Permanet ban

Started 5 Apr 2019
by andrealolcazz
in Tavern
This afternoon my friend and I were banned for using a second account as a bot. Indeed we're two friends of the same guilde and he was helping me to grab some levels with his buffs. I spoke with Sherany and she told me that shaman's account was created by my PC but without giving me a solid proof of that. So, now, we've 2 different accounts wrongly banned (one of that permanently). I ask u, it seems a correct ban? What should I do?
Fri 5 Apr 2019 11:36 PM by Effaermon
Are you stating the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
Fri 5 Apr 2019 11:40 PM by Riac
does it really matter what comp the account was created by as long as its 2 different ppl playing?
Fri 5 Apr 2019 11:47 PM by Quik
If you failed the test or if you never responded to the dev's when they messaged you then of course one of the accounts will have a permanent ban.

Also did you inform them that both would be played from the same house? Or did you just start both accounts?

I'm pretty sure they are to be informed if in the same house.
Sat 6 Apr 2019 12:40 AM by tenetolo
i know one of them, we played alot on uthgard and they arent in the same house. Really strange ban... they leave on different city too! lol
Sat 6 Apr 2019 1:03 AM by andrealolcazz
Quik wrote:
Fri 5 Apr 2019 11:47 PM
If you failed the test or if you never responded to the dev's when they messaged you then of course one of the accounts will have a permanent ban.

Also did you inform them that both would be played from the same house? Or did you just start both accounts?

I'm pretty sure they are to be informed if in the same house.

maybe I didn't explain myself well, I asked my friend if a GM wrote it privately but he replied no, when I asked Sherany (GM) for explanations he told me that my friend's account would be was created by my pc. .. this thing is impossible since 1) I don't know him in real life and 2) we live in two different cities! but is it so hard to understand that there is a mistake somewhere?
Sat 6 Apr 2019 1:03 AM by Riac
im still confused as to why it matters what comp the account was made on...
Sat 6 Apr 2019 1:45 AM by Numatic
Riac wrote:
Sat 6 Apr 2019 1:03 AM
im still confused as to why it matters what comp the account was made on...

Because they were banned for creating two accounts on the same PC, which hes saying wasnt the case. Not because he failed a bot test. Creating two accounts from the same IP is an easy way to spot a buffbot. Even though its allowed, it's likely monitored heavily.

What sounds off is that his friend should have received a test to see if he was a buffbot to be banned for that. On top of that hes saying his friends account was not created on his PC at all so why should that be the reason?

Fact is either OP is lying or the GM screwed up. With most of these cases it's likely the former but who knows.
Sat 6 Apr 2019 1:59 AM by dbeattie71
Only 144 Shamans now 😮
Sat 6 Apr 2019 6:09 AM by Uthred
1. Dont open any threads why your ban is not fair. Ask a GM.
2. Dont tell any lies.

This was in total the 4th acc which you created. The latest one was created one hour after you got a ban for 7 day for having multi accs in different realms.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics