Infiltrator/ Some SB Footage over the last week.

Started 2 Dec 2018
by Stimmed
in Videos
Hi ALl,

No more RvR channel so posting here feel free to leave any advice. Be nice though hope some people enjoy.

This one is when I literally just made it still swapping weapons by drop wasn't sure on specs etc.
https://youtu.be/dSyy10uzRBE

Bit Better Keys mostly sorted getting into the flow of things. PvP Event Day 1
https://youtu.be/52XuXHEy3Ow

Last day of the PvP event. Became harder to find fights but it was all fun.
https://youtu.be/yc5Mhx-dIjU
Mon 3 Dec 2018 2:33 PM by Hyjinxxx
Hey there! I PM’d you about something I noticed in your vid.. not sure what it is or how you do it😅
Mon 3 Dec 2018 3:47 PM by florin
hopefully Findeath realizes that he is using a 94%/95% qual offhand to get that bubble proc..low qual and enchant level aren't going to help with defense pen
Mon 3 Dec 2018 4:25 PM by Hyjinxxx
Or maybe somebody else can answer my question? In his vid, I noticed he didn’t have his inventory window open for manual weapon swaps.. I’m assuming it’s some sort of a quick bind key or something? Can anyone confirm if this is possible? And if so, how the heck do ya do it??
Mon 3 Dec 2018 4:33 PM by romulus
/switch command
Mon 3 Dec 2018 5:47 PM by Hyjinxxx
Perhaps an example? Like, how would you type it out to switch specific things? 😅 sorry I’m a noob
Mon 3 Dec 2018 7:18 PM by Dimir
Hyjinxxx wrote:
Mon 3 Dec 2018 5:47 PM
Perhaps an example? Like, how would you type it out to switch specific things? 😅 sorry I’m a noob

Just type /switch in game for a summary. Really hope they remove it though, I don't want to /switch after every swing to re-apply poisons, and with /switch available I'll be forced to do it to compete.
Mon 3 Dec 2018 8:05 PM by Hyjinxxx
True that
Tue 11 Dec 2018 2:48 PM by Dominus
Dimir wrote:
Mon 3 Dec 2018 7:18 PM
Hyjinxxx wrote:
Mon 3 Dec 2018 5:47 PM

Just type /switch in game for a summary. Really hope they remove it though, I don't want to /switch after every swing to re-apply poisons, and with /switch available I'll be forced to do it to compete.

I tend to agree, /switch is OP and I can imagine in a real fight a Sin saying "hold one sec while I get out another blade..."
Fri 28 Dec 2018 12:56 AM by Stimmed
I don't think switch is to OP. For sure it makes it a lot less painless to cycle through 5-6 weapons But I wont be hot keying more then that. In most those fights General rule is open Enervating on perf/cd or opening 1-2 hits. Swap to 2h weapon for disease then 1-2 hits cycle poisons seemed to work fine.
Fri 28 Dec 2018 3:53 PM by Kralin
Switch may not be OP, but it is forcing all assassins to have to use it to compete. Along with the /switch command, you need to have 5+ 100% or 99% weapons in your inventory which means it takes longer to be RvR-ready. That's a lot of farming/crafting just to get ready. Not really ideal for casual players as they'll get their butts kicked if they don't do this. Then again DAOC is not really an ideal game for casual players.
Fri 28 Dec 2018 11:02 PM by Dimir
Kralin wrote:
Fri 28 Dec 2018 3:53 PM
Switch may not be OP, but it is forcing all assassins to have to use it to compete. Along with the /switch command, you need to have 5+ 100% or 99% weapons in your inventory which means it takes longer to be RvR-ready. That's a lot of farming/crafting just to get ready. Not really ideal for casual players as they'll get their butts kicked if they don't do this. Then again DAOC is not really an ideal game for casual players.

Yeah this is what tried to voice in the Suggestions forum. Mostly agreement from players but no response from staff.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics