Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

#1121
Loki wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:55 am
Waaaaaaaaah.
*CHOO CHOO Loki’s crazy lies and assumptions train passing through!** Next stop: Reality-Checksville!
1. Acct sharing between friends is allowed. Love that you have that little to clutch to that the fact that i didnt level the toon is your best attempt at a line of attack 😂 p.s. i templated it too as he asked for help 💁‍♂️ Good friend!
2. It wasnt even a draw you lost, vanished, and still died. D/w i can make another video if u need. Or do you really think the BD adding and finishing me off counts as a draw?🤪 So much for Undies the big brave soloer?
3. Ridiculous playstyle is logging off your skald Once your timers were down after getting stomped n coming back with your sb... Bust purge n vanish, lose and then log back on the skald again with your timers back up, and lose AGAIN! 😂
4. I could
a) Do another video with timecodes for you to prove all this.
b) Give you the chance to just admit it
or
c) Let you do another forum Vanish. Your choice.
5. Qbinds and multibinds are allowed silly nugget, dont be Salty, the level of salt in your messages is what got you in all this trouble in the first place.

Rules 1 and 5, and honestly I checked and politely asked on all permutations of anything I did with my qbinds to the GM's beforehand because I'm not a mug.

The only rule you might get me banned for is RP farming for the amount i've dunked on you since you ran your mouth.

Lots of love
Mr Trainingwheels on the easymode thrust inf vs SB matchup...
Image
Tani - NS- RR10
Mezzmerelda - Bard - RR6

Bellelle - Lowbie Infil

BLADE - Tani - Nightshade/Infil Montage NEW APRIL 2020

Tani - REAPER

2 Versus Tani

Loki/Undacover - Special Edition VideoS

Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

#1122
Loki wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:35 am
Highfather17 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:52 pm
You came into my stream on Christmas day to whine like a little bitch.
Your stream consists of adding every fight, sprinkled with comments like "I should be embarrassed about that" and a touch of "I would be rr8 by now if I hadn't spent so much time ganking grays". You say DF ganking grays used to be a normal part of the game so that "still resonates with you" , but I think what resonates with you is being a douchebag.

And yeah, you were doing that on Christmas. How bad does Canadian food have to be, to chose ganking grays instead ?
Ever see Justfied? I'm remember a quote that applies to you after all I see is complaining from you in this thread.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole"

Get what I'm hinting at?

Also, my stream is an alternative DAOC stream. I do other shit other than 8v8 and bow for 1v1s. I offer a different experience.

If you watched later in the day then you would have seen me letting a green nightshade kill me cause I'm such a nice guy.

And ask anyone in my stream. I don't add everything LOL. Pretty sure last 2 times I've streamed I've respected every 1v1 fight there is. You can't just make up shit and expect people to believe you. You are the type of person to whine everywhere and insult my physical appearance cause I have the balls to show my face on stream.

You just whine. You're below a grey ganker! Sad!
Djkhan - 7L6 Inf - Grey ganking specialist

Phoenix forever!

Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

#1123
Highfather17 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:25 pm
stuff
Brah, you're a coward who waited on someone to mention me so you can jump in because you can't stand up for yourself :) so don't gimme that "run into assholes" speech :D Ask anyone in your stream ? There's no one there ! It's just you talking by yourself and insulting yourself ^ ^ Watching you PA grays while screaming "Yaaaaaa!!" is the cringiest thing I've seen in years ;p The fact that this clown Tani upvoted your delusional speech made my year already :D u do u boo ! Be as pathetic as you want in game, but dont expect me to applaud it. After all, I'm not the one streaming myself gray ganking on Christmas
______________________________________
Excalibur->Glastonbury->Canterbury

Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

#1124
Torye wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:21 pm
Are you all still out there playing? Seemed like the stealther game just died something horrible about 3-4 weeks ago. I couldn't stand wandering around looking for fights that were few and far in between.
If you're wondering why the stealther game died, you can probably figure it out based on all the salt in this thread XD
-Imadoctor 8l2 druid

Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

#1125
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:16 am
Torye wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:21 pm
Are you all still out there playing? Seemed like the stealther game just died something horrible about 3-4 weeks ago. I couldn't stand wandering around looking for fights that were few and far in between.
If you're wondering why the stealther game died, you can probably figure it out based on all the salt in this thread XD
It isn't dead. Albs and Mids regularly have a stealth zerg going.

Be nice if the only 1v1 opportunity wasn't a RR11 Exo but some people just play for fun and I get that.
Pollojack FuwaFuwaTime - SB Frostbiter WasterOfDays - Hunter Ttoll - Shaman
Bodyache - NS Lofticries - Ranger Heartsigh - Ani Shuck - Champ Repetition - Eld Asido - Chant
PurgeFTW - Necro Politicalgnome - Minst

Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

#1127
Loki wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:33 am
Highfather17 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:25 pm
stuff
Brah, you're a coward who waited on someone to mention me so you can jump in because you can't stand up for yourself :) so don't gimme that "run into assholes" speech :D Ask anyone in your stream ? There's no one there ! It's just you talking by yourself and insulting yourself ^ ^ Watching you PA grays while screaming "Yaaaaaa!!" is the cringiest thing I've seen in years ;p The fact that this clown Tani upvoted your delusional speech made my year already :D u do u boo ! Be as pathetic as you want in game, but dont expect me to applaud it. After all, I'm not the one streaming myself gray ganking on Christmas
I used to feel bad how everyone picks on you Loki, but my recent interaction with you in game has shed some light on why people do. It's a game. Relax and have fun. Don't get trolled. Try to find some inner peace. GL!
Bombzz - SM

Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

#1129
vxr wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:06 pm
my recent interaction with you in game has shed some light on why people do.
I'm glad you jumped in to say that, takes a certain type of character to do it. You're mistaking this for some type of popularity contest, I couldn't care less if you like me or not.
______________________________________
Excalibur->Glastonbury->Canterbury

Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

#1130
Loki wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:11 pm
I'm glad you jumped in to say that, takes a certain type of character to do it. You're mistaking this for some type of popularity contest, I couldn't care less if you like me or not.
Takes a certain type of character to start insulting someone for not playing a game how you want them to.
Bombzz - SM