Re: I DEFEATED A FULL GROUP. NOW I'M CALLING YOU ALL OUT. NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME.

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:42 pm
LedriTheThane wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:08 pm
Are you being serious?

I get that the rhetoric for the video was all in fun, it made me smile.

I don't get why you thought ganking a group of greys was worth your time or the effort to record and upload.

They're grey. They are not a challenge. All you achieve by killing them is ruining someone's experience. Why is that fun to you?
Nevermind everything Ledri already said... you make it seem like recording and uploading is something monumentally difficult. Like he had to call in a full camera crew or spend hundreds of dollars or countless hours on this.

Plus it was at a dock. They engaged him and lost, were good sports about it apparently, and lost all of 5 minutes running back (if they ran back at all). That's not a ruined experience.

I don't get it why everyone thinks every thread or video is about bragging rights, or proof that someone is better or pwns or anything. You guys need to learn to chill more and have fun, it's a game, it has no prizes, no ladder, no ranking, no tourneys etc.

I am the one who asked Ledri to make a vid with the footage (he is a friend), the way he did it was all his idea / script I didn't give him instructions what to do or say in the vid or anything of sorts, because we had a ton of fun with that 10m+ fight or how long was (we were leveling our toons on albion lvl range was 30-35 - 1 person being 35), we were heading to docks to turn soils in for some xp and he was there, he picked on us, and we responded (no point to sit down or anything it's all in good fun).

To be more precise, we would have had solid chance at killing him if our theurgist spammed ice pets instead of air ones (which did 0 damage and just chain proc ledri's heals / ablatives), still we lasted a lot (we play together as 8m, Emerald Knights on hib, Ruby on alb, Sapphire on mid) we were all on disco and had a blast with this fight breaking the monotony of leveling.

The game is meant to be played to have fun, more so with your friends since it's a MMO (not dissing on soloers of any type or form).

Best of wishes, and have tons of fun, no matter what realm, guild, class, solo or grouped playstyle you have, it's a game, play it as one <3

/Aicha's toons proud member of Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire Knights

Anelyn77 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:11 pm
I don't get it why everyone thinks every thread or video is about bragging rights, or proof that someone is better or pwns or anything. You guys need to learn to chill more and have fun, it's a game, it has no prizes, no ladder, no ranking, no tourneys etc.

I am the one who asked Ledri to make a vid with the footage (he is a friend), the way he did it was all his idea / script I didn't give him instructions what to do or say in the vid or anything of sorts, because we had a ton of fun with that 10m+ fight or how long was (we were leveling our toons on albion lvl range was 30-35 - 1 person being 35), we were heading to docks to turn soils in for some xp and he was there, he picked on us, and we responded (no point to sit down or anything it's all in good fun).

To be more precise, we would have had solid chance at killing him if our theurgist spammed ice pets instead of air ones (which did 0 damage and just chain proc ledri's heals / ablatives), still we lasted a lot (we play together as 8m, Emerald Knights on hib, Ruby on alb, Sapphire on mid) we were all on disco and had a blast with this fight breaking the monotony of leveling.

The game is meant to be played to have fun, more so with your friends since it's a MMO (not dissing on soloers of any type or form).

Best of wishes, and have tons of fun, no matter what realm, guild, class, solo or grouped playstyle you have, it's a game, play it as one <3

/Aicha's toons proud member of Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire Knights
I love your attitude <3
Bombzz - SM