Official 1v1 Loc: Trellebourg (Mid)

Started 9 Aug 2019
by Ardri
in RvR
Just run to your realm's solo area, then port to Trellebourg (Mid).
Fri 9 Aug 2019 10:54 AM by Anelyn77
Can I bring my necro? Even if only to watch duels xD

/Aicha's toons <3
Fri 9 Aug 2019 11:05 AM by florin
Had a nice necro fight with a champ that did really well to kite me out of los with so many corners to hide behind.

The worst was with the ranger datreon? Was a chicken that would plink me and run - found him twice in stealth and he would book it. At that point - he might as well just take his ball and go home.

Then had 2 sbs jump me Kung fu style - (1 at a time ) and well that was quick.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 11:59 AM by Ceen
With all the corners it's pretty much shield tank / Loldancer biased =)
Fri 9 Aug 2019 3:48 PM by Ardri
Anelyn77 wrote:
Fri 9 Aug 2019 10:54 AM
Can I bring my necro? Even if only to watch duels xD

/Aicha's toons <3

Yes, come one, come all. I'll duel you on my thane if we're there at same time ; )
Fri 9 Aug 2019 4:28 PM by Killaloth
Brief message to soloers: I will inc 1vs1 in solo zone, no bow, never.

I sold my char on live as I was dueling/hugging/kissing/waving half the server, I won't make that mistake again.

Bow and duels kill the hide and seek thrill. Duels are boring, no surprise factor = no fun for me.

I won't add your 1vs1, you can kill me after I finish a 1vs1 if you need rps, I don't mind - thanks!
Fri 9 Aug 2019 4:45 PM by keen
You might get thrown out there with that attitude.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 5:16 PM by Ardri
Killaloth wrote:
Fri 9 Aug 2019 4:28 PM
I sold my char on live as I was dueling/hugging/kissing/waving half the server, I won't make that mistake again.

Well duh, you get banned for selling your acct /s
Fri 9 Aug 2019 5:56 PM by Killaloth
Also, do you think bonedancers or necros need help to farm soloers?

Of course they will get 2vs1 or more - let them die from adds and protect your rps.

If solo get farmed by BDs/Necros they won't come back again, be smart with YOUR rps, they will come back again and again if they can get easy rps -_-
Fri 9 Aug 2019 6:10 PM by Ardri
Killaloth wrote:

Bow and duels kill the hide and seek thrill. Duels are boring, no surprise factor = no fun for me.

I won't add your 1vs1, you can kill me after I finish a 1vs1 if you need rps, I don't mind - thanks!

Still, i respect that. Come to bang. Good fights btw on my thane.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 10:37 PM by keen
Killaloth wrote:
Fri 9 Aug 2019 5:56 PM

Of course they will get 2vs1 or more - let them die from adds and protect your rps.

If solo get farmed by BDs/Necros they won't come back again, be smart with YOUR rps, they will come back again and again if they can get easy rps -_-
Just don't bow them and they won't attack you.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 10:58 PM by Wooshh
Mmm good idea adding bds, i m sorry i cant add necros
Fri 9 Aug 2019 11:51 PM by vxr
Killaloth wrote:

Good, I prefer that. Look forward to seeing you there.
Sat 10 Aug 2019 7:10 AM by Ceen
keen wrote:
Fri 9 Aug 2019 10:37 PM
Killaloth wrote:

He doesn't use /bow rather runs in clicks the lowest RR and starts hitting, so I dont think he can hope for mercy
Sat 10 Aug 2019 8:48 AM by Anelyn77
Just to make it clear, if am coming with my Necro, I won't attack anyone unless am provoked or challenged, I just love to watch good duels. @Ardri with RA dumps or not? As I need to tailor it for fighting thanes / champs to have an even fight xD

Most likely for fights will bring my BM / reaver / SM / NS, as I find BD's totally broken in 1v1 (except VS Necro tehehehe, can always take em on and usually come on top - even if they try to kite or dismiss their pets).

Looking forward to it next week, busy getting RR6 on Aaicha today, my wiz to 50 and RR5 for rest of weekend.

/Aicha's toons <3
Sat 10 Aug 2019 1:40 PM by Killaloth
Ceen wrote:
Sat 10 Aug 2019 7:10 AM
keen wrote:
Killaloth wrote:

He doesn't use /bow rather runs in clicks the lowest RR and starts hitting, so I dont think he can hope for mercy

Sure. I'll tell you my story from yesterday: 23 kills, 36 deaths. -_-

Got added few times by lowbies (one was you perhaps) using the excuse of no /bow to add and leech rps. I didn't add a single fight.

I think I died 6 times in a row to Amroth with my uber Det9 spec and 2 times to Kemy because I like farming squishies

Highlight of the day I killed mr Leroy because he wasn't expecting an inc and he fu**ed up. I have 0 chances to kill a capable rr11 mini with a boring /bow duel.

Me and other soloers got farmed by Smud the bonedancer who loves challenges. When he got killed once 2vs1 he came back with Amroth to make as many rps as possible because he was disturbed in his farming session. Lol!

Don't help BDs/necros, they will make most of rps and ppl will not come back. It's normal they will get jumped on as soon as possible, let them die. Protect your rps. Killing a tank is like killing a blue mob for them, do you expect ppl to donate rps without trying to team up? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sat 10 Aug 2019 1:56 PM by Ceen
Killaloth wrote:
Sat 10 Aug 2019 1:40 PM
Ceen wrote:
keen wrote:

Got added few times by lowbies (one was you perhaps) using the excuse of no /bow to add and leech rps. I didn't add a single fight.

I think I died 6 times in a row to Amroth with my uber Det9 spec and 2 times to Kemy because I like farming squishies

Highlight of the day I killed mr Leroy because he wasn't expecting an inc and he fu**ed up. I have 0 chances to kill a capable rr11 mini with a boring /bow duel.

Me and other soloers got farmed by Smud the bonedancer who loves challenges. When he got killed once 2vs1 he came back with Amroth to make as many rps as possible because he was disturbed in his farming session. Lol!

Don't help BDs/necros, they will make most of rps and ppl will not come back. It's normal they will get jumped on as soon as possible, let them die. Protect your rps. Killing a tank is like killing a blue mob for them, do you expect ppl to donate rps without trying to team up? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well if you randomly hit people who had no intention dueling you that's ok, but if a necro/bd decides to do the same with you, you come to the forum and cry? ^^
Sat 10 Aug 2019 2:13 PM by Killaloth
Ceen wrote:
Sat 10 Aug 2019 1:56 PM
Killaloth wrote:
Sat 10 Aug 2019 1:40 PM
Ceen wrote:

Well if you randomly hit people who had no intention dueling you that's ok, but if a necro/bd decides to do the same with you, you come to the forum and cry? ^^

To me it's a solo area, not a duel area. I can die to most soloers with RAs down. The most desirable and smart scenario if a higher rank kills a lowbie is that another lowbie jumps on him/her after the inc and also gets the kill. RPs for everyone, everyone happy. High RR comes back straight away with RAs down and prolly die again to other lowbies. More fun, less predictability.

Don't do this and you will have a Thane/Champions/Paladin blabla area of same ppl that know each other and sits for RAs, already knowing how their fight will end before even starting.

A necro/BD can farm 10 tanks in a row without using a single RA. No rps shared, ppl not happy, just brainless RP farming. I do see a big difference here.
Sat 10 Aug 2019 3:48 PM by ExcretusMaximus
The mental gymnastics people go through to justify their hypocrisy are highly entertaining.
Sat 10 Aug 2019 5:22 PM by Killaloth
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sat 10 Aug 2019 3:48 PM
The mental gymnastics people go through to justify their hypocrisy are highly entertaining.

The kinda replies you would expect from a necro or BD with no counter agument. Innit mate? Where is the hipocrisy?

Necros or BDs farming solo tanks are lame and helping them is even more lame imho.

If you refer to the approach to the solo (solo, not duel) area I'd be interested to see wheeeere the hipocrisy is.

You sit and wait for all timers up before dueling. In a week from now: you know the result of most of your duels before even starting. You end up repeating the same thing again and again. And you get bored of it. Then you regret starting. But now you're stuck in the /bow /kiss /hug /wave limbo with no return. This was me on live. Soooo bad.

No hipocrisy just a super sad story I don't want anyone to repeat.

I'm the super nice and sweet and lovely guy that feels the frustration after you lose 1vs1 several times in a row and lets you win pretending nothing is up (gratz to the brave merc from yesterday). It's kind of a homo feeling sometimes. Homo as in homo sapiens. You have fu**ed up someone someone so many times that you feel a bit bad for him. And you kind of feel closer to the dude and you want to help him. So you let him win and he is happy but you know what just happened. But he doesn't know. He thinks he just dated Emily Ratajkowski. But it was just him and his hand. His sticky hand on the keyboard. See how magnanimous I am? This is the beauty of DAOC.

f you think I'm the guy farming lowbies in the solo area you're dead wrong, I'm the guy giving you sticky fingers.

I am the Samaritan that wants to save soloers from the duel Dantesque limbo. Resist the duel red lights district and go kick some random asses.

Now take a wet wipe and clean your mouse and keyboard.
Sat 10 Aug 2019 11:15 PM by Ardri
Ledri streaming the 1v1 area. Come one come all.

https://www.twitch.tv/ledrithethane
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics