@Xelmo the RR6 Infil

Started 6 Apr 2019
by Natebruner
in Videos
props for re-engaging man... most would have been too scared after vanishing from that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo30aCff3b4&feature=youtu.be
Mon 8 Apr 2019 3:41 AM by zelmo
Some fierce dps there, i'm just too much of a sucker for a straight up 1v1. Next time though it'll just be a /salute as I stroll on by.
Mon 8 Apr 2019 4:06 AM by Natebruner
zelmo wrote:
Mon 8 Apr 2019 3:41 AM
Some fierce dps there, i'm just too much of a sucker for a straight up 1v1. Next time though it'll just be a /salute as I stroll on by.

/salute
Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:14 AM by Rhox
zelmo wrote:

lol....sucker for a straight up 1v1? You had 6 chances for a 1vs1 and every time your pocket scout kept shooting.... guess every alb goes to the darkside at somepoint.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 10:32 AM by Sepplord
Rhox wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:14 AM
zelmo wrote:

lol....sucker for a straight up 1v1? You had 6 chances for a 1vs1 and every time your pocket scout kept shooting.... guess every alb goes to the darkside at somepoint.

He said quite the opposite

too much of a sucker for 1v1
sucker for 1vs1

Good example how misquoting can be used to misrepresent someone message (i don't think you did it intentional Rhox, no offense). It's a very intresting topic though and is used/misused by newspapers/newsstations regularly to fit their agenda.
Intresting Article about it (german though) but the picture in the Link says more than a thousand words could about the effectiveness of this method.

http://www.erzaehlenbilder.de/2014/12/14/kriegsfotografie-der-krieg-der-bilder-2/
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics