One week long PVP event ?

Started 2 Oct 2019
by Zouz
in RvR
Could we have a PVP event during the week ?

Some people can't play week-ends and haven't had the chance to participate in those very funny brawls.
Wed 2 Oct 2019 5:36 PM by vxr
The duel event was Friday - Sunday, but was pretty much dead after Saturday afternoon. I can't imagine it could sustain a week. But they could just leave it open indefinitely. The best part of it for me was getting to chat with the other realms. Or are you talking about the even before that one?
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:04 PM by Magic
vxr wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 5:36 PM
The duel event was Friday - Sunday, but was pretty much dead after Saturday afternoon. I can't imagine it could sustain a week. But they could just leave it open indefinitely. The best part of it for me was getting to chat with the other realms. Or are you talking about the even before that one?

How the hell did I miss this!?
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:21 PM by Zouz
Or are you talking about the even before that one?

I am, the one with varying group cap & mixed realm grps.

Friday is already the week-end !

Week-long pvp event would allow to play it on normal week nights.

About the duel event... YIKES.
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:27 PM by vxr
Magic wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:04 PM
vxr wrote:

Idk, when did you start playing? The event was from June 7th to the 9th: https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9418

I only saw a couple stealthers participate in the beginning of the event, but early on they stopped showing up.
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:39 PM by Magic
vxr wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:27 PM
Magic wrote:
vxr wrote:

Idk, when did you start playing? The event was from June 7th to the 9th: https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9418

I only saw a couple stealthers participate in the beginning of the event, but early on they stopped showing up.

That explains it.. Only been on Phoenix for about a month or two.
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:42 PM by vxr
Magic wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:39 PM
vxr wrote:
Magic wrote:

That explains it.. Only been on Phoenix for about a month.

And already 7L3... quick climb!
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:47 PM by Magic
vxr wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:42 PM
Magic wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:39 PM
vxr wrote:

That explains it.. Only been on Phoenix for about a month.

And already 7L3... quick climb!

Yeah was probably a little over a month. I despise PVE, so I went from 44 to 50 in Uppland and FS.
That helped fast track it a little
Thu 3 Oct 2019 12:12 AM by Sepplord
Magic wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:47 PM
Yeah was probably a little over a month. I despise PVE, so I went from 44 to 50 in Uppland and FS.

i smell playtime being a bigger factor than the few RPs you made from 44to50
Thu 3 Oct 2019 2:37 PM by Magic
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 3 Oct 2019 12:12 AM
Magic wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:47 PM

i smell playtime being a bigger factor than the few RPs you made from 44to50

Likely.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics