Re: Is hib baseline stun a death sentence without determination or purge 2+?

Loki wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:17 am
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:12 pm
Even with yellow heat resists the stun allows four nukes.
As a usual solo roamer it seems like little can be done.
stop asking for so many things to be changed when it's obvious you are new to the game
He never suggested that anything be changed.
Just thought i'd give you a heads up since you didn't see that in your first read of the comment.

Duggar wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 pm
Loki wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:17 am
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:12 pm
Even with yellow heat resists the stun allows four nukes.
As a usual solo roamer it seems like little can be done.
stop asking for so many things to be changed when it's obvious you are new to the game
He never suggested that anything be changed.
Just thought i'd give you a heads up since you didn't see that in your first read of the comment.
I read it and other posts from him ...you should do the same. He has the typical attitude of a new comer who cannot adapt and wants things changed.

Rich from a man who's every post is either angry or holier than thou in its attitude.

Dandere's advice is good on this, it wont stop the stun but it will interrupt them from getting 4 casts off on you whilst stunned, obviously purge and det also help. It's challenging, but you'll get used to some of the workarounds/counters.

As others mentioned, easier to know how to advise if we know what class you play.
Tani - Nightshade - RR8LX
Mezzmerelda - Bard - RR6LX

Na Fianna Dragun

Nightshade Solo Videos - Little Prince Charming- NEW VIDEO 15th AUGUST

Loki/Undacover - Special Edition Video

Taniquetil wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:42 am
Rich from a man who's every post is either angry or holier than thou in its attitude.

Dandere's advice is good on this, it wont stop the stun but it will interrupt them from getting 4 casts off on you whilst stunned, obviously purge and det also help. It's challenging, but you'll get used to some of the workarounds/counters.

As others mentioned, easier to know how to advise if we know what class you play.
your sick obsession with stalking me around the forums is getting pathetic :joy: yes, I talk trash to trash talkers :) or you forgot you called me a virgin in the video channel in Discord (very mature attempt btw) . Here, lemme ignore you . You're a humongous waste of time

Loki wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:52 am
Taniquetil wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:42 am

your sick obsession with stalking me around the forums is getting pathetic :joy: yes, I talk trash to trash talkers :) or you forgot you called me a virgin in the video channel in Discord (very mature attempt btw) . Here, lemme ignore you . You're a humongous waste of time
I have no bets on this whole fight but I was just on the videos forum and you got called out HARDCORE and I cannot wait for a response. Some of the trash talk and things you claimed to be true were proven false on video.