We have a Winner! Relic Ninja!

Started 8 Aug 2019
by Bowie
in RvR
why i am not seeing posts of the relic ninja issue of today in Midgard?
Thu 8 Aug 2019 4:30 PM by shintacki
Care to elaborate for those of us not on currently?
Thu 8 Aug 2019 4:43 PM by Freedomcall
A was leading a relic raid on Scath.
When the lord was dead, B instantly looted relic to his inventory.
BG leader A demanded the relic, but B refused to give the relic to A.
And B claimed, "This is MIDGARD. You should be faster if you want relic."
A booted B from BG and left to Ailinne for another relic.
B and his guildies&some others formed a new bg and carried it to mid.

I'm not aware of the Midgardian way, but it was all about who should be the relic carrier.
It looked like A thought the BG leader should carry it, and B thought the one who is faster should carry it.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 4:49 PM by shintacki
Thanks, now I know why no one was/is posting about it.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 5:16 PM by Turano
Sounds like a big mimimi
Thu 8 Aug 2019 6:10 PM by Runental
It wasn't B, it was C from Espada de Heimdall 😉
And no, it's not a though the Leader takes the relic, it's an unspoken rule. And no, I wasn't the leader, just a random SM who sticked the BG.
Relic is home anyway.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 8:41 PM by ExcretusMaximus
You got the damn thing, who gives a shit who is carrying it? Is the zerg so bored they need to manufacture drama?
Thu 8 Aug 2019 9:00 PM by Runental
Some people give a shit, may it be due role play aspects, nostalgia or whatever. If you don't, just stfu.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:09 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Runental wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 9:00 PM
Some people give a shit, may it be due role play aspects, nostalgia or whatever. If you don't, just stfu.

Why? Why do you need to be the one moving at speed one with the fireworks show going off? Why is it that important to you as long as you achieve the goal?
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:22 PM by Runental
Why?
It doesn't matter why.
It was an instruction from the leader, and this guild ignored his order due pure ignorance.
When a raid leader invest 4 Hours for a TG raid, his rules apply, even if he claim a leader drop or higher roll. Most people will not complain.
And if a raid leader invest 4 hours to get a relic back, his rules apply as well,- there is no difference.
You don't have to know the intention, it dosnt matter. Mostly it's for your personal inner fame, and some mix of realm pride, rpg and personal reward. But again, if this is his intention you have to accept it when you join a BG.
This guild doesn't and this behavior has to be punished in future RvR/PvE Raids and I'll fully support it.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 3:30 AM by gotwqqd
Waaaaaas!
Millennial ?
Fri 9 Aug 2019 4:23 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Runental wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:22 PM
Why?
It doesn't matter why.
It was an instruction from the leader, and this guild ignored his order due pure ignorance.
When a raid leader invest 4 Hours for a TG raid, his rules apply, even if he claim a leader drop or higher roll. Most people will not complain.
And if a raid leader invest 4 hours to get a relic back, his rules apply as well,- there is no difference.
You don't have to know the intention, it dosnt matter. Mostly it's for your personal inner fame, and some mix of realm pride, rpg and personal reward. But again, if this is his intention you have to accept it when you join a BG.
This guild doesn't and this behavior has to be punished in future RvR/PvE Raids and I'll fully support it.

I'm going to go out on a very short limb and assume you're one of the idiots who think Grumpy was illegitimately banned and who follows him around blindly sticking his screaming self-important douchebag self. The Quorum is losing members faster than they recruited them in the first place. Why? Because its leadership is full of assholes and self-important ego maniacs.

Long live Aegis.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 4:33 AM by Runental
No idea what ou are talking about,- never heard of a Grumpy dude. And if you come me with idiot phrases even though i've written down stuff what explained the situation above i wont argue with you. Move along, thx.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 5:09 AM by Druth
I only followed the aftermath of the incident, but as usual I never shy away from giving an opinion
Guild name suggests he might not be english native speaker, so might simply not have understood the command.
The game is free, and as long as the person doesn't run straight to deliver the relic to hibs, he hardly did anything wrong?

RvR BG is not like PvE BG, you can't "tag" enemies or objectives and say people that are not in BG needs to leave.

Anyway, Midgard has become slightly toxic as of late. We need 2 weeks without relics so people can run TG raids without being personally attacked/insulted because a CTA!!!!!! has been issued. 20k feathers are now easy to sell for 6p, really getting harder for people to get temped.
It's getting harder to gather the people needed, so TG's are advertised in discord, which makes people spaz out because the enemy knows we are doing them

Relics have turned into an immense curse for the realm, I don't know if the same applies for the other realms.

I understand relics are a fun goal for BG leaders to pursue, but please for heavens sake, pursue it without pursuing people that don't agree to your master plan.
And please, CTA should never be called when other realms come to collect their OWN relic. That is just a standard defence.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 10:36 AM by Aph
Are raids still going on in mid? Haven’t seen any raid for at least a month in hib. And before that it was raids that flopped hard.

Cherish every moment in TG! Soon it will be a faded memory of the past; and you might never complete it again, ever!
Fri 9 Aug 2019 10:53 AM by Anelyn77
To shed some light, Grumpy BG is normally running US time, and Runental's is EU (could be wrong, but anyway they are different bgs, same as Runo and Runental are 2 different things). Espadas also runs EU time.

/Aicha's toons <3
Fri 9 Aug 2019 12:23 PM by Patron
He spoke enough english to tell which is faster is the carrier.
I personal think, its a bad behaviour of 1 guy. If the whole guild is need to punish... i dont think so.
But its Midgard, so i hate you all anyway xD

Burn in hell
Fri 9 Aug 2019 2:40 PM by Roto23
I thought all relic carriers move at tank speed anyway, or was that just Uthgard? So a skald or warrior carrying it makes no difference, correct?
G'damn I'm hungry, getting some eggs.
Fri 9 Aug 2019 3:11 PM by Turano
Couldn't even tell you that. On live back in the day relics mostly changed owners when I was sleeping, same on Uthgard.
And here the boni are so small that I don't even care about them
Fri 9 Aug 2019 8:37 PM by Clartiex
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Fri 9 Aug 2019 4:23 AM
Runental wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:22 PM
Why?
It doesn't matter why.

I'm going to go out on a very short limb and assume you're one of the idiots who think Grumpy was illegitimately banned and who follows him around blindly sticking his screaming self-important douchebag self. The Quorum is losing members faster than they recruited them in the first place. Why? Because its leadership is full of assholes and self-important ego maniacs.

Long live Aegis.

Grow up dude 😂
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics