State of RR11 skillevel on this server, or someone wanting to feed me without being obvious?

Started 6 Nov 2019
by Sepplord
in Videos
I usually don't post my videos public. Only record them for friends to discuss lost fights etc...

This though was completely hilarious to me, and the more i think about it i can't really wrap my head around what happened here

https://youtu.be/jv1nlAUBcTo

TL;DW: A RR11 Thane at a midgard owned tower loses to a lvl49 unbuffed Animist that doesn't even have any keybinds set since it's plkanned for a PvE only char and isn't correct spec yet...

Did he want to feed me out of pity, without making it obvious or are there really people able to play a char for over 800hours without getting better than that?
Wed 6 Nov 2019 1:43 PM by kiectred
Video is private, can't watch it
Wed 6 Nov 2019 1:54 PM by Sepplord
that shows how much of a youtube noob i am, thought that meant it would only be visible if people have the link ^^

trying to change it, probably only a few more hours until i figure it out

EDIT: should be visible now. But to anyone familiar with youtube, i can't find the video anymore in my channel. It also says in my account that i have 0 uplaods. I am still able to find and edit the video via the link though? Anyone know why?
Wed 6 Nov 2019 2:02 PM by vxr
Link worked for me. I love your head of hair. Very sexy.
Wed 6 Nov 2019 2:07 PM by Razur Ur
I dont understand why he didnt kill mushrooms with ae dmg? o_O
Wed 6 Nov 2019 3:16 PM by kiectred
Works now, yea. Really stupid play on his part 😂
Wed 6 Nov 2019 3:26 PM by Mavella
This is what happens when all you do is add and never leave your own far keep/bridge.

What a joke.
Wed 6 Nov 2019 3:34 PM by Razur Ur
the thane had the choice running away or try to kill ;-).
Wed 6 Nov 2019 4:17 PM by Azrael
Not sure about this guy in general but sometimes you just fuck up, play bad and do just stupid things - at least that is what happens to me sometimes too Beside that, yeah there are high rr out who get their rank only through zerging and do not how to play but easy rps are welcome too
Wed 6 Nov 2019 5:20 PM by Enyore
Only 2 possible explanations to this bizarre show,

1. it was a really big noob friend playing it.
2. he was high as a fucking kite.
Wed 6 Nov 2019 5:32 PM by Voidedtransaction
Enyore wrote:
Wed 6 Nov 2019 5:20 PM
Only 2 possible explanations to this bizarre show,

1. it was a really big noob friend playing it.
2. he was high as a fucking kite.

Edited by UTHRED
Wed 6 Nov 2019 6:36 PM by shintacki
Edited by UTHRED
Thu 7 Nov 2019 7:44 AM by Ceen
thirian24 wrote:
Wed 6 Nov 2019 7:05 PM
Edited by UTHRED
And what's wrong with that?
Thu 7 Nov 2019 9:07 AM by Uthred
Please no insults and i really doubt that making fun of another player is really helping at all.

I saw so many so called high-skilled players doing stupid things in my entire "daoc-life", i would be able open 5 video threads every day and would be busy till the end of the world. So it has nothing to do with being a "random rr 11 casual" or a "high-skilled 1vs1/8vs8 pro". It can happen to everyone.
Opening a thread like this and starting like "I dont want to make fun of him, but I have to show to you how bad he is playing his toon", doesnt make your intention any better.

There are many reasons why someone is playing "bad" and most of the reasons most of the players on this lovely forum would not accept.

Therefor --> LOCKED.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics