Alright people. BIG QUESTION!! All in fun of course..

Started 22 May 2019
by Hyjinxxx
in Tavern
What is love?
Wed 22 May 2019 4:40 PM by lurker
It’s the same as the feeling you get when your fighting a 2v2 and that 8 man grp doesn’t add. They just hold back and watch.

Exciting.
Often Short lived.
Very rare.
With long periods of searching for a repeate experiance inbetween.
Wed 22 May 2019 4:41 PM by PingGuy
Incorrect. The correct answer was:

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
Wed 22 May 2019 5:02 PM by Luluko
a chemical reaction in your brain similar to an addiction

not to confuse with a longterm relationship thats something symbiotic in the best case...
Wed 22 May 2019 9:21 PM by Hyjinxxx
Ahhhh Phoenix Forums. The place to come for answers. Like the new Bible.
Thu 23 May 2019 2:59 AM by sugaree
Luluko wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 5:02 PM
a chemical reaction in your brain similar to an addiction

not to confuse with a longterm relationship thats something symbiotic in the best case...

When my cat-loving girlfriend said "Sugaree, meow we're symbiotic!" I had this lovely face, and while reading this thread, and when I take a minute to wonder why BG's always take empty keeps instead of fighting the other realms' BG that's also taking empty keeps...

Anyways, I'm still with her and the cats for going on over seven years now. She sells cats too, btw. They could show you what love is, kinda, in a cat-like way. They're 2 for $100 or 3 for $350. They're lovely cats, you'll love them! I can't promise they'll love you back but that's love sometimes, you know?
Thu 23 May 2019 3:08 AM by Takeahnase
My cat killed a moderately sized bunny today and left it in front of my back door. Perhaps it was his way of showing love and affection for me. Perhaps he’s just overly obese and loves to eat things all the time. Yet again, what is love... baby kitty please don’t hurt those bunnies no more.
Thu 23 May 2019 5:11 AM by Cadebrennus
Hyjinxxx wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 4:33 PM
What is love?

Thu 23 May 2019 6:05 AM by Sepplord
sugaree wrote:
Thu 23 May 2019 2:59 AM
They're 2 for $100 or 3 for $350.

Seeing this, and still buying three....that's love
Sun 26 May 2019 9:10 PM by Hyjinxxx
I thought love was herpes? The gift that keeps on giving idea? Trying to keep this post alive. Let’s have fun people!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics