Advice on 4 man alb feather group

Started 12 Feb 2019
by Bustermann25
in Tavern
I've not done feather farming except for an occasional sidi raid, was thinking about getting my 3 brothers to roll a pve/feather group. We were thinking Cleric, friar, cab, and wiz. Is this a viable 4 man feather group? If so, what mobs could we reliably kill? Thanks for any input!
Wed 13 Feb 2019 11:51 AM by Koljar
Could go mincer instead of the friar for absorb and mana/heal song. Only thing friar has are resists and some extra heal and I don't know now much you need either.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 12:27 PM by keen
You are doing it completely wrong if you try to farm feathers small men and occasionally do sidi raid.
You have to do the exact opposite. Only way to farm feathers efficiently is to join epic dungeon raid.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 3:28 PM by Bustermann25
I've made around 190k feathers running sidi raids the last few days, my fear is that the sidi raids will grind to a halt before I can outfit all my toons. My brothers schedules are often not available during raids either so I was looking for a viable group to farm feathers if and when the raids start to slow down. Until then I will join every sidi raid that I can make.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 6:39 PM by Turtle006
Maybe not ideal, but feather items are tradeable also. You could buy them for your brothers.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics