@MId Stealthers

Started 31 Aug 2019
by Rhox
in RvR
@Jenandcoke, Korbelxs, indistinct and thestapler. Look I don't care how you play and if you want to see the boat drop with 4+ people killing everyone that gets there that's fine play the game how you want. Please be aware that this has caused 3 people I know of to stop playing the game and with the population already on the decline that's kind of rough.
Sat 31 Aug 2019 8:02 AM by Sindralor
I've played my rr3 warrior the last few days, playing stealther and getting 2v1'd is fucking paradise in comparison.
It's full of champions and necros who chase you from Beno docks to EV and even had a rr 9 champ follow me from DC docks all the way to Benowyc spamming emotes
Those were most of my 'solo fights', couple that with the getting zerged down and thats just how it is
You need a very tough skin, remember It could be worse if you played a visible toon :p

There was one Hib group that stopped killing me, so that was nice
Sat 31 Aug 2019 9:56 AM by Highfather17
Sindralor wrote:
Sat 31 Aug 2019 8:02 AM
I've played my rr3 warrior the last few days, playing stealther and getting 2v1'd is fucking paradise in comparison.
It's full of champions and necros who chase you from Beno docks to EV and even had a rr 9 champ follow me from DC docks all the way to Benowyc spamming emotes
Those were most of my 'solo fights', couple that with the getting zerged down and thats just how it is
You need a very tough skin, remember It could be worse if you played a visible toon :p

I think I fought you on my inf, djkhan.

Was def gonna win but some friar aj'ed and I called him out on it.

I thought some rr2 sm was going to assjam a 1v1 you were having and died cause lol at getting pet intercept 4 times in a row.

Good times.
Sat 31 Aug 2019 3:18 PM by SalidorMacCulloch
If I ride the boat all the way to Beno or cruch im dead take a boat to Surs and Behn instead. at least you have a running start before you start your run. ^^ And you can stealth.

Im Solo 50% of the time on my warrior and i can tell you that it is Rare very very rare for anyone to respect 1vs1 here. i learned that quick here.
Sat 31 Aug 2019 3:22 PM by vxr
Sindralor wrote:
Sat 31 Aug 2019 8:02 AM

Lies!
Thu 5 Sep 2019 2:09 AM by Jeninii
SalidorMacCulloch wrote:
Sat 31 Aug 2019 3:18 PM
If I ride the boat all the way to Beno or cruch im dead take a boat to Surs and Behn instead. at least you have a running start before you start your run. ^^ And you can stealth.

Im Solo 50% of the time on my warrior and i can tell you that it is Rare very very rare for anyone to respect 1vs1 here. i learned that quick here.

Don't give them ideas Sal lol hugs
Thu 5 Sep 2019 7:37 AM by Nunki
Rhox wrote:
Sat 31 Aug 2019 3:32 AM
@Jenandcoke, Korbelxs, indistinct and thestapler. Look I don't care how you play and if you want to see the boat drop with 4+ people killing everyone that gets there that's fine play the game how you want. Please be aware that this has caused 3 people I know of to stop playing the game and with the population already on the decline that's kind of rough.

Wait.

I need to clarify this.

Three of your friends stopped playing because they got repeatedly ganked at boat drop off?

I guess you know that you can /disembark earlier, right? I didn't drive to the end of any boat route since weeks (except with zerg or fg).
Thu 5 Sep 2019 11:28 AM by Makrist
I dont know these people, but to be honest id rather they /q and then /uninstall rather then come on here whining about mechanics modifications to allow them to win every engagement. If you cant handle RvR and dont have the ability to adapt to challenges....good luck to you. I play this game because i enjoyed old school DAoC (or as close to it as we can get). I personally would rather it disappear than be a warered down version of live. Or even worse cater to the most inept lazy players in its base like WoW
Thu 5 Sep 2019 2:00 PM by Sleepwell
I can't count the times (i'd say close to a thousand or more :-) ), ive been killed trying to run to the docks with my visi or (insert any class here). I've been killed by solo stealthers, by duo stealthers, but duo speed/dps, by trios, by groups, by zergs... just trying to reach the dock. When that happens enough in a given time frame, i typically lock down and coast guard until my quota is filled or i get tired of dying :-). More often than not, i chose to log onto my stealther when it happens enough and guard the hell out of the docks and the coast. Eventually, it settles down and i feel like i can grab a boat with my visi or other characters. Don't always blame the coast guarders. We are a breed, but i wasnt born that way ;-)
Thu 5 Sep 2019 3:07 PM by Jeninii
No matter there will always be sharks in the water. Theres been many times ive been jumped by a group of stealthers at Berk drop off but i keep playing. Just like last night we setup at Crim with a 5 man and WHAT out of the blue was 10 alb sneaks. No matter there will always be stealthers either solo, duo or running with buddies just like the visis. Its a red is dead game so either kill or be killed. Good Luck and hope to see you on the battlefield.
Fri 6 Sep 2019 8:41 AM by Lillebror
I guess thouse alb Sneaks got tiered of meeting the 5man wall of stealthers
Fri 6 Sep 2019 12:09 PM by Gorgoroth
Let's be honest here for a moment.
All stealthers who are not committed to solo play do this crap occasionally. When I played as Mid SB i ended up often enough in an gang up of enemy stealthers. At a drop of point of a boat, close to bridges, close to a harbour, anywhere really.

What can you do? Jump off early. always. The rest you can't really avoid unless you are lucky.
Fri 6 Sep 2019 1:16 PM by reptar
This happened to me once. Then I had this magical thought "What if I don't act like an idiot and disembark prior to the drop off?". How you get to the point where you quit the game because you don't take a simple corrective action is beyond me. They probably weren't going to last very long here anyway.
Fri 6 Sep 2019 4:50 PM by Keelia
It would appear that someone has died in a RvR zone.
Sun 8 Sep 2019 5:25 AM by Jeninii
Keelia wrote:
Fri 6 Sep 2019 4:50 PM
It would appear that someone has died in a RvR zone.

LOL Keelia… that gave me the giggles lol
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics