by MxN
in Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqA9LkgQmxY&t=00s
Sun 8 Mar 2020 11:09 PM by protege
MxN wrote:
Sun 8 Mar 2020 4:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqA9LkgQmxY&t=00s

Sun 8 Mar 2020 11:25 PM by Kurbsen
lmao first video is a clip from my stream.. stop nearsighting me!
Mon 9 Mar 2020 12:53 AM by Tubby
Lol was such a funny clip had to put it in
Mon 9 Mar 2020 3:57 AM by vxr
Cool video.
Mon 9 Mar 2020 8:31 AM by Tubby
Thanks guys
Mon 9 Mar 2020 7:36 PM by protege
Did you respec to Avalonian...? How dare you !!
Mon 9 Mar 2020 8:03 PM by Kurbsen
protege wrote:
Mon 9 Mar 2020 7:36 PM
Did you respec to Avalonian...? How dare you !!

exactly the same thing i thought when i saw!, makes a video then sells out
Mon 9 Mar 2020 10:57 PM by Tubby
To be honest as soon as I released the video needed a change or I would of probably quit. I will be back I'm sure just couple days trying out things
Thu 12 Mar 2020 2:54 PM by MeatBicycle
almost no solo kills, ganking the whole day 4v1 or 4v2 and then presenting a solo video. I don't even watch that but really dislike your playstyle ganking around the task keeps with your funny friends (like this mad reaver who strafes like a dancing monkey in melee fights).
Thu 12 Mar 2020 5:47 PM by Tubby
I mean I solo I zerg I gank I duo I small man I 8man I enjoy the game. The video was made from clips from 2 days. I usually solo in the morning for a couple of hours then I'll duo or small man and maybe zerg surf in the evening. I can only assume you are very. Very. Butt hurt but you know what dude it's a fun game I've died most this week out of anyone on all three realms because I solo as a wizard no speed and vivisble cloth wearer dont see me moaning about the countless adds it's part of the game its red it's dead my dear little boy. Sorry for owning you.
Sun 15 Mar 2020 10:30 PM by MeatBicycle
As far as i remember you or your gank-squad didn't kill me once. Only playing solo stealther looking for 1on1 and don't playing that much at the moment. But really appreciate your answer. Because i don't like your playstyle you assume that you owned me and i'm butthurt? Thats childish. Do whatever you want, the community on this server won't change so most people are like you regarding gank/add behaviour without respect for their enemies. Red is dead is just an excuse for being a d.ick, only watching on rp/hour.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics