New Video - RR5 Nightshade Video

Started 16 Apr 2019
by inchaii
in Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoiWk1qbolc

New video with some clips with my NS from R4-R5
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:49 AM by Mavella
You gave us a teaser earlier for a 3 minute video. I feel robbed.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 7:21 AM by Stimmed
Odd double post.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 7:24 AM by Stimmed
I feel honored I made your 3 minute clip . Htf you see me so easy I did change my stealth spec recently but that seems nuts you could clearly see me from miles away? Ill have to swap back. Guess 50 comp is not what its cracked up to be! Cya out there.

Makes sense I was eating so many perfs the last 3 days lol. Could not work it out. Least this clears it up
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:24 AM by inchaii
Have fun, see ya out there
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:12 PM by djegu
Stimmed wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 7:24 AM
I feel honored I made your 3 minute clip . Htf you see me so easy I did change my stealth spec recently but that seems nuts you could clearly see me from miles away? Ill have to swap back. Guess 50 comp is not what its cracked up to be! Cya out there.

Makes sense I was eating so many perfs the last 3 days lol. Could not work it out. Least this clears it up

what was your stealth spec ?
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:16 PM by Mavella
I see some buff with a fist icon that is fading at the beginning of the fight. I've never used a stealth lore pot but I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that's what it was since he obviously had a str buff at the beginning of his bar from combined forces.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:17 PM by florin
If this isn't a clear view that 50 comp stealth is broke then I dont know what is...assasins should not see each other this far away. its absurd Gruens! Absurd!
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:18 PM by cere2
Nice, another video showing how broken stealth detection is atm for archer's. /Faceroll 2 rangers with ease...even with a reaver add! Balance!
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:48 PM by Mavella
cere2 wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:18 PM
Nice, another video showing how broken stealth detection is atm for archer's. /Faceroll 2 rangers with ease...even with a reaver add! Balance!

The fight you're talking about he perfed the NIGHTSHADE on a split second reaction which is excellent play considering he was obviously focused on the ranger.

The NS obviously also didn't have buffs if a perf is taking 50% of his HP and he clearly didn't try and apply any poisons after the sb purged. Had he actually bothered to be buffed/poison the enemy/use heal pots the ranger probably would have mopped him up easily before someone died to the reaver.

Don't cry foul when someone takes advantage of enemies sub-optimal/bad play.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:51 PM by cere2
Mavella wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:48 PM
cere2 wrote:

The fight you're talking about he perfed the NIGHTSHADE on a split second reaction which is excellent play considering he was obviously focused on the ranger.

The NS obviously also didn't have buffs if a perf is taking 50% of his HP and he clearly didn't try and apply any poisons after the sb purged. Had he actually bothered to be buffed/poison the enemy/use heal pots the ranger probably would have mopped him up easily before someone died to the reaver.

So you know for sure they had no buffs? Suprising people go out to duo without buffs these days....
Like, you want me to believe that? No.
Not saying this SB has no skill, saying look at the stealth detection range vs archers. Yes landed a good PA vs sin's because as you see, they don't see each other until right on top of one another.
You see the distance he can see the archers? How hard is it to line up a PA/BS with that?????
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:53 PM by djegu
Mavella wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:16 PM
I see some buff with a fist icon that is fading at the beginning of the fight. I've never used a stealth lore pot but I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that's what it was since he obviously had a str buff at the beginning of his bar from combined forces.

I know the rps buff pot look like a fist but i think the stealth lore pot too, so you might be right.
Also i thought stealth lore pot weren't useful between stealth ? I mean it's increase the detection to 250, so it would double that ?

Does mos only affect speed ? Stranded told me yes, i thought yes as well, but now i'm not sure.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:57 PM by djegu
cere2 wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:51 PM
Mavella wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:48 PM
cere2 wrote:

So you know for sure they had no buffs? Suprising people go out to duo without buffs these days....
Not saying this SB has no skill, saying look at the stealth detection range vs archers. Yes landed a good PA vs sin's because as you see, they don't see each other until right on top of one another.
You see the distance he can see the archers? How hard is it to line up a PA/BS with that?????

well when you duo you don't really need charge, so no AF nor Ablative is an option to justify that perf.
I understand your rant regarding the stealth detection, for me what is more surprising is the angle/radius you need to land a perf, for me a perf need to be closer than that and really facing your opponents.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:04 PM by Mavella
cere2 wrote:

Well his perf did a grand total of 392 damage and reduced the guys hp about 45%. The guy was basically 3 shot and fully buffed/tempted NS don't get 3 shot. Sorry to break it to you. The reaver was also swinging at the ranger as he added as he was obviously /stuck to him.

I won't argue about the stealth detection range I've said in past but if these two rubbed their two brain cells together and LTP they should have mopped the floor with this SB.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:06 PM by Stimmed
djegu wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:12 PM
Stimmed wrote:

In that vid 33+17 so comp 50. But I ate perfs so often over the last 3 days like alot more then normal. Just put it down to big of lag my end (australian) etc. But if they see me like that no wonder :/. I have never seen other stealthers that easy as he was seeing me. Be interesting to know if hes 35 or 40
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:19 PM by florin
Mavella wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:16 PM

Ah good catch - did not see the second fist. Guess it's time to bring out the pots in this arms race.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:42 PM by cere2
Mavella wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:04 PM
cere2 wrote:

Well his perf did a grand total of 392 damage and reduced the guys hp about 45%. The guy was basically 3 shot and fully buffed/tempted NS don't get 3 shot. Sorry to break it to you. The reaver was also swinging at the ranger as he added as he was obviously /stuck to him.

I won't argue about the stealth detection range I've said in past but if these two rubbed their two brain cells together and LTP they should have mopped the floor with this SB.

Ok, I see what you mean about the ns dying quick. But yeah still the fact remains, those archers are free to either avoid....or PA/BS if assassin chooses to do so...meanwhile archer has no choice other than to essentially take the PA/BS and /pray
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:54 PM by djegu
Stimmed wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 4:06 PM
djegu wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:12 PM
Stimmed wrote:

In that vid 33+17 so comp 50. But I ate perfs so often over the last 3 days like alot more then normal. Just put it down to big of lag my end (australian) etc. But if they see me like that no wonder :/. I have never seen other stealthers that easy as he was seeing me. Be interesting to know if hes 35 or 40

just started 33+17 recently, so i will give my feedback later. Stranded told me that MoS on phoenix only affect speed, what i originally thought, but if you tell me that you were eating more perf than usual due to your new stealth specs, it's sucks :/
Tue 16 Apr 2019 5:02 PM by Mavella
If you're eating perfs without seeing them they likely have a stealthlore pot up or it's due to lag. I was 34+16 and am now 33+17 and I've noticed no difference from 35+15 previously except the expect 3% reduction in speed from 1 less level of MoS.

If you're approaching a place like amg in emain and they see you go into stealth and can pop a stealthlore pot from out of sight it's obviously going to give them a huge advantage over you. I doubt anyone is going to blow charges on those pots unless it's at a Hotspot like amg emain or they see you for a split second rebuffing.

I don't see a ton of people using these pots but it's just another potential tool in the utility belt.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 6:55 PM by inchaii
My spec:

32+18stealth
44+18 CS
29+18 Envenom
34+18 sword
39+18 LA
Wed 17 Apr 2019 12:29 AM by Stimmed
inchaii wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 6:55 PM
My spec:

32+18stealth
44+18 CS
29+18 Envenom
34+18 sword
39+18 LA

Ok cool so you did have SL pots up?
Wed 17 Apr 2019 12:32 AM by dbeattie71
Aww, left out the good ones ☹️
Wed 17 Apr 2019 12:47 AM by Riac
Stimmed wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 12:29 AM
inchaii wrote:
My spec:

32+18stealth
44+18 CS
29+18 Envenom
34+18 sword
39+18 LA

he uses them a ton and they work quite well. the stealth lore pot buff looks like a mid str buff. when he has two fists up in his buffs he has the sl up
Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:05 AM by Stimmed
Riac wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 12:47 AM
Stimmed wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 12:29 AM
inchaii wrote:
My spec:

32+18stealth
44+18 CS
29+18 Envenom
34+18 sword
39+18 LA

he uses them a ton and they work quite well. the stealth lore pot buff looks like a mid str buff. when he has two fists up in his buffs he has the sl up

AH cool never looked into using them!
Thu 18 Apr 2019 4:42 PM by inchaii
SL pots are definitely a great tool to utilize in specific situations
Fri 19 Apr 2019 9:45 PM by noobino
100% Stealth Lore pots. 50 Comp stealth is fine.

I couldn't finish your video because the music was pure cancer.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 8:45 PM by inchaii
Haha it was a bit over the top! (;
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:20 PM by dbeattie71
Make sure you get that last fight in there lol. That vanish button is going to wear out.
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:26 PM by inchaii
I was running to the keep to suicide haha — It was definitely going in the clips if I won considering I had no buffs/ out of charges

I’m sure we’ll cross paths again
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:35 PM by dbeattie71
inchaii wrote:
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:26 PM
I was running to the keep to suicide haha — It was definitely going in the clips if I won considering I had no buffs/ out of charges

I’m sure we’ll cross paths again

Haduri and Heres are the only SBs I find that don’t flee or vanish, the rest are scrubs.
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:39 PM by inchaii
Ouch 🙁

Have fun mate see ya out there !
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:41 PM by phixion
dbeattie71 wrote:
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:35 PM
Haduri and Heres are the only SBs I find that don’t flee or vanish, the rest are scrubs.

Name? I'll keep an eye out for ya
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:49 PM by dbeattie71
No big deal, just another clip to add to my vanishing nubs video.
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:52 PM by inchaii
Damn! I laughed at that one. I mean technically you beat me tho I was unbuffed and you used IP ...I guess we’ll just have to wait for the rematch

I’d love to see that video though !
Sun 28 Apr 2019 3:24 PM by dbeattie71
Yeah it’s great, 4 in a row one night in DF. I’ve been running without charges, just PF and endo. 75% of sins I fight end with the ‘ol vanish so I don’t lose. I have to get better at letting the sin thinking their gonna win and timing heals better then when they vanish I can usually find them because they’re almost dead.
Mon 10 Jun 2019 8:40 PM by inchaii
I will put together a NF video for this weeks action, stay tuned!
Tue 11 Jun 2019 8:02 AM by DasBier
BUT please use other Music had to turn the Sound off in the last one

So i will take a look for you to get a place in your Video
Thu 13 Jun 2019 10:23 AM by inchaii
NF video is up :@ sorry I haven’t come across ya yet Bio
Thu 13 Jun 2019 10:52 AM by Loki
dbeattie71 wrote:
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:49 PM

You ok bro, you seem kinda angry
Thu 13 Jun 2019 12:05 PM by DasBier
inchaii wrote:
Thu 13 Jun 2019 10:23 AM

Hey. onetime we will meet and then it takes a part on your or my Videos.

I like your New Video. Sad ranger got beaten by dot and vanish in this close fight. He deserved to get some rps too. Dont vanish in duels mate
Thu 13 Jun 2019 1:21 PM by Dominus
all I saw was how easy it appears to get off PA.. saw you on a bridge with someone running by you (on your side) and you landed PA (from the side) and the follow up stun... just how W I D E is that hit box for a frontal style?? 1:55 on the NF video is an example.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 2:40 PM by dbeattie71
Loki wrote:
Thu 13 Jun 2019 10:52 AM
dbeattie71 wrote:
Sun 28 Apr 2019 2:49 PM

You ok bro, you seem kinda angry

You’re quick on the draw.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 6:53 PM by inchaii
DasBier wrote:
Thu 13 Jun 2019 12:05 PM
inchaii wrote:

I like your New Video. Sad ranger got beaten by dot and vanish in this close fight. He deserved to get some rps too. Dont vanish in duels mate

Thanks! And don’t feel too bad, Ifan hits like a truck, a high RR blades ranger with +20% dmg bonus to me and IP

And the last NS in my clip, RR9 Sonora...refuses to fight me 1v1 all week, vanished on me at least 8 times . Must only enjoy camping DF all day and not wanting a fair 1v1 lol

I look forward to fighting you out there!
Thu 13 Jun 2019 7:23 PM by Mavella
Purge 2 @ rr9+ is insanity to me. My 5min CD isn't enough for my liking.
Thu 13 Jun 2019 8:35 PM by inchaii
Mavella wrote:
Thu 13 Jun 2019 7:23 PM
Purge 2 @ rr9+ is insanity to me. My 5min CD isn't enough got my liking.

Haha I agree sometimes it sucks not having it up, but I wanted to maximize my combat damage when I got in a fight and not be dependent on it , at least that was my thinking . I used to run 5min purge and I found myself taking bad fights just because I wanted to get into every battle since it was up more frequently
Tue 9 Jul 2019 2:03 AM by inchaii
New video with some fights from RR9 to RR10! https://youtu.be/6_OwkXVUpSM
Tue 9 Jul 2019 9:01 AM by Eldoktor
it's a shame to see that only 1 infi in the video for your rr10 re apply the WS constit debuff after purge....
And it's a rr4
the others are just applying dot, and one disease....
No wonder why it's free rps :/
Tue 9 Jul 2019 4:33 PM by inchaii
DasBier wrote:
inchaii wrote:

We’ve finally met
Tue 9 Jul 2019 7:38 PM by vxr
inchaii wrote:
Tue 9 Jul 2019 2:03 AM

WTB Phoenix Claws 21g/claw =P

Hey InChai, your videos are getting more entertaining. Thanks for sharing. You should make some more.
Wed 10 Jul 2019 4:38 PM by inchaii
vxr wrote:
Tue 9 Jul 2019 7:38 PM
inchaii wrote:
Tue 9 Jul 2019 2:03 AM

WTB Phoenix Claws 21g/claw =P

Hey InChai, your videos are getting more entertaining. Thanks for sharing. You should make some more.

Nooooo 21g lol
Wed 10 Jul 2019 8:49 PM by DasBier
inchaii wrote:
Tue 9 Jul 2019 4:33 PM
DasBier wrote:
inchaii wrote:

We’ve finally met
Yeah we did. I didn't want to duel you there becouse of enemies behind the bridge gate but then your perf came and i had to fight.
Next duel i will cut your head off

But dont make me sad again! Saw you Camping the bridge with 5 other SBs. Emoted you but I think you overread it.

Final words Yeah your Videos are getting more entertaining and the music is getting much much better continue this way!
Sat 13 Jul 2019 2:24 AM by inchaii
Newest video 7/12/19 : https://youtu.be/h8Hq8VLMSRk

A few stealth battles ft. Lady, Darkfoer, Shurtugal and more
Sat 13 Jul 2019 11:29 AM by DasBier
inchaii wrote:
Sat 13 Jul 2019 2:24 AM

In every fight u open with PA. They can't win this way. Still a good Video with nice music but the fights could a Bit more interessting.
But I like it

A hipp hipp hurrah to our great stealth community
Sat 13 Jul 2019 9:09 PM by inchaii
DasBier wrote:
Sat 13 Jul 2019 11:29 AM
inchaii wrote:

In every fight u open with PA. They can't win this way. Still a good Video with nice music but the fights could a Bit more interessting.
But I like it

Thanks! Yeah this video had more PA openers since my last few videos didn’t show as many. I have a video with just duels I’m working on next that you might enjoy more, thanks for the feedback!
Mon 15 Jul 2019 7:15 PM by Zoric
DasBier wrote:
inchaii wrote:

But I like it

https://youtu.be/h8Hq8VLMSRk?t=35

Especially when @ 1/4 health after just fighting then lines up perf. Take a look. I Remember him doing this to me after a real battle. Never thought it would be posted lol. He also popped stealth lore pot just to do it. Can't deny it, 55sec on the timer and only last a min. That eager to have me in your videos? Stealth lore seems to be the norm with him because he used it against me in his last video on bridge too. He actually has that buff in almost every "stealth battle". I wasn't going to say anything and let him have the glory, but now thats twice and 2nd time @ 1/4 health. Great "stealth battle" amirite? . Whatever its RvR , but some of these videos are just pure vanity tbh. Such as this one and Fadee editing out his deaths . Oh well, if its entertaining to other people other than yourselves keep posting them.
Mon 15 Jul 2019 8:18 PM by kiectred
Zoric wrote:
Mon 15 Jul 2019 7:15 PM
DasBier wrote:
inchaii wrote:

But I like it

Especially when @ 1/4 health after just fighting then lines up perf. Take a look. I Remember him doing this to me after a real battle. Never thought it would be posted lol. He also popped stealth lore pot just to do it. Can't deny it, 55sec on the timer and only last a min. That desperate to have me in your videos? Stealth lore seems to be the norm with him because he used it against me in his last video on bridge too. He actually has that buff in almost every "stealth battle". I wasn't going to say anything and let him have the glory, but now thats twice and 2nd time @ 1/4 health. Great "stealth battle" amirite? . Whatever its RvR , but some of these videos are just pure vanity tbh. Such as this one and Fadee editing out his deaths . Oh well, if its entertaining to other people other than yourselves keep posting them.

I mean doesn't look like you're wrong but you talk about vanity just after saying "That desperate to have me in your videos?" as if he did it just because it was YOU and not anyone else. Too many people get offended by being in a highlight reel, which is literally what EVERY DAoC video is and they are all kinda vain by principle if you look at it the way you suggest. They're not exactly supposed to show all the flops, even though it is nice to show some balance.

EDIT: Ok, watched the rest of the video, too. More than one of them are clearly afk. Never mind all the PA openers, that's pretty stupid to include.
Tue 16 Jul 2019 2:06 AM by inchaii
Zoric wrote:
Mon 15 Jul 2019 7:15 PM
DasBier wrote:
inchaii wrote:

But I like it

Especially when @ 1/4 health after just fighting then lines up perf. Take a look. I Remember him doing this to me after a real battle. Never thought it would be posted lol. He also popped stealth lore pot just to do it. Can't deny it, 55sec on the timer and only last a min. That eager to have me in your videos? Stealth lore seems to be the norm with him because he used it against me in his last video on bridge too. He actually has that buff in almost every "stealth battle". I wasn't going to say anything and let him have the glory, but now thats twice and 2nd time @ 1/4 health. Great "stealth battle" amirite? . Whatever its RvR , but some of these videos are just pure vanity tbh. Such as this one and Fadee editing out his deaths . Oh well, if its entertaining to other people other than yourselves keep posting them.

See you out there!
Mon 27 Apr 2020 1:33 PM by inchaii
New video coming soon
Wed 29 Apr 2020 2:51 AM by daoklover
No one cares.
Fri 4 Dec 2020 9:53 PM by inchaii
Part 2 , short video is up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG7aXmnwqh8
Sun 6 Dec 2020 9:33 AM by poplik
Is it just me or is the aspect ratio wrong? The video is obviously 16:9 but the actual footage is squished to 4:3 with black borders.
Mon 14 Dec 2020 5:40 AM by inchaii
poplik wrote:
Sun 6 Dec 2020 9:33 AM
Is it just me or is the aspect ratio wrong? The video is obviously 16:9 but the actual footage is squished to 4:3 with black borders.

Ya its something with shadowplay when I record and having to re-enable it everytime I log in but sometimes I forget

Part 3 : 12/13 newest video is up. Let me know what you guys think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2r9l5QYaVs&feature=youtu.be
Mon 14 Dec 2020 10:29 AM by Astaa
Have you looked at OBS Studio for recording? Very nice little program.
Mon 14 Dec 2020 4:17 PM by inchaii
Astaa wrote:
Mon 14 Dec 2020 10:29 AM
Have you looked at OBS Studio for recording? Very nice little program.

I'll check it out, always open to trying something that works better. Thank you!
Thu 24 Dec 2020 1:37 AM by inchaii
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0eZyIai9Y&feature=youtu.be

My newest video with some fights over the last week. I'm still a beginner at editing but I gave it my best shot, let me know what u guys think!
Mon 1 Feb 2021 7:45 AM by inchaii
New vid from 1/1 - 1/30 - 21'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZVx5priN3Y
Tue 2 Feb 2021 1:32 AM by boridi
inchaii wrote:
Mon 1 Feb 2021 7:45 AM
New vid from 1/1 - 1/30 - 21'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZVx5priN3Y

First thing I saw... Essx complaining in /advice about adds, lol.
Tue 2 Feb 2021 8:12 AM by Lollie
I think people add on him deliberatley just so they can see the drama that follows.
Fri 5 Mar 2021 2:31 PM by inchaii
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0XpmoXZ9pQ

New video with some clips with my RR3 NS
Fri 5 Mar 2021 4:58 PM by Svekt
Nice editing, would you ever consider doing a video with manual weapon swap like old school days?
Fri 5 Mar 2021 5:39 PM by inchaii
Svekt wrote:
Fri 5 Mar 2021 4:58 PM
Nice editing, would you ever consider doing a video with manual weapon swap like old school days?

Thank you! And yeah I can make my next video all manual since a lot of people have been asking me to do that actually. I definitely miss the old school style of playing and manual wep swapping but it does put you at quite a disadvantage on Phoenix with a majority of the stealther community using the /switch Macros and AHK. With that said, there are a handful of manual players here though who are pretty successful still , so I'm willing to get beat up a few times until the mechanics come back
Fri 5 Mar 2021 7:14 PM by Svekt
Yea I know you mentioned the NS seeming like it was more powerful than the SB, maybe the manual swap will create more incentive to continue on a class that seems a smidge easier as it were.

Keep up the edits. Always fun watching someone else’s content as a fellow editor. You do good work.
Fri 5 Mar 2021 7:17 PM by Svekt
Also, if you’re running on Windows 10 just hold the windows key and press the G button. This will bring up recording software in game to record the screen with original ratios. You can adjust settings via the cog wheel. Standard software in windows 10 and this is what I use to record all my content. From there I use Movavi which it looks like you might be using as well.
Sun 7 Mar 2021 7:30 PM by Centenario
Where are hidden your switch macros?
Sun 7 Mar 2021 9:04 PM by inchaii
Top right, you can see my action bar 3 is minimized next to my inventory button
Fri 12 Mar 2021 8:31 AM by Celfinna
Great vid! I'm interested in why you use blades styles. I don't think I've ever seen it done in a NS vid and I'm not very good at the game so am just curious. An y information would be awesome!
Fri 12 Mar 2021 11:23 AM by inchaii
Celfinna wrote:
Fri 12 Mar 2021 8:31 AM
Great vid! I'm interested in why you use blades styles. I don't think I've ever seen it done in a NS vid and I'm not very good at the game so am just curious. An y information would be awesome!

Spec 39 blades, 47 CD , 0 CS. I just wanted to maximize my wepskill / offhand swing chance since i'm low RR and don't really have durability to survive very long. Spamming 30% ASR debuff style + dex quick debuff helped the most vs the higher RRs. I've never played anything besides Mid before so i'm probably doing it wrong so you might want to ask some of the high RR NSs on their thoughts
Tue 16 Mar 2021 6:05 PM by bromenezare
Thanks for sharing this video with us, I especially liked your fight against the Briton
Sun 28 Mar 2021 8:54 AM by inchaii
New video with some clips with my NS from R4-R5
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics