Play the GAME

Started 18 Aug 2019
by mattymc
in RvR
It's kinda funny to watch ALBERNIA at it's finest, but honestly, at some point actually play the game --- the blatant working together and comms between the ALB and HIBB BG's coordinating PVE of MID keeps is laughable....it's funny as hell to watch -- but sad at the cowardice and fear of challenge -- oh well, least it's free.
Sun 18 Aug 2019 11:51 PM by ExcretusMaximus
There isn't even an Albion BG right now, hasn't been one for at least 3 hours.

Try again.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 1:52 PM by mattymc
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sun 18 Aug 2019 11:51 PM
There isn't even an Albion BG right now, hasn't been one for at least 3 hours.

Try again.

Yes because the post only covers the past 3 hours to which you refer, not the past 2 weeks <and longer> -- I know you think the world revolves around you and is flat --- spoiler, it doesn't and isn't....
Mon 19 Aug 2019 2:29 PM by kiectred
FFS how do people not realize this is how the game works in NF. Common sense says that the realm where the action is draws both the others. It always feels like being teamed up on, but this also always rotates. When one realm dictates where the action goes with a singular zerg this is inevitable.

Not long ago Albion's frontier was painted green and blue for 2 days straight by Hibgard. These portmanteau names exist for other realm teams as well because, shocker, it happens every which way.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 3:02 PM by Runental
Sadly this is mostly the case. Especially when all relics gone anyway and there is nothing you can achieve except a few more towers.
When I lead a BG by myself, I always try to create action in the 2nd realm when the our FZ is clear.
It leads to much more possibilities when an attacking realm in enemy land has trouble in their own Homeland.
I prefer fighting 1 1/2 BG/Realm than just 1 because the 2nd one has no chance to reform their people.
Invading 1 realm permanently causes boredom at some point for all 3 realms.
Ofc that's just my opinion.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 3:07 PM by Pops999
Lol, what a surprise another cry thread from mattymckid. That 30 page volley thread wasn't good enough for mcKid, he had to make his own cry.

Now this, a double teamer. What will be your next special ed thread Matty boy?
Mon 19 Aug 2019 3:17 PM by LedriTheThane
Whether it's actual collusion or not, would be nice to see other realms get taken over for a couple days instead of just mid it seems.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 3:42 PM by Wooshh
I love posts like these, they bring me back 20 years ago
Mon 19 Aug 2019 4:26 PM by Kwall0311
Its in mid all the time becuase all of mids daily BG leaders have either stopped playing, or moved to another realm. If you dont clearly see that then idk what else to tell you. Sure it gets pushed into alb/hib for a day. But the action is mostly in mid becuase the PvD is easier due to lack of mid BGs
Mon 19 Aug 2019 5:38 PM by mattymc
Pops999 wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 3:07 PM
Lol, what a surprise another cry thread from mattymckid. That 30 page volley thread wasn't good enough for mcKid, he had to make his own cry.

Now this, a double teamer. What will be your next special ed thread Matty boy?

Look in the mirror --- because you cant understand an issue makes YOU the child as does immediately resorting to the time honored tradition of the uninformed and ill equipped to just call names and deflect
Mon 19 Aug 2019 5:40 PM by mattymc
Kwall0311 wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 4:26 PM
Its in mid all the time becuase all of mids daily BG leaders have either stopped playing, or moved to another realm. If you dont clearly see that then idk what else to tell you. Sure it gets pushed into alb/hib for a day. But the action is mostly in mid becuase the PvD is easier due to lack of mid BGs

Exactly .... that and there is no reason to actually fight --- rp's rain down for showing up <logging in> --- it's kinda silly --- but free.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 9:17 PM by ExcretusMaximus
mattymc wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 5:38 PM
makes YOU the child as does immediately resorting to the time honored tradition of the uninformed and ill equipped to just call names and deflect

mattymc wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 1:52 PM
I know you think the world revolves around you and is flat --- spoiler, it doesn't and isn't....

Irony, thy name is mattymc.

Go take a walk, cool off, maybe attend an anger management class or two.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 11:24 PM by mattymc
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 9:17 PM
mattymc wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 5:38 PM
makes YOU the child as does immediately resorting to the time honored tradition of the uninformed and ill equipped to just call names and deflect

mattymc wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 1:52 PM
I know you think the world revolves around you and is flat --- spoiler, it doesn't and isn't....

Irony, thy name is mattymc.

Go take a walk, cool off, maybe attend an anger management class or two.

Take your own advice --- I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but your the one being childish here; play the game, it can actually be quite fun while presenting a challenge
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics