shout out to all the adding at crau tonight

Started 26 Aug 2019
by hawsey813311
in RvR
between the bow stealthers and small mans adding on 1v1s its been super enjoyable. not even mentioning the 8 mans that spread out to chase down a solo stealther walking around (lol worthy in its own right)
Mon 26 Aug 2019 4:39 AM by ExcretusMaximus
All stealth classes should be KoS to everyone, regardless of circumstances.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 4:41 AM by hawsey813311
i lol so hard when groups like yours spread and go crazy for a solo stealther to split 8 ways and just get INCed on by another group. keep it up.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 5:40 AM by REVOLTE
nice QQ.
thanks for letting me know that the countless lorepots i burn through are worth it.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 5:45 AM by hawsey813311
keep burning them, wasting your plat makes me happy. few things better than juking a group and seeing 4-5 sl pots go off.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 6:25 AM by REVOLTE
you do realize that (lore-)pots are pretty much the only thing that requires money on this server once your chars are temped...right?
everyone and their grandmas have huuuuuuge wallets built up. but hey. whatever makes you happy, bro.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 7:30 AM by Sepplord
Adds at chrauchon?

who could have anticipated that? ops:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 7:48 AM by hawsey813311
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 7:30 AM
Adds at chrauchon?

who could have anticipated that? ops:

today was extra special.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 9:12 AM by gnefner
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 4:39 AM

Why? Gimme 1 good, legitimate reason? I've never done anything but solo and respect fights on my NS - I've even been killed watching others fight, because I sometimes unstealth, to make my presence known, and cheer
Mon 26 Aug 2019 9:20 AM by REVOLTE
gnefner wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 9:12 AM
Why? Gimme 1 good, legitimate reason? I've never done anything but solo and respect fights on my NS - I've even been killed watching others fight, because I sometimes unstealth, to make my presence known, and cheer

allow me to answer this (since i share EMs point of view.)

imo stealthers are a waste.
a waste of playercount (derping around in stealth waiting forever for a favorable scenario to pop for instance - game would feel way more alive without sneaks) &
a waste of time (vanish - nuff said.)

plus im not a big fan of daocs stealth mechanics in general. the doppler effect sez hello.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 10:33 AM by Freedomcall
REVOLTE wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 9:20 AM
gnefner wrote:

a waste of playercount (derping around in stealth waiting forever for a favorable scenario to pop for instance - game would feel way more alive without sneaks) &

plus im not a big fan of daocs stealth mechanics in general. the doppler effect sez hello.

QQ more
Mon 26 Aug 2019 10:39 AM by kiectred
Freedomcall wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 10:33 AM
REVOLTE wrote:
gnefner wrote:

QQ more

He said, in a stealther's QQ thread.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 12:03 PM by Freedomcall
kiectred wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 10:39 AM
Freedomcall wrote:
REVOLTE wrote:

QQ more

Yes, but he started to QQ himself too
Mon 26 Aug 2019 12:18 PM by kiectred
Freedomcall wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 12:03 PM
kiectred wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 10:39 AM
Freedomcall wrote:
QQ more

Yes, but he started to QQ himself too

Think it's more an explanation of his opinion, which was asked for by another poster. Although he was answering for someone else I do think it's a common sentiment. A difference of opinion from your own isn't QQing. Personally, I barely care, as even if they weren't stealthers they'd be soloing in other ways likely and the 'major' action would be essentially the same. We'd just see more XP ganking skalds who run from real fights.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 12:47 PM by REVOLTE
kiectred wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 12:18 PM
We'd just see more XP ganking skalds who run from real fights.

....but i can run supasanicfast! wroom wroom~

back to..."topic": my stance on stealthers may be a tad extreme. to be fair tho thats partly because the current sneak pop feels very extreme as well. back in the day sneaks felt like they added a tad of flavor. spice. that extra pinch of chili or whatever.
the easymode lvl 50 + access to extremely strong gear which allows for sneaks to get a max temp pretty easily makes it very attractive to play one (duh) since one of the major drawbacks of playing a sneak (its accessability) is basically nonexistent here. therefore sneaks feel like a pest here. just way too many people have a maxed out sneak on phoenix. and while i had some fun fights wiping a whole FG of stealth as a duo (wave @ my albion noobsneak friends.) most of the time its just annoying vanishgames etc. my simple mind cant grasp how certain people (whats this silly RR10 NS' name? the one that hits like a wet rag and has a vanish uptime of 100% something with S.....) can enjoy sitting at a dock all day....especially in a game like daoc.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 1:21 PM by kiectred
REVOLTE wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 12:47 PM
kiectred wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 12:18 PM
We'd just see more XP ganking skalds who run from real fights.

....but i can run supasanicfast! wroom wroom~

back to..."topic": my stance on stealthers may be a tad extreme. to be fair tho thats partly because the current sneak pop feels very extreme as well. back in the day sneaks felt like they added a tad of flavor. spice. that extra pinch of chili or whatever.
the easymode lvl 50 + access to extremely strong gear which allows for sneaks to get a max temp pretty easily makes it very attractive to play one (duh) since one of the major drawbacks of playing a sneak (its accessability) is basically nonexistent here. therefore sneaks feel like a pest here. just way too many people have a maxed out sneak on phoenix. and while i had some fun fights wiping a whole FG of stealth as a duo (wave @ my albion noobsneak friends.) most of the time its just annoying vanishgames etc. my simple mind cant grasp how certain people (whats this silly RR10 NS' name? the one that hits like a wet rag and has a vanish uptime of 100% something with S.....) can enjoy sitting at a dock all day....especially in a game like daoc.

Hahaha I actually wasn't calling you out, just FYI. Although I know you do hit XPers I've never encountered you I think. Just recently been coming across a ton of other skalds who just make rounds and won't even engage anyone who isn't clearly XPing... I could name drop but I'd rather name drop that NS, Sonora! I just wanted to say I got him recently in DF when he vanished a tad too late and was too crippled to run away. Satisfying.

Anyhow I mostly agree, although sneaks are only kill-on-sight in DF/XP areas for me. If I see an SB and NS dueling on a bridge or whatever I'll leave it be and hope the winner or one of his friends comes after me.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 2:09 PM by Keelia
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

100% agree. They complain they get 8 manned down but they the first ones to add in a 8v8 or the slow you down when running from their Zerg. Straight up hypocrites if you ask me.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 3:18 PM by Chaskha
I'm currently leveling a NS. I agree, removing stealthers from DAoC would be a good idea.
I think it's fun to play but it's a game within the game which is not really compatible (it's my opinion).

Also, "you're adding" just mean "I want all the RPs for me and I use the beauty of a good fight as an excuse to blame you".
We are at war, red is dead. Stop complaining that a fellow helped you to kill an enemy.
But yes, I understand you'd prefer all the RPs for yourself, it's normal, I do prefer it too but realize you expectation is not the norm.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 6:26 PM by Vervandi
Aren't there 1v1 and small group zones? Shouldn't RVR areas just be for RVR in general?
Mon 26 Aug 2019 6:49 PM by ExcretusMaximus
gnefner wrote:
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

They're bottom feeding scum who take advantage of their ability to hide to kill weaker opponents and then run away like little bitches the instant the tables even begin to be turned.

They take away from visible numbers. Last night there were 72 Hibs in the frontier, 38 of them where stealth; the other two realms didn't have as many combined. Maybe the Hibernian numbers wouldn't be so garbage if literally more than half their number weren't Rangers sitting around a bridge waiting to gangbang a solo.

You don't want to get run over by visibles? Stay hidden. Otherwise, I'm killing every last one I see.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 7:14 PM by hawsey813311
Keelia wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 2:09 PM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

100% agree. They complain they get 8 manned down but they the first ones to add in a 8v8 or the slow you down when running from their Zerg. Straight up hypocrites if you ask me.

adding on 8 mans as a sin is 100% not worth it. its a 90% chance you will have to blow purge or vanish just for the privilege to split 900 rps between 9-20 ppl. this leaves you completely gimped for the next time you encounter a real fight. the only sneaks that add on fights are bow stealthers, and lets be honest, no one likes them.

the only sins adding on zerg and 8 man fights are ppl that cant get kills on their own.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 9:12 PM by Makrist
Im assuming since all stealth classes and players are guilty by association we can bash all skalds as low skill arsehats.
Obviouslt this is true based on the 3 or 4 that spend their entire RvR existence camping low 40 toons xp'ing in NF. Sounds logical.
Mon 26 Aug 2019 10:44 PM by Stoertebecker
Makrist wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 9:12 PM
Im assuming since all stealth classes and players are guilty by association we can bash all skalds as low skill arsehats.
Obviouslt this is true based on the 3 or 4 that spend their entire RvR existence camping low 40 toons xp'ing in NF. Sounds logical.

How dare you? Skald is a elite class !!

Some Skald from the Bledmeer Coastgurad inc soon, and it is not the Hoff .... .D
Tue 27 Aug 2019 5:13 AM by REVOLTE
kiectred wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 1:21 PM
I actually wasn't calling you out, just FYI.
i know, bro. dont worry about it. in fact i do hit xpers a LOT after checking all the abandoned solo areas and failing to find fights elsewhere. i gotta say tho, i had some really clutch fights vs. some xp grps. its quite risky after all diving into a hib lvling grp (weaving in bodyres song does a LOT of work here - protip to all my fellow low skill arsehat buddies). plus killing xpers always has a chance to escalate. they usually either leave or bring friends which actually gets you some REAL fights. im diggin it. RP/h is so-so but eh....im not really actively grinding for RPs.

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 6:49 PM
They take away from visible numbers. Last night there were 72 Hibs in the frontier, 38 of them where stealth
this is what im talking about.
i dont REALLY blame sins for looking for favorable fights since bleh...they pretty much have to, right? since its their core class mechanic being able to pick fights if things go well. i had to disengage the other day from a RR6 champ because he was just kicking my arse (shoutout to Nikotine!). poor fella was stranded in the middle of alb fz without speed after our "fight" (which i disengaged at 50% and debuffed to hell while he was chilling on 90%) it felt bad but what can i do. i was going to lose with a probability of about 95% or even more, so eh. what makes me bitter is that ppl actively wait for their vanish CD just to deny kills, fun, rps, whatever. this is daoc. not eve. its not a big deal if you die. so i dont see the point in not going for more risky fights and commiting to them. (im talking 30-70 or so here)

also shoutout to Sonora for being the most awkward NS out there. much love to you.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 8:53 AM by Stoertebecker
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
They take away from visible numbers. Last night there were 72 Hibs in the frontier, 38 of them where stealth;

What makes you think that those 38 were playing visible classes in a DAoC without stealthers?
Maybe they wouldn`t play at all and you`d be sitting there with 34 in NF and 34 players less on this server?
Tue 27 Aug 2019 9:25 AM by REVOLTE
Stoertebecker wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 8:53 AM
What makes you think that those 38 were playing visible classes in a DAoC without stealthers?
Maybe they wouldn`t play at all and you`d be sitting there with 34 in NF and 34 players less on this server?

eh...ppl are damn addicts, mate. my bet is at least 25 would be playing a visible.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 11:08 AM by Makrist
You felt bad using your class tools to disengage from an unfavorable fight and run away to fight another day? Just as bad as those assassins with vanish feel im sure. That entire comment is rich considering all the skalds that run around until SoS is up to engage...just in case. Clutch those pearls a little tighter friend.

The fact is assassins have a roll in keep siege and BG RvR that people are perfectly content to ignore until they feel the need to b..ch about them doing the only thing left to them to gain RP. The real problem is small minded players that have no imagination.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 11:21 AM by kiectred
REVOLTE wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 5:13 AM
kiectred wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 1:21 PM
I actually wasn't calling you out, just FYI.
i know, bro. dont worry about it. in fact i do hit xpers a LOT after checking all the abandoned solo areas and failing to find fights elsewhere.

I mean elsewhere you say you're mostly running a duo, and most of the solo XPers you've killed have told me you were duo. I dunno why you're checking solo areas (hopefully alone) then taking a friend to kill XPers. Kill em all you want if that's how you wanna play, people doing that gives me some easily accessible solo action, but taking a friend just seems shit.

Just my off-topic thoughts.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 11:53 AM by gnefner
REVOLTE wrote:
gnefner wrote:

There seems to be alot of people, who don't share your opinion though.

Hell, I don't even have Vanish.. Even though it's only 5 pts - rather have something usefull. And all stealthers are derping around, waiting forever? I myself have a max of 2 hours gameplay every now and then, and I tend to be very active, and engage everything I see (apart from the obvious moronic insta win classes) It's funny though, that everyone whos hating on steathers, seems to be the peopl who have no second though about taking their small/fg and run over every solo they see...
Tue 27 Aug 2019 11:57 AM by gnefner
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
gnefner wrote:
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

They're bottom feeding scum who take advantage of their ability to hide to kill weaker opponents and then run away like little bitches the instant the tables even begin to be turned.

They take away from visible numbers. Last night there were 72 Hibs in the frontier, 38 of them where stealth; the other two realms didn't have as many combined. Maybe the Hibernian numbers wouldn't be so garbage if literally more than half their number weren't Rangers sitting around a bridge waiting to gangbang a solo.

You don't want to get run over by visibles? Stay hidden. Otherwise, I'm killing every last one I see.

Bottom feeding scum? Haha.. Ok Mr. high and mighty.

And incase the truth hasn't hit you yet.. preying on "weaker" opponents isn't really an advantageus option.. I reckon 70% of my engagements are with other stealthers (not really weaker..) 20% are vs. visibles melees (not really weaker) the last 10 are vs. casters.. Ofcourse, this is an estimate, but a pretty close one. But keep on asuming.

And ofcourse Hibs play stealthers mostly.. have you seen our frontier the last couple of days/weeks? There twice as many Albs in the frontier as there's Hibs.. And about 1.5x the amount of Mids.. It's pointless really, to try and accomplish anything as a hib right now.. As you WILL get steamrolled by superioer numbes anywhere, and everywhere.

So I'll stay on my NS, maybe even get Vanish so I can escape your sorry ass.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 12:43 PM by REVOLTE
kiectred wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 11:21 AM
I mean elsewhere you say you're mostly running a duo, and most of the solo XPers you've killed have told me you were duo. I dunno why you're checking solo areas (hopefully alone) then taking a friend to kill XPers. Kill em all you want if that's how you wanna play, people doing that gives me some easily accessible solo action, but taking a friend just seems shit.

Just my off-topic thoughts.

playstyle has shifted to about 45% solo, 45%duo, 10% "other". but dont get me wrong, i check out solo areas in duo as well. mostly ouf of curiosity because somehow i NEVER spot any activity there. ive even gotten a single kill on a BM(i think) there....was on day2 after release and i didnt realize i was in a "solo zone". dont think im duo-roaming around solo zones all day tho that indeed would be dickish(altho still legitimate) gameplay. my objective is not to ruin fun for others.

Makrist wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 11:08 AM
You felt bad using your class tools to disengage from an unfavorable fight and run away to fight another day? Just as bad as those assassins with vanish feel im sure. That entire comment is rich considering all the skalds that run around until SoS is up to engage...just in case. Clutch those pearls a little tighter friend.

yup, sure did feel bad. and im sorry if you encountered too many speedclasses delaying fights for their RAs to be up. im not one of them, tho, as i am a damn wannabe rambo when i feel like it. is it stupid? yes. is it fun? hell, yes.

oh...also props to every sin that doesnt spec vanish
Tue 27 Aug 2019 1:15 PM by Freedomcall
Actually there are something you guys can do yourselves if you care that much about hib's awkward population.
Why don't you guys switch realm and reroll hib to make server population even? ^^
As you know, hib needs more visibles.
Don't just rant here and get your ass to Hibernia!
Tue 27 Aug 2019 1:53 PM by Stoertebecker
REVOLTE wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 9:25 AM
Stoertebecker wrote:

eh...ppl are damn addicts, mate. my bet is at least 25 would be playing a visible.

Or they play something else, maybe we see that soon, who knows?
Tue 27 Aug 2019 2:41 PM by hawsey813311
Stoertebecker wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 1:53 PM
REVOLTE wrote:
Stoertebecker wrote:

i 100% wouldnt play if it were not for my NS. rolling around in zergs and having to wait on ppl in 8 mans just isnt fun nor worth my time. to assume that ppl would play visibles if it were not for stealth just isnt all that true.

honestly the real scum are archery classes (rangers seem to be the biggest offenders, only because everyone has given up on scouts lol) go check out the solo kills on some of the high RR rangers on the herald, its a joke. lolph and his crew especially (even though they arent bow) he has two RR9 melee rangers that are damn near perma stuck to him and each of them has like 20 solo kills lol. how the fuck do you get to r9 and only have 20-40 solo kills as a stealther?
Tue 27 Aug 2019 9:22 PM by Stoertebecker
hawsey813311 wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 2:41 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:
REVOLTE wrote:

honestly the real scum are archery classes (rangers seem to be the biggest offenders, only because everyone has given up on scouts lol) go check out the solo kills on some of the high RR rangers on the herald, its a joke. lolph and his crew especially (even though they arent bow) he has two RR9 melee rangers that are damn near perma stuck to him and each of them has like 20 solo kills lol. how the fuck do you get to r9 and only have 20-40 solo kills as a stealther?

The maximum group size is 8, were is it written that stealthers have to solo? Honestly, i give a shit on how many solokills a player has. Dig you ass in DF and gank ppl lvling/farming and you`re LF in no time....great skill. Lone Wolf in a mmorpg ....
Wed 28 Aug 2019 2:06 AM by Joffel
hawsey813311 wrote: honestly the real scum are archery classes (rangers seem to be the biggest offenders, only because everyone has given up on scouts lol) go check out the solo kills on some of the high RR rangers on the herald, its a joke. lolph and his crew especially (even though they arent bow) he has two RR9 melee rangers that are damn near perma stuck to him and each of them has like 20 solo kills lol. how the fuck do you get to r9 and only have 20-40 solo kills as a stealther?

First of all, your assumption about our spec is totally wrong. Furthermore...none of us has a lot of solo kills because we are running as a trio most of the time. Must be hard to comprehend....
Wed 28 Aug 2019 10:06 AM by Singul
hawsey813311 wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 2:41 PM
Stoertebecker wrote:
REVOLTE wrote:

i 100% wouldnt play if it were not for my NS. rolling around in zergs and having to wait on ppl in 8 mans just isnt fun nor worth my time. to assume that ppl would play visibles if it were not for stealth just isnt all that true.

You can answer the question yourself but I wil help: Playing in group= NO solo kills!
Playing with my girl and my best buddy is much more fun than playing alone.
Solo playtime Eldalie 2-3 hours, solo playtime me (Siriun) 7-8 hours, solo playtime Lolph round about 1,5 weeks ( we were on holiday in this time). If you got any other questions, just ask. :-)
Wed 28 Aug 2019 11:03 AM by Wooshh
I think his point is: 3 solo stealth classes always in grp means always 3vs1 fights.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 12:04 PM by Stoertebecker
Wooshh wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 11:03 AM
I think his point is: 3 solo stealth classes always in grp means always 3vs1 fights.

Even if all their fights were 3v1 it requires more skill than throwing a twf to a keepgate and hope you kill someone who`s afk....
Wed 28 Aug 2019 12:08 PM by gnefner
Wooshh wrote:

Ya, I really have no problem with stealthers in duos or even trios.. The thing that gets me, is when they ALL feel like they need to engage in every single xv1 they come across... Then you're really just rp hungry, all there is to it..
Wed 28 Aug 2019 12:23 PM by Wooshh
Stoertebecker wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 12:04 PM
Wooshh wrote:

Even if all their fights were 3v1 it requires more skill than throwing a twf to a keepgate and hope you kill someone who`s afk....

sure, but to arrive alive to ck, you have to kill 1vsx stealthers and/or border patroller, hide from smallmen, etc.. that s the fun part
Wed 28 Aug 2019 12:39 PM by Singul
Wooshh wrote:

No, it's just 3 vs x Player.

We fought multiple stealther and visibles, and even won outnumbered, just ask people of other realms, they know us.

We play Hibernia only and if we find a solo enemy we kill it too, cause thats the game.
All Albs and Mids are our enemies cause this game is about WAR, Realm war.
Imagine you're in war and you find a solo enemy, do you say, oh he's solo I don't kill him? Or your buddy: hey let me kill him alone he is solo and then he dies in fight? And you don't help your mate against an enemy of realm,cause it's not fair,in WAR? Sometimes I think this is the idea of war of some people here, ours it's not.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 5:20 PM by hawsey813311
Joffel wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 2:06 AM
hawsey813311 wrote: honestly the real scum are archery classes (rangers seem to be the biggest offenders, only because everyone has given up on scouts lol) go check out the solo kills on some of the high RR rangers on the herald, its a joke. lolph and his crew especially (even though they arent bow) he has two RR9 melee rangers that are damn near perma stuck to him and each of them has like 20 solo kills lol. how the fuck do you get to r9 and only have 20-40 solo kills as a stealther?

First of all, your assumption about our spec is totally wrong. Furthermore...none of us has a lot of solo kills because we are running as a trio most of the time. Must be hard to comprehend....

i didnt mean to conflate the tree of you with archery rangers, its two seperate forms of scum. lolph and crew are melee rangers, they just roll around as a 3 man non stop and never fight you straight up.

i can comprehend that yall are straight garbage and thats the general conciseness of everyone else i talk too as well. rank 9 with 20 solo kills lol.

for anyone thats curious, these are three im talking about atm.
https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Lolph
https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Siriun
https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Eldalie

i totally get grouping up to kill stuff with your friends, its fun from time to time. however, like someone previously mentioned, every fight yall come across with another stealther becomes a 3v1. its pretty garbage when yall just walk around and murder any solo stealther yall come across, you guys are already extremely high rr rangers, aka the strongest thing walking in stealth lol..... much like yall did the other day at nged docks. (where i was camping) yall just sat on your own dock and waited for solo stealthers to pop then you guys just blitzed them from the water. i just sat back and watched since i refuse to give any rps to the three of you.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 6:14 PM by vxr
hawsey813311 wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 5:20 PM
Joffel wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 2:06 AM

i didnt mean to conflate the tree of you with archery rangers, its two seperate forms of scum. lolph and crew are melee rangers, they just roll around as a 3 man non stop and never fight you straight up.

i can comprehend that yall are straight garbage and thats the general conciseness of everyone else i talk too as well. rank 9 with 20 solo kills lol.

for anyone thats curious, these are three im talking about atm.
https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Lolph
https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Siriun
https://herald.playphoenix.online/c/Eldalie

i totally get grouping up to kill stuff with your friends, its fun from time to time. however, like someone previously mentioned, every fight yall come across with another stealther becomes a 3v1. its pretty garbage when yall just walk around and murder any solo stealther yall come across, you guys are already extremely high rr rangers, aka the strongest thing walking in stealth lol..... much like yall did the other day at nged docks. (where i was camping) yall just sat on your own dock and waited for solo stealthers to pop then you guys just blitzed them from the water. i just sat back and watched since i refuse to give any rps to the three of you.

Circle of RvR. Mobs > XPers > Solo > duo > trio > 5 man > 8 man > zerg

I actually think it's kind of impressive to only have 16 solo kills on an R9 ranger. It reminds me of the Maryland Point

Maryland Point:
(n) the point at which the quality of a design is sufficiently bad, that it becomes good.
Source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Maryland%20Point
Wed 28 Aug 2019 6:51 PM by Joffel
@hawsey813311 - Oh, you are one of our salty fans. We never fight straight up ? Lol, we engage stealther grps 5+, we get added by 8 man and so called solos all day. So, we don´t give a damn about your made-up rules. It´s pure hypocracy.

If you think we are garbage because we don´t have a lot of solo kills, get two of the other salty dudes who send me anonymous threats / dirty messages and kill us. But i guess ppl like you prefer to keep yapping in the forum because you got ganked too much.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 7:53 PM by hawsey813311
everyone gets add on by 8 mans and up lol.

just prefer not to sink to you guys lvl. i enjoy killing ppl 1v1 and other ppl enjoy fighting me 1v1 also. it ruins it for evreyone involved when you guys run up and bull doze someone.

p.s. yall garb lol
Wed 28 Aug 2019 8:38 PM by Mavella
Tough talking rangers shat out by the Pilz/Fernando keeptake RP machine. Over 1/3 their rps not from kills or tasks aka keep flips and ticks.

First time I ran into Lolph I said who the hell is this. Look at the stats. 2.2 mil kill rps 1.3mil task rps on 6.3mil total rps. That's a lot of pvdoor.

I have 5 mil kill rps and 900k task rps on 6.4mil total rps for comparisons sake.

What a joke.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 8:49 PM by thirian24
Lolph and crew, yall are truly garbage. The worst this server has to offer. Go back to PvKeeps.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 9:43 PM by Pops999
Mavella wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 8:38 PM
Tough talking rangers shat out by the Pilz/Fernando keeptake RP machine. Over 1/3 their rps not from kills or tasks aka keep flips and ticks.

First time I ran into Lolph I said who the hell is this. Look at the stats. 2.2 mil kill rps 1.3mil task rps on 6.3mil total rps. That's a lot of pvdoor.

I have 5 mil kill rps and 900k task rps on 6.4mil total rps for comparisons sake.

What a joke.

I see all those solo kills, how many where your so called FAIR FIGHTS? Your stats aren't any different than PvD.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 9:49 PM by Zoric
hawsey813311 wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 4:41 AM
i lol so hard when groups like yours spread and go crazy for a solo stealther to split 8 ways and just get INCed on by another group. keep it up.

lol this definitely happened to me twice that night with the pvdoor ranger zerglings on top of crauch bridge adding everything. Twice a hib group came after me when i killed someone and stealthed. They spread out bombing/close targeting for the solo stealth and were all mezzed cause they were looking down at the ground for stealth instead of looking up for alb/mid groups. One group got sandwiched by mids/albs and another just wiped easily to albs after mez and no one could purge. I thoroughly enjoyed the karma that took place.

The Ranger Zerglings have a point about them staying grouped/together and no one countering. It is part of the game and we should join forces to take them out when they cheese camp on top of crauch bridge. Wasn't there like 10 up there? I was battling 2 rangers on the bridge and had them stun locked, until about 5 more rangers on top starting shooting as well lol wasnt expecting that. Like in any zerg fighting, when the zerg wipes the zerg numbers inevitably wane and things will calm down. The first thought that came to mind was to join up with a few fellow high RRs and clean house. Think of the RPs and they do welcome it! Not all the time, just when zerglings are forced to bridges when the pvdoor stops.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 10:31 PM by Mavella
Pops999 wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 9:43 PM
Mavella wrote:

What a joke.

I see all those solo kills, how many where your so called FAIR FIGHTS? Your stats aren't any different than PvD.

Edit: Redo.

Most of them stood a lot better chance than all those empty keep doors you've so valiantly slain.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 12:54 AM by Joffel
Look at all the love we get. Thank you very much.

Zoric wrote: It is part of the game and we should join forces to take them out when they cheese camp on top of crauch bridge.

Wow, finally one of you got the right idea.

Btw, we started joining the zerg after 7L0 and two of us didn´t have volley until 9l1. We join Pilz or Fernando if necessary but most of the time we patrol certain areas. So there goes your "shat out by the zerg"-theory. And next time you kill the 780th blue player in rags at nged dock to improve your lovely solo-statistic, but vanish a 1vs1t against a ranger who isn´t even melee specced with pierce weapons ,think about who is trash.

Again, instead of discrediting us in the forum & sending me hatemail, you should kill us if we bother you so much. If we re trash it must be really easy, so go for it.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 1:40 AM by hawsey813311
Pops999 wrote:
Mavella wrote:

What a joke.

this is silly lol. i'd say most of those were fair fights, considering there was a credit for a solo kill. this indicates that no one healed the winner or did dmg to the their opponent. hell the person that died could have even gotten help for all we know.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 1:45 AM by hawsey813311
Joffel wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 12:54 AM

Zoric wrote: It is part of the game and we should join forces to take them out when they cheese camp on top of crauch bridge.

Btw, we started joining the zerg after 7L0 and two of us didn´t have volley until 9l1. We join Pilz or Fernando if necessary but most of the time we patrol certain areas. So there goes your "shat out by the zerg"-theory. And next time you kill the 780th blue player in rags at nged dock to improve your lovely solo-statistic, but vanish a 1vs1t against a ranger who isn´t even melee specced with pierce weapons ,think about who is trash.

Again, instead of discrediting us in the forum & sending me hatemail, you should kill us if we bother you so much. If we re trash it must be really easy, so go for it.

big words coming from the rr9 melee ranger train with retarded amounts of IP.... jsut kill us lol. id love to see how much hp youd have to go through once you account for all three of their IPs and double heals.

and the whole thing about this being a war and would you let your friend die in the war is all crap... this is a video game with a small community. most of the time you know your opponent. keep dicking them down and treating this like shit with ass jamming and unfair fights they may just stop logging on and then imagine the fun you three will have while standing at an empty dock or keep.

its funny when you run up on them because they are stuck to lolph 100% of the time and they are slow as fuck, they look like bots or somthing. lolph will start fighting you and the fight will go on for about 3-4 rounds and i guess his two idiots friends finally notice there is a fight and decide to take out their weaps and start spamming anytimes. if lolph doesnt log on do you two even bother to leave DL? i doubt the two of you can even fight on your own.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 2:12 AM by Joffel
@hawsey813311 - Like I said before : NONE of us is a melee ranger. We don´t got high IP and we play the races with the lowest amount of HPs. So you are obviously not only a angry little man , you also don´t know what you are talking about. We can respec to melee spec Celt/Slash with High IP and much HPs if you prefer us like that.

If we are trash and you great, mighty DAOC PRO beat us unskilled trash rangers in every 1vs1, it should be no problem for you to kill us with your mates. Sadly all previous tries ended in a desaster. And what´s the problem beeing stuck to the grpleader, are basic game mechanics frowned upon too? They look like they lag because we have different stealth specs. But instead of recognizing that ( a pro like you should ), some of you reported me for botting and sent me strange messages ingame. And after they checked us and we all had a good laugh you still come up with some old rumors ? Are you so desperate ?

We get it, you don´t like us, but stop talking nonsense. It´s getting sad....
Thu 29 Aug 2019 5:14 AM by REVOLTE
this is now my favorite thread: first some QQ, transitioning into some mild stealth debate, over to stunbot-flaming for being garbage and thinking his RR11 actually has some meaning....and now ranger-trio flames. awesome. and i hope it never gets locked. even sonora got flamed. glorious. big thank you to everyone contributing and therefore making my workday a tad more entertaining.
wait....did i just jinx it?

also: yesterday i killed some xpers all over alb fz....even harassed some grey necro n killed his pet 5 times(didnt feel bad, necros have rly rly stupid absorb here imo)...yet nobody came to help them? cmon guys. help your realmmates out plz.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:10 AM by kiectred
REVOLTE wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 5:14 AM
this is now my favorite thread: first some QQ, transitioning into some mild stealth debate, over to stunbot-flaming for being garbage and thinking his RR11 actually has some meaning....and now ranger-trio flames. awesome. and i hope it never gets locked. even sonora got flamed. glorious. big thank you to everyone contributing and therefore making my workday a tad more entertaining.

also: yesterday i killed some xpers all over alb fz....even harassed some grey necro n killed his pet 5 times(didnt feel bad, necros have rly rly stupid absorb here imo)...yet nobody came to help them? cmon guys. help your realmmates out plz.

I patrol alb frontier and DF almost daily cleaning up XP gankers. Most of the time I do it solo because they're solo and I enjoy it that way, but also because I can't get someone to join me for such slow/low RP gain. When I see your name in the region killing XPers I just ignore it because I know you've brought a friend. What's the point? The one time I miraculously managed to convince someone to come out with me we never even crossed paths, you were everywhere we weren't. Plus there's a lot of stealthers who come out and they'll never attack me if I'm in a duo.

So basically, don't be surprised you can't find good fights with albs "helping their realmmates". Not gonna tell you to go solo, but if you want the fights to find you I would honestly recommend slowing down or sticking to a smaller region after you get a kill.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:45 AM by REVOLTE
kiectred wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:10 AM
I patrol alb frontier and DF almost daily cleaning up XP gankers. Most of the time I do it solo because they're solo and I enjoy it that way, but also because I can't get someone to join me for such slow/low RP gain. When I see your name in the region killing XPers I just ignore it because I know you've brought a friend. What's the point? The one time I miraculously managed to convince someone to come out with me we never even crossed paths, you were everywhere we weren't. Plus there's a lot of stealthers who come out and they'll never attack me if I'm in a duo.

So basically, don't be surprised you can't find good fights with albs "helping their realmmates". Not gonna tell you to go solo, but if you want the fights to find you I would honestly recommend slowing down or sticking to a smaller region after you get a kill.

cmon, im not that hard to catch. my routes are very predictable plus i stick around greys a ton for emotespam. i can recommend finding a grey xp-grp and just trying to blend in acting like ur hitting stuff pretty sure that would catch me off guard. i even helped an alb xp grp the other day after they messed up their pull. did cost me my life tho. (some RR3 wiz nuked me at 1300ish with mezz, snare CD and all my tools down plus he had some reinforcements coming. bad timing for me )
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:57 AM by Stoertebecker
* i`m not hard to catch*, said the skald and sos`d away as it was getting close
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:06 AM by REVOLTE
Stoertebecker wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:57 AM

i know, right?
but seriously. i think that i should be fun to fight. competitive times are long gone. i dont even have a proper desk anymore. even after SOSing away id often times just reengage after a few regticks just to bite the dust. i engage full groups standing around in the middle of nowhere when they are buffing up in hopes of 5/8 being afk and being able to snipe a caster. i still engage necros! even tho a RR2 necro with 2 oj con adds on him can still kick my ass with 1 button. i do stupid stuff all the time. and hell, id even engage a 7l6 friar ill try to be out there tonight - lets have some fun

oh and one more thing: i checked all solo- and smallman areas multiple times yesterday....nothing :c
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:13 AM by kiectred
REVOLTE wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:45 AM
kiectred wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:10 AM

cmon, im not that hard to catch. my routes are very predictable plus i stick around greys a ton for emotespam. i can recommend finding a grey xp-grp and just trying to blend in acting like ur hitting stuff pretty sure that would catch me off guard. i even helped an alb xp grp the other day after they messed up their pull. did cost me my life tho. (some RR3 wiz nuked me at 1300ish with mezz, snare CD and all my tools down plus he had some reinforcements coming. bad timing for me )

You definitely don't stick to a small enough area to be found unless someone is literally right there already, and if your goal is a fight you should... after all you know you can always get away if too many people come for you.

I think the issue was that we were both moving at speed 6 (the time had a minstrel come with). I thought that would make things easier but if we're maybe both going approximately the same routes with me chasing, that means we're never gonna cross paths. When I'm solo I usually end up with skalds running up on me from behind because of the dramatic difference in speed; works out nicely, maybe would never find them if I was moving at equal speed.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:22 AM by kiectred
REVOLTE wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:06 AM
Stoertebecker wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:57 AM

i know, right?
but seriously. i think that i should be fun to fight. competitive times are long gone. i dont even have a proper desk anymore. even after SOSing away id often times just reengage after a few regticks just to bite the dust. i engage full groups standing around in the middle of nowhere when they are buffing up in hopes of 5/8 being afk and being able to snipe a caster. i still engage necros! even tho a RR2 necro with 2 oj con adds on him can still kick my ass with 1 button. i do stupid stuff all the time. and hell, id even engage a 7l6 friar ill try to be out there tonight - lets have some fun

oh and one more thing: i checked all solo- and smallman areas multiple times yesterday....nothing :c

I don't check solo areas anymore, alb frontier XP spots and DF stealther hunting are the best for soloing usually. I cleared a lot outta FS and snowd last night actually, although some people "added" near the end of most fights (no hate though, adds are fine on XP gankers).

As for SoS, I hate when it happens but I don't rage about that either. You'd be stupid not to utilize all your skills if the fight wasn't going your way... it's a long run back. I feel pretty similar about vanish, although I think it's a bit cheesier.

We're way off topic though, I want the flame wars back 😅
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:24 AM by Freedomcall
REVOLTE wrote:

lol this guys talks as if he's just a spectator.
Don't forget you are the one of the biggest contributor of this silly thread
Your hypocritical posts are making my days.
Keep going.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 3:54 PM by Singul
hawsey813311 wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 1:45 AM
Joffel wrote:

big words coming from the rr9 melee ranger train with retarded amounts of IP.... jsut kill us lol. id love to see how much hp youd have to go through once you account for all three of their IPs and double heals.

and the whole thing about this being a war and would you let your friend die in the war is all crap... this is a video game with a small community. most of the time you know your opponent. keep dicking them down and treating this like shit with ass jamming and unfair fights they may just stop logging on and then imagine the fun you three will have while standing at an empty dock or keep.

its funny when you run up on them because they are stuck to lolph 100% of the time and they are slow as fuck, they look like bots or somthing. lolph will start fighting you and the fight will go on for about 3-4 rounds and i guess his two idiots friends finally notice there is a fight and decide to take out their weaps and start spamming anytimes. if lolph doesnt log on do you two even bother to leave DL? i doubt the two of you can even fight on your own.

Ok, I say it again, for the last time.
I was 7-8 hours solo on this char (one day) and got 31 solo kills, so what, read my post about our solo time!
I have no need to play alone, just if Lolph and Eldalie have no time, I go solo, or duo with my girl if Lolph isn't there.
I have a nice girl and a good buddy to play the game with. I have friends and want to share time with them!
Maybe you are so upset cause one of these few solo kills was you (don't even know your toon name) but I guess you are the same person who send something to Lolph and then I'm sure we have had a fair 1vs1, which I won and /bow to you. I know it and you know it. You can try again someday if someone of us is solo. And yes it's a game , but this game is about Realm war, remember: choose a realm and fight for it! Ah, forgot you don't care about and play all realms and don't identify with choosen realm cause you can choose ALL Realms, just wait 12 ours and join the winning team.
It's like the PC kids today, you can be what you want and have it all at the same time and then start crying or insulting people if something is not working as intended. And if you want call me an idiot cause I am sometimes to tired to pull my weapon again on you cause we are 3 and I just can't believe why you always come back to my land and try again to invade it alone, just do it. We want our mages and low levels to boat safely from docks or crossing bridges without fear beeing pa'd. We will continue keeping our realm green and clean as good as we can, cause that's our ingame-job. And main thing is, having fun!
For me , this discussion ends here, cause it leads to nowhere, do what you like, see you on the battlefield.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:36 PM by hawsey813311
Singul wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 3:54 PM
hawsey813311 wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 1:45 AM
Joffel wrote:

I was 7-8 hours solo on this char (one day) and got 31 solo kills, so what, read my post about our solo time!

It's like the PC kids today, you can be what you want and have it all at the same time and then start crying or insulting people if something is not working as intended.
lol 31 solos in one day, you increase your all time solo kills by 500% that day i bet.
pc kids? lol what? are you accusing me of being politically correct or somthing?
i liked the part where he said he was too tired to take out his weapons. thats called getting carried, good thing you arent out solo you'd be getting juiced right and left.

youre garb
lolph is garb
your other friend is garb
your girl is garb
im seeing a pattern here lol.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 9:38 PM by Stoertebecker
That happens if ppl have a fixed pattern in their mind * a stealther has to solo *.

*hint* they can, but they don`t have to
Fri 30 Aug 2019 1:47 AM by Pops999
Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:24 AM
REVOLTE wrote:

lol this guys talks as if he's just a spectator.
Don't forget you are the one of the biggest contributor of this silly thread
Your hypocritical posts are making my days.
Keep going.

Haha this ass lectured me for killing mobs in his area, said it was the only spot he could so leave.
Fri 30 Aug 2019 1:48 AM by Pops999
Mavella wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 10:31 PM
Pops999 wrote:
Mavella wrote:

What a joke.

Edit: Redo.

Most of them stood a lot better chance than all those empty keep doors you've so valiantly slain.

Oh really? How many one/two shots Vanish?
Fri 30 Aug 2019 2:26 AM by gotwqqd
New category needed in forums...

Bitch, Moan & Whine
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics