there are new players.

Started 18 May 2019
by relvinian
in Tavern
I assure you that there are new players.

I grouped with a paladin who did not taunt, did not twist, did not know how to use protect or guard.

He would not make me lead when he went afk.

He would not fill the group.

So i did what any elite bastard would do i logged.

But if we could find some patience and help these players they would play.
Sat 18 May 2019 5:48 PM by djegu
You complain you can't find a group and now that you found one you logged ? I'm not sure i'm following you.
Sat 18 May 2019 6:24 PM by Druth
He is saying he was a lesser man, but hope others wont make the same mistake.

It's called living up to your mistakes, and respect for that
Sun 19 May 2019 9:33 PM by Anelyn77
I agree, it's very easy to fall down this path and expect everyone to play at least at your own level (whatever that may be), and forget how we all were when we started playing the game for first time / week / month etc.

Always try to be nice and respectful to others, and above all helpful. The future of the server is also influenced by the attitude and atmosphere of the players, is what can draw and keep more players in, or send them away and give a bad rep. So it's a matter that includes all of us, irrelevant of realm / class / guild.
Sun 19 May 2019 10:35 PM by Pops999
You sure do quit a lot. Meanwhile in RvR you constantly chastise Albs for sitting around the pk.
Mon 20 May 2019 10:10 AM by majky666
it is good news, isn't it?
Mon 20 May 2019 10:46 AM by Quinn
I'm new!

DId my first group last night as an Animist, friendly folks seeking my sweet Verdant AoE taught me what to do. 12 levels later.. and I was most pleased!
Mon 20 May 2019 2:31 PM by Druth
Think it took me almost 2 years before I was picked up by a really great guild who needed my sm for a bomb group.

They taught me an insane amount of things over a few weeks, and they beings ausies knew another ausie guild, where I met Kardek the best healer I ever met.
That guild really showed me how a strong leader and well oiled group could defeat multiple groups, and were the best RvR fights I ever had in the game.

My point is that we were all noobs, what separates us is the amount of time it took us to get experienced.
Tue 21 May 2019 1:18 AM by Warjon
I have found that the Aussies are great group mates. Must be the time zone and lower Pop that puts them on their best behavior :0

Now all the rest of you... smh
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics