LEDRI AND NINETAILZ DEFEATS AND DEMOTED GENERALS (AND CO.) AFTER 3V2 FIGHT

Started 13 Jun 2019
by LedriTheThane
in Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ49ySJqJIo
Thu 13 Jun 2019 4:12 PM by ColdHands
Bard was the mid MVP there.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 5:51 PM by Dominus
do you still need the massive tool tips?
Thu 13 Jun 2019 9:45 PM by Feanira
sick
Thu 13 Jun 2019 10:08 PM by LedriTheThane
Dominus wrote:
Thu 13 Jun 2019 5:51 PM
do you still need the massive tool tips?

Never saw the reason to turn them off.
Fri 14 Jun 2019 5:49 AM by Loki
You guys did a number on him, he's been quite frustrated ever since. What a sore loser...
Fri 14 Jun 2019 7:02 AM by kvothe
Typical no camera pan phoenix game play ^^
Fri 14 Jun 2019 11:50 AM by Razur Ur
Omg this was rly Noob Bard O-O, was this Meele Bard? Normal had reach bard on Hunter and both tanks on ledri and easy going ^_^ and not follow sinless this Hunter :-D.

This Video is so crap and have niveau from natebruner ;-/. Proud to kill a Bard who doing nothing ( no heals, no mezz! on Hunter and Pet) and running sinless to Ledri for easy Kill with static because of low rr BM ^_^. Poor Generals, this fight was only 1,5 vs 2 Guys :-D
Fri 14 Jun 2019 3:43 PM by LedriTheThane
Razur Ur wrote:
Fri 14 Jun 2019 11:50 AM
Omg this was rly Noob Bard O-O, was this Meele Bard? Normal had reach bard on Hunter and both tanks on ledri and easy going ^_^ and not follow sinless this Hunter :-D.

This Video is so crap and have niveau from natebruner ;-/. Proud to kill a Bard who doing nothing ( no heals, no mezz! on Hunter and Pet) and running sinless to Ledri for easy Kill with static because of low rr BM ^_^. Poor Generals, this fight was only 1,5 vs 2 Guys :-D

I have no clue what you're saying.
Fri 14 Jun 2019 10:49 PM by Leandrys
LedriTheThane wrote:
Fri 14 Jun 2019 3:43 PM

Bard was 100% useless, some kind of beginner lost with his class, counts for 0, the other guy is 4L so does not really count as 1, and Generals can't be on both, specially when each opponent can DPS at range. It's that simple. What he said, basically.

And yes, that video can easily feel lame and bitter from you, people will think you're desesperately trying to find some kind of revenge, why such an awkward tone ? There's nothing interesting in terms of gameplay in it, so what's your point ? "Look, we killed Generals, WOW !" Do you worship him so much to enjoy that much the frag ?
Sat 15 Jun 2019 5:43 AM by LedriTheThane
Leandrys wrote:
Fri 14 Jun 2019 10:49 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
Fri 14 Jun 2019 3:43 PM

Bard was 100% useless, some kind of beginner lost with his class, counts for 0, the other guy is 4L so does not really count as 1, and Generals can't be on both, specially when each opponent can DPS at range. It's that simple. What he said, basically.

And yes, that video can easily feel lame and bitter from you, people will think you're desesperately trying to find some kind of revenge, why such an awkward tone ? There's nothing interesting in terms of gameplay in it, so what's your point ? "Look, we killed Generals, WOW !" Do you worship him so much to enjoy that much the frag ?

I just legit couldn't understand a bunch of what that person was saying since it was kind of poorly worded, and I don't really know Generals beyond that he zergs down solos, I just thought the demotion thing was funny since that's just banter.
Sat 15 Jun 2019 9:42 PM by Razur Ur
Why you mobbing another players with your video? Why you are Proud to kill afk rr3 Bard and rr4 BM with your RR7L+ Thane? And you understand what i written.
I think your mentality ist not better how like Natebruner´s mentality and your another Video i like it more with this adventure.

Sorry for my bad english :-/ but you can do better videos :-)
Fri 27 Sep 2019 7:31 AM by LedriTheThane
Razur Ur wrote:
Sat 15 Jun 2019 9:42 PM
Why you mobbing another players with your video? Why you are Proud to kill afk rr3 Bard and rr4 BM with your RR7L+ Thane? And you understand what i written.
I think your mentality ist not better how like Natebruner´s mentality and your another Video i like it more with this adventure.

Sorry for your bad sense of humor.
Fri 27 Sep 2019 12:27 PM by Keelia
LedriTheThane wrote:
Fri 27 Sep 2019 7:31 AM
Razur Ur wrote:

Run along and head back to WoW
Fri 27 Sep 2019 12:31 PM by Roto23
Did Nate die and get reincarnated as Lendri?
Fri 27 Sep 2019 12:48 PM by opossum12
Is this the gameplay people have to face on phoenix? Wow, that was bad
Wed 2 Oct 2019 4:51 PM by LedriTheThane
Keelia wrote:
Fri 27 Sep 2019 12:27 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
Razur Ur wrote:

Lol gotta love an MMORPG's community where they're still so bitter about WoW's existence that they try to use it as an insult, yet I can guarantee that the pacing of WoW's pvp is still too fast for them. Enjoy Phoenix and what remaining population is still on there!
Wed 2 Oct 2019 4:52 PM by LedriTheThane
opossum12 wrote:
Fri 27 Sep 2019 12:48 PM
Is this the gameplay people have to face on phoenix? Wow, that was bad

The average DAoC player is usually between the ages of 45-60, often times retired too, so yeah that's about right.
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:59 PM by Keelia
LedriTheThane wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 4:51 PM
Keelia wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

Lol gotta love an MMORPG's community where they're still so bitter about WoW's existence that they try to use it as an insult, yet I can guarantee that the pacing of WoW's pvp is still too fast for them. Enjoy Phoenix and what remaining population is still on there!

Lol how am I bitter, could care less, was more so pointing out the fact your posting on forums of a game you don’t play.
Wed 2 Oct 2019 8:10 PM by LedriTheThane
Keelia wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:59 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
Wed 2 Oct 2019 4:51 PM
Keelia wrote:

Lol how am I bitter, could care less, was more so pointing out the fact your posting on forums of a game you don’t play.

Because idiots are still responding like idiots to my posts. Don't be that idiot.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics