Re: SB damage vs infil

It's likely because you were debuffed and he was not. Especially before the lowered fix to enervating. So for like 2 days, if you got hit with the debuff (which is likely on the first hit from a SB), and you swing back and your OH doesnt swing for 1-2 swings, you're gunna get hit for 150ish and you're going to hit like a wet noodle. Although 50MH is low even then, and even if u were thrust. Unless you are using a fast MH weapon (like 2.9 SPD or so). I was hitting a NS for around 80 with garrote while debuffed and he was not. I'd like to see a screenshot of this if its not an ablative. I'm not saying you are lying, but theres either a bug (that needs to be found asap) or you may have missed something or kinda exaggerating a bit (kinda like when you say "I've seen that a million times!").
Last edited by Numatic on Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

I wish i was better at remembering their names, Mixalis is sometimes one of them. He either destroys me or not even close, Brevis maybe Norse sb, it honestly feels like i go from being able to compete with them to nothing. Honestly i'm starting to to think with mop7 viper 4-5 aug str LA just out performs dw

Yeah well usually when fighting me and the opponent will both be suffering from the same debuffs, which is why purge timing is so vital and how fast you re-apply. I wish I could put my finger on it, but mindset is saying LA just out-performs DW, at least it's starting to feel that way.
Also Undacover + Morgue can be tough as hell too for the same reasons

Chopsticks wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:50 am
Yeah well usually when fighting me and the opponent will both be suffering from the same debuffs, which is why purge timing is so vital and how fast you re-apply. I wish I could put my finger on it, but mindset is saying LA just out-performs DW, at least it's starting to feel that way.
Also Undacover + Morgue can be tough as hell too for the same reasons
You can spec much higher in DW than a SB can in LA without sacrificing something. And you always hit for 100% of your damage. While a SB only hits for a certain %. Honestly it just works out in the end. The one thing a SB does have is the poison advantage. Since the OH swings every time, it's easy to reapply poisons. On my SB I still have a tough time against slash infils.

i liked the essay one better.
swingin the hammer again!
Revolte - Skald
Revoltes Return - Shaman
Revoltez Triage - AugHealer
Revoltec WillItBlend - Savage
Bermal BerIst - DarkRM

shelved Hibbos:
Revoltye Triage - Drood with lvl12 pet.
Revoltix - untemped Menta of Garbageness