Good luck DEVs...

Started 15 May 2019
by Leandrys
in Tavern
Seriously, i know it might sound stupid or fake-a**, i don't know the words in english, but a simple message for DEVS, sorry for the current situation with DDOS, it feels very wrong, we all know the miserable type of people this crap is coming from, they're the type of people only producing negative acts with their lifes and there's nothing to wait from them, they just can't understand they are the problem and one of the reasons that killed DAOC on live and keep on killing it on private servers, have to deal with these i guess.

Even if i do not agree with some start choices (ha, OF...) or recent changes, honnestly, nothing justifies 10% of that ****, Phoenix is your baby, it took months and months of work to you to build this up and i really feel sorry and bad for you guys, hope you find a solution and hope Phoenix to live for long, good luck and thanks for your work.
Wed 15 May 2019 12:20 AM by Catholocate
Ya it's sad. Love this server. Thanks so much for creating it Phoenix devs!
Wed 22 May 2019 1:50 AM by LedriTheThane
the DDOS stuff they've dealt with is stupid. I'm assuming it's all in retaliation of the changes, but that's not how you retaliate. Bitch and complain on the forums until they have no more players left on the freeshard is a better way.
Wed 22 May 2019 6:56 AM by Luluko
LedriTheThane wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 1:50 AM
the DDOS stuff they've dealt with is stupid. I'm assuming it's all in retaliation of the changes, but that's not how you retaliate. Bitch and complain on the forums until they have no more players left on the freeshard is a better way.
I dont think enough people read the forums that all the complaining isnt in vain and even then you have keyboard warriors which are just here to show how good they can argue or are just bored
Fri 31 May 2019 3:29 AM by Bentleyzsht
Wait they go DDos attacked?
Fri 31 May 2019 2:30 PM by Roto23
Leandrys wrote:
Wed 15 May 2019 12:02 AM
Seriously, i know it might sound stupid or fake-a**, i don't know the words in english, but a simple message for DEVS, sorry for the current situation with DDOS, it feels very wrong, we all know the miserable type of people this crap is coming from, they're the type of people only producing negative acts with their lifes and there's nothing to wait from them, they just can't understand they are the problem and one of the reasons that killed DAOC on live and keep on killing it on private servers, have to deal with these i guess.

Even if i do not agree with some start choices (ha, OF...) or recent changes, honnestly, nothing justifies 10% of that ****, Phoenix is your baby, it took months and months of work to you to build this up and i really feel sorry and bad for you guys, hope you find a solution and hope Phoenix to live for long, good luck and thanks for your work.

Can I have your stuff?
Sun 2 Jun 2019 12:31 PM by Bentleyzsht
Roto23 wrote:
Fri 31 May 2019 2:30 PM
Leandrys wrote:
Wed 15 May 2019 12:02 AM

Can I have your stuff?

You get his stuff if you give him your wife for a night
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics