Alb and Hib X-Realm

Started 6 Jul 2019
by Nunki
in RvR
I regret the nonsense I wrote and wish everyone a good time.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:15 PM by Loki
It's quite funny that none of the alb groups have the guts to take a single Hib tower somewhere. But then again, they're coordinating so well over Discord. Hibs on the West of Arvakr, jumping walls. Albs on the East, sieging gates . While this is accurate when pointed out, there's really no way to police it . You would think people would have the common sense and realize the huge balance shift, but since Phoenix is as casual as it gets, people want the easy option. Which is clashing down on the realm already over run.

Seeing how the situation escalated and how mids handled it, I'm proud to be playing Midgard. I don't have characters anywhere else, nor do I plan to. The map might be red/green but we fought back.

In the end, it doesn't matter... They'll get theirs too, and I hope they dont forget the past few days when that happen.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:21 PM by florin
Show evidence of actual cross realming collusion on discord or this is another paranoia attack. 18 years of DAoC and it’s not the first time that realms have ganged up on each other.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:27 PM by Loki
florin wrote:
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:21 PM
cross realming collusion

You call it that but the devs dont ... even if did happen (people saw names in the same voice channel in Phoenix Discord) , I don't think it's against any rule. So presenting such evidence would account for nothing. There's plenty of player movement that justifies the suspicions, like albs moving to intercept players coming from relic gates with hibs roaming around the keep plus the general neutral attitude of both albs and hibs that makes no sense with the load of rp hungry people we know we have around. Obviously there were orders from BG leaders.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:34 PM by Pops999
Are you two crying? Sure looks like crying to me.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:47 PM by florin
It may not be spelled out on the Phoenix rules but the spirit of cross realming always included banning the use of third party apps to coordinate between realms. It wasn’t limited to having a second account doing /who in the regions.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:56 PM by Loki
Pops999 wrote:
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:34 PM

My man, are you trying to hide the fact that you have a personality disorder through snarky comments ? Make a point or shut your trap.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 10:43 PM by Nunki
Sat 6 Jul 2019 11:29 PM by Ownnyn
quick someone call Bob Muller.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 11:42 PM by Anelyn77
In case you missed it, @Arvarkr, after 10-15minutes of fruitless siege (one side hibs, opposite side albs, mids inside) Albs attack hibs, at which point mids came out swinging and winning it all.

If that's your definition of X-Realm / co-op between 2 factions against 3rd, it was the shortest ever lived one lol.

/Bnot
Sun 7 Jul 2019 4:57 AM by Leandrys
Alb and hibs fought each other multiple times that day, I even recorded these fights as I enjoy a lot fighting Albion while fighting Midgard is just uninteresting and can be resumed with one simple question : are they at least outnumbering us by X2 or not ? If yes, we lose, if no we have a chance. Tin foil hat topic, let's forget that and switch to another one.
Sun 7 Jul 2019 10:53 AM by Kookiri
Well, i don't care even if the 2 BG's are on the same discord attacking us. At least when you play mid you have some action everywhere.
If they have to do it, let them do (i don't think it's the case here).

We are mid, we are proud, and we gonna get out of this keeping our head up.

When this situation gonna end, you're all going to suffer (^_^)
Sun 7 Jul 2019 11:09 AM by Anelyn77
Hib BG NEVER on discord. Not with themselves and not with anyone else, which is a shame really as they could fight better by using voice coms in 2019 for BG fights.

/Bnot + Aicha
Sun 7 Jul 2019 11:59 AM by florin
Ownnyn wrote:
Sat 6 Jul 2019 11:29 PM
quick someone call Bob Muller.

No collusion no obstruction

It’s a witch-hunt!
Sun 7 Jul 2019 12:05 PM by Stoertebecker
If there is something like xrealming between hibs and albs...their performance is lousy. Try harder
Sun 7 Jul 2019 1:41 PM by Moid
This is so shocking. Never would’ve imagined it.

Another day. Another Mid complaining about Hib.

Really, I don’t see how Mids have any time to actually play the game as they are so busy asking for nerfs to other realms here on this forum. Maybe people who play Mid can naturally multitask really well and are able to post while playing.
Sun 7 Jul 2019 2:53 PM by Kookiri
Moid wrote:
Sun 7 Jul 2019 1:41 PM
This is so shocking. Never would’ve imagined it.

Another day. Another Mid complaining about Hib.

Really, I don’t see how Mids have any time to actually play the game as they are so busy asking for nerfs to other realms here on this forum. Maybe people who play Mid can naturally multitask really well and are able to post while playing.

yesss, all mids whinning, all albs zerging, all hibs cheating.
true.. or not...

troll failed, plz retry
Sun 7 Jul 2019 3:27 PM by Aph
And then a few hours later mids are overpopped and zerg everything down? Just play other hours; if you cannot then thats how it is.. You cant balance the whole game because you play 8 gmt+1 and the situation does not suit your playstyle at that point in time.
Sun 7 Jul 2019 3:33 PM by Kookiri
Aph wrote:
Sun 7 Jul 2019 3:27 PM
And then a few hours later mids are overpopped and zerg everything down? Just play other hours; if you cannot then thats how it is.. You cant balance the whole game because you play 8 gmt+1 and the situation does not suit your playstyle at that point in time.

there's truth in what you say, mid seem stronger in US time than EU time, but i don't think it's due to a variance of population in mid, but more because of lesser number of players in the 2 others realms at those hours

but the fact is here, it's more "easy" EU late night time for mid.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 7:55 AM by Sepplord
i am also confused...
in OF everyone screamed "only snow in midgard" when asked why they only go Emain...doesn't seem to bother them now though ^^

That said, there were extra relics in midgard for grabs, ofcourse albs and hibs will flock there. If there was X-realm communication in discord, that would be stupid and imo against the rules, but i don't think it would be necessary for stuff to happen like it did

What i would like changed though, is to get all boat options from all realms...how does it makes sense that a player cannot take boats into their own home territories but i can deep into the enemy realms?
Why do i have to ride to albion/hibernia and from there i can take a boat to nottmoor/blendrake?? (of course change it vice/versa for all realms)
Mon 8 Jul 2019 8:06 AM by Nunki
Mon 8 Jul 2019 9:13 AM by Druth
From a Mid pow, it seems to me every realm fights the other, and dodges each other fairly equal.

Alb/Hib seem to AJ each other on a regular basis.

Mids did have 4 relics at one point, and I fully understand this making Hibs/Albs try to avoid fighting each other, but I've not seen at any point Hibs/Albs give up getting some easy rps by hitting each other.
Mon 8 Jul 2019 11:41 AM by Vkejai
florin wrote:
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:21 PM
Show evidence of actual cross realming collusion on discord or this is another paranoia attack. 18 years of DAoC and it’s not the first time that realms have ganged up on each other.

I totally agree and I play midgard. The wheel turns .
Tue 9 Jul 2019 10:46 PM by Pops999
Loki wrote:
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:56 PM
Pops999 wrote:
Sat 6 Jul 2019 9:34 PM

My man, are you trying to hide the fact that you have a personality disorder through snarky comments ? Make a point or shut your trap.

Snarky? Then you were crying about getting AJ'ed.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics