Petition to prevent Natebrunner from posting videos to this forum anymore.

Started 8 Apr 2019
by wildeyescg
in Videos
This area of the boards should be meant for people who record quality videos with time and effort, and not various 30 second clips of random fights. I come here to look for fun and entertaining videos but all I see on the front page are clips of this guy recording his windows media player with an overlay. It's pathetic and with the quality of the Phoenix server, this kind of garbage shouldn't be allowed here.

SIGNED
Mon 8 Apr 2019 8:17 PM by Ceen
No deal, I enjoy them even though he seems a bit saltey recently.
Mon 8 Apr 2019 8:36 PM by Dominus
Nate ran like a little girl from me at Fens yesterday, wonder if that was on video...
Mon 8 Apr 2019 8:40 PM by keen
At least he doesn't capture it with his mobile, signing on his computer screen with a marker.
Mon 8 Apr 2019 8:40 PM by wildeyescg
Dominus wrote:
Mon 8 Apr 2019 8:36 PM
Nate ran like a little girl from me at Fens yesterday, wonder if that was on video...

Chances are his vendo form was down, or purge was down, or any of the 4 abilities he relies on for his videos.

Reality is, between his 30 second clips of killing someone in vendo form, the guy spend A LOT of time running back out to pvp.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 7:11 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Not a chance, these are way too entertaining.

#SignatureSeries
#LordOfTheRealms
Thu 11 Apr 2019 7:21 AM by Stimmed
The videos are fine. Would be nice if he just made an actual video though and not post each clip he captures for every fight.
Thu 11 Apr 2019 8:40 PM by waffel
His videos are awesome. I'm gonna be in one where he solod two Hibs. I shot him with an arrow and ran away UPLOAD IT NATE!
Sat 13 Apr 2019 11:38 AM by Killaloth
Nah they are fun to watch, I'd prefer to have it in a compilation though rather than one 30secs vid at a time.

There are some people that enjoy playing a ministrel/bard/healer etc and use skill to prevale and others that prefer a more relaxing 2-button toon, nothing wrong with that.

@Nate I enjoy your vids, since they are relatively similar you could arrange them in a ring-dinger compilation fashion:

https://youtu.be/gOiSUNdBzmU

Some people enjoy watching the same thing repeated over and over, seems the way to go.
Sun 14 Apr 2019 6:08 PM by Warlay
why he cant have an own folder where he can post all of his fights
Mon 15 Apr 2019 9:09 AM by Amorphium
or at least have make a single thread for all his videos please
Mon 15 Apr 2019 10:38 AM by opossum12
You guys realize there's a rason Nate got banned from every single daoc forum right
Mon 15 Apr 2019 1:50 PM by Amp_Phetamine
opossum12 wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 10:38 AM
You guys realize there's a rason Nate got banned from every single daoc forum right

Buncha haters out there's why .. xD
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:05 PM by Ardri
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 1:50 PM
opossum12 wrote:

Or he posts more spam garbage than a bot. Stop the low quality high volume spam imo.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:21 PM by opossum12
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
opossum12 wrote:

Like I told you a couple months ago on the official boards, you can get off his d*ck and get some fresh air

But I'll give him that, he did leave an heritage on live. Now the zergs won't fight each other, they only dodge for hours on end until they outnumber the others by 3:1 ratio. That's Nate's superior tactics right there
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:38 PM by Amp_Phetamine
opossum12 wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:21 PM
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
opossum12 wrote:

Like I told you a couple months ago on the official boards, you can get off his d*ck and get some fresh air

But I'll give him that, he did leave an heritage on live. Now the zergs won't fight each other, they only dodge for hours on end until they outnumber the others by 3:1 ratio. That's Nate's superior tactics right there

I'd say that's far more applicable to you (still affected by something that happened months ago is obvious)
Mon 15 Apr 2019 11:24 PM by AngelRose
Never have I seen someone spend so much energy, just to be irrelevant
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:20 AM by waffel
Petition
AngelRose wrote: Never have I seen someone spend so much energy, just to be irrelevant

Mind ya business kid.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:07 AM by gnefner
Nate just brought his crap here, from live - this won't change. he knows how to make a spectactle of himself, and draw an audience.. Even though hi's mediocre at best at the game, he still acts like he's God Send. Been doing so for like 8-10 years now..
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:32 PM by Ardri
gnefner wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 10:07 AM
Nate just brought his crap here, from live - this won't change. he knows how to make a spectactle of himself, and draw an audience.. Even though hi's mediocre at best at the game, he still acts like he's God Send. Been doing so for like 8-10 years now..

I seriously thought him and smakish were posting ironic vids of them pretending to be retards for the luls...but unfortunately i was wrong.

I find it astonishingly hilarious that you can play the game continuously for that long...and still be that bad
Wed 17 Apr 2019 11:19 PM by k3mra
Can someone PLZ make him Stopp!!!

Its no more to even open the video topic
Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:31 AM by Yokahu
We need a sub forum just for him.
Sat 27 Apr 2019 1:01 PM by tweedledumb99
Yokahu wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:31 AM

This is genuinely the best solution.

Let him (or anyone else posting 25%+ of the vids) post whatever DAoC vids they want, but make em do it in a subforum of their own for when ppl are looking for what they offer.

But it would be great to not have to sift through dozens of his vids to find anything else.

Would be great for his ego too, which is clearly a big win for him.
Sat 27 Apr 2019 8:44 PM by stinsfire
tweedledumb99 wrote:
Sat 27 Apr 2019 1:01 PM
Yokahu wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:31 AM

This is genuinely the best solution.

Let him (or anyone else posting 25%+ of the vids) post whatever DAoC vids they want, but make em do it in a subforum of their own for when ppl are looking for what they offer.

But it would be great to not have to sift through dozens of his vids to find anything else.

Would be great for his ego too, which is clearly a big win for him.

Even if you named the subforum "Nate's shitty 30s videos of him killing others by pressing two buttons" he would probably still get an ego boost. Some people are weird.

So yes.. give this man his own section or force him to post all of his clips into a single thread.
Sat 27 Apr 2019 9:24 PM by AngelRose
It is weird how much time and effort he puts into just proving how bad he is. And for such low viewership. At first, I thought he was posting to be ironic. At least that would be funny.
Sat 27 Apr 2019 10:04 PM by stinsfire
AngelRose wrote:
Sat 27 Apr 2019 9:24 PM
It is weird how much time and effort he puts into just proving how bad he is. And for such low viewership. At first, I thought he was posting to be ironic. At least that would be funny.

What worries me is that he has been doing it for 10 years now.
Mon 29 Apr 2019 12:29 AM by Turano
just combine all the single threads in a single one, there he can add all his new clips
Thu 2 May 2019 6:40 PM by Warlay
now he is away (((( Natebrunerszerk where are you?????
Thu 2 May 2019 6:48 PM by Roto23
how much skill does Reflex Attack take? Technically it's not an "I Win" button because you actually have to press a button for it to be called an "I Win" button. From what I understand you don't even have to do that, Reflex Attack is always up and on. So the skill he posses is <Tab> <Stick> <DoubleFrost> he doesn't even have to do <Tab> <Stick> <Reflex Attack> <DoubleFrost>.

Ohhhhh the mad skillz
Thu 2 May 2019 6:52 PM by Warlay
no he also need to press vendo for the pure dmg!
Thu 2 May 2019 7:53 PM by Turano
Warlay wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 6:52 PM
no he also need to press vendo for the pure dmg!
And thus the magic happens
Thu 2 May 2019 10:10 PM by Cadebrennus
Warlay wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 6:40 PM

He's smashing beetles with a rock somewhere.
Fri 3 May 2019 12:36 PM by kratoxin
Cadebrennus wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 10:10 PM
Warlay wrote:

i just saw him on his zerker last night in housing market. he's just ghosting at the moment, not sure why.
Fri 3 May 2019 1:58 PM by Cadebrennus
kratoxin wrote:
Fri 3 May 2019 12:36 PM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 10:10 PM
Warlay wrote:

i just saw him on his zerker last night in housing market. he's just ghosting at the moment, not sure why.

Probably because he might be ignoring all of the negative attention
Mon 6 May 2019 4:46 AM by Warlay
@devs pls give him his thread ahhhh
Tue 7 May 2019 7:01 AM by Cadebrennus
Warlay wrote:
Mon 6 May 2019 4:46 AM

He can make his own thread and post all of his videos there. He chooses not to because he prefers to be annoying. Anyone from postcount.net will remember.

I jumped on briefly last night (not on Cadebrennus), got two kills within 10 minutes, then logged off because I had school in the morning. Even if I had my video capture running I wouldn't have made two single kill posts because I'm not like Nate and his "mommy! lookit me!" toddler mentality.
Wed 8 May 2019 4:50 AM by Warlay
Cadebrennus wrote:
Tue 7 May 2019 7:01 AM
Warlay wrote:
Mon 6 May 2019 4:46 AM

He can make his own thread and post all of his videos there. He chooses not to because he prefers to be annoying. Anyone from postcount.net will remember.

I jumped on briefly last night (not on Cadebrennus), got two kills within 10 minutes, then logged off because I had school in the morning. Even if I had my video capture running I wouldn't have made two single kill posts because I'm not like Nate and his "mommy! lookit me!" toddler mentality.

yes i remember but at this time it was only screens seems he evolved himself
Thu 9 May 2019 1:04 PM by FFpheonix
The thread is fuel for the Natebruner fire.
Fri 10 May 2019 10:07 AM by majky666
Aleast he should have his own thread in video section, where he gather his videos. How it is done now I consider as a spam.
Fri 10 May 2019 12:23 PM by Sepplord
FFpheonix wrote:
Thu 9 May 2019 1:04 PM
The thread is fuel for the Natebruner fire.

It's an afterbrunner for the Nateburning
Sun 12 May 2019 10:26 AM by Cadebrennus
Just report his spam threads as what they are: spam.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics