Nimue Players!

Started 15 Jan 2019
by Slaen
in Tavern
Looking for any old Nimue folks. I played a Berserker on mid named Jerae Atrike.
Tue 15 Jan 2019 7:30 PM by Suitmonster
I am Lav, Skald from Nimue, I was in Brotherhood of the Blade on that server. Quit during TOA. I'm also Lav from many other games as I continually fail to come up with a new name.

I'm playing Lavok, a zerker right now, which is one of many Lav-themed variant I find acceptably close to the original.
Tue 15 Jan 2019 9:11 PM by dbeattie71
Armodard, skald. Where’s Hod, Avo and Gladr 😂

I can’t remember the name of the guild I was in.
Wed 16 Jan 2019 5:01 PM by Slaen
Think most of us quit during ToA. I remember Hod and Gladyr. The big guilds back then were Mayhem, Cadre, Order of Shadow and a guild ran by a guy named Hemingway. Cant remember that guilds name. I remember Andras, Seren, Alviss, Leylie, Grachus, and Quirk on Mid. Jander is the only hib i can remember. Kraji fits in there somewhere.
Wed 16 Jan 2019 10:40 PM by Cadebrennus
Looks like this turned into a Mid/Nimue thread. I can't say I'm surprised, seeing as how many Mids were on the server (we called OoS the Order of the Zerg hehe). Hibs were almost nonexistent there.

This is Bagheera from Shroud, formerly of the Sacred Order of Benowyc.
Fri 18 Jan 2019 11:53 AM by ranzar
Nimue Alb here - Ranzar-cleric Edeia-mini...played through ToA quit when alot of my guild left.
Fri 18 Jan 2019 1:12 PM by Vlalkor
Hib NImue player here!!! Not well known back in those days. Oigna the druid and I honestly cant remember my other character names.
Sat 19 Jan 2019 6:13 AM by dbeattie71
Slaen wrote:
Wed 16 Jan 2019 5:01 PM
Think most of us quit during ToA. I remember Hod and Gladyr. The big guilds back then were Mayhem, Cadre, Order of Shadow and a guild ran by a guy named Hemingway. Cant remember that guilds name. I remember Andras, Seren, Alviss, Leylie, Grachus, and Quirk on Mid. Jander is the only hib i can remember. Kraji fits in there somewhere.

I remember Meeligrum.
Sat 19 Jan 2019 6:33 AM by Aytlan
I don't remember my characters, but I loved the all Dwarf guild I was in, Undermoutain!
Sat 19 Jan 2019 6:41 AM by Feronia
Feronia, Loxxe, Derraven, and a whole host of others on Mid/Nim. I remember you, Jerae!
Sat 19 Jan 2019 6:44 AM by Arshesmaral
Arshesmaral - Frostalf Thane
Raghnaal - Norse Skald
I still have my picture up on Nimpics, too! - http://www.nimpics.sugargamer.com/midgard.html
Those were my main two. I met my wife (Feronia) on Mid-Nim, playing Thidranki.
Fri 1 Feb 2019 8:33 PM by tehtheia
I played both Hib and Alb Nimue. I switched around with Cyth.
Sat 2 Feb 2019 12:51 AM by Animosity
Cynnder luri Ranger here
Sat 2 Feb 2019 12:00 PM by Vlalkor
Any old players from the 13th SAS from Nimue around?
Tue 19 Feb 2019 3:50 PM by brewtus23
Wow just seen this post and what a flash back of memories! I was Bain on mid/nimue, ran mainly in the Guild Clan Stormfist and Rampage. Use to run with Renshai and Leorik back in the day. Currently playing mid again here on phoenix. Lemgar and Hemmingwey were the Gm's of Rampage back on nimue. I am the current GM of Rampage here on phoenix and have a few old time nimue players with me here also. lioucis, kylaeris and cyne all from oos, zoltari is around also. Hit me up in game.
Tue 19 Feb 2019 11:15 PM by dbeattie71
brewtus23 wrote:
Tue 19 Feb 2019 3:50 PM
Wow just seen this post and what a flash back of memories! I was Bain on mid/nimue, ran mainly in the Guild Clan Stormfist and Rampage. Use to run with Renshai and Leorik back in the day. Currently playing mid again here on phoenix. Lemgar and Hemmingwey were the Gm's of Rampage back on nimue. I am the current GM of Rampage here on phoenix and have a few old time nimue players with me here also. lioucis, kylaeris and cyne all from oos, zoltari is around also. Hit me up in game.

Runig and I were in Clan Stormfist. I remember Oshea and Ranz, its weird how you remember some names forever.

edit: I remember Lioucis and Cyne.
Wed 20 Feb 2019 1:55 AM by thezerodivide
I was Kylaeris in OoS. (Order of the Zerg? Must not have been around for those days since we preferred to NOT run around all together and would split off when we had more than one group.)
Wed 20 Feb 2019 11:24 PM by flyingnehpets
Mid Nimue was definitely one realm I considered 'home'. I played a Shaman name Vociridu and was in the guild <Cadre> & <Tough Luck> for a very long time. Some of the most memorable of my time spent playing DAoC.

Back at it, but this time on Hibernia.
Fri 22 Feb 2019 2:41 AM by Brorr
Mid Nimue here as well!

Solonna and Muerccomara from Clan Stormfist, was a great time in the game.

-- Still in contact with Igos and Anna if any prior Stormfist members wanted to say hey, unfortunately, getting them to play again has proven quite difficult lol.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 5:24 AM by Yabumbus
Phew, this brought up some old memories! I was a Thane on Mid/Nimue and went by Yabumbus. I remember quite a few of the names mentioned here, some fondly while others... not quite as much!!

Just found out about this server the other day, and I have to say it looks like it would be quite entertaining to fire up the ole game and give it a whirl! Thinking I might roll up Mid again, maybe even convince Zalah to give it a go as well.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 5:42 PM by Mavella
Wow Yab and Zalah, crazy

I played Mavec in Anguish and a bunch of other guilds prior. Glad to see a lot of old names still around.

Maining an SB right now but have a lowbie skald and savage I'm working on for grouping.

Really might have to see if Barch wants to play lol.
Fri 1 Mar 2019 11:37 PM by Feronia
Tell Barch Feronia/Loxxe says hi, and that he needs to come back!
Fri 1 Mar 2019 11:59 PM by brewtus23
Yeah tell Barch, that Bain said to get his a@@ on here and lets have a reunion!!!!!
Sun 3 Mar 2019 8:56 AM by Cadebrennus
pbellin12 wrote:
Sat 2 Mar 2019 8:27 PM
Keland Inf

Keland were you in Shroud?
Wed 6 Mar 2019 5:57 AM by pbellin12
No was in a guild called Via Cali ... cant spell it right now lol
Sat 16 Mar 2019 5:52 PM by globbyglob
Yabumbus wrote:
Tue 26 Feb 2019 5:24 AM
Phew, this brought up some old memories! I was a Thane on Mid/Nimue and went by Yabumbus. I remember quite a few of the names mentioned here, some fondly while others... not quite as much!!

Just found out about this server the other day, and I have to say it looks like it would be quite entertaining to fire up the ole game and give it a whirl! Thinking I might roll up Mid again, maybe even convince Zalah to give it a go as well.

Yab, Zalah, and Mav?!? I played Uzumaki/Ika. Been playing here in Mid for a week or so too.
Sun 17 Mar 2019 6:42 AM by Cythraul
Anyone keep in touch with Vakonn? Figured I'd ask since so many Mids popped out of the woodwork
Tue 19 Mar 2019 1:34 AM by Cir
Many moons ago I was Burock the Thane.
Mon 17 Jun 2019 8:47 PM by brewtus23
Need more Nimue Players to come out of the woodwork!!!! We are growing
Mon 17 Jun 2019 9:04 PM by Cadebrennus
Cythraul wrote:
Sun 17 Mar 2019 6:42 AM
Anyone keep in touch with Vakonn? Figured I'd ask since so many Mids popped out of the woodwork

Not surprising since there were so many Mids on Nimue and outnumbered Albs most fights by a significant amount. Is everyone from Mid/Nimue going Mid/Phoenix too?

Poor Hibs were almost nonexistent in the frontier on Nimue
Tue 18 Jun 2019 12:15 AM by brewtus23
I remember alot more hibs being on nimue then what you describe. Both alb and hib had some really good guilds that did alot of rvr.
Tue 18 Jun 2019 3:27 AM by Meddler
It's good to see some familiar names. I played Leorik/Skald and Meandorr/Savage.
Tue 18 Jun 2019 12:00 PM by Kadorna
Mid Nimue here.
My chars were Gargol (troll zerk) an Kadorna (troll warrior), played mostly on Celtiberos guild and for a few time on Warband.
Tue 18 Jun 2019 10:32 PM by CarlZane
Mid Nimue. I was Venok, Shadowblade mostly, had some alts though, those were the good old days.
Wed 19 Jun 2019 12:58 AM by Cadebrennus
brewtus23 wrote:
Tue 18 Jun 2019 12:15 AM
I remember alot more hibs being on nimue then what you describe. Both alb and hib had some really good guilds that did alot of rvr.

There were a few good Alb guilds, but only one good Hib guild, and they had to be good.

Judging by the amount of responses on this thread and their respective Nimue realms I'd say that my estimates are right on point.
Thu 20 Jun 2019 4:44 AM by Bruschetta
First I was Kilaitz the cleric, then Volk the aug healer.

I missed this game
Fri 21 Jun 2019 4:04 PM by brewtus23
Dam Venok and Leorik nice to see you guys are around. Use to play with both of you back on Nimue, this is Bain from Clan Stormfist and Rampage. Currently the GM of Rampage here on Phoenix server. Hit me up in game.

http://www.nimpics.sugargamer.com/midgard.html#

This should help alot of you bring back some memories
Sat 3 Aug 2019 7:42 PM by seoguy
I was Hib/Nimue. Playing Mid here. My brother in law was also Hib (Kebler the Eld and Psyco the Animist) and he's playing Mid here with me.

I played Cyno (NS) and Chaka (VW). My first guild was The Brethren who were allied with ORB (Order of the Red Branch). Then went to Roisin and I eventually joined TPG (The Phoenix Guard). I know my bro in law was in Ret for a short while and was roommates with Bladelynd of TPG.

You can find me playing here as Renara (healer) or Garrus (shaman).
Sat 3 Aug 2019 10:19 PM by LaviDarling
I was Lavi the druid in TPG had some alts but that was my main. good memories of playing with hib guilds like Retribution. remember fighting against some of you
Wed 7 Aug 2019 9:07 PM by Dedkot
I played an inf named Kunz on nimue. I'm playing mid here on Phoenix.

Waccy, Gak and Weenis
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:46 PM by Cadebrennus
Dedkot wrote:
Wed 7 Aug 2019 9:07 PM
I played an inf named Kunz on nimue. I'm playing mid here on Phoenix.

Waccy, Gak and Weenis

Sounds familiar. What guild on Alb/Nimue were you in?
Wed 7 Aug 2019 11:57 PM by Dedkot
i started off in House of twilight then ended up in Invicta Animus with a few friends.
Fri 27 Sep 2019 2:58 AM by Harinama
Hello Nimue Players!

I was a mid.
Guild: Undermountain
Dreena (dwarf berzerker)
Gunni (dwarf skald)
Fri 27 Sep 2019 11:41 AM by Cadebrennus
Harinama wrote:
Fri 27 Sep 2019 2:58 AM
Hello Nimue Players!

I was a mid.
Guild: Undermountain
Dreena (dwarf berzerker)
Gunni (dwarf skald)

lol of course. LOTS of Mids on Nimue!

But seriously, what realm are you playing here? And why Dwarf Skald instead of Norse Skald? Other than the eyepatch reason?
Wed 12 Feb 2020 4:45 AM by brewtus23
Because it was an all dwarf guild!
Sun 16 Feb 2020 4:19 AM by Jaremaru
Casey long time!

Jared - Savage - Vegr
Mon 17 Feb 2020 3:28 PM by DQ78
Was former Hib Nimue in Cairdean guild.

Gellcore - Eld
Gelldar - Druid
Tue 18 Feb 2020 7:58 AM by flidias
Flidias ranger guild was Roisin Dubh.
Tue 18 Feb 2020 10:15 AM by Darkon
Hey, I was a middie on Nimue as well! Cuda (or it might have been Cudda?) kobold shaman in an awesome guild called Few.
Tue 18 Feb 2020 2:28 PM by protege
I played Hib/Nimue back in the day.

Forget what a lot of my character’s names were. Though, I played a BM named Xeio in a guild called Bad Faction.
Tue 18 Feb 2020 6:40 PM by Jaremaru
@darkon Cudda! I remember you! I was trying to remember the name of that guild for such a long time!
Mon 24 Feb 2020 7:48 PM by Lioucis
Wow, so many memories seeing these names come up. I was Lioucis/louicis a healer. Svaala a warrior and lugha my trusty buff bot. In order of shadows and cadre.

Playing mid here as well liou a zerker and then have 1 of every class starting with liou.

As for order of shadows being called it order of the Zerg hah we would split our groups up intentionally but would definitely bust zergs up. Some of my most memorable moments were from Zerg busting. Like the time we caught the alb Zerg in the zone wall in Odins and bombed them causing the server to crash.

I
Thu 14 May 2020 6:10 PM by Brakard
Hib/Nimue player here. Brakard the Mentalist along with several Brak*** names. I was the Guild Leader of Cairdean while it was around. Ran with several of the Ret guys in the early times of the server then Devastation near the end.

Playing mostly Hib here but have toons all over the place. Can't focus on just one toon like I could when I was younger. Variety the spice of life and all that.
Fri 15 May 2020 9:25 PM by Spudds
Alb Nimue here! Only played an inf named Vyrax with my RL friend inf Kenj. We were in The Covenant, but also played with another guild of stealthers. Mainly hunted those hibbies.

Currently playing the dark side here, Midgard!
Fri 15 May 2020 9:48 PM by Cadebrennus
Spudds wrote:
Fri 15 May 2020 9:25 PM
Alb Nimue here! Only played an inf named Vyrax with my RL friend inf Kenj. We were in The Covenant, but also played with another guild of stealthers. Mainly hunted those hibbies.

Did you play alongside the Stealthers and others in Shroud? Kenj sounds vaguely familiar. My character on Nimue was Bagheera
Fri 15 May 2020 10:11 PM by deamon64
Interesting to see so many familiar names. So many years ago, so much younger.

I too found phoenix and rejoice in the nostalgia.

Crywin - Eldritch
Mikole - Druid
Mikoo - Nightshade
Fri 15 May 2020 10:17 PM by Spudds
I'm not sure to be honest. The names I remember we played with are infs Elyson and Tryon with scout Sharina. Not sure if those spellings are correct. I know we played with another one word guild that started with an I. I think Insomnia or maybe Invictus? Guess I am getting that old. Lol
Sun 17 May 2020 4:51 PM by Mercilius
Nimue sure was fun. Alb was a hot mess, but I enjoyed my time there. I was Mercilius the Infiltrator. Guild was Dragon's Shadow.
Mon 25 May 2020 7:26 PM by Rauder
Mid Nimue: Zoltari (SB), Rauder (Hunter), Khroon (Skald). Guild was Midhnott Sol. I remember so many names of folks who posted here. Nimue was definitely the highlight of my DAOC days.

Playing Phoenix now mostly on Skald named Khroon
Sun 31 May 2020 9:46 PM by ragni
Archize..that damn scout.
Mon 1 Jun 2020 12:59 PM by mattymc
Brakard wrote:
Thu 14 May 2020 6:10 PM
Hib/Nimue player here. Brakard the Mentalist along with several Brak*** names. I was the Guild Leader of Cairdean while it was around. Ran with several of the Ret guys in the early times of the server then Devastation near the end.

Playing mostly Hib here but have toons all over the place. Can't focus on just one toon like I could when I was younger. Variety the spice of life and all that.

Retribution and The Phoenix Guard <Hib Nim>--- when people talk about good 8 mans, those are 2 of the measuring sticks I use....though there were really good 8's in all 3 realms.
Wed 24 Jun 2020 12:02 PM by Dwokimmortalus
Spudds wrote:
Fri 15 May 2020 9:25 PM

Gonna be honest, didn't expect to see an old Covie on this thread. I thought we all burnt out pretty hard.

I was Dwoch the necro TL. Lost contact with Tinalynth and Dalamar around 7 years ago and never was able to find them again.

ragni wrote:
Sun 31 May 2020 9:46 PM
Archize..that damn scout.

Arch!
Sat 27 Jun 2020 10:24 PM by Abner
Uhhh... what!? Brakard? Gelldar? Old Cairdean folks!? LAVI?! WHAT!? The best druid I ever played with?

I loved Cairdean! Shadoe/Loomin, Grumbuskin, Vlyn, Dari, Dari's old college pal (Rhion? or something like that) and his wife (name escapes me), Keein, there were so many super-nice people in that guild. I also played on the classic servers with Chazi and a few others who I knew from Hib.

I was Kyuro the NS in Cairdean, and played a lot with The Phoenix Guard there as well (I played on Divon's bard account most of the time with TPG). TPG was one of the best groups on that server while I was there. I remember OOS being tough, Sacred Fury in Alb, then Xukuth d'Oloth came over from Guin, a few others spring to mind too.

edit(s): I keep remembering people/guilds!
Sat 27 Jun 2020 10:33 PM by Xezuka
I played Hib with The Phoenix Guard throughout my days. You may have known me as:

Weh - Celt Bard
Tezuka - Firbolg Hero
Badukasan - Elf Ranger
Nazumi (?) - Lurikeen Nightshade
Mezuka - Elf Mentalist

I had a handful of characters outside of these that never saw much RvR, but these are in order of what I played most. Some of my favorite memories of gaming are during my time on Nimue. The server was amazing and I'm still friends with handfuls of people from that time. Divon (leader of TPG) actually stopped by my place to catch up last week with his family while they were traveling through my state.

It's awesome seeing so many familiar names from all of the different realms! So many epic battles over the years.
Mon 6 Jul 2020 11:16 AM by LaviDarling
tpg folks say hi to me sometime in game. my druid is mistyrose. also have petulia the bm and labhi the bard i play sometimes. but mostly mistyrose. :> Lavi was not available >:*(
Mon 17 Aug 2020 3:34 PM by Delsaer
Jalak - Elf Nightshade in Retribution, not nearly as good as Jander.

Remember a bunch of old Ret folks:
Ronfar - Hero, Melody - Hero, Destine - Bard , Larana - Hero, Corum - Champ, can’t remember our main druids name for the life of me, Sevarhin - Enchanter, Quella - Mentalist, a bunch I am probably forgetting.

Good times back then. I still remember planning the first stealth Alb relic raid when we had a bunch of nightshades set up rams on the inner relic keep door while the outer door was still up, then Jander grabbed it and we all booked it back to Hib before albs knew what happened!
Tue 8 Sep 2020 3:51 AM by Korsch
I joined TPG in their early years. I remember Divon, Lavi, Shiel, Salyn, Bladelyn, Banks,Binks, multiple bards (Weh and another started with an S. / wardens. I think one was Kromm? A champ who’s name escapes me, but had a thing for running pvp without pants. Always asking where his pants were.
When they got really good, I couldn’t keep up due to real life. But it was nice to be part of a unique group on Nimue.
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:13 PM by Swinney
Rakcet checking in. Midgard SB. I was very young and very bad, but I've seen a few names I've noticed. I remember Bagheera and Renshai and Bain for sure. Still looking through. I used to camp DF on Alb side a lot because I was a bad bad haha.
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:38 PM by Cadebrennus
Swinney wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:13 PM
Rakcet checking in. Midgard SB. I was very young and very bad, but I've seen a few names I've noticed. I remember Bagheera and Renshai and Bain for sure. Still looking through. I used to camp DF on Alb side a lot because I was a bad bad haha.

It feels good to be remembered from the Classic days
Tue 6 Oct 2020 1:55 AM by Swinney
Heck yeah man. Just made a BD named Rakbone if youre down to play.
Tue 6 Oct 2020 4:37 AM by Cadebrennus
Swinney wrote:
Tue 6 Oct 2020 1:55 AM
Heck yeah man. Just made a BD named Rakbone if youre down to play.

I'm still on Alb/Hib but if I get the urge to level up my Thane I'm down.
Sun 25 Apr 2021 4:35 PM by Aldamar
Keland Inf

KELAND! Howdy old friend!

And to all my other old friends - Aldamar / Albion here =)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics