Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

inoeth wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:42 pm
why would i use lethargy? asr styles are much stronger and it does not stack afaik
instead i would use str debuff though

I tried using the str debuff poison, thinking that str + str/con + WS/con would flat out neuter most assassins as pure str weapons are used by well over 90% of them.

The str poison is such a low level that it seems to get resisted a lot, plus adding a 4th poison to a fight was too cumbersome for my noob ass to do well.

I also contemplated using weariness on a Sword of Sorrow, but since the poison vs blue con regen does barely anything I abandoned that idea as well.

Is there any time spamming garrotte is preferable to using achilles? That would be the only reason I could think of using lethargy.
Sheelba 6L3 ranger person

Mouser50ns Ningauble50ment Advanced50ani Babymetal50heroine Bakuretsu43chanter Mobounce35bard
Upto50hunter Junoesque noob scout

Riac wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:45 pm
there goes the armor dmg tables, hope you guys are ready for some fun.

I like this change. I went pierce on my NS knowing full well that the tables were stacked against me, so this is actually a buff for my shade :D

I am also a big fan of any changes that do away with things that force you to play a class in a very particular way in order to have any hope of success.

Mouser50ns Ningauble50ment Advanced50ani Babymetal50heroine Bakuretsu43chanter Mobounce35bard

daytonchambers wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Riac wrote:

I like this change. I went pierce on my NS knowing full well that the tables were stacked against me, so this is actually a buff for my shade :D

I am also a big fan of any changes that do away with things that force you to play a class in a very particular way in order to have any hope of success.
This isn’t a buff at all. You just aren’t understanding changes....
Korkskrew

Campjr wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:29 pm
daytonchambers wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:19 pm
Riac wrote:

This isn’t a buff at all. You just aren’t understanding changes....
What part of this change, exactly, am I failing to understand?

Yeah, that does indeed suck. No 5% improvement for pierce, just a penalty for blades. At least my damage doesn't go down.

Hopefully this change will get all the whiners about the double-con debuff nerf to shut up, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.