THE WORLD PREMIERE OF Y2THANE

Started 29 Jun 2019
by LedriTheThane
in Videos
Welcome to DAoC is Ledri! And I am the new millennium for the Dark Age of Camelot. Now for those of you who don't know me, I am Ledri the Thane, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismastic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer monitor. And for those of you who DO know me, well, all hail the Ayatollah of Smite and Thunda!

Now when you think of the new millennium, you think of an event so gigantic that it changes the course of history. You think of a dawning of a new era. In this case, the dawning of a new era in the Phoenix freeshard. Thank you, thank you. And a new era is what this once proud and popular freeshard sorely needs. What was once a captivating, trend-setting server has now deteriorated into a cliched, let's be honest, boring snoozefest that is in dire need of a knight in shining armor, and that's why I'm here. Ledri the Thane has come to save the Phoenix freeshard!

Now let's go over the facts. Population numbers, downward spiral; new account creations, plummeting; mainstream acceptance, non-existent; and reactions of the player base, complete and utter silence. And I know why you're silent! You're silent because you're embarrassed to be here. And quite honestly, I'm embarrassed for you. And the reason why you're embarrassed is because of the steady stream of uninteresting, untalented, mediocre "content creators" who you're forced to cheer for and care for. No wonder you're not cheering! You could care less about every single idiot in that Twitch section, and especially these idiots in the center of this forum. You people have been led to believe that mediocrity is excellence. Uh-uh. Ledri is excellence. And now for the first time in Phoenix history, you have a man who can entertain you. You have a man who is good enough for you. You have a man who can make you jump up off your chairs, raise your filthy fat little hands in the air and scream "Go Ledri go! Go Ledri go! Go Ledri go!" Thank you.

The new millennium has arrived in the Phoenix freeshard, and now that the Y2Thane problem is here, this freeshard—from the keep-zerging idiots to all the amateurs in the small mans, and to everybody watching tonight—will never, ee-e-e-e-ever be the same... again!

https://youtu.be/4tjOlFTdRRY
Sat 29 Jun 2019 8:11 AM by Kemoauc
Thane looks fun.

I think I have less hib kills in total than you have in the video due to OF ports.

Static is so good - I wish I had access to it. Pala Ra's blow in comparison.
Sat 29 Jun 2019 10:43 AM by Feanira
that shit is super entertaining, but i dont have 57 min to spend lol.. will watch it step by step. good job tho! i love the 1vsX
Sat 29 Jun 2019 1:02 PM by Razur Ur
Why dont give a dislike buttom :-/? And nice Video.
Sat 29 Jun 2019 3:10 PM by LedriTheThane
Kemoauc wrote:
Sat 29 Jun 2019 8:11 AM
Thane looks fun.

I think I have less hib kills in total than you have in the video due to OF ports.

Static is so good - I wish I had access to it. Pala Ra's blow in comparison.

My kills suffer from the Emain affect.

Alb deathblows: 716
Hib deathblows: 682

Alb solo kills: 330
Hib solo kills: 490
Sat 29 Jun 2019 3:11 PM by LedriTheThane
Feanira wrote:
Sat 29 Jun 2019 10:43 AM
that shit is super entertaining, but i dont have 57 min to spend lol.. will watch it step by step. good job tho! i love the 1vsX

I actually had intended people to watch it in parts lol. The first like 5-6 minutes have the best fights imo for those that don't want to sit for the whole hour. Plus this is a fuckin' movie.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics