@ Hibs

Started 9 Jul 2019
by Hawkaye
in RvR
FYI your relic is not in Mid anymore maybe you should be hitting alb ?
Tue 9 Jul 2019 8:54 PM by Boric
Look at population.

As many people only care about action, Mid is the place to be.
Tue 9 Jul 2019 9:40 PM by Sepplord
i am quite sure the mids will follow into alb if they wouldn't constantly be defending
instant action is nice though and i personally like the snowie lands

Still was sureprised to see nothing changed with the relic switch. Last weekend it was clear why midgard got double teamed...we had 4relics, two of them up for easy grabs in keeps.
Maybe it is just to spite midgard after all
Tue 9 Jul 2019 9:48 PM by Boric
200mids defending their land vs 120hib and albs means 200 defending vs 240 (They will split/have to decide how to defend).

200 attackers vs 120 albs vs 120 hibs in Albland means the mids run together and run over everything.

I am sure if the population imbalance ever stabilizes (been getting worse each day) the fight will move.
Tue 9 Jul 2019 10:24 PM by shintacki
Until the relics have any sort of meaning I don't expect they will be much of a priority for BGs. They'll continue to switch hands occasionaloh, whenever the opportunity arises, but in their current state they will aren't worth being a focal point of rvr
Tue 9 Jul 2019 11:25 PM by Anelyn77
shintacki wrote:
Tue 9 Jul 2019 10:24 PM
Until the relics have any sort of meaning I don't expect they will be much of a priority for BGs. They'll continue to switch hands occasionaloh, whenever the opportunity arises, but in their current state they will aren't worth being a focal point of rvr

And the relics will most likely remain as they are now (pure trophy / pride) because of the imbalance between realms. Because if they did provide live like bonuses, and say 1 realm was able to take and hold them for a week or more, you wouldn't see more peeps from the other realms in rvr but less (don't start on realm pride, that's a myth, peeps want to have fun and rps, if the enemy has more numbers by a large number, or 20% extra melee or magic, many will complain or give up or do whatever something else). It's the way it is when pop is not enough to support sieges / keeps / zerg fights outside of small windows (for example on hib from 10am CET till about 19:30 CET - EU times, you will see between 25-50 players in BG, that's it, it's same every day, it's a statistic). So Hibs only get 80-100+ for like 3-4 hours (then peeps either log for dinner / fam time, or go do DS / run 8m with guild w/e) which isn't enough to take or defend relics of any sort or shape.

So better leave relics as they are until population migration happens (or hopefully influx of new players - not likely, but possible), otherwise action will dwindle even more.

/Bnot - Aicha | Aichas | Aichaa
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics