Thank you Phoenix staff

Started 21 Mar 2019
by Effaermon
in Tavern
Thank you for all the hard work that has been poured into this server.
Fri 22 Mar 2019 10:30 AM by Kvothe The Bloodless
Totally agree, still see the odd toxic post about how this server isn't perfect (news flash it never will be and never was at any point on live).

Thanks to the staff for their hard work, constant strive for improvements and most of all for bringing back the fun!
Fri 22 Mar 2019 10:38 AM by Fooj Fujiyama
Yeah thank you for all the hard work you are all putting in ^^ Server is really fun
Fri 22 Mar 2019 10:41 AM by jg777
Yes, thank you for bringing this for so many of us to enjoy.
Fri 22 Mar 2019 11:24 AM by relvinian
I play more and post less on this server because I'm having fun.
Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:05 PM by acos
Yes, thank you very much! Your hard work is appreciated
!!
Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:29 PM by defiasbandit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-nV2E83y2Y
Mon 25 Mar 2019 12:44 PM by Radiohead
I would like to take this spot here and send a big big ***THANK YOU*** to the creators and maintainers of Phoenix. I absolutely loved DAoC 15+ years ago and I am very happy that I can play it as a Classical again.. Even for free, which is not too bad for a casual like me.

Keep it up!
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:27 AM by waffel
Agreee. The staff has and continues to do a great job. I sometimes think people forget how much work goes into the server. Asking for new zones, new content, buffs, nerfs, etc. they act like there’s an entire MMO team running the server instead a few dedicated volunteers.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 11:39 AM by JohnnyProphet
Hey just wanted to say thank you too, i am really been enjoying server, and im glad my friend got me to join in. Due to Character-Droping/Switching Disorder(CDSD), i never got to get my BM on pellinor hib server to 50, while all my friends RVR’d, i couldnt find my right class until a blademaster, then as i reached lvl 43, they alk quit, and i missed out on all the playing with friends.

I dont suffer from that disorder anymore and i am almost 50 with my BM, and cant wait to get into RVR, i just wanted to say thanks for making this server, and all the tweaks you made, i really enjoy the random generated items, it adds such a nice flavor to killing mobs, and the perks for getting rid of some of the character grind to 50 is nice too,

Thank you again for making this and putting all the hardwork into it, and just wanted you to know it is appreciated. i see myself playing here for a long time on my BLademaster.

-Leeroyce
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:29 PM by Roto23
Yah these guys give better service then any paid mmo I have ever played. We are lucky to have them.
Wed 3 Apr 2019 5:57 PM by BisbyHoughton
3 months in to this beautiful experiment in nostalgia and I am still here, logging hrs every week at a point in my life where I generally had only been playing games maybe once a month. I even fired up a new Stellaris run through this weekend and despite getting sucked into that wormhole, still managed to make time for Phoenix. Well done folks!
Wed 3 Apr 2019 9:41 PM by Mauriac
Effaermon wrote:
Thu 21 Mar 2019 10:22 PM
Thank you for all the hard work that has been poured into this server.

Agreed. Danke
Thu 4 Apr 2019 4:22 PM by Tamtrooper
Fun fun fun! Thank you so much.
Tue 9 Apr 2019 2:37 PM by Greefer
Awesome stuff guys!

Keep it up
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics