Meggles Solo Infiltrator Videos

Started 20 Feb 2019
by Stimmed
in Videos
Hey all,

Some fights that I found fun or close etc. Hope everyone enjoys them.

Let me know if ppl prefer sped up compared to normal speed etc any feedback is great. Or anything people would rather see etc. Just be chill about it

**Updated
Alerion Knight. Last video I will be doing more then likely.
https://youtu.be/yYKxhG6Tw1g

I'm Back.

https://youtu.be/yB55OiM6-qU

Video 1.

https://youtu.be/OCB8YJ2FFUI

Video 2.

https://youtu.be/FduXEKnefLs

Video 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZX4sFIaqbE

Video 4. Last Video as this spec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPUmBLbvvMk&feature=youtu.be

First DW Spec Video enjoy

https://youtu.be/pTH8iz0jKCY

DW Spec Volume 2

https://youtu.be/Ad5jhhQ-0Jw
Wed 20 Feb 2019 11:35 AM by Frigzy
Hey man, nice vid. Did you change your mouse icon ingame?

I want to know how I can change it too, the small white mouse is a pain to find sometimes..
Wed 20 Feb 2019 11:50 AM by Stimmed
I use YoloMouse mate. Little app pretty easy to use and you can set it to only work in what ever application you want.
Sun 24 Feb 2019 7:23 PM by Stimmed
New Videos added to main Post.
Mon 25 Feb 2019 5:23 AM by jelzinga_EU
I would like to see combat-damage tho ;<
Mon 25 Feb 2019 8:37 PM by Stimmed
That's easy enough. Ill leave that in next time
Wed 27 Feb 2019 3:36 AM by Stimmed
Updated for Video 4
Wed 27 Feb 2019 9:35 PM by Dominus
I like how you did the fly-in for the enemy names, very creative and fun to watch.
Wed 27 Feb 2019 10:12 PM by Stimmed
I actually stopped using it in the last few! I wasn't sure if ppl get upset seeing there name in a fight they lose etc. I do put in losses. So didn't want people to be annoyed or feel like im trying to show I beat xx person.

But someone else mentioned they enjoyed the names in there. Next video ill go back to adding it in. Thanks for the feedback
Thu 28 Feb 2019 1:32 PM by Dominus
ah, I'd love to see my name in there
Thu 28 Feb 2019 6:06 PM by Stimmed
Updated for first DW Spec video.
Thu 28 Feb 2019 10:06 PM by Kwall0311
Guess my MMG fights didnt make the cut : P
Thu 28 Feb 2019 11:49 PM by Stimmed
Hey mate im guessing Pumpkin?

First one video didnt record had issues with driver. When I came back the 2nd fight enraged me because you got 5 evades to 1 after I was about 60% you about 40% and the fight just wasn't good to my view. If the fight frustrates me I don't put it in. But if its a clear loss without total RNG cucking me it will make it in for sure! sorry
Sun 3 Mar 2019 12:49 PM by Stimmed
DW Spec Updated Volume 2
Mon 4 Mar 2019 8:26 AM by Asakura
Hi @Stimmed,

would you share your RAs with us in the order you get them ?

THX
Mon 4 Mar 2019 10:10 PM by Stimmed
Asakura wrote:
Mon 4 Mar 2019 8:26 AM
Hi @Stimmed,

would you share your RAs with us in the order you get them ?

THX

Hey Mate,

I have been changing ras almost daily lately just to try new things. I think as a starting assassin if your alb go lw1/t1/Purge2/vanish. I dont use vanish any more but when your starting its nice to stay out as long as you can getting rps or reset a fight that gets added etc. If your a SB/NS though there is a good argument to keep going higher purge. Minstrels/Scouts all having stuns means you may need it a bit more.

From there I would just go into MOP/MOA/get your quick to 250 with aug quick. It really becomes personal preference at that point. I've seen ppl running high MOP or high aug str instead etc. I have been MOP9 in some of the vids then a mix of MOP/MOA and in the end its all pretty close. Trialing some different ones ATM outside the norm.

Hope that helps feel free to PM me on discord Stimmed - Meggles if you got any more questions etc or leave them here
Wed 27 Mar 2019 1:45 PM by Gee_Man
Hi Stimmed,

Can you give me a recommendation spec to start with an Infi?

THX
Thu 28 Mar 2019 3:32 PM by flyingnehpets
What do you use for recording your video?

- FN
Wed 10 Apr 2019 8:45 AM by Stimmed
Gee_Man wrote:
Wed 27 Mar 2019 1:45 PM
Hi Stimmed,

Can you give me a recommendation spec to start with an Infi?

THX

Hey mate sorry been away needed a break.

High CS I think is the better spec. DW spec becomes great around rr5/6. But high CS will work great at higher rrs to.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 8:46 AM by Stimmed
flyingnehpets wrote:
Thu 28 Mar 2019 3:32 PM
What do you use for recording your video?

- FN

Just Nvidia software.

i use auto save option. Lets me press a button and record the last 5 minutes (this time can be changed) then when I have a fight hit the hotkey and got it easy.
Wed 10 Apr 2019 12:09 PM by Stimmed
I'm thinking of making a little return for some fun. So another video should be out shortly. Some from just before I stopped and a few from when I do actually get back into it.
Thu 11 Apr 2019 4:44 AM by Stimmed
Bump new video up. Mostly from just before I stopped and 3-4 since I came back last few days. BTW if anyone has videos of our fights and you want them put in etc would be cool to see the other side win or loss

Cheers Enjoy
Thu 11 Apr 2019 3:03 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Stimmed wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 4:44 AM
Bump new video up. Mostly from just before I stopped and 3-4 since I came back last few days. BTW if anyone has videos of our fights and you want them put in etc would be cool to see the other side win or loss

Cheers Enjoy

Missing Link!
Thu 11 Apr 2019 3:42 PM by Stimmed
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 3:03 PM
Stimmed wrote:

Cheers Enjoy

Missing Link!

Hey mate I always put them in the first post but here it is again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB55OiM6-qU
Thu 11 Apr 2019 3:43 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Stimmed wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 3:42 PM
Amp_Phetamine wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 3:03 PM
Stimmed wrote:

Cheers Enjoy

Missing Link!

Hey mate I always put them in the first post but here it is again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB55OiM6-qU

Ahh, I completely overlooked it, thanks for the heads up!
Thu 11 Apr 2019 5:55 PM by djegu
the ratio dmg vs swing speed is insane on infil, I feel so gimped with my bladeshade vs infil, i melt 85% of the time
Thu 11 Apr 2019 6:30 PM by Amp_Phetamine
djegu wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 5:55 PM
the ratio dmg vs swing speed is insane on infil, I feel so gimped with my bladeshade vs infil, i melt 85% of the time

Shurtugal pumped out insane dps on him as a bladeshade. That was the only person that drastically beat him (twice).

Edit: Also forgot to say: Great video! Keep up the ripping
Thu 11 Apr 2019 11:15 PM by Stimmed
djegu wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 5:55 PM

Like someone else mentioned shades can easily do the same dps. As can SB's.
Fri 12 Apr 2019 1:11 AM by djegu
ofc I put the dps but at the expense of speed whereas inf still have a nice dps at a very nice speed
Fri 12 Apr 2019 3:59 AM by Stimmed
djegu wrote:
Fri 12 Apr 2019 1:11 AM
ofc I put the dps but at the expense of speed whereas inf still have a nice dps at a very nice speed

That's not how it works lol. Anyone can have the speed or slower weapons. If a inf with the same spec as NS hit you with same speed weapons dmg will be almost identical.

Just because we are infiltrators we dont hit faster for any reason other then we may have more quick or haste or MOA all of which are gettable in RA's. Its all personal preference. If you want faster hits....get faster weapons simple?
Mon 15 Apr 2019 12:27 AM by Stimmed
Bump new and more then likely the last video I will do. Hope you all enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKxhG6Tw1g
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:57 AM by daoklover
Why you make nice videos and have good fights. Keep me going! I’m a fan.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:00 AM by Stimmed
daoklover wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 1:57 AM
Why you make nice videos and have good fights. Keep me going! I’m a fan.

Hey mate,

Bit of a rant but it makes the actual game play less enjoyable for me now. I get to many messages from the discord or on here or in game. People complaining that I put there fight in or didn't put a fight in. People telling me how to play I'm doing this wrong that wrong. People asking questions upon questions about my videos.

Now I'm happy to help. But literally sometimes I try and play for an hour and I'm just answering messages the same ones over and over again.

The main reason is its put more emphasis on me winning then having fun. Which is not what I want it to be about. I just want to roll out have some fights more then happy to lose etc rinse and repeat. But I would get tells if I die asking omg how could you die to xxx person hes shit etc etc. Its why I took a break a while ago and to be able to keep playing I really just need a break from the videos. So no fights are currently being recorded so no one ask .

Hope that all makes sense. I just want to have fun. Win or lose. And not worry about having to win without getting spammed with tells or mockery if I do lose a fight (which of course happens rng is rng! or bad play on my part etc.).
Tue 16 Apr 2019 3:34 PM by djegu
wow ! we don't have that toxicity on hib, i do not send message asking "omg how did you lose" rather i send "where ? i'm looking for him/her"

People care too much about their reputation IG, I really liked being in a video from you, even if i took a weird side perf.
Sure RAs help but due to rng you can loose a fight vs RR3-4 and win a fight vs RR8-9, so you win some and loose some.

And to answer your previous reply to me, i was speaking about RAs I have to put more point in aug str to be competitive, whereas an infil is more balanced between dps and speed (RAs wise)
Thu 18 Apr 2019 8:59 AM by Gee_Man
Hey Stimmed,

I just want to say THANK YOU for sharing your knowledge and your great videos.
Plz keep going forward

Cheers
Gee (IG Heckla)
Mon 20 Jan 2020 5:30 AM by Stimmed
Hey All,

Been a while and thought I would come back and see how NF/Phoenix is going!. Think its been like 4+ months since I played so rusty. Stealther fights seem harder then ever to come by without being zerged/added in NF sadly but Ill try and throw out another video. Just finished Farming plat for a template up back to thrust (master weapon spec!) and been having some fun. Ill try and get a video out when there is enough footage for one with some decent/close fights.

If there is anything in particular people want to see/be done in the video please leave feedback and thanks all hope to see you out there.

Meggles

PS. If any guilds with Aussie time zone players are looking for more please let me know! Gets lonely with no chat
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics