There is always albs in Thid

Started 27 Jul 2019
by lolhisup
in RvR
Sat 27 Jul 2019 12:15 AM by lolhisup
You can draw your own conclusion.
Sat 27 Jul 2019 12:23 AM by ExcretusMaximus
My conclusion is you think there's a problem with this, and I don't understand what it is.

I personally think Thid is a waste of time, but if people enjoy it more power to them. The way I see it, Albs always being in there gives Mids and Hibs someone to kill.
Sat 27 Jul 2019 1:07 AM by Gweinyth
<sarcasm on> I get it. Nerf alb! Don't let them go to Thid <sarcasm off>
Sat 27 Jul 2019 2:47 AM by Freedomcall
Come on guys! dont be too mean....
OP wishes more mid/hib friends come and visit Thid, but he's too shy to say "hey buddy, won't you come over to my place?"
He is just a shy and lonely boy
Sat 27 Jul 2019 8:06 PM by lolhisup
Freedomcall wrote:
Sat 27 Jul 2019 2:47 AM
Come on guys! dont be too mean....
OP wishes more mid/hib friends come and visit Thid, but he's too shy to say "hey buddy, won't you come over to my place?"
He is just a shy and lonely boy

Yes this is basically correct.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 4:54 AM by Kaidence
The only action in Thid is the guards you pull trying to kill the Albs sitting at CK. They just stand around until someone attacks then they all run down and jump in.

Oh and nearsight is broken
Thu 1 Aug 2019 9:49 PM by tinixx
Kaidence wrote:
Thu 1 Aug 2019 4:54 AM
The only action in Thid is the guards you pull trying to kill the Albs sitting at CK. They just stand around until someone attacks then they all run down and jump in.

Does Bladdi still play?
Fri 2 Aug 2019 1:19 PM by gnefner
Kaidence wrote:
Thu 1 Aug 2019 4:54 AM

I was so happy to try Thid, then this happened... Over and over and over.. And I leveled my toon to 50 after 3 days of trying Thid.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics