Location of Supply Masters

Started 25 Feb 2019
by Mark67
in Tavern
Hard to find people that know the locations of these so would be cool if you could share the location with me, i will enter the info then here in the start.
I only know the location for one of the Hibernia supply masters:

Hibernia:

1.Branch of Hibernia: Across the albion mile gate on a hill, its a little tower, loc is Emain Macha 22600, 50800
2. In Breifine right at the entrance to Cruachan Gorge on the plateau in the thimble there, loc 1600, 27900

Albion:

1. The supply master in Hadrians Wall is near the crossing of mainstreet and the road west from Caer Benowych, standing at a big stone at 34300, 54600
2. Snowdonia, 60600 58000 which is in the very southeast of the map, southeast of the lake standing under a tree

Midgard:

1. Uppland a bit NW of Fensalir Faste at loc 9700, 44000, on the right side of the road under a tree.
2. In the North valley between Odins Gate and Jamtland at the base of the hill, standing under a tree, loc is: Jamtland Mountains, 2700 15200

Should be complete now, thx all for helping in this, some ppl helped ingame also. If something needs correction pls add below.
Mon 25 Feb 2019 10:35 AM by Mac
There are TWO locations of Supply Master per realm. In Midgard one is in Uppland a bit NW of Fens @ /loc 9700 / 44K, on the right side of the road under a tree. The other is in Odin's Gate.
Mon 25 Feb 2019 11:23 AM by Sepplord
The hadrianswall NPC is near the crossing of mainstreet and the road from the keep
Mon 25 Feb 2019 11:57 AM by Mac
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 25 Feb 2019 11:23 AM
The hadrianswall NPC is near the crossing of mainstreet and the road from the keep

That /loc is ~ 30K / 54K in HW. He's standing by a tall stone on the Beno side of the fallen tower.
Mon 25 Feb 2019 1:50 PM by Mark67
Mac wrote:
Mon 25 Feb 2019 11:57 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 25 Feb 2019 11:23 AM

That /loc is ~ 30K / 54K in HW

3 questions to get a more precise info for newbies too:

So the hadrian-npc is the 2nd of the Albion-soil-npc ?
I looked on map, by keep you mean Caer Benowych ?
Is this npc standing free or in a building ?
Mon 25 Feb 2019 2:01 PM by Anaethema
1.Branch of Hibernia: Across the albion mile gate on a hill, its a little tower, loc is Emain Macha 22600, 50800
2. Inside the tower located between Dun Ailline and Dun Bolg

Albion:

1. NE Across from Taco Bell standing next to a large rock
2. unknown

Midgard:

1. In the North valley between Odins Gate and Jamptland at the base of the hill
2. On the north side of the road just to the west of Fensalir Faste
Mon 25 Feb 2019 2:09 PM by Mark67
Many thanks all for the info you provide so far but please try to be a bit more precise, means in which map, near which castle, in a hut or without building. There are newbies not familiar with all the terms and the locations. I dont know much also. If you even got loc would be awesome.
Mon 25 Feb 2019 2:24 PM by Anaethema
I am not in game yet.. I usually spend the first hour or so every morning going over the forums before I log in.

I'll revisit this thread later if I can get exact locations before getting zerged down.
Tue 7 May 2019 2:49 PM by Pantoffel
In Midgard, I didn't find a Supply Master at both locations. Have they benn removed or a new location?
Tue 7 May 2019 3:09 PM by Halma
Pantoffel wrote:
Tue 7 May 2019 2:49 PM
In Midgard, I didn't find a Supply Master at both locations. Have they benn removed or a new location?

Was the task in mid? They aren't present when the task is in Alb or Hib.
Sun 1 Sep 2019 12:27 AM by gotwqqd
So what’s the formulae for rp return on these items?
Mon 2 Sep 2019 10:28 PM by Azrael
nice necroing.
Tue 3 Sep 2019 8:02 AM by Nunki
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun 1 Sep 2019 12:27 AM
So what’s the formulae for rp return on these items?

You get a certain participation reward for the actually running RvR Task.

Therefore wait for the end of the RvR task after turning in the items.

Regarding your question for the rp return forumulae, All I have read and heard is that 20k stacks are the most efficient way.

For those who can't find the Supply Masters, the location were changed after switching to NF.

The Supply Masters can now be found at the docks of the keeps: Dun Crouchon, Beno and Bled (for each realm item).
Tue 3 Sep 2019 11:20 AM by Sepplord
Nunki wrote:
Tue 3 Sep 2019 8:02 AM
Regarding your question for the rp return forumulae, All I know is that 20k stacks are the most efficient way.
Could you elaborate on that?
Tue 3 Sep 2019 2:01 PM by Nunki
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 3 Sep 2019 11:20 AM
Nunki wrote:
Regarding your question for the rp return forumulae, All I know is that 20k stacks are the most efficient way.

Unfortunately not.

Several people in /advice and 2 comments in this Forum (don't ask me where, months ago) stated that turning in a stack of 20k provides the optimal RP output through the RvR task.

Edit: I changed my wording from "All I know" to "All I heard / read".
Tue 3 Sep 2019 2:06 PM by gotwqqd
Nunki wrote:
Tue 3 Sep 2019 2:01 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 3 Sep 2019 11:20 AM
Nunki wrote:

Unfortunately not.

Several people in /advice and 2 comments in this Forum (don't ask me where, months ago) stated that turning in a stack of 20k provides the optimal RP output through the RvR task.

Edit: I changed my wording from "All I know" to "All I heard / read".
If that’s the case I think it’s sort of stupid
Why should hoarding matter
Allowing people to turn in numerous times to get ra’s Sooner should be the best option
Tue 3 Sep 2019 2:25 PM by ExcretusMaximus
The rough formula at 50 seems to be around fifteen items equalling one realm point.
Tue 3 Sep 2019 2:39 PM by Boltman
Also, remember that at 50 you can turn in just 1 of each and use that to get participation, making it easier to horde up the items while still getting the tick.
Tue 3 Sep 2019 5:07 PM by Sepplord
but even if it raises participation per item, and doesn'T have a cap

does it really add RPs to the pool or only increases your participation VS someone elses participation?

i didn'T think Item-farming would be a decent way to farm RP (and i still doubt it) but if that was the case then bombgroups farming in RvR would be more common
Tue 3 Sep 2019 7:32 PM by Boltman
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 3 Sep 2019 5:07 PM
i didn'T think Item-farming would be a decent way to farm RP (and i still doubt it) but if that was the case then bombgroups farming in RvR would be more common

I see plenty of Shaman and Necros farming Wights and Animists farming Gollums, it can't be just for the drops...
Tue 3 Sep 2019 8:13 PM by Kampfar
Tested few days ago. At EU primetime it was almost nothing, 1 snow got me 1 Bonus rp and 100 were about 5 iirc. Early morning between 6 and 7 am cet was around 100 rps for 1000 snow.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics