the hibs were stealth zerging, I wouldn’t have a problem teaming up with Alb stealthers to counter them.

It’s not about the fact that Two realms team up to kill another realm. That is literally the core mechanic of the three realm system. You’re argument here is doesn’t make sense.

Which means, you’re just pissed you got rick-rolled over and over again. To make it worse, you probably promised your alliance a fun night of zerging folks so it hurts even more than you got your asses kicked and didn’t fulfill that promise.

But, as dumb as your argument is about x-realming, it’s more pathetic to me if the Phoenix GMs even pay attention to your dumb, pathetic argument.

GMs, the server has been really fun, but it’s going down the toilet. Diablo 3 Season 19 starts in 7 days and a lot of the solo stealth community has quit or will be gone once that comes out.

Diablo 3 anyone?

Lol bye Felicia
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:10 PM by LrdRahl
Why do people keep acting like we are the overpowered dominant realm here. Like that 2v1 excuse is even valid? Mids and Hibs been piggy backing our FZ for months now and we cant even get 8 people to defend a keep.

So if Mids had enough numbers to take us on it wouldn't have been an issue at all, or the same with the Hibs. People decided to cross the line because 1 group of people was ruining your fun when we had no BG no supprt nothing going on at all and Mids and Hibs both had zergs rolling.

You don't just get permission to cross realm when 1 group is too hard for you to beat, that is what you need to accept here.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:11 PM by Mavella
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:01 PM
Mavella wrote:
Cyrosis wrote:

Unreal.

Yea, we're the ones who need the tissues. Y'all are just silly, at this point. RR11 complaining about RR5s running an alliance event together. Sad.

Keep crossrealming, we'll keep reporting it. The real "problem" will solve itself before too long. Cheers!

RR means little when it's 1vMany. Keep patting yourself on the back zerging though. Again you didn't seem to appreciate it when the group of R8+s throttled you over and over. Hence the tears. Maybe if you guys took the time to learn to play your besides spamming garrote/minst dds/rapid fire you would have put up more of a fight.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:12 PM by thirian24
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:09 PM
just take a second to rolf at these idiots. they lost a retaliatory zerg fight and reported it to gms!!!! fucken losers lol.

I love you Lilbusta 🤣🤣🤣
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:14 PM by daoklover
The funniest part here is that they think this was cross realming... it was an ass kicking. There’s a difference.

If the GMs agree this was cross realming, that’s the bigger joke.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:15 PM by Tarticus74
Am I reading this right they reported some players because they got rolled by some Hibs and Mids and then the Hibs and mids didn't attack the other players........ And the GMs are saying you can get banned for that.

There loads of people I don't attack and let live and also help some realms and let the other guy live all the time what's wrong with that.

Same argument works you as a stealth zerg play as you want because you can I and others decide to let some people live and not attack because we can it's a game I play as I want. Nothing says in the game I have to attack people??

It's clear if you did report people your just lame and well childish hut guess the git gud says it all lol
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:17 PM by Ryanimal
thirian24 wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:12 PM
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:09 PM

I love you Lilbusta 🤣🤣🤣

Haha yea it's even more hilarious when you read the title of this thread.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:18 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:10 PM
Why do people keep acting like we are the overpowered dominant realm here. Like that 2v1 excuse is even valid? Mids and Hibs been piggy backing our FZ for months now and we cant even get 8 people to defend a keep.

So if Mids had enough numbers to take us on it wouldn't have been an issue at all, or the same with the Hibs. People decided to cross the line because 1 group of people was ruining your fun when we had no BG no supprt nothing going on at all and Mids and Hibs both had zergs rolling.

the whole problem with this is, youre not defending a keep lol. youre sitting there at docks and bridges killing anything with less numbers than you. (let it sink in, i know youre slow)

the next paragraph is equally as dumb. since both the opposing realms dont have enough stealthers online we get to do what we want with impunity (what happened to defending keeps? i know i wasnt finding yall in keeps.). thats basically the logic there, right?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:19 PM by LrdRahl
Tarticus74 wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:15 PM
Am I reading this right they reported some players because they got rolled by some Hibs and Mids and then the Hibs and mids didn't attack the other players........ And the GMs are saying you can get banned for that.

There loads of people I don't attack and let live and also help some realms and let the other guy live all the time what's wrong with that.

Same argument works you as a stealth zerg play as you want because you can I and others decide to let some people live and not attack because we can it's a game I play as I want. Nothing says in the game I have to attack people??

It's clear if you did report people your just lame and well childish hut guess the git gud says it all lol

You are acting like it just was once.....
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:23 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:19 PM
Tarticus74 wrote:

tbh id take a 3 day to grief kill your stealth zerg all night. you know what the real kicker is? so would everyone else youve been fucking over!

once all those ppl who banded together to kill you get the 3 day ban guess how many ppl are left for you to kill. (its not a big number)
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:24 PM by Tarticus74
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:19 PM
Tarticus74 wrote:

So you got killed multi times by lesser numbers and cried into your milk maybe you need to git gud instead of crying to a GM and stuck to rolling solos that don't have a chance against insta stun PA Slam PA SOS IP etc etc.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:25 PM by LrdRahl
No the Logic here is if you want solo only fights go to the solo zone dumbass. If you wanna fight in a big 3 realm melee you go other places. You are all complaining about respecting solos... YOU HAVE A PLACE FOR THAT GO TO THE SOLO AREA

If you are in my way in the task zone your gonna die, red is dead simple as that. If you setup cross realming with others then I will let the GMs decide. Remember I didn't come after anyone after I talked to GM, I ding start posting shit on Discord, or running off to make complaint threads here. I asked for a general reminder that it is a garbage and dishonorable thing to do.

The level of entitlement here astounds me, I was in RvR area with friends doing RvR we were having fun sorry you kiddos got mad but I have every right to talk to a GM and let him decide. You were obviously not banned so thats great it wasn't up to me

Starting the day with a bunch of cranky soloers dragging my name through the mud because I asked a GM to say something lol
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:28 PM by shintacki
Get your shots in now, this thing is getting locked for sure.

Regarding the xrealming, I guess if you had proof they were coordinating via discord or something to come kill you that would be an issue. But if a bunch of other stealthers realized there was a group threat out there and decided independently to kill the alb group and not engage each other after isnt that totally fine?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:28 PM by daoklover
Why is no one addressing the actual issue. What happened was not fucking x-realming. It’s literally part of the game design. Three realms so if one gets too strong, or outnumbers, they get shit on by two other realms.

These are kids that are getting beat at their own game and they can’t handle it... because they’re children.

If anyone thinks this is x realming you’re an idiot.

GMs, If you hands out 3-day bans, please wait for Nov. 22 when Diablo Season 19 starts lol
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:31 PM by Tommylad
God don't people who wine and dine bore the pants off you? Oh........ They died and whined!! ok ..... but they are still as boring as.........
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:33 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:25 PM
No the Logic here is if you want solo only fights go to the solo zone dumbass. If you wanna fight in a big 3 realm melee you go other places. You are all complaining about respecting solos... YOU HAVE A PLACE FOR THAT GO TO THE SOLO AREA

If you are in my way in the task zone your gonna die, red is dead simple as that. If you setup cross realming with others then I will let the GMs decide. Remember I didn't come after anyone after I talked to GM, I ding start posting shit on Discord, or running off to make complaint threads here. I asked for a general reminder that it is a garbage and dishonorable thing to do.

The level of entitlement here astounds me, I was in RvR area with friends doing RvR we were having fun sorry you kiddos got mad but I have every right to talk to a GM and let him decide. You were obviously not banned so thats great it wasn't up to me

Starting the day with a bunch of cranky soloers dragging my name through the mud because I asked a GM to say something lol

no one uses the solo zone because groups run through and kill you there (decent idea but the execution is seriously lacking). not to mention the hunt is a fun aspect of the kill too.

pretty rofl the 8 manner who is killing solos is talking about the honorable way to play.... Its not really a level of entitlement, its a set of standards that we adhere to and would like other ppl to adhere to if they want to be treated in the same way. youre clearly not interested in complying so you got a bit of your own medicine and decided it didnt taste so good.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:33 PM by LrdRahl
daoklover wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:28 PM
Why is no one addressing the actual issue. What happened was not fucking x-realming. It’s literally part of the game design. Three realms so if one gets too strong, or outnumbers, they get shit on by two other realms.

BUT Alb isn't stronger than the other 2 realms!

Oh well agree to disagree I started the day tryin to be reasonable, but thats done now and I just don't need your approval for how I play. Want to solo go to solo zone. Don't give me excuses that no one wants to. You won't change my mind I won't change yours no reason for people to make themselves all angry about it.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:35 PM by Campjr
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:25 PM

Lol you got beat at your own game by a certain community and you were the one that whined... they were just playing with “friends”. I promise this... every night you guys pull this shit, the solo community will band together together to kill you asshats everytime. Challenge accepted
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:35 PM by daoklover
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:33 PM
daoklover wrote:

Oh well agree to disagree I started the day tryin to be reasonable, but thats done now and I just don't need your approval for how I play. Want to solo go to solo zone. Don't give me excuses that no one wants to. You won't change my mind I won't change yours no reason for people to make themselves all angry about it.

Okay, then stop complaining when other realms group up to kick your ass. Sounds reasonable.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:37 PM by daoklover
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:33 PM
daoklover wrote:

Um and in this instance, Alb was the strong/overpopulated realm. You have the strongest stealth groups (classes) and you far outnumbered anything mids or hibs could put together. So the game mechanics kicked in, and you got shit on. Accept it and move on...hypocrite
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:45 PM by Kimahri
@lrdrahl, can we expect you tonight? im itching for RPs and that 3 day ban
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:51 PM by Campjr
Kimahri wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:45 PM

Every night they do, they are going to have the best of the best in the stealther game shoved up their ass.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:58 PM by thirian24
Campjr wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:51 PM
Kimahri wrote:

Every night they do, they are going to have the best of the best in the stealther game shoved up their ass.

They absolutely cannot handle our community. But I'd love to see them try again. 🤣
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:59 PM by Ryanimal
Campjr wrote:
Kimahri wrote:

Oh kinky, sorry but I'm taken, perhaps you will find someone else to do butt stuff with.

P.S. how do you consider yourself to be in the solo community when I just watched you and a ranger 2v1 someone at bold?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:07 PM by nAAs
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:08 PM by Sindralor
Just to clarify something:

People don't actually run around as mighty Crossrealm-BG or whatever and kill people.

The moment stealth 1v1ers run into each other, there's only 1 person leaving that fight alive.
(there are awkward exceptions where you know that BD around the corner is gonna sprint at you with mach5 and you just can't engage)

However theres such little respect to the 1v1 aspect of the game that people get tired of being zerged and added, everyone pretty much knows each other at this point and if you get added chances are the other person will help you out even the odds or stop attacking to give you a fair fighting chance

For me right now its like: I go to DC, get hunted down by Lolph and his stickbots, go to Gorge, die to Lolphs stealth group. Go to N Ged? same story
So I'm forced to go to Bledmeer, but what If theres another FG of alb stealthers camping there? I'm out of options really.
(The solo zone seems too artificial and confined to have fun in for me personally)

That's just a problem of how the game works and how I choose to play it as a soloer.
Usually ignoring/avoiding those stealth groups is an option that can work, but lately it's gotten so out of hand with the coastguarding and stealth grouping that it's become too frustrating to play and while I understand that this was supposed to be a fun alliance event, maybe you should just accept the challenge and overcome some of those high rrs, you can VERY well compete with them if you actually understand what you are doing on your class.

Im not sure if you would have complained if you wiped the floor with them every time, however those guys constantly seeking the 1v1 thrill are probably very skilled people in general.

Also alb IS the best and strongest in stealth war, no one cares about keeps or numbers when the only number that matters is that of your group and the enemy group in front of you

The main issue is the Dock/Bridge/Keeps are too closely connected so this kind of stuff is bound to happen forevermore
this cannot be changed

cheers
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:11 PM by Campjr
Ryanimal wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:59 PM
Campjr wrote:
Kimahri wrote:

Oh kinky, sorry but I'm taken, perhaps you will find someone else to do butt stuff with.

P.S. how do you consider yourself to be in the solo community when I just watched you and a ranger 2v1 someone at bold?

Ummm please don’t attempt to try to understand the solo game because it’s clearly over your head.. second, I couldn’t even tell you the last time I was at bold nerd
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:12 PM by Ryanimal
Campjr wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:11 PM
Ryanimal wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:59 PM
Campjr wrote:

Ummm please don’t attempt to try to understand the solo game because it’s clearly over your head.. second, I couldn’t even tell you the last time I was at bold nerd

Ah I understand. Short term memory loss is common.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:20 PM by easytoremember
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:14 PM
Do something about it? Like what could they do ban all stealthers from being able to group?
Roto23 wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:15 PM
thick with sarcasm but you're onto something
Let's throw in bonedancers and necros too

Prescience nodes are horrible don't

As for hib/mid banding together tempoarily: ya goofed when both realms were intermingled with multiple players and not one touched the other during the fight or after the last alb's death other than to break mez

That goes beyond 2-realms cooperating to xrealming, and not because you assisted one another but that you made no effort whatsoever to kill them afterward

It's one thing to bail when you're in no condition to continue fighting, it's another to go out of your way not to target an enemy in mutual cooperation after the target of said co-op is dead
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:23 PM by LrdRahl
Look if it wasn't across the line then Clockwork wouldn't have treated it that way, I asked a question regarding ToS and was told what to do by the GM plain and simple.

I mean you guys clearly have the numbers everywhere else in the game, your realms are obviously not underpopulated. So to take a realm that has like a single advantage and cross the line because it is "too op" then you really are the issue here.

You are trying to apply a general rule of realm balance against a single Archtype and excuse because we have strong tools in that one area of the game that we are not allowed to win.

Want solo fights go to solo zone, if your solo community is so "close knit" then it shoudn't be too hard to get them all to agree.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:24 PM by thirian24
easytoremember wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:20 PM
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:14 PM
Roto23 wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 3:15 PM
thick with sarcasm but you're onto something
Let's throw in bonedancers and necros too

Prescience nodes are horrible don't

As for hib/mid banding together tempoarily: ya goofed when both realms were intermingled with multiple players and not one touched the other during the fight or after the last alb's death other than to break mez

That goes beyond 2-realms cooperating to xrealming, and not because you assisted one another but that you made no effort whatsoever to kill them afterward

It's one thing to bail when you're in no condition to continue fighting, it's another to go out of your way not to target an enemy in mutual cooperation after the target of said co-op is dead

Actually, according to the words of 1 GM. That's incorrect.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:25 PM by Amser
Mavella wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 7:11 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Mavella wrote:

Unreal.

RR means little when it's 1vMany. Keep patting yourself on the back zerging though. Again you didn't seem to appreciate it when the group of R8+s throttled you over and over. Hence the tears. Maybe if you guys took the time to learn to play your besides spamming garrote/minst dds/rapid fire you would have put up more of a fight.

Just going to put it out there as I saw it.

I am only rr5 on my inf that I started about 2 months ago (I play 2 char pretty frequently). I got invited to the Alliance group stealth night and figured I would have some fun doing something I haven't done yet. We all had a great laugh and it was an enjoyable night with camaraderie.

Call this whatever you want to but it sounds like everyone here is just bashing each others play styles. Play 1v1, play in duos, smallman, 8man, zerg, whatever. It is a game with the intention of us having fun. As long as no one is breaking the "rules" who cares how other people play.

I don't add on fights often. When i do, it is usually to even numbers (or against someone who has consistently added on me in the past).

Last night a scout and myself evened out a 2mid vs 1 hib fight by attacking the second mid. Well all 3 turned on the 2 albs. The only survivor was 1 of the mids.

When I ran with the large group we got rolled by an 8man visi group but we still had fun.

When we lost a number of people as it was getting late, we ran as a 4 man + a lvl43 minst. We encountered 5+ mid stealthers together teamed up with 3+ hib stealthers. Numbers quickly dictated that fight.

When it is not 1v1, it really is just a numbers game. 1 lose to 2. 2 lose to 4. 4 lose to 8. 8 loses to 16. That is how you end up with zerg vs zerg.

Mavella, if you want to have 1v1 fights, you shouldn't perpetuate adding onto fights then. Last night I was out at beno solo where you stomped me very easily on the dock as I wasn't paying the best of attention. I knew I wasn't going to win and didn't bother wasting purge. I came back and watched you take down a necro and didn't add to your fight. You had a SM add your fight which you couldn't control. You stealthed off and I continued. I popped an RR8 hib ranger out of stealth. I was handling myself well knowing that he would heal up when i got him low enough. Didn't seem to matter though as you felt a rr5 inf vs rr8 ranger wasn't a fair fight and you decided to backstab me in the middle of it. Now a fight of an rr11 SB and rr8 ranger vs rr5 inf. That went as well as expected and you both ran off and stealthed.

Maybe you were just bitter about the night. I don't know. If you want to talk about honoring 1v1 etc. and reducing the grouping up mentatlity, you should probably take some of your own advice to heart.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:27 PM by daoklover
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:23 PM
Look if it wasn't across the line then Clockwork wouldn't have treated it that way, I asked a question regarding ToS and was told what to do by the GM plain and simple.

I mean you guys clearly have the numbers everywhere else in the game, your realms are obviously not underpopulated. So to take a realm that has like a single advantage and cross the line because it is "too op" then you really are the issue here.

You are trying to apply a general rule of realm balance against a single Archtype and excuse because we have strong tools in that one area of the game that we are not allowed to win.

Want solo fights go to solo zone, if your solo community is so "close knit" then it shoudn't be too hard to get them all to agree.

I don't care what you think or what Clockwork said. Nothing in the rules EVER has said that a player HAS to attack another player. So, lets say mid/hib stealthers band together to kick your ass. They can decide to do that, just like you decide to alliance stealth zerg. They can also decide not to kill each other afterwards. Now here is the funny thing, they actually do kill each other afterwards, when they break up, run solo and get a nice 1v1 fight which their looking for. Nothing is wrong with this. The only thing wrong is

1) you complaining about getting beat at your own game
2) if the GMs actually agree with you
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:29 PM by Campjr
Amser wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:25 PM
Mavella wrote:
Cyrosis wrote:

I am only rr5 on my inf that I started about 2 months ago (I play 2 char pretty frequently). I got invited to the Alliance group stealth night and figured I would have some fun doing something I haven't done yet. We all had a great laugh and it was an enjoyable night with camaraderie.

Call this whatever you want to but it sounds like everyone here is just bashing each others play styles. Play 1v1, play in duos, smallman, 8man, zerg, whatever. It is a game with the intention of us having fun. As long as no one is breaking the "rules" who cares how other people play.

I don't add on fights often. When i do, it is usually to even numbers (or against someone who has consistently added on me in the past).

Last night a scout and myself evened out a 2mid vs 1 hib fight by attacking the second mid. Well all 3 turned on the 2 albs. The only survivor was 1 of the mids.

When I ran with the large group we got rolled by an 8man visi group but we still had fun.

When we lost a number of people as it was getting late, we ran as a 4 man + a lvl43 minst. We encountered 5+ mid stealthers together teamed up with 3+ hib stealthers. Numbers quickly dictated that fight.

When it is not 1v1, it really is just a numbers game. 1 lose to 2. 2 lose to 4. 4 lose to 8. 8 loses to 16. That is how you end up with zerg vs zerg.

Mavella, if you want to have 1v1 fights, you shouldn't perpetuate adding onto fights then. Last night I was out at beno solo where you stomped me very easily on the dock as I wasn't paying the best of attention. I knew I wasn't going to win and didn't bother wasting purge. I came back and watched you take down a necro and didn't add to your fight. You had a SM add your fight which you couldn't control. You stealthed off and I continued. I popped an RR8 hib ranger out of stealth. I was handling myself well knowing that he would heal up when i got him low enough. Didn't seem to matter though as you felt a rr5 inf vs rr8 ranger wasn't a fair fight and you decided to backstab me in the middle of it. Now a fight of an rr11 SB and rr8 ranger vs rr5 inf. That went as well as expected and you both ran off and stealthed.

Maybe you were just bitter about the night. I don't know. If you want to talk about honoring 1v1 etc. and reducing the grouping up mentatlity, you should probably take some of your own advice to heart.

all would be fine if you didn't take the low road like a child and attempt to report it
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:30 PM by Riac
LrdRahl wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:23 PM

the solo zone doesnt work, once ppl know youre there it will be ganked continuously. its not about your realm being the strongest or w/e, its about the way yall play. as a GROUP killing solos.

tbh i wish my realm was underpoped when i played. thats bonus RPs which mean you get RR much quicker. stop whining about your lands are in ruins and your crops have been pillaged. none of that shit actually matters. yall are fighting around docks and bridges waiting on solos.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:31 PM by Ryanimal
Campjr wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:29 PM
Amser wrote:
Mavella wrote:

all would be fine if you didn't take the low road like a child and attempt to report it

Go reread everything you have said in this post and see who is acting like a child.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:34 PM by Riac
Cyrosis wrote:

you dont get to zerg ppl down all night and then go solo and expect ppl to treat you as if youve been soloing all night.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:38 PM by Ryanimal
daoklover wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:36 PM

get fked

Grow up
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:40 PM by thirian24
No age shaming plz.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:45 PM by Runental
There are only 3 stealther who never jump and add me, it's Redbull, Hwaat and another one i can't remember atm.
All other clowns, FGs, Reaves, Mincer whatever will be added all day long.

Fuck them!
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:46 PM by Ryanimal
thirian24 wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:40 PM
No age shaming plz.

Is that better for you? I don't want to upset you further.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:47 PM by Roto23
Mavella wrote:
Roto23 wrote:
Sepplord wrote:

Here are two:

The heavy solution:

Seriously, Fuck them.

I don't have to argue my point, the devs will never do this and rightfully so. If you punish stealthers for grouping you have to punish everyone who groups
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:49 PM by easytoremember
Roto23 wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:47 PM
I don't have to argue my point, the devs will never do this and rightfully so. If you punish stealthers for grouping you have to punish everyone who groups
Do it
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:53 PM by Amser
Campjr wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:29 PM
Amser wrote:
Mavella wrote:

The actions of 1 person reporting what they saw to the GM's has nothing to do with me. But continue to sling the personal insults.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:55 PM by Amser
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:34 PM
Cyrosis wrote:

you dont get to zerg ppl down all night and then go solo and expect ppl to treat you as if youve been soloing all night.

I didn't expect him to treat me as a solo, no where did I state that. All i did is state what I saw occuring last night. I have no expectations in a game. He came here to the forums upset about the situation with the desire for 1v1 play etc. If he desires that, then he shouldn't perpetuate the cycle of grouping up. Please reread my statements.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:00 PM by Kimahri
Ryanimal wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:38 PM
daoklover wrote:

get fked

Grow up

OK Boomer.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:01 PM by thirian24
Runental wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:45 PM
There are only 3 stealther who never jump and add me, it's Redbull, Hwaat and another one i can't remember atm.

Fuck them!

Much love Bomberpilot.

Cheers,
Hwwaatt
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:05 PM by Mavella
Amser wrote:

Actually a minstrel rolled up onto the fight making it look like it was about to be a 2v1. Considering the theme of last night I thought you two were grouped. After you died he SoS'd away and that's when I noticed he was Gray con. I probably wouldn't have intervened otherwise. I don't add 1v1s without good reason. There are certainly a few people that are on my KOS list for being particularly egregious douchers though. The only time I wouldn't add on them is if they are already getting wrecked by another soloer.

I'll apologize for the misunderstanding but I'm not going to let another soloer get wrecked in a situation i'm often on the receiving end of without intervention.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:08 PM by BashPi
Holy crap whats going on?
If i understand that right..some albs had a bigger stealthgroup. hibs and mids worked together to have a realistic chance to beat the group. at least they deal with the alb group as the lower number ones and the albs scream for crossrealming?
i will always join the fight for the outnumbered realm. just to make the game more interesting.
if this results in a ban, the game will be over for me.

im okay with people grouping up even as stealther, but they should accept others players decision of how they react on it. deal with the lower number of mids and hib and use your util, then you wont have a problem. just my opinion.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:11 PM by Ryanimal
Kimahri wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:00 PM
Ryanimal wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:38 PM
daoklover wrote:

get fked

Grow up

OK Boomer.

I'm a millennial but nice meme kid.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:14 PM by Amser
Mavella wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:05 PM
Amser wrote:

Actually a minstrel rolled up onto the fight making it look like it was about to be a 2v1. Considering the theme of last night I thought you two were grouped. After you died he SoS'd away and that's when I noticed he was Gray con. I probably wouldn't have intervened otherwise. I don't add 1v1s without good reason. There are certainly a few people that are on my KOS list for being particularly egregious douchers though. The only time I wouldn't add on them is if they are already getting wrecked by another soloer.

I'll apologize for the misunderstanding but I'm not going to let another soloer get wrecked in a situation i'm often on the receiving end of without intervention.

Fair enough explanation. I was unaware of the grey minstrel's presence and the presumption of possible addition. I did notice a few of the grey cons running around doing turn ins (Was actually the reason I was distracted in our first fight as one followed me down the hill and i was trying to get away to not give away position).

See you on the battlefield. Hopefully I put up a tougher fight next time we meet.

I also have a few people on my KOS. Unfortunately, Hunters seem to be the majority.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:18 PM by LrdRahl
The thing is if the GM feels it was past a certain point that's what matters. I also saw clocks response last night but that excuse gets thin for a reason.

I dont make the rules but I certainly follow then 100% even when it is harder to so. Nothing give a person the right to break the rules because they think it's too hard. That's the entitlement I'm talking about. I asked for clarification tou can go back and read it and what he said anything that happened after that is a discussion on the rules even if you dont like it and was out of my hands.

I have been given every indication that I was in the right and will come back and correct myself otherwise. I'm seriously a loving guy, but I've had to respond to this hate all day.

Not my rules not my calls
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:25 PM by Forlornhope
TBH my hib four man ran into the stealth zerg and absolutely laughed our asses off. It was one of the highlights of our night. Only one of us died before we got some help, but it was definitely not expected to find like 15 of you guys lol.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:27 PM by Cyrosis
daoklover wrote:

get fked

GeT FuCkED
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:28 PM by Cyrosis
Forlornhope wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:25 PM
TBH my hib four man ran into the stealth zerg and absolutely laughed our asses off. It was one of the highlights of our night. Only one of us died before we got some help, but it was definitely not expected to find like 15 of you guys lol.

Glad you had fun, we did too.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:31 PM by Ryanimal
Forlornhope wrote:

Shhh, don't tell them we were fighting groups, too, they are under the assumption we were only killing solo players.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:34 PM by Amser
Forlornhope wrote:

My thoughts as well. Mostly just funny. The best part was that there were 2 different alb groups running that were not working together at that moment. I think we both coincidentally ran into your group at the same time. After that we started communicating because it was getting so chaotic with 2 groups not realizing there was 2 groups.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:34 PM by Riac
Ryanimal wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:31 PM
Forlornhope wrote:

Shhh, don't tell them we were fighting groups, too, they are under the assumption we were only killing solo players.

it was a group with lesser numbers you couple prey on. just so happens these guys had a half a clue and the stealth zergers are mouthbreathers who probably have next to no clue what they are doing. tbh id love to know how your mini or scout didnt lock down the healers. total scrubs lol
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:34 PM by Mavella
Roto23 wrote:

Sorry but when you're getting all the added utility/protection grouping or working together offers making your stealth less effective isn't a punishment. It's called a trade off. If you want fully effective stealth run solo or as a duo. If you walk I to a friendly stealth zerg get out of dodge if you want your fully effective stealth. It's that simple.

And don't bring visibles into this as others have. They don't have stealth as a form of protection to begin with. They must group or risk getting rolled by everything. Why do you think there's literally a total of about 15 true visible soloers total? It's the hardest play style by a mile.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:37 PM by Amser
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:34 PM
Ryanimal wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:31 PM
Forlornhope wrote:

it was a group with lesser numbers you couple prey on. just so happens these guys had a half a clue and the stealth zergers are mouthbreathers who probably have next to no clue what they are doing. tbh id love to know how your mini or scout didnt lock down the healers. total scrubs lol

If you are being sincere, the minstrel that joined our group was lvl 43. Not everyone has hours of rvr experience, especially with stealther groups. Most of the time this is some of the best experience new players will get into RvR otherwise they just die to quick to learn.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:37 PM by Cyrosis
Mavella wrote:
Roto23 wrote:

Sorry but when you're getting all the added utility/protection grouping or working together offers making your stealth less effective isn't a punishment. It's called a trade off. If you want fully effective stealth run solo or as a duo. If you walk I to a friendly stealth zerg get out of dodge if you want your fully effective stealth. It's that simple.

And don't bring visibles into this as others have. They don't have stealth as a form of protection to begin with. They must group or risk getting rolled by everything. Why do you think there's literally a total of about 15 true visible soloers total? It's the hardest play style by a mile.

How about we play the game however the hell we want, and you play the game however you want? Deal? Great!
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:39 PM by Riac
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:37 PM
Mavella wrote:
Roto23 wrote:

How about we play the game however the hell we want, and you play the game however you want? Deal? Great!

you gonna report us again?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:41 PM by Mavella
Cyrosis wrote:
Mavella wrote:
Roto23 wrote:

OK so don't whine to the fucking GMs when the soloers team up to kill you? Deal? Great!
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:42 PM by Cyrosis
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:39 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Mavella wrote:

Only when you decide to crossrealm. If you can't kill us without crossrealming, we aren't your problem, champ.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:45 PM by Riac
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:42 PM
Riac wrote:
Cyrosis wrote:

Only when you decide to crossrealm. If you can't kill us without crossrealming, we aren't your problem, champ.

lol yall are not going to win this. its gonna be so miserable for you guys.

actually, just keep reporting us. its funny and you look dumb to the GMs.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:48 PM by Ryanimal
These comments about "whining to the GM" are hilarious. This thread is literally titled: Stealth Zergs. Attn: Phoenix GMs, and it goes into a rant to the GMs about stealth groups.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:49 PM by Cyrosis
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:45 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Riac wrote:

We aren't trying to win anything, we're just trying to have fun with our alliance, which we've already accomplished. Pissing off a bunch of try hards in the process was an added bonus. This week was the first time we ran our stealth event, and y'all are acting like it's been going on for weeks and weeks, throwing around insults and names and all sorts of garbage-level shit. Pathetic, the whole lot of you.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:52 PM by Riac
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:49 PM
Riac wrote:
Cyrosis wrote:

We aren't trying to win anything, we're just trying to have fun with our alliance, which we've already accomplished. Pissing off a bunch of try hards in the process was an added bonus. This week was the first time we ran our stealth event, and y'all are acting like it's been going on for weeks and weeks, throwing around insults and names and all sorts of garbage-level shit. Pathetic, the whole lot of you.

yallve been doing it all week during NA time. this may have been the first 'official' night.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:54 PM by Bistravoda
Runental wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 8:45 PM

Fuck them!

Hey Runetal i didn't shoot the arrow i swear !!!
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:56 PM by Cyrosis
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:52 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Riac wrote:

yallve been doing it all week during NA time. this may have been the first 'official' night.

Nope, we sure haven't. That's an outright lie, good sir. I'm the one who organizes these events for our alliance, I would know. We ran Sidi on Monday, didn't do shit Tuesday, and ran our stealth night on Weds. We ended up running again last night because everyone had so much fun with it on Weds and our main RvR BG never took off. We were literally just having fun, and y'all lost your shit and decided acting like a bunch spoiled teenagers was the way to go.

Next.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:56 PM by Ryanimal
Riac wrote:
Cyrosis wrote:
Riac wrote:

You've been stealth zerging every night this week, too! I can make things up as well!
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:05 PM by Campjr
As I said earlier, just keep bringing your stealth group out and we will keep farming you guys up when we find you guys out. It’s pretty simple..

Bring it out tonight and we will counter it however we need to.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:07 PM by daoklover
Cyrosis wrote:
Mavella wrote:
Roto23 wrote:

Sounds good. Stop complaining about it when your way gets shit on. Kthx
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:07 PM by Cyrosis
daoklover wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:07 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Mavella wrote:

Right back at ya! Oh, the hypocrisy
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:09 PM by daoklover
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 9:56 PM
Riac wrote:
Cyrosis wrote:

and y'all lost your shit and decided acting like a bunch spoiled teenagers was the way to go.

No u
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:10 PM by Cyrosis
daoklover wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:09 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
daoklover wrote:

Right back at ya!

No u

I know you are but what am I?
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:11 PM by Riac
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:10 PM
daoklover wrote:
Cyrosis wrote:
Right back at ya!

No u

a fucking idiot lol
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:13 PM by Ryanimal
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:11 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
daoklover wrote:
No u

a fucking idiot lol

You're incredibly toxic.
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:13 PM by Bicstor
hmm I had best report myself for x realming, as i had an assist of a NS when fighting two albs, Afterwards, he went his way, and I went mine. It didnt even cross my mind to attack him. Because i simply appreciated the assistance. I also respect the individual concerned and have fought him 1v 1 on many occasions.

/salute catabriie

ah well a few days enforced break will allow me to get some work done out in the garden
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:15 PM by Cyrosis
Riac wrote:
Fri 15 Nov 2019 10:11 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
daoklover wrote:
No u

a fucking idiot lol

You're rubber and I'm glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

(If y'all are gonna act like children, I'ma treat you like it.)
Fri 15 Nov 2019 11:18 PM by Uthred
Thank you so much. I can bang my head against the wall and it would still not hurt as much as trying to read this digital poetry.

Back on topic. Some people seem to have a lack of knowledge regarding our rules, so I would like to help you guys out.

The following is allowed:
It is the players choice if he/she/it attacks an enemy or not. It is the players choice if he/she/it adds on a fight or not.
Example: A hib fights a mid, an alb adds. Hib and Mid turn towards the Alb, kill him and stop fighting.

The following is not allowed:
Two realms team up and use some form of communication (like Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, Whatsapp, Real Life, whatever) to hunt down enemies.
Example: Albs & Hibs join the same voice channel to coordinate their hunt on Mids.

SImple and clear. Dont try to circumvent these rules and you will not get into troubles.

Anyways, topic is locked and if these constant insults towards players and/or staffmembers dont stop, we will start handing out time-bans for free. Please keep in mind that the rules for Phoenix are also valid on the forum and on our Discord.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics