Thu 30 May 2019 8:11 AM by Gorgoroth
Nice video. Skillful plays
Thu 30 May 2019 10:56 AM by Turano
fun to watch, nice (s)kills
Thu 30 May 2019 4:24 PM by Ardri
Nice. What spec?
Thu 30 May 2019 6:38 PM by Feanira
Thanks for the positive feedback

spec is 35 Bow 37 Stealth 47 Spear 34 Beastcraft atm.
Thu 30 May 2019 7:23 PM by Kappu
Man your good at landing those back stuns!

Any advice?
Thu 30 May 2019 7:24 PM by Feanira
Kappu wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 7:23 PM

Any advice?

well.. timing is key.. and rest is training I would say..
Sun 2 Jun 2019 2:35 PM by TXRazor
Nice back snares, that I need to practice. What s is your UI?
Mon 3 Jun 2019 8:19 AM by Feanira
TXRazor wrote:
Sun 2 Jun 2019 2:35 PM
Nice back snares, that I need to practice. What s is your UI?

Thx And it's the pyth UI.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 9:18 AM by stinsfire
Feanira wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 7:24 PM
Kappu wrote:

Any advice?

Do you think it would be possile to talk to you ingame and maybe get some advice and let you show how you hit backstuns on me? Do you sheathe your weapon everytime a backstun fails so it wil fire when you press the button? You sometimes seem to do it and other times you are constantly running through them and spam it. How do you decide when to sheathe the weapon? And my hunter is not fully temped yet... could this be a reason? I am missing 35 quick atm, so my weapons are slower I guess.

For gods sake.. I cannot do it with low atk speed spear. I can never estimate when my style will fire.. I constantly run through my enemies before or after the styles went off. I tried to use posi styles with other classes before and while I was also bad at them it was much easier with fast attack speed. Just more chance to press /face while a style fires off.

I litterally get a backstun off like every 15 fights.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 6:28 PM by Feanira
stinsfire wrote:
Mon 3 Jun 2019 9:18 AM
Feanira wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 7:24 PM
Kappu wrote:

Any advice?

Do you think it would be possile to talk to you ingame and maybe get some advice and let you show how you hit backstuns on me? Do you sheathe your weapon everytime a backstun fails so it wil fire when you press the button? You sometimes seem to do it and other times you are constantly running through them and spam it. How do you decide when to sheathe the weapon? And my hunter is not fully temped yet... could this be a reason? I am missing 35 quick atm, so my weapons are slower I guess.

For gods sake.. I cannot do it with low atk speed spear. I can never estimate when my style will fire.. I constantly run through my enemies before or after the styles went off. I tried to use posi styles with other classes before and while I was also bad at them it was much easier with fast attack speed. Just more chance to press /face while a style fires off.

I litterally get a backstun off like every 15 fights.

Sure - just whisper me ingame.
Humm - I really don't think about it. Sometimes I sheathe it, sometimes not. But it sure is smarter not to do it - because you will lose time every swing, cause you clearly can't time it perfectly and you most likely end up not hitting the stun but still lose time every swing. So it's much more clever to just have the back stun in the queue in position 1 and just try to get the position somehow.

I don't think that weapon speed is a huge factor, you just have to calculate it the right way. F.e. my Thrust spear is fater than my Slash spear - so of course I have to adapt to that. I btw. never use /face for hitting this styles. I play around with strafing and stick.
Thu 6 Jun 2019 5:50 PM by Kemoauc
good video! I remember that fight.

mental note to myself: don't stick hunters
Thu 6 Jun 2019 6:56 PM by Horus
Start messaging your fellow hunters and tell them to stop whining about how weak they are
Sat 8 Jun 2019 2:39 PM by inoeth
Horus wrote:
Thu 6 Jun 2019 6:56 PM
Start messaging your fellow hunters and tell them to stop whining about how weak they are

since buff love and detect range buff hunter is pretty descent
Sat 8 Jun 2019 3:33 PM by Wooshh
I m noob about duels , but how can you backstun someone sticked to you? Lag?
Sat 8 Jun 2019 4:08 PM by florin
Some good tactics but so boring watching the run throughs and strafing on stealther fights.
Sun 9 Jun 2019 3:54 PM by inoeth
florin wrote:
Sat 8 Jun 2019 4:08 PM
Some good tactics but so boring watching the run throughs and strafing on stealther fights.

are you a troll? you seem to only post stupid statements
Sun 9 Jun 2019 4:51 PM by DasBier
Realy like the way you play your Hunter.
Can´t wait to fight against you.
Sun 9 Jun 2019 5:44 PM by florin
inoeth wrote:
Sun 9 Jun 2019 3:54 PM
florin wrote:

Are you saying exploiting walk through and side strafe is good technique? Perhaps this is what you do with your sb? Did I touch a nerve?
Sun 9 Jun 2019 5:58 PM by inoeth
florin wrote:
Sun 9 Jun 2019 5:44 PM
inoeth wrote:
florin wrote:

Are you saying exploiting walk through and side strafe is good technique? Perhaps this is what you do with your sb? Did I touch a nerve?

lol do you think im angry now? i dont play sb btw. no man i mean your stupid comments on how cool current task system is, snare on crossbow is cool and now this strafing statement. strafing is like weapons in the usa, you have to do it otherwise you get rekt by those who do it. im pretty aware that it sucks but its reality and therefore how can you say its boring? imo its pretty amazing how accurate he does it, that does require some skill.... maybe you are one of thos guys who wish they could do it but their fingers are too fat to move fast enough ;D did i touch something there?
Sun 9 Jun 2019 6:02 PM by florin
inoeth wrote:
Sun 9 Jun 2019 5:58 PM
florin wrote:
inoeth wrote:

lol do you think im angry now? i dont play sb btw. no man i mean your stupid comments on how cool current task system is, snare on crossbow is cool and now this strafing statement. strafing is like weapons in the usa, you have to do it otherwise you get rekt by those who do it. im pretty aware that it sucks but its reality and therefore how can you say its boring? imo its pretty amazing how accurate he does it, that does require some skill.... maybe you are one of thos guys who wish they could do it but their fingers are too fat to move fast enough ;D did i touch something there?

Nah I can land side stuns and strafe just fine - but I don’t need to play dirty cause I play a necro Why are you stalking me? Serious mental issues or just bored? I like the current task system and yes I’ve bolted people with snare and lifebane...what do you find stupid about that? Perhaps you should chill and take your meds.
Sun 9 Jun 2019 6:13 PM by inoeth
florin wrote:
Sun 9 Jun 2019 6:02 PM
inoeth wrote:
florin wrote:

Nah I can land side stuns and strafe just fine - but I don’t need to play dirty cause I play a necro Why are you stalking me? Serious mental issues or just bored? I like the current task system and yes I’ve bolted people with snare and lifebane...what do you find stupid about that? Perhaps you should chill and take your meds.

because its a bug and you abusing it....
necro lol
current tasks are so stupid, circle raiding.... like this did not ruin alot of other MMOs... how can one find this any good, mabe you take your meds instead?
Sun 9 Jun 2019 6:21 PM by florin
inoeth wrote:
Sun 9 Jun 2019 6:13 PM
florin wrote:
inoeth wrote:

necro lol
current tasks are so stupid, circle raiding.... like this did not ruin alot of other MMOs... how can one find this any good, mabe you take your meds instead?

If it’s a bug then it should be addressed and fixed. Two bug reports from 4 and 5 months ago are left unanswered - so is it a bug or intended here with all the custom changes?

Your opinion on the task is just that, you’re entitle to have one and that’s about it.

What’s wrong with necro? Did mine touch you in your no no place?
Sun 9 Jun 2019 7:41 PM by DasBier
inoeth wrote:
florin wrote:
inoeth wrote:

necro lol

How about: shut the f.... Up? Its not a Bug
Sun 9 Jun 2019 10:09 PM by inoeth
DasBier wrote:
Sun 9 Jun 2019 7:41 PM
inoeth wrote:
florin wrote:

necro lol

How about: shut the f.... Up? Its not a Bug

source: http://camelot.allakhazam.com/db/skills.html?cskill=136

it is a bug maybe you should shut the f up?!
Mon 10 Jun 2019 7:35 PM by Feanira
Maybe you should all stfu and don't abuse my video thread to fight like babys lol.

florin wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, it is your opinion and I respect it. In my opinion it would be super boring just watching two people facing each other and let the evade algorithm decide.
That way you can change the outcome yourself and also in my eyes it requires alot of skill to do so. Also as hunter vs superior melee classes you have to make something happen, otherwise you are screwed most of the time.

Working on part 2 btw - also with some (or at least one) sb clips.

Cheers.
Tue 11 Jun 2019 4:18 AM by LedriTheThane
inoeth wrote:
florin wrote:

I can answer this for you. Yes, he is a troll that starts tons of shit on the forums. I've seen him numerous times making negative comments yet he's still not banned off of here. I blocked him a while ago because of how aggravating he is.
Sat 6 Jul 2019 2:13 PM by TXRazor
Feanira what spear skills are on your bar, any-timer and the follow ups?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics