Meggles: Homecoming. Back where I belong! Solo infiltrator Video.

Started 26 Jan 2020
by Stimmed
in Videos
Hey all,

First vid back after being away for 6+ months I think it was. Had to get a new temp sorted been out and about for just over a week or so. Hope your all well and enjoy the video As always feedback is welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN-kKdHim8I

Enjoy.
Sun 26 Jan 2020 5:51 AM by vxr
Nice video. Only thing I didn't like was the pop effect at the beginning of every fight. The intro was neat. Keep it up!
Sun 26 Jan 2020 7:00 AM by Stimmed
Hmm there is no pop effect for a beginning of a fight. Its when a stun lands. On either side. Was trying to make it sorta pop when it lands maybe didn't come off how I hoped!

**Edit: Your right there is one fight Dandre one where I coped a perf in the face that I used that pop on to! just remembered.
Sun 26 Jan 2020 12:14 PM by Ulio ah ah
hi mom I'm on YouTube!

congratulations, nice video.

(Patrizia)
Sun 26 Jan 2020 9:54 PM by BashPi
I‘m famous 🤩
Again, nice vid!
Would be nice if more people would act like you out there!
Tue 28 Jan 2020 12:06 PM by Dr4ag
Good job, nice video, enjoyed it.

May i ask you what RA you using ?
Tue 28 Jan 2020 10:29 PM by vxr
Stimmed wrote:
Sun 26 Jan 2020 7:00 AM
Hmm there is no pop effect for a beginning of a fight. Its when a stun lands. On either side. Was trying to make it sorta pop when it lands maybe didn't come off how I hoped!

**Edit: Your right there is one fight Dandre one where I coped a perf in the face that I used that pop on to! just remembered.

I dislike it less knowing that it is linked to the stun. I didn't realize that on my own. Maybe you could another effect on your next one!
Wed 29 Jan 2020 1:36 AM by Stimmed
Yup for sure will play around and see what I can come up with
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics