[NEW AUGUST 15th] From the Shadows - Nightshade Solo Films VOLUME 3

Started 20 Jun 2019
by Taniquetil
in Videos
Collection of fights out in the frontiers that I enjoyed. Volume 2 Below

Tips and feedback always welcome. Equally try not to be a dick about it.

VIDEO 1
RR4-RR5 - Old Frontiers. May 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4sghL6lyog&t=132s

VIDEO 2
RR5 - RR6 - OLD and NEW Frontiers, June/Jul 2019
https://youtu.be/Yul6M82cHIU

VIDEO 3
RR6 - RR7 - NEW Frontiers, July
https://youtu.be/6uekQdzynBA

VIDEO 4 - Little Prince Charming *NEW 15 AUGUST
RR7 - RR8 - NEW Frontiers, August
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7cQP3LnzQU

More installments soon

Mezz/Tani
Thu 20 Jun 2019 7:15 PM by vxr
Hey Tani, some good fights. I don't think I have come across you yet. But always a +1 in my book for solo stealthers.
See you out there.
Fri 21 Jun 2019 10:38 PM by Tarticus74
Good fights hope you both of our fights in a video lol
Sat 22 Jun 2019 8:29 AM by Taniquetil
Thanks both.

Not sure I was recording them Ojun, will have to check, but yeah they were good fights, good seeing other solos out!
Mon 1 Jul 2019 8:58 PM by Taniquetil
Next installment out, some great battles to pick from.

From the Shadows 2

Hope you enjoy. Let me know any feedback/what you want to see.

Cheers
Mon 1 Jul 2019 9:23 PM by Loki
Taniquetil wrote:
Mon 1 Jul 2019 8:58 PM

From the Shadows 2

Cheers
You're a real sore loser aren't you ... That night when I was chaining both you and Phibe (and his Alb 4 man that kept adding) on the same bridge, you saw I had just used purge so you came after me. I knew that was gonna be in a video and what a surprise , it's there ! You even thanked Phibe for respecting solo fights lmao, when you were both saving RAs for me. Another average dishonest shade, no surprise. Where's the other 3 fights you lost the next hour ? I kept coming back till Phibe rage quit and you stopped showing up. You may not understand what happens during fights, but people that know the classes do. Make a video of challenging fights, not that crappy predictable stuff.

I like how hard you try to pretend you're part of the stealther community even though you suck as NS and mostly duoed with Friedel as I have met you before (my regards to Friedel, it was pretty fun when he was alone). You mention names and thank people, as if you do this a lot and are a regular soloer in the frontiers.

My advice, practice on the dummies and group some more till rr9. Im up to solo you ANYTIME.
Mon 1 Jul 2019 9:34 PM by Loki
Oh and activate your Windows btw.
Mon 1 Jul 2019 11:53 PM by Taniquetil
Thanks Loki, looking forward to your video.

And we duelled twice, and you won the other one. Phibe did respect the 1v1s as well. He's pretty good for a RR3.

Hope this cheers you up
Tue 2 Jul 2019 12:32 AM by Loki
Hey, I cooked one for you really fast https://youtu.be/kI0iEaYq0Gg
Tue 2 Jul 2019 1:13 AM by Campjr
@Loki- You seem extremely salty over something that is basically the norm in Daoc videos. Slo videos dont typically show their losses unless they have a real respect for that opponent. You seem a bit insecure in your performance and just come off childish and arrogant. Any true assassin understands who is at the top of the game and also understand that there are more variables in sin vs sin than any other fight in the game. Templates mean more on these two than any other class, defensive and proc RNG is huge, not to mention crucial poisons being resisted and you dont catch it. We all lose fights man... cant fight everyone with all RA's and perfect RNG every fight. Control what you can control and thats all you can bud.

@Tani, great video and great fight. I almost made the comeback on that one.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 8:32 AM by Tarticus74
Cool Video i like it.

Shame our couple fights not in the video unless I missed them but don't think i did
Tue 2 Jul 2019 9:14 AM by Taniquetil
Campjr wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 1:13 AM
@Tani, great video and great fight. I almost made the comeback on that one.

You did indeed! I was really hoping not to have to use purge. Was a good one!

Tarticus74 wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 8:32 AM
Cool Video i like it.

Shame our couple fights not in the video unless I missed them but don't think i did

They're not Ojun My recording software records my second screen sometimes instead, so I miss a fair few fights when it glitches out, we'll duel again soon I hope, see you out there.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 4:02 PM by vxr
Taniquetil wrote:
Mon 1 Jul 2019 8:58 PM

From the Shadows 2

Cheers

Should have posted a new thread in addition to updating this post. I almost missed this one. This one was better than the first. GJ! keep it up.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 4:22 PM by kciztranzlucent
Dudes legit solid video solid respectful ns hard to find anymore
Tue 2 Jul 2019 6:21 PM by Loki
Campjr wrote:
@Loki- You seem extremely salty over something that is basically the norm in Daoc videos.

That's the norm in bad videos, yes. I'm not salty, I dont care for fake malicious BS targeting me. Which this "soloing nightshade" (roflmao) is purposefully doing, not that it will be admitted. But then again, this video and that type of attitude is a picture of Phoenix and the people playing it. Not surprised you're defending that.

Next time you want to discuss something, please quote me or something . @highlights dont do anything
Tue 2 Jul 2019 7:28 PM by Campjr
Loki wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 6:21 PM
Campjr wrote:
@Loki- You seem extremely salty over something that is basically the norm in Daoc videos.

That's the norm in bad videos, yes. I'm not salty, I dont care for fake malicious BS targeting me. Which this "soloing nightshade" (roflmao) is purposefully doing, not that it will be admitted. But then again, this video and that type of attitude is a picture of Phoenix and the people playing it. Not surprised you're defending that.

Next time you want to discuss something, please quote me or something . @highlights dont do anything

I’m not defending anything tbh. I personally wouldn’t put my own video together and only show wins, but that’s just me. I’d show some of our better fights and avoid showing fights that someone didn’t have purge up and I stunned or I landed a lucky PA etc. just saying your approach is extreme for a video thread
Tue 2 Jul 2019 7:29 PM by Loki
Campjr wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 7:28 PM
Loki wrote:
Campjr wrote:

I’m not defending anything tbh. I personally wouldn’t put my own video together and only show wins, but that’s just me. I’d show some of our better fights and avoid showing fights that someone didn’t have purge up and I stunned or I landed a lucky PA etc. just saying your approach is extreme for a video thread
you consider it extreme because you dont have the full picture ... I know this person. But thanks for jumping in
Tue 2 Jul 2019 9:13 PM by Taniquetil
Lol Loki. Brommando knows me a lot better than you. Brommando and I have fought a lot and talked a fair bit. I've duelled you twice that I recall. But equally, just as a sign of good will, lets leave it here, and no matter what i'll leave you out of all future videos, maybe best for everyone as this anger feels a bit unecessary, and honestly the whole "maliciously targetting you personally, by making a video" is borderline cause for maybe needing help, until today I hadn't really considered that part of the video as more than 'a shadowblade i fought on a bridge'. See you out there. You got me good the other time. I just didnt complain about my purge being down, even said gg, but i'll say it again. GG.

Thanks Brommando Thnx for feedback too, was thinking of putting a couple more losses in the next as well, the only one that went with these songs was the bit I put the death in haha.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:10 PM by tpugh1000
Loki wrote:
I'm not salty, I dont care for fake malicious BS targeting me. Which this "soloing nightshade" (roflmao) is purposefully doing, not that it will be admitted.

This level of delusion is borderline psychosis if I’m honest. He made a youtube video for fun. Calling it “targetting” is really worrying that you think that honestly. The only person he seemingly took the piss out of at all was the Skald at the end which was pretty funny.

Good video, a lot better than the first. 👍
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:16 PM by Loki
Taniquetil wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 9:13 PM
Brommando knows me a lot better than you.
You missed the point, again. And these defense attempts are getting creepier and creepier. If you are anywhere as salty as you were on Discord, for proving your failed attempts to grasp the basics of a debate, then I know exactly why you put that clip in.

So you don't "recall" much hmm, let me refresh your memory. You saw me fight Phibe on Crau Eastern bride and you thought it would be fun to watch the fight from really up close, almost like lining for a PA. Which prompted me to Purge and Vanish away, because I dont know of any rr6 ND luris that doesnt add. He still found me and killed me. 5 min later I kill him and you saw me using Purge again. So you started going up and down the bridge to get that precious clip of yours so you can pat yourself on the back ... Then my other 2 clips followed that situation ( 1+2 = 3 btw, not sure why you keep saying you dont remember more than 2 fights when I literally am presenting 2 more). Then Phibe got PAed again but a FG helped him, then he added to a champ, then he died twice and rage quit and you didnt show up at all because you got your precious little clip. I have a REALLY good memory by the way.

In the context of the fights that happened on that bridge, you thanked the other dude for respecting 1v1 lmao (I guess you recalled things better this time) and you had the nerve to put that clip in there. You did it because you are a bitter sore loser

And if you wanna leave it at that, talk in game more and less here . And less emotes, more fighting btw.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:26 PM by Loki
tpugh1000 wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:10 PM
Loki wrote:
I'm not salty, I dont care for fake malicious BS targeting me. Which this "soloing nightshade" (roflmao) is purposefully doing, not that it will be admitted.

This level of delusion is borderline psychosis if I’m honest. He made a youtube video for fun. Calling it “targetting” is really worrying that you think that honestly. The only person he seemingly took the piss out of at all was the Skald at the end which was pretty funny.

Damn, you know me so well . Here's the thing, anyone can be an asshat and bait fights like that. It doesnt take a skilled assassin to kill someone without a purge, especially not a NS who has insta 4 sec stun at the tip of their fingers. So when a frustrated person like Tani watches my fights, looks for an easy one, ignores 3 other fights that didnt go well and the fact that I was also getting targeted by an infil that was ignoring anyone else (which Tani thanked him for) , and 2 days later puts that clip into a video - yeah, it's targeted home boy. And by the way, notice how Tani apologizes to Mavella for the clip presented in the video, knowing that it really doesnt represent their encounters. Such a nice person, ehh. Unless you disagree and expose her.
Much better video - clips of standing still to PA sneaks (if you know how stealth works , you know why thats lame), PAing lower RRs and 3 shotting them (so much to learn from that) , stalking skalds that are food for NSs and infils (the best outcome for a skald is he uses all RAs to get away) . The arrogant side comments from a person who pretends to be humble and relearning the class are also hilarious. This video is made for attention , which this person craves for. That's all .
Wanna make a good assassin video, make one where things go wrong and you still come out on top. Not this crap. This is my feedback that OP asked for

I'm enjoying the fact that you 2 think using "borderline" makes you look smart thats borderline cute. Hey who are you btw, mister tpugh1000 with only 1 comment on these forums. Gotta warn you, Tani hates anonimity.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:49 PM by florin
Loki wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:26 PM
tpugh1000 wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:10 PM
Loki wrote:

Damn, you know me so well . Here's the thing, anyone can be an asshat and bait fights like that. It doesnt take a skilled assassin to kill someone without a purge, especially not a NS who has insta 4 sec stun at the tip of their fingers. So when a frustrated person like Tani watches my fights, looks for an easy one, ignores 3 other fights that didnt go well and the fact that I was also getting targeted by an infil that was ignoring anyone else (which Tani thanked him for) , and 2 days later puts that clip into a video - yeah, it's targeted home boy. And by the way, notice how Tani apologizes to Mavella for the clip presented in the video, knowing that it really doesnt represent their encounters. Such a nice person, ehh. Unless you disagree and expose her.
Much better video - clips of standing still to PA sneaks (if you know how stealth works , you know why thats lame), PAing lower RRs and 3 shotting them (so much to learn from that) , stalking skalds that are food for NSs and infils (the best outcome for a skald is he uses all RAs to get away) . The arrogant side comments from a person who pretends to be humble and relearning the class are also hilarious. This video is made for attention , which this person craves for. That's all .
Wanna make a good assassin video, make one where things go wrong and you still come out on top. Not this crap. This is my feedback that OP asked for

I'm enjoying the fact that you 2 think using "borderline" makes you look smart thats borderline cute. Hey who are you btw, mister tpugh1000 with only 1 comment on these forums. Gotta warn you, Tani hates anonimity.

I’m cringing - like you expect a fair fight? Funny though cause Tani only like challenging fights ..or so she tells me about my necro. Hypocrites everywhere.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:59 PM by Taniquetil
Right, this is beyond silly now, but again, I absolutely never meant to “target you” as I only found out who you were after posting the video, but lets maybe just go our separate ways, I’ll take some of the feedback on for the types of fights to show for the next video. In all honesty I’ve literally started editing because I got given the software and tutorials for free from my work and enjoy watching vids so thought I’d give making them a go.

Hope you enjoy volume 3 a bit more.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:02 PM by Loki
Taniquetil wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 10:59 PM
I only found out who you were after posting the video,

I very much doubt that, I was called out in the stealther thread that you frequent .
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:07 PM by kciztranzlucent
@Loki you seem pretty upset dude. I had a good fight with the homie here and it wasn't put in. But that's fine anytime I want a duel we can run it and hes cool with it. Hes one of the better ns out there. You seem like your upset about something. It sucks you got riot if that's what the case was but take the l bro and grow from it. Nobody's telling you to add all that salt to your food dude. That's all in your mind. If u ever need to run it. I'm around. Nice video tani keep up the rippage
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:17 PM by tpugh1000
Loki, you’re right man, it’s all targeted and it’s all a conspiracy.

Thanks
TwoPostTimmy
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:17 PM by Loki
kciztranzlucent wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:07 PM
your upset

Damn, they keep coming out of the wood work ... No dude, I'm not upset. Just a regular day in RvR for me. You win some, you lose some, sometimes you fight 4, sometimes 2 bla bla. But I will call out fake BS. If you're fine with it, thats your choice. Decent soloers are extremely rare on this server, not gonna let someone pretend they are one.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:19 PM by Loki
tpugh1000 wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:17 PM
Loki, you’re right man, it’s all targeted and it’s all a conspiracy.

Thanks
TwoPostTimmy
Nice meme, who gave you the idea ... your wife's boyfriend ?
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:24 PM by Mavella
Oh my god if you want to blame a loss on no purge don't be standing on a bridge with it on cooldown. I may have won the fight I was featured in had purge been up but my dumb ass moved in anyway and died for it. Thems the breaks.

Tani might honestly have a positive record on me right now because I was trying viper out the last week of OF and was getting throttled by a lot of sins because of it. Partly why I respecced out of it.

If I filmed and killed higher RR opponents as I was ranking up you'd be damn sure the clips would make it in the video. Even if they kicked my ass more often than not. When you're at a RR disadvantage you need luck and cooldown advantages to score those kills. One of the big thrills when ranking up a sin is getting those first kills on people flatten you for weeks. I know my heart got racing from time to time vs R7+ sins when I was r6 and started to be able to compete a bit more.

Ultimately, build a fucking bridge and get over it. It's a highlight video.
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:33 PM by Loki
Mavella wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:24 PM
Oh my god if you want to blame a loss on no purge don't be standing on a bridge with it on cooldown.
idgaf about the loss, just the dishonest attitude of nitpicking a clip out of 4 fights after you're literally teaming up with an infil that you thank to for the "respect". Have you read anything here ? Jesus christ. Pretty sure I came out on top easily that evening, Im not the one avoiding fights.

And what's up with all the "soloers" recently that decided rr6 is where they deserve recognition for being such a prominent soloer ? THE STATS talk for themselves, Tani knows because whenever there's a conversation he uses the Herald to mock the guy stats. 500 solo kills, 1700 kills ?Get that outta here .

Just giving some feedback on the video as instructed to, keep throwing shit at me. I'll be here .
Wed 3 Jul 2019 12:00 AM by Campjr
Loki wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:33 PM
Mavella wrote:
Oh my god if you want to blame a loss on no purge don't be standing on a bridge with it on cooldown.
idgaf about the loss, just the dishonest attitude of nitpicking a clip out of 4 fights after you're literally teaming up with an infil that you thank to for the "respect". Have you read anything here ? Jesus christ. Pretty sure I came out on top easily that evening, Im not the one avoiding fights.

And what's up with all the "soloers" recently that decided rr6 is where they deserve recognition for being such a prominent soloer ? THE STATS talk for themselves, Tani knows because whenever there's a conversation he uses the Herald to mock the guy stats. 500 solo kills, 1700 kills ?Get that outta here .

Just giving some feedback on the video as instructed to, keep throwing shit at me. I'll be here .

I’m not even gonna touch the rants you go on because they are so crazy it’s not worth the time. But becoming a known soloer isn’t driven by RR. It’s driven by actions partner. Also, to be a soloer sub RR6 deserves more credit than a high RR solo.
Wed 3 Jul 2019 12:05 AM by Loki
Campjr wrote:
Wed 3 Jul 2019 12:00 AM
It’s driven by actions
I think you're actually agreeing with me. Not only you're talking to a "crazy" person, but you're also agreeing with him. Yes, Tani's actions say enough . And I even agree sub rr6 its more important. Thats why Tani doesnt exist as a soloer.

Kinda reminds me of what Chappelle says once - “The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bullshit. Now unless you have something interresting to say, go away .
Wed 3 Jul 2019 6:56 AM by Taniquetil
Mavella wrote:
I may have won the fight I was featured in had purge been up but my dumb ass moved in anyway and died for it. Thems the breaks.

❤️Mavella, correct me if I’m wrong, it could be a haste proc now you mention it but i thought you purged at the end and then popped 2 heal pots, at which point I stunned you. Which is why in many fights I dont stun until late, if at all.

But yeah, love our duels, thanks for the rest of the comments 👍
Wed 3 Jul 2019 8:04 PM by Mavella
Taniquetil wrote:
Wed 3 Jul 2019 6:56 AM
Mavella wrote:
I may have won the fight I was featured in had purge been up but my dumb ass moved in anyway and died for it. Thems the breaks.

❤️Mavella, correct me if I’m wrong, it could be a haste proc now you mention it but i thought you purged at the end and then popped 2 heal pots, at which point I stunned you. Which is why in many fights I dont stun until late, if at all.

Oh yeah could be the double heal isn't my go to charge but sometimes rolling into MMG charge would still he on cooldown. Either way the purge + double heal desperation move clearly didn't work.

P. S. I hate and am envious of easy 4sec evade stun.
Wed 3 Jul 2019 10:50 PM by Campjr
Mavella wrote:
Wed 3 Jul 2019 8:04 PM
Taniquetil wrote:
Wed 3 Jul 2019 6:56 AM
Mavella wrote:

Oh yeah could be the double heal isn't my go to charge but sometimes rolling into MMG charge would still he on cooldown. Either way the purge + double heal desperation move clearly didn't work.

P. S. I hate and am envious of easy 4sec evade stun.

I’d actually prefer that stun. It’s long enough for you to get the upper hand if not purged, but also short enough that people will try to sit it out. I kind of Pita landing my stuns, as I then have to repoison as soon as they purge and god forbid we RV gets resisted. Those have been the fights people came back and beat me and I’m left scratching my head like wtf just happened...
Sun 14 Jul 2019 8:36 PM by Taniquetil
New video out. Really had fun with this one. Maybe a little too much. I'm sure the comments section will be suitably entertaining

Tried to take on board all the feedback on fights where I die or arent in my favour, outnumbered etc.

Thanks to all featured, enjoying NF more now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uekQdzynBA
Sun 14 Jul 2019 11:00 PM by Campjr
Nice vid. Liked this one quite a bit more.

*grabs popcorn* waits for Loki/Undacover to make his appearance.
Mon 15 Jul 2019 3:29 AM by jelzinga_EU
Nice video and envious I didn't roll NS but SB instead
Mon 15 Jul 2019 10:18 AM by Taniquetil
jelzinga_EU wrote:
Mon 15 Jul 2019 3:29 AM
Nice video and envious I didn't roll NS but SB instead

Thanks man You're ex Prydwen too, that was me back in the day!

Seen you around, not sure we've ever duelled though. SB's still rock on this server if you get it right, the LA buffs and balancing on WS/Con has lifted them up, there are some mean ones out there.
Mon 15 Jul 2019 4:00 PM by vxr
Awesome video! Best one so far. Sucks that the arrow hit and killed you after vanishing. Pretty lame.

See you out there <3
Wed 17 Jul 2019 10:00 AM by Taniquetil
vxr wrote: Awesome video! Best one so far. Sucks that the arrow hit and killed you after vanishing. Pretty lame.

See you out there <3

Cheers man, yeah a little frustrating but equally if the arrow was in flight I kinda get it, that said the add in the middle of nowhere was lame, although its Albion....
Wed 17 Jul 2019 10:48 AM by tpugh1000
Loki wrote:
Tue 2 Jul 2019 11:19 PM
Nice meme, who gave you the idea ...

Since we're going full playground insults. Your mum did.

Although it seems you got taken back to school in the latest vid so maybe we should stick to playground insults.

11:05 to the end was comical - https://youtu.be/6uekQdzynBA?t=665

I guess I can at least tell you I agree with you, you definitely were targetted, this time...
Wed 17 Jul 2019 9:36 PM by Turano
I like it
Wed 14 Aug 2019 10:57 PM by Taniquetil
4th Full NS Video out :smiley: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7cQP3LnzQU&

Let me know your thoughts <3 Hope you enjoy, some good fights in here, had a lot of fun with it.

Thanks Ledri for letting me use your footage *Spoiler* and inspiring the title
Thu 15 Aug 2019 1:16 AM by vxr
Taniquetil wrote:
Wed 14 Aug 2019 10:57 PM
4th Full NS Video out :smiley: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7cQP3LnzQU&

Let me know your thoughts <3 Hope you enjoy, some good fights in here, had a lot of fun with it.

Thanks Ledri for letting me use your footage *Spoiler* and inspiring the title

That was really fun to watch my little prince charming.
That flying PA to avoid SL <3 <3 <3
Thu 15 Aug 2019 11:25 AM by Taniquetil
vxr wrote:
Thu 15 Aug 2019 1:16 AM
That was really fun to watch my little prince charming.
That flying PA to avoid SL <3 <3 <3

/blush heh, yeah I enjoyed it, always fun to mess with the coastguard a little bit and run away still alive.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics