Palomides Roll Call

Started 18 Feb 2019
by PegLeg
in Tavern
Ahhhh the glory days of Palomides.net! We've recently heard rumors that refugees from our storied and glorious server have made their way here. We've even heard willingness to start an Alb guild.

Come out from your dark corners of the internet and into the light..you infamous and wonderful Palomides veterans. Perhaps our magical time together is not yet at an end.

I am Limper...a humble Skald but I was there for it all.
Tue 19 Feb 2019 2:20 AM by Sintenal
I've seen LARFO in castle sauvage. Assuming its some of the same group from old school palo.
Tue 19 Feb 2019 7:53 AM by Aten
Hey Limper - Thorgrimm here. I played a paladin back in the day and quit right around the time Seijin/Tehlien did (I was big time coattail rider of those two).

I remember the old AP crew quite well: Fraelek, Gts, Tohsren/Sirena, Minor, Yxes, Kianna, Tehl, Seij, Lall and bunch more. I remember the epic fights against Gluch and his merry-band, Garfo trolling the shit out of Tehlien, the exodus to Andred, BoF and ghost dotting, ramming rams, seige bolting doors from across the zone to steal relics. Good times

I was 12 or something when I played the first time around, messed around on Uthgard a bit and have tracked this but haven't even installed or anything yet.

Hope you're doing well buddy.
Tue 19 Feb 2019 3:18 PM by Wellzy
Wow!

Wellzy here! I was a dwarf warrior on Midgard Palomides. <Midgard's Chosen>

I ran with Glutch my times. Anyone from the Migard palo side of the fence?

Play hib on phoenix, 50 nightshade/eld
Sat 2 Mar 2019 10:10 PM by ketorin
Ketorin checking in

that old palo.net forum is still up with the IP address, just not the dns url

there was a reddit post awhile back
Sun 3 Mar 2019 1:46 PM by Aten
I ended up rolling a warrior on Mid.

Name is Jets - look me up
Sun 3 Mar 2019 8:05 PM by Ramo
On Turbulence the Paladin! Played in VV back on Palo
Wed 6 Mar 2019 8:09 PM by MajestikAF
oh I so miss the days of palo.net <3
and miss all the people from Palomides for sure
I used to play Areri in Mid before switching over to the dark side to play Chambermaid in Alb
xo
Thu 7 Mar 2019 11:55 PM by Darkgoons
Played Yournexxt SB on Mid side of Palo. Playing Hib this time around, looking for a guild if any Palo's on the greener side...
Sat 9 Mar 2019 5:22 AM by semadin
Played alb, sorc, early days. I remember discovering how disgusting ae mez was before they changed things...stopping entire zergs with just a handful of people. Ran with Tehlien and crew for a bit. Been a very long time.
Sat 9 Mar 2019 8:16 PM by MajestikAF
omg Semadin <3
I played Chambermaid and Areri idk if you remember but I do remember you! huge hugs to you
wow its so good to see a familiar name
xo
Sat 9 Mar 2019 9:06 PM by Reverend
Semadin...now thats a name from 18 years ago. I grouped with you on my Smiter back in the early early days post beta.
Sun 10 Mar 2019 1:37 AM by semadin
Wow. Good to see familiar names. Long time 😄. Areri!

Been off and on the game since but mostly Hib. Here as well.
Sun 10 Mar 2019 10:44 PM by MajestikAF
<3
its really nice to hear from you again fr.

where are the other palo peepz??
Wed 13 Mar 2019 5:08 PM by Grimmskld
Hii old Palomidians!!! Perillo here, the legendary Skald of Sacred Alliance!!! Haha, but really though, it's great to see some of these old names and hear from people again! I am currently co-leading a guild on the p99 EQ Blue server (i'm doing more behind the scenes stuff between the 2 of us), or else I would definitely be playing on Phoenix. TBH, I have been contemplating starting a character here anyway, just don't have the time to devote like I used to. But who knows, maybe I will and you know I would have to go Midgard for sure! Anyway, cheers!
Wed 13 Mar 2019 10:16 PM by Georrard08
Played a 50 Hunter named Pasi on Palomides for a long, long time! Good times!
Wed 13 Mar 2019 10:59 PM by thirian24
I miss the days of Palomides.net

I was in AP for awhile. Played Hiromitsu, Paladin and Thirian, Armsman.

My dad played a cleric named Xala.

I seen LARFO running around. Didn't see Garfo tho.

I'm on hib now, Ment named Hwatt.

I'm glad to see some old Palomides folk still running around.
Fri 15 Mar 2019 5:59 PM by nastrand
I was either Nastrand or Degofroi on Mid in the guild "One". Later I was in "Will See You In Hell"
Thu 21 Mar 2019 9:40 AM by Icykoz
A couple of us from Kiasu Alliance playing on mid side too
Tue 26 Mar 2019 6:13 PM by rolandtn
Rolandtn armsman original palomides here.
Sun 31 Mar 2019 4:34 PM by thirian24
Hey rolandtn! Long time no see man! Check your PM!
Tue 2 Apr 2019 4:46 PM by Preesh
I played a luri nightshade "Scob" back in the SI / TOA days. I rolled mid on Phoenix and just got my SB 50. For anyone questioning the limited amount of time they have to invest in this server to level, I will say that they've made leveling so much easier and the time invested is nowhere near what it used to be.
Sun 7 Jul 2019 11:04 PM by Onesock
Probably late to the show but Yeow / Deow here.

Playing a chanter on Hib if anyone is around!
Mon 8 Jul 2019 4:53 AM by zephyria
Tresurdgem Blackheart / Regeane Blackheart of Palomides use to be in Transendence, The Black Knights , Blue Rose Order on Albion. Can remember a few names Sarc, Sohail , Tbird, Isodor, Tetra, Nyko .. Been a long time and i was like 16 then lol = P
Tue 23 Jul 2019 11:39 AM by pantzofsteel69
Preesh wrote:
Tue 2 Apr 2019 4:46 PM
I played a luri nightshade "Scob" back in the SI / TOA days. I rolled mid on Phoenix and just got my SB 50. For anyone questioning the limited amount of time they have to invest in this server to level, I will say that they've made leveling so much easier and the time invested is nowhere near what it used to be.

Hey man, this is Krongle/Novase Hero/Druid. The guy who got you into DAoC . How you been man?
Sat 3 Aug 2019 6:01 AM by LedriTheThane
My dad was Turyn (Armsman) and Rocknroll (Cabalist). Played in a couple of guilds. Was in Dragon's Wraith and led that for a little while. I think he was also in Scarlet Knights for a time. Was in Alerion Knights for a while too.
Fri 16 Aug 2019 3:57 PM by Nayoth4172
rolandtn wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 6:13 PM
Rolandtn armsman original palomides here.

Son of a .....

what realm on this server?
Sat 17 Aug 2019 7:18 AM by rolandtn
If it isn't the regimental pugil stick champion himself. I'm on all 3. In the guild Boo Hoo. We calling it tho prob next week. Good 8 month run for a shard
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics