Gratz Galantor RR12

Started 7 Aug 2019
by Runental
in RvR
In case noone cares: Well deserved! A real improvement for the server.

Wed 7 Aug 2019 7:39 AM by REVOLTE
i think they played their combo rly well throughout. very efficient as well, not having to share rps with too many people. (edit: and dont forget the constant underpop bonus which rly makes a difference in the long run.)
its just a shame that nobody seems to understand how to break their old as dirt combo. (protip: it has to do with their casters only being able to do proper dmg in tandem.)

i like having them around. especially since im not a hib.

anyways: congratz, you win phoenix! now switch to alb or something. i heard sorc cab cler min works rly well hurr durr.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 7:48 AM by Vkejai
Gratz, can we have a RP wipe now and start properly ?
Wed 7 Aug 2019 7:52 AM by Kampfar
Vkejai wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 7:48 AM
Gratz, can we have a RP wipe now and start properly ?

Doesn’t matter. 24/7 ppl will always progress faster
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:00 AM by Druth
Gratz, no matter how. RR12 is still nicely done.

Is there a plan for rolling another setup when you all hit RR12?
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:01 AM by Sepplord
either way, no life or not, staying in there that long without getting bored is hell of dedication
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:02 AM by Sepplord
Druth wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:00 AM
Gratz, no matter how. RR12 is still nicely done.

Is there a plan for rolling another setup when you all hit RR12?

doesn't it go up to RR14?
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:30 AM by Ceen
Throwing away 7 month of your life and counting.
Yes RL flames are bad, but this is a level no one should gratz for. They need professional help.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:33 AM by Freedomcall
RR12 isn't the end.
You can reach RR14 on phoenix.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:57 AM by Sepplord
Ceen wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 8:30 AM
Throwing away 7 month of your life and counting.
Yes RL flames are bad, but this is a level no one should gratz for. They need professional help.

that really depends...
studying something alone in your room for 7months can be a bigger waste than socializing with 3others for the same time while playing a video game

to judge what is worth someones time or not you need to have found the absolute meaning of life and i doubt you have an absolute answer to that
Wed 7 Aug 2019 9:06 AM by Wooshh
Gratz

Stunbot
Wed 7 Aug 2019 9:14 AM by REVOLTE
Wooshh wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 9:06 AM
Gratz

Stunbot

Wed 7 Aug 2019 9:27 AM by Numatic
Dont they share accounts so that multiple people play the same characters so that they can stay on roughly all day?
Wed 7 Aug 2019 9:43 AM by Runental
They do and that's the problem.
Account sharing causes to run a High RR set grp 20/7 is cancer for the whole casual player base especially on low pop times.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 10:01 AM by Druth
I don't think the problem is that big. Sharing is caring. But seriously, sharing means more rps, but also puts you at a greater risk of being banned.
And lets say they didn't share, and played 50% of what they played, that would still put him at RR11l3, big difference...

It's one guild that seems to be doing it, and for all the hate they get, it's not like their rps are "just because they play a lot".
Are they the best players? No, but they are very good solid players that work extremely well together.

People dislike them, and that reflects greatly in people rushing to diminish their skill.

I think Galantor has made hypocritical comments, but so have I most likely. He's still a better player than me, and so are the rest of them.
I'm not blinded by my personal opinions of them.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 10:18 AM by Leandrys
Once i've attacked a BG with them in a tower, i can tell you they really know their stuff, ofc i wasn't in their group and will never be but i've been able to push in while solo and still get perfectly healed and we wiped with a few more solo'ers all of the enemies after a great battle, awareness at its finest. I know them as enemies too as i also play on Alb and i fear them, they're just that good.

On the other hand, yesterday i remember a green koby /worshiping in front of nott, possibly thinking he was leading a pro skilled force able to keep him alive with any positionning, well, professionnal esport MLG midgard BG let him die without doing anything, quickly ended eating the snow a few second later, /induct my lil' friend.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:22 AM by florin
I think I’ve killed galantor more than any other hib or mid. Seen them fight very well and coordinated but account sharing is a sham and staff should feel bad for allowing it while banning hundreds for multi accounts
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:38 AM by Druth
florin wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:22 AM
I think I’ve killed galantor more than any other hib or mid. Seen them fight very well and coordinated but account sharing is a sham and staff should feel bad for allowing it while banning hundreds for multi accounts

Just curious, and as I don't share I do not care, but how would this work if they disallowed this?

Only play on 1 computer/IP? I would be banned for playing from work, and for using my gaming laptop.
Implement detection system that notices you playing different than usually? I would be banned if I used a different mouse, or if I let my son nuke some while I watched, just because he wanted to kill some badies.

Identifying 2 people using an account is much much harder than identifying 1 person using 2 accounts.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:43 AM by Runental
Druth wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:38 AM
florin wrote:
playing from work, and for using my gaming laptop.

Your employer hire?

And Uthgard had a account sharing rule as far as I remember, as well as a system to detect it. Had smtg to do with the master account & mac adress, not sure.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:46 AM by Tarticus74
Grats I guess did you ding it on me when you feel the need to roll me as a solo......

Amazing how they always find the fights and just appear at the right time lol 😉

Time spent will always equal RPs but we'll done
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:46 AM by florin
Druth wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:38 AM
florin wrote:

Just curious, and as I don't share I do not care, but how would this work if they disallowed this?

Only play on 1 computer/IP? I would be banned for playing from work, and for using my gaming laptop.
Implement detection system that notices you playing different than usually? I would be banned if I used a different mouse, or if I let my son nuke some while I watched, just because he wanted to kill some badies.

Identifying 2 people using an account is much much harder than identifying 1 person using 2 accounts.

Right, it’s virtually impossible unless it’s locked down to one unique identifier but that wouldn’t stop people who are physically located in the same Internet cafe/basement from sharing. But it is one thing to allow it and another to enforce it. But when you have 8 accounts shared by 4 people it’s a bit more noticeable.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 12:02 PM by keen
Tarticus74 wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:46 AM

Don't need to be a genius to farm coast guard's behind the task keep. Ppl rush in there none stop solo, don't need to have radar for that. just use your brain.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 12:16 PM by Stoertebecker
It ends with rr14, so no gratz at all. There is only one rr14 alltime.

They`re playing very well together, if you get one of them in a 1v1 sitution they suck
Wed 7 Aug 2019 12:40 PM by Leandrys
Tarticus74 wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:46 AM
Grats I guess did you ding it on me when you feel the need to roll me as a solo......

Time spent will always equal RPs but we'll done

I play on both alb and hib, honnestly, if i had to laugh about Extra Sensorial Perception, i wouldn't aim these two realms, none of actual groups are running to me in a straight line before they even pass the clipping range limit, all of them turn a bit to come to me when they appear on screen.

A third one, on the other side... That's a pretty common thing with at least two of their groups. "Straight on target komrads, as ever !!" :'
Wed 7 Aug 2019 1:01 PM by Turano
Gz, definitely hard work.
Hope you guys have enough fun to go all the way
Wed 7 Aug 2019 4:19 PM by Sindralor
which one of the Galantors do i have to congratulate
Wed 7 Aug 2019 5:25 PM by Tarticus74
It explains alot that they share accounts as some of the players are deffinatley better than others.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 5:29 PM by MiNDmaZing
Gratz!

All the 20 Guys made it. When they run 8 man and they logoff the smallman shift tooks over. For me the multiacc rule makes no sense. if my grandma makes an account for me it counts as a different person, but everyone can play it. And thats exactly what they do. If one guy creates two accounts its bannable. Sure should you be able to play a friends account, but not 20 people and that everyday 24/7.

You see their gaming behaviour changing when other shift takes over, they sos into poc / keeps or to zergs when they starting to lose a fight. The other shift stands their man.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 5:35 PM by Keelia
Yea which of the 20 people who play the account do I congratulate? Had respec for PK until they started adding on us as a small man.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 6:21 PM by elninost0rm
Lotta salty nerds in here.
Wed 7 Aug 2019 10:05 PM by keen
Keelia wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 5:35 PM
Had respec for PK until they started adding on us as a small man.
so you respected them before the very first engagement?
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:21 PM by Hector
Server open 7 months... a million 11L0+ chars... wipe and restart thanks
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:09 AM by Numatic
Hector wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:21 PM
Server open 7 months... a million 11L0+ chars... wipe and restart thanks

Wont happen. The rps are intended that way to allow people to play multiple high RR toons. It even let's casuals get up there with at least 1 or two toons. This servers lifespan isnt meant to mimic live. Noone knows how long it will last. But at least we get to play a high RR for awhile if it ever does die. I played live for years early on and only managed rr7 or 8 (cant remember exactly). Definately wouldn't stick around if it was that slow again.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 7:34 AM by Sepplord
MiNDmaZing wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 5:29 PM
if my grandma makes an account for me it counts as a different person, but everyone can play it. And thats exactly what they do. If one guy creates two accounts its bannable. Sure should you be able to play a friends account, but not 20 people and that everyday 24/7.

i don't mind people sharing accounts but you do have a point there...

on one hand we have people getting banned because of the computer their account was created on (and while i respect the staff in almost all of their decisions, this one in particular feels off....there are plenty of very likely scenarios why a person could make their account on the computer off someone else), and on the other we have people basically using multiple accounts via "sharing" the account of someone else.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 7:44 AM by Druth
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 7:34 AM
MiNDmaZing wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 5:29 PM
if my grandma makes an account for me it counts as a different person, but everyone can play it. And thats exactly what they do. If one guy creates two accounts its bannable. Sure should you be able to play a friends account, but not 20 people and that everyday 24/7.

i don't mind people sharing accounts but you do have a point there...

on one hand we have people getting banned because of the computer their account was created on (and while i respect the staff in almost all of their decisions, this one in particular feels off....there are plenty of very likely scenarios why a person could make their account on the computer off someone else), and on the other we have people basically using multiple accounts via "sharing" the account of someone else.

But how...?
Multi account is "easy", especially when across realms.
Plat for $ is doable with some detective work.
Bug abuse is obvious.

But how do you detect when someone else is using an account?
Thu 8 Aug 2019 8:31 AM by Sepplord
Druth wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 7:44 AM
But how...?
Bug abuse is obvious.

Someone accessing an account 100km or miles away from last login point, a minute after logging out, for example.

My point is more though, that the 1PC = 1account rule, has loads of false positives too. When someone shows someone else the game, it would be natural for me to let them make their own account (if they were intrested) and "playtest" on their own account. That way they don't lose process when going home and deciding to keep playing. I am not even sure if during name-reservation weekend, my brother logged in at my house to reserve a name. We played beta before, so had accounts...but if he wouldn't ave had one, he would have created one from my PC. And then now his account would be perma banned (at least that's how i interpret the current discussions and rulechanges).

Even with people living in the same household, there are reason for separate accounts. Sharing access to everything ingame requires trust and equal knowledge about the game...especially with your kids playing i am sure that can lead to problems between siblings. And now with accountwide gold it is impossible to share an account while each person keeping their own funds, even if everyone is responsible and trustworthy. And when you get more computers down the road...then one person has to start completely over? I could go on and on about it.
Yeah, if the multiple created accounts start crossrealming or breaking other rules, sure hit them hard. But simply perma-ing all but one account that were created from one computer seems like a sure thing to hit loads of innocent members of the community (and it is pure luck that it hasn't hit me or one of my friends, everyone with loads of playtime on their respective accounts)
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:08 AM by Druth
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 8:31 AM
Druth wrote:
But how...?
Bug abuse is obvious.

Someone accessing an account 100km or miles away from last login point, a minute after logging out, for example.

My point is more though, that the 1PC = 1account rule, has loads of false positives too. When someone shows someone else the game, it would be natural for me to let them make their own account (if they were intrested) and "playtest" on their own account. That way they don't lose process when going home and deciding to keep playing. I am not even sure if during name-reservation weekend, my brother logged in at my house to reserve a name. We played beta before, so had accounts...but if he wouldn't ave had one, he would have created one from my PC. And then now his account would be perma banned (at least that's how i interpret the current discussions and rulechanges).

Even with people living in the same household, there are reason for separate accounts. Sharing access to everything ingame requires trust and equal knowledge about the game...especially with your kids playing i am sure that can lead to problems between siblings. And now with accountwide gold it is impossible to share an account while each person keeping their own funds, even if everyone is responsible and trustworthy. And when you get more computers down the road...then one person has to start completely over? I could go on and on about it.
Yeah, if the multiple created accounts start crossrealming or breaking other rules, sure hit them hard. But simply perma-ing all but one account that were created from one computer seems like a sure thing to hit loads of innocent members of the community (and it is pure luck that it hasn't hit me or one of my friends, everyone with loads of playtime on their respective accounts)

First of all, and with the risk of becoming unpopular... lets dispense with the "loads of innocent" people. "Loads of people professing innocence" might be true.
Remember, just because your "bestsest" friend in DaoC says he doesn't cheat, doesn't make it any less true or a lie.

Second, to my knowledge the intent is for households to be able to play together, with each of their own account, and in the same realm.
Many are being investigated, and some are likely just that, and most will be "freed" again.

That brings us back to several people using same account.
The rules of multi account are crystal clear.
Same IP address: X persons X accounts 1 realm.
There is no proximity rule, that says people in your neighborhood has to play same realm as you.

You want to bring in a proximity rule, that can be extremely arbitrary.
What should the distance and time to re-log be? Should it take into account city and traffic?
50 miles in rural and urban area is not the same in regards to travel time.
Would it stop people sharing account? Or would they just wait 30 mins, and then log in?
What if I forgot to log out at home, and went to work. It autologs after what... 30 mins? I arrive at work and log in, technically making it 1 min.
Should I be banned?
Can I let my daughter play my account?

Rules are great, but if you can't make them simple, they are really bad.

And again, Galantor would have been RR11l3 if he only played half the time. Which excuses would people then give for them still being in the top?
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:37 AM by Socra
Since the purpose of these rules is to avoid multiple accounts user there should be better options than focusing on which computer an account is created on. Account creation for targetting a player playing multiple accounts isn't a precise indicator and could easily be overcome by such a player...

I am not sure what the technical constraints that led to proceeding this way were, but a simple proposition is to flag dual-logg users... that should solve most cases and limit collateral effects. Others 'rules cheaters' would then certainly be flagged by the community. Less frustration/discussion for everyone, simple rule of thumbs, and an invisible hand to regulate abusers rather than lots of staff efforts and backward discussions.

Since no community/world is ever simple and there needs to be rules, perhaps another simple set of simple rules can do the job better with less efforts.

What would you suggest is the best option considering ongoing problems? What's the fairest assumption?
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:49 AM by florin
Druth wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:08 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 8:31 AM
Druth wrote:
But how...?
Bug abuse is obvious.

First of all, and with the risk of becoming unpopular... lets dispense with the "loads of innocent" people. "Loads of people professing innocence" might be true.
Remember, just because your "bestsest" friend in DaoC says he doesn't cheat, doesn't make it any less true or a lie.

Second, to my knowledge the intent is for households to be able to play together, with each of their own account, and in the same realm.
Many are being investigated, and some are likely just that, and most will be "freed" again.

There is no proximity rule, that says people in your neighborhood has to play same realm as you.

What should the distance and time to re-log be? Should it take into account city and traffic?
Would it stop people sharing account? Or would they just wait 30 mins, and then log in?
What if I forgot to log out at home, and went to work. It autologs after what... 30 mins? I arrive at work and log in, technically making it 1 min.
Should I be banned?

And again, Galantor would have been RR11l3 if he only played half the time. Which excuses would people then give for them still being in the top?
Hey Marco Rubio - how about this? Let’s not get innocents caught in the dragnet of a crappy defined rule and half ass investigation
Thu 8 Aug 2019 11:14 AM by Druth
florin wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:49 AM
Hey Marco Rubio - how about this? Let’s not get innocents caught in the dragnet of a crappy defined rule and half ass investigation

You sound way to emotional to discuss this with.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 11:50 AM by florin
Druth wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 11:14 AM
florin wrote:

Let’s dispense the myth that you have made points worth discussing
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:00 PM by Druth
florin wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 11:50 AM
Druth wrote:
florin wrote:

Lets delve into that you said you have not been affected by the bans, and yet know how the bans have been done, and investigated?
My guess is someone told you they are innocent, and you've build your opinion upon that.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:22 PM by florin
Druth wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:00 PM
florin wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 11:50 AM
Druth wrote:

Lets delve into that you said you have not been affected by the bans, and yet know how the bans have been done, and investigated?
My guess is someone told you they are innocent, and you've build your opinion upon that.

I believe some of them as being honest mistakes. It’s a very easy mistake to be made. Even experienced veterans of the games could read the old rules and say ok 1 account 1 person and not think they would need 2 computers solely for account creation. This has been established. Mistakes have been made.

Now some are scoundrels creating multiple accounts to radar, buff bot and cross realm and trade plat for cash. These witches should burn.

But in no other facet of life would I accept mass banning and then doing “investigations”.

You know something else? Data privacy rules like GDPR (article 22) has some opinion on automated decisions based of personally identifiable information - of which IP address and hard drive serial number are part of.

Do you recall signing a terms of service consenting to having an algorithm automate your access here you explicitly consented to what information is captured and stored?
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:25 PM by Sepplord
Druth wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 10:08 AM

Should I be banned?

"loads of" is a pretty vague statement, i am aware that most people claiming to be innocent aren't.

As i said, i don’t mind sharing. You asked how to enforce it, and I gave an example that might be applicable. Of course not perfect, but you could put the threshold at 1000miles and 5minutes and exclude all examples of false positives you just mentioned. It’s a question of where you want to put the slider between “false positives“----|-------”uncaught violators”. But that variable exists in any system. You could, for example catch every single cheater, by simply banning every account in existence, and you can avoid banning even one innocent by not banning anyone at all. It is obvious that neither of those extremes is a good solution, but the same train of thought applies to all other positions of the slider.

The only problem i see currently is the rule about accounts being created on one computer. Using this as a FLAG for investigation isn't a problem, but the rules got changed to make it a bannable offense to create an account from a computer that has previously been used to create an account. And not even from now, ongoing (then i would say, their fault for not reading the rules) but retroactive.
I just hope that staff doesn'T dismiss all requests regarding unbanning permabanned accounts because of this, but so far it doesn't seem like they do, and the rules now clearly state using one PC for multiple accounts is equal to multi-accounting
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:33 PM by Druth
florin wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:22 PM
I believe some of them as being honest mistakes. It’s a very easy mistake to be made. Even experienced veterans of the games could read the old rules and say ok 1 account 1 person and not think they would need 2 computers solely for account creation. This has been established. Mistakes have been made.

Now some are scoundrels creating multiple accounts to radar, buff bot and cross realm and trade plat for cash. These witches should burn.

But in no other facet of life would I accept mass banning and then doing “investigations”.

You know something else? Data privacy rules like GDPR (article 22) has some opinion on automated decisions based of personally identifiable information - of which IP address and hard drive serial number are part of.

Do you recall signing a terms of service consenting to having an algorithm automate your access here you explicitly consented to what information is captured and stored?

Valid points I agree.
Guess it was more your judgement of the investigation part I disagreed with.

I would prob also have started from top (clear cut cases, like x-realm on same IP address) and went down the tree.
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:36 PM by Druth
Sepplord wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:25 PM
"loads of" is a pretty vague statement, i am aware that most people claiming to be innocent aren't.

As i said, i don’t mind sharing. You asked how to enforce it, and I gave an example that might be applicable. Of course not perfect, but you could put the threshold at 1000miles and 5minutes and exclude all examples of false positives you just mentioned. It’s a question of where you want to put the slider between “false positives“----|-------”uncaught violators”. But that variable exists in any system. You could, for example catch every single cheater, by simply banning every account in existence, and you can avoid banning even one innocent by not banning anyone at all. It is obvious that neither of those extremes is a good solution, but the same train of thought applies to all other positions of the slider.

The only problem i see currently is the rule about accounts being created on one computer. Using this as a FLAG for investigation isn't a problem, but the rules got changed to make it a bannable offense to create an account from a computer that has previously been used to create an account. And not even from now, ongoing (then i would say, their fault for not reading the rules) but retroactive.
I just hope that staff doesn'T dismiss all requests regarding unbanning permabanned accounts because of this, but so far it doesn't seem like they do, and the rules now clearly state using one PC for multiple accounts is equal to multi-accounting

I don't think you can enforce it in a realistic way.

Anyway, the rest is mostly fair points. Don't disagree enough to argue anyway
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:46 PM by florin
Druth wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:33 PM
florin wrote:
Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:22 PM

Valid points I agree.
Guess it was more your judgement of the investigation part I disagreed with.

I would prob also have started from top (clear cut cases, like x-realm on same IP address) and went down the tree.

Fair enough - I don’t have first hand knowledge about every detail there.. but I’ve been here daily for a year and can draw some accurate conclusions which I will keep to myself for now lest I get another warning.

And Gratz galantor you scrub with 2 solo kills
Thu 8 Aug 2019 3:16 PM by Razur Ur
Grats all nice orga!! :-)
Sun 11 Aug 2019 10:26 PM by Keelia
keen wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 10:05 PM
Keelia wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 5:35 PM
Had respec for PK until they started adding on us as a small man.
so you respected them before the very first engagement?

No we respected them because numerous times they past by and didn’t add. Now this new tool playing galantor zergs and adds every fight they see. They were 8 last night and SoSed away from us to the Zerg at the tower. Sad when rr11/12s dodging a rr5-6 8 man
Mon 12 Aug 2019 3:38 PM by Enyore
grats - well earned
Mon 12 Aug 2019 4:11 PM by Keelia
Enyore wrote:
Mon 12 Aug 2019 3:38 PM
grats - well earned

Well earned? You do know that this account is played by multiple people right?
Tue 13 Aug 2019 10:11 AM by Raunz
#NOMILK gets you to rank12, learn the ways boys.
Tue 13 Aug 2019 5:02 PM by Enyore
Keelia wrote:
Mon 12 Aug 2019 4:11 PM
Enyore wrote:
Mon 12 Aug 2019 3:38 PM
grats - well earned

Well earned? You do know that this account is played by multiple people right?

Still a shit load of hours put into it.... and only 1 person can be logged in at a given time.... so still well earned....
(I would have given higher praises if it was a solo scout that did it - no worries)
Wed 14 Aug 2019 3:00 PM by Keelia
Each person plays a few hits a day then switches, no big feat in my opinion
Wed 14 Aug 2019 3:43 PM by keen
Keelia wrote:
Wed 14 Aug 2019 3:00 PM
Each person plays a few hits a day then switches, no big feat in my opinion
The main guy plays 12h+ a day since 7 month each and every day
Mon 19 Aug 2019 2:12 AM by access
turns out assjamming zerging and having a korean sweat shop play your character 20 hours a day for over 7 months pays off...
Tue 20 Aug 2019 8:34 AM by Yeeha
Wed 21 Aug 2019 1:57 PM by Keelia
Yea I heard the account info was written on a bathroom stall in South Korea so anyone can play them. “For a good time log in Galantor”
Wed 21 Aug 2019 2:08 PM by vxr
Keelia wrote:
Wed 21 Aug 2019 1:57 PM
Yea I heard the account info was written on a bathroom stall in South Korea so anyone can play them. “For a good time log in Galantor”

Thu 22 Aug 2019 1:06 AM by Zoric
Ouch this thread speaks volumes about PK. PK is hands down the most unimpressive top guild ever to play DaoC. I have never seen such a collective disdain for a top RP guild without someone at least acknowledging their skill. That's what I love about DaoC, you cannot escape the reputation you have created. PK has obviously created of reputation of adding 1v1 fights and sharing accounts so any skill they might have is completely overlooked. They pride themselves in this reputation as they even name their streams things like "solo ganking" and such so pointing it out only fuels them. However, it cannot be denied by even themselves that top tier guilds of daoc past commanded a lot more respect.
Fri 23 Aug 2019 2:42 PM by Leandrys
^ Ok, cool.
Fri 30 Aug 2019 6:21 PM by Svekt
Uthred cleared it up, edited out
Sat 31 Aug 2019 5:46 AM by Uthred
If a toon gets banned, it will be no longer shown on the Herald. Check it and you will see, that they are not banned.
Wed 18 Sep 2019 9:10 PM by Dalira
Rofl some jelly drama queens up in here. We playing wow,
Wed 18 Sep 2019 10:43 PM by Keelia
Dalira wrote:
Wed 18 Sep 2019 9:10 PM
Rofl some jelly drama queens up in here. We playing wow,

Nice necro post. Shits been dead like a month.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics