Started 14 Jan 2019
by eMoRaL
in Tavern
Any Merlin players still here?

[Thread moved from RVR forum - Anae]
Mon 14 Jan 2019 3:56 PM by Rhox
Yes hib/merlin here pre TOA guy!
Mon 14 Jan 2019 5:54 PM by sairam71
yo I am here. Sairadance (bard and Skald for Lagged Again and Angry Elves on Merlin). Taking it pretty casual though now that I am 13 years older
Tue 15 Jan 2019 1:54 AM by Rhox
Nice who where you in AE? I was in AE for a little bit but mostly pugged with Eternal Shadows, and MIRA. Also I go back and watch those old LA videos about once a year. Not sure if you was in the one with Anty and Xarrio but those are the good days!
Tue 15 Jan 2019 1:58 AM by Wellzy
Hib Merlin checking in!

Wellzy - NS <Angry Ewoks>

With irl buddy Minibar
Tue 15 Jan 2019 8:50 AM by Syfu
Wrathsage- TDA, and later Absolute Zero
Tue 15 Jan 2019 9:58 AM by Tivook
Sure. Played for PRX most of the time on Merlin though I joined Conquest on Mordred.

After Mordred I left US for the EU servers.
Tue 15 Jan 2019 12:45 PM by sairam71
@rhox yes I am in those videos. I basically took over flushers skald role and was part of the last roster of LA on lancelot before we moved to Merlin and just before Anty left for free Rps. So bacially last line up was anty, zeath, Maluv,xarrio,me,max, blanking other 2. Then we went to Merlin and i was their bard. They all quit around rr7/8. I played much longer.
Tue 15 Jan 2019 1:33 PM by xtaziz
Espartaco from <Mighty Danes of Midgaard>
Tue 15 Jan 2019 1:40 PM by Hector
<Banter> on mid has a few players from Angry Elves and The Guardians
Tue 15 Jan 2019 4:45 PM by sugaree
<== Poland from Angry Elves
Tue 15 Jan 2019 5:49 PM by Rhox
Lies Poland will always be know as QQ ;-)
Tue 15 Jan 2019 5:52 PM by Rhox
I played Cessik the druid in AE from RR4ish onward. Played a few other toons that where not mine as well. Played Samaka the RR7 VW, Manula (Hero), then went to Deadly riot and played a warrior Whitelaw after Bolvangard left. Spend some time on Fzero, and Waarlock as well.
Tue 15 Jan 2019 6:25 PM by ramack
Ramack RR 10 pally, usually stayed out of emain though. Was in Mystic Council of Camelot. Ran with wicon, teb, intuit, etc. We moved to mid lance and made a guild called slackers. Later came back to Merlin and hit RR 11.

I'm playing mid here on Phoenix with intuit.
Thu 17 Jan 2019 1:51 PM by TooDrunkToFunk
Mid/Merlin

Mainly played Ghostskald after SI release but had a Thane and Warrior prior to that named Biowulf/Cerik
Thu 17 Jan 2019 3:15 PM by Ryld
Mid/Merlin

Ryld - Skald
Rylds - Zerk
and quite a few others with that name trend
<Ravenous> and <Ascendancy>
Thu 17 Jan 2019 4:42 PM by eMoRaL
Hector wrote:
Tue 15 Jan 2019 1:40 PM
<Banter> on mid has a few players from Angry Elves and The Guardians

Ahh cool, was Alb Merlin, grouped with The Guardians and Arsenal before while in RVR
Shame your not on Alb!
Thu 17 Jan 2019 4:58 PM by Mac
Gil DaTroll from Mid Merlin. I was in MDOM (Mighty Danes of Midgaard.
Thu 17 Jan 2019 7:21 PM by Svperstar
Albion Merlin from December 2001 - January 2003 when I quit live for good. Svperstar 50 cleric, and Lothlorian 50 Scout(yes the name Lothlorian was stupid was an inside joke lol)

Played Uthgard 1.0 an got an Inf to 7L8 before they pulled it offline, never went back to Uthgard 2.0
Fri 18 Jan 2019 3:10 PM by sairam71
@ryld. I rmeber u guys. Will we ever know if emjay was m/f. Hehe. What did u roll? Was great fighting ascendency back in the day.
Fri 18 Jan 2019 4:54 PM by Ryld
sairam71 wrote:
Fri 18 Jan 2019 3:10 PM
@ryld. I rmeber u guys. Will we ever know if emjay was m/f. Hehe. What did u roll? Was great fighting ascendency back in the day.

That to this day is still unknown lmao...
I have a healer, only level 5. I have yet to really commit to playing again so who knows if I will ever hit 50 or actually decide on a class. Work life has me pretty busy. I would probably commit more if I knew what the skill level of the RvR/8v8 will be once more get geared etc (This is why I quit a long time ago because the overarching skill level of the population was lacking) and if I had anyone to play with hahahaha

Man I just realized I stopped playing over 10 years ago now. The Memories.

AE was def one of the more fun groups to 8v8 against back in the day! Dunno what I liked to run more though our Tank train or our Caster group.

PM me on discord (Nick`#2996) or here if anyone has a group and wants to try and convince a decent player to dedicate his spare time to the game again
Fri 18 Jan 2019 7:46 PM by Rhox
I played against a lot of good groups when I was in AE and DR and there was few that I (internally) said oh shit its Emjay. That guy had more kill spam then anyone in the game. Its like he used his DD as an execute.
Fri 18 Jan 2019 8:00 PM by Ryld
Rhox wrote:
Fri 18 Jan 2019 7:46 PM
I played against a lot of good groups when I was in AE and DR and there was few that I (internally) said oh shit its Emjay. That guy had more kill spam then anyone in the game. Its like he used his DD as an execute.

Yeap lmao it's funny because Emjay was good but never a top tier player and did use those DDs to get killing blows. Still miss playin with him/her because they would never talk in vent and avoided the question
Fri 18 Jan 2019 8:24 PM by Rhox
Its crazy to think so many of you spent 10 million RP's together and ran a very efficient group and you never knew if it was a girl or guy. lol
Fri 18 Jan 2019 9:19 PM by Ryld
Rhox wrote:
Fri 18 Jan 2019 8:24 PM
Its crazy to think so many of you spent 10 million RP's together and ran a very efficient group and you never knew if it was a girl or guy. lol

Haha between those two guilds and running with that core group I think across all my chars I had like 20mil rps. But yeah I agree it is odd but they kept it secret, Emjay also didnt even chat much either lol

This thread is really giving me the urge to play again against competitive people!
Fri 18 Jan 2019 9:56 PM by sairam71
Yes join me and rhox and a few old school players in Legio Victrix! well see how it goes. MMO brings out some strange people and yes definitely to think she/he NEVER said a word, de mezz me, heal me, you suck... hi/hello... so werid.

I never thought i would be talking about this 13 years later... this whole server has been a huge trip man bringing back things for 13+ years ago!!!! its like a time warp, except i got a few grey hairs and IRL now when i use to roll out of bed and play 14 hrs a day

Tell me the story how does someone who never talk get into a guild or even recruit people? was she/he ascendency GM? Did she type at all? I guess its not so strange back then, When I was in Lagged Again we didnt have voice... all typing, and /macros for game related chat spam, crazy....
Fri 18 Jan 2019 10:05 PM by Ryld
sairam71 wrote:
Fri 18 Jan 2019 9:56 PM
Yes join me and rhox and a few old school players in Legio Victrix! well see how it goes. MMO brings out some strange people and yes definitely to think she/he NEVER said a word, de mezz me, heal me, you suck... hi/hello... so werid.

I never thought i would be talking about this 13 years later... this whole server has been a huge trip man bringing back things for 13+ years ago!!!! its like a time warp, except i got a few grey hairs and IRL now when i use to roll out of bed and play 14 hrs a day

Tell me the story how does someone who never talk get into a guild or even recruit people? was she/he ascendency GM? Did she type at all? I guess its not so strange back then, When I was in Lagged Again we didnt have voice... all typing, and /macros for game related chat spam, crazy....

Our healers were on top of demezz, as said before we worked together pretty well and didn't need much comms except who ever was leading, normally Naeppe. Yeah Emjay was the GM of <Ascendancy>. When in the groups Emjay pretty much went off and just pestered support/stole the kills and didn't over extend much. We basically got to a point where we all knew how we were going to play in each environment and against each opposing group and trusted/predicted each other and the only call outs where just general directions to follow and to be aware of. I think the biggest call outs were re assists after the MA broke off and selected the next target while the train finished off the current target or to peel off support. Yeah they typed but they were not very outspoken. Only spoke when needed. We didn't really recruit much since it was a core set of like 10 of us that played.
Fri 18 Jan 2019 10:50 PM by sairam71
very nice.... what you waiting for get that 50 and kick some ass I definitely don't expect the old level glory days and experiences to be matched now, especially since I won't be putting in the commitment like before, but still gonna give it a shot and tone down expectations and try to put out the best fight i can.
Sat 19 Jan 2019 7:08 AM by Denots
Goraff Druid <ACORN>
Oakenshield Hero <ACORN>

Sups =D
Sat 19 Jan 2019 7:29 AM by Phosteak
Played in <CQ> <Bloodwinter Clan> and <Desolate>
Sat 19 Jan 2019 8:17 AM by Jmitch
I played a valewalker Slashya in MIRA back in the day. Before that I was Briq, a hero in AE.
Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:20 PM by Winkz
Ironberg here.

Or the greatest name for a bard ever lovestomezzyou xD

Oh yea on alb played with the guardians.
Hib was in MIRA with Lavis, MeLoveYou and so on. Shux convinced me to join AE so I did. and finally did some pugging with ACORN as well, what was that firbolg wardens name, larvix?
Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:26 PM by eMoRaL
Anyone rolling Alb?
Tue 22 Jan 2019 10:10 PM by Syfu
Jmitch wrote:
Sat 19 Jan 2019 8:17 AM
I played a valewalker Slashya in MIRA back in the day. Before that I was Briq, a hero in AE.

Ah man we just grouped with you yesterday, I’m optix and also was in TDA.
Wed 23 Jan 2019 6:49 AM by sairam71
hey ironberg i remember u
Thu 24 Jan 2019 5:31 AM by anestoyanov
Slash inf - Miracles
Thu 24 Jan 2019 8:45 AM by Winkz
Hi
Thu 24 Jan 2019 9:50 AM by Mis
Hib/Merlin. AE for a little until they hopped to MLF temporarily.
Druid mostly on Mis, and Jaqui was my bard.
Fiegs was my BF at the time in AE too, luri Hero.
I've ran into a handful of Merlin folks on Phoenix. It's a treat when folks remember Dakkon's Tower.
Fri 25 Jan 2019 8:33 AM by Teege
Colosis Mid Merlin RR10 Dwarf skald by late si/early TOA
Wow its awesome to see so many of your names after so many years! I ran with POA and most mid guilds if their main skald wasnt on, Played with Svoda, Ringostar, Naturalbornkiller, Rattlesnake, Dipzi and so many others like 15-20 hrs a day for years lol.
I'm going ham on phoniex with 2 50's so far, I'd love to find an active pvp guild <3 sure miss competing weekly for top 3 in our class @Ryld haha! and ya dam Emjay was almost impossible most weeks to grind rp vs lol.
TG and AE you guys were always a blast to fight! I wish i had clips saved from all those epic 8v8s back then, best competitive pvp ive ever had to this day really. I hope to find a group to run with here to get that old feeling back! Im on like 12+ hrs a day EU and US prime times hit me up
Fri 25 Jan 2019 9:24 AM by Teege
We ran as Addicts for a long time to i think we called it after Prophets of Apoc reform
Sun 27 Jan 2019 7:12 AM by Mac
xtaziz wrote:
Tue 15 Jan 2019 1:33 PM
Espartaco from <Mighty Danes of Midgaard>

Hey! Gil DaTroll from MDOM
Sun 27 Jan 2019 2:42 PM by seversfaith
Hey Merlin players!

Severs - Sorc<The Guardians> . Currently playing a Scout named Sev. If there are any TG players participating in the Albion cause, send me a pm
Sun 27 Jan 2019 6:06 PM by monoxzide
seversfaith wrote:
Sun 27 Jan 2019 2:42 PM
Hey Merlin players!

Severs - Sorc<The Guardians> . Currently playing a Scout named Sev. If there are any TG players participating in the Albion cause, send me a pm

Jahmight - Thuergist <The Guardians> back when you were in the guild. I remember you vividly. Cheers, buddy!
Mon 28 Jan 2019 8:33 AM by Grimmaz
<Exile> and <The Guardians> on Alb/Merlin
Played as Sicko (armsman), Enhancealot (cleric), Kaoticmage (wizard), Triscuit (sorc)

Currently playing on hib with some friends from the Bors server. Its cool to see so many names that I remember.
Wed 30 Jan 2019 1:18 AM by damelon
I was Damelon, a Hunter with <Combine>. Then a Skald and I dont remember what else on Merlin...Andred...Mordred... it all mixes together.

Reading through this thread though... I recognize a lot of the names! Good times! Feels strange playing this game again.
Wed 30 Jan 2019 3:53 PM by Artemys
I was Artemys , a Thane, in <Combine> aswell but went to EU servers when they show up
Wed 30 Jan 2019 4:07 PM by Svperstar
My first character in DAOC was Kensick a merc in Albion.

I made it to like level 37 and threw in the towel, at the time LFG was saying "plate tanks ONLY" and said a merc slot was just pure dps so better taken up by a wizard. Bleh.

Rolling a cleric made life much easier for grouping.
Mon 4 Feb 2019 1:03 PM by Darknecromancer1
Great to see a bunch of old TG here!

Flarinstar/Zorretta here — spent most of my days in Angelic Fury and then LFG.

Just starting up today — rolling alb again for old times sake.
Wed 6 Feb 2019 2:59 PM by Shep
Mid/Merlin here. Played BD main forever as TheShepard. Man I remember alot of yall, Colosis, Ryld, Emjay and so on!

I played with Nex Necis alot. Suttung, Botold, Going, zeromez. Those were the days.

Good to see yall out here.

Cheers!

-Shep
Wed 6 Feb 2019 6:19 PM by Tytydaoc
Alb - Merlin

Lomethien ( Cabby) / Tylot ( Minstrel ) - <Wicaed Minions>

I dont even remember my rr anymore ... stopped playing when ToA came out.
Wed 6 Feb 2019 11:46 PM by Warjon
Fury, Arsenal. Guardians, Combine... Many names that meant fun and challenges. And then the move by many of the same to the Dreds.

Fun times.
Thu 7 Feb 2019 12:27 AM by Campjr
Played with PRX/Conquest on Merlin and mordred.

Here with our 8man from Lancelot- Charlatan
Thu 7 Feb 2019 6:51 PM by Winkz
Who are you from Charlatan?
Fri 8 Feb 2019 6:15 AM by Pendalith
Pendalith Majere < Angelic Fury > Albion, Merlin
Fri 8 Feb 2019 6:48 PM by vadox
ARSENAL - any questions? The original, the only one! We are still around and kicking, till the end we stand!
Sat 9 Feb 2019 4:25 AM by Darknecromancer1
Pendalith wrote: Pendalith Majere < Angelic Fury > Albion, Merlin

Pend! What are you playing?
Sat 9 Feb 2019 7:47 AM by elflord
Mourninghawk and Badcold from Elder Spirits, Albion. Those were great days.
Sun 10 Feb 2019 10:48 AM by arc_X
Arcaniis - Ranger
Theoduss - Druid

<TDF>
Tue 12 Feb 2019 6:19 AM by pmay
Eilis from <Desolate>
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:34 PM by Hayter
Mid/Merlin checking in!

Farqsbd
Drphail
ChefJ

Damage Inc then went to Myth. (loved me some Drutt trains)
Thu 14 Feb 2019 11:24 PM by Warjon
Hayter wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:34 PM
Mid/Merlin checking in!

Farqsbd
Drphail
ChefJ

hehe Oh the famous Drutt meltdown! Folks were passionate about their DAOC!!
Sat 16 Feb 2019 6:35 AM by Drothin
Hahah wow Ryld!

I was Drothin - Thane also in Ascendancy for a long time. If we weren't 8 manning I was sitting in Uppland with Emjay duoing groups of like 4 or 5 lmao

And holy shit Ramack. We used to have soooo many good fights with you guys.

We also used to team up with your 8 man to take out the Hib Zerg hahah
Fri 22 Feb 2019 6:23 PM by Sodesune
pmay wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 6:19 AM
Eilis from <Desolate>
Sup Belga!

Crystalfyst/Crystalkyst from <QQ>

I remember running with Ironberg on Hib at one stage. Used to run primarily in either guild or AE/MIRA pugs.
Fri 1 Mar 2019 6:57 PM by wikky
Kameha - Eld, Hib/Merlin
Mon 4 Mar 2019 4:18 AM by diisruptor
OMG talk about a blast from the past
I was Cidea an Eld in Angry Elves played around with Desolate as Diisruptor a SM
<3 to Kameha.
Thu 7 Mar 2019 12:20 AM by mercas
Mercas Druid from <QQ> and <MIRA>.

Damn, a lot of old friends in here - @Cidea, @Fiegs, @Saira, @Ryld!

A bunch of us Aussies are playing on Alb, will be running our 8 man soon =)
Sun 10 Mar 2019 5:43 PM by Svperstar
Remembered I had this old pictures on my drive.

This is a relic raid from 2002, Mid had all 6 relics for months. Albion finally got together a group and we raided to get them back. I didn't take any of these pics. These are just the ones where I was visible on my Smite cleric in the Divine guild. There were so many people my comp was dipping into like 10 fps range at times.

This last one you can actually see me smiting someone I think, pre-smite nerf, yay
Mon 11 Mar 2019 9:45 AM by empatiia
Dhewen, Blaizer and Blaizzer from Midgard. I played in Myth, Ravenous and Mighty Danes of Midgaard
Mon 11 Mar 2019 11:17 AM by Toxus
Mid Merlin here, played a spiritmaster named Nadiv between I think 2002 and 2004 ish, was in a small guild called <Shadowmore>. Recognize a lot of the names and guild names in the thread! Moved to Hib/MLF after the guild moved there but Mid was always my 'home realm' . Playing alb this time around.
Mon 11 Mar 2019 11:52 AM by Mac
Warjon wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 11:24 PM
Hayter wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:34 PM
Mid/Merlin checking in!

Farqsbd
Drphail
ChefJ

hehe Oh the famous Drutt meltdown! Folks were passionate about their DAOC!!

I knew Drutt well back in the days on Mid Merlin. IMO, he was and is a great battle leader. Yes, he probably took the game too seriously and when he was drinking he could be quite foul mouthed. I would still follow him today if we could get back into DAoC.

Mighty Danes!
Mon 11 Mar 2019 10:37 PM by Svperstar
Mac wrote:
Mon 11 Mar 2019 11:52 AM
I knew Drutt well back in the days on Mid Merlin. IMO, he was and is a great battle leader. Yes, he probably took the game too seriously and when he was drinking he could be quite foul mouthed. I would still follow him today if we could get back into DAoC.

Mighty Danes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbSAtsA7WMM
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:32 PM by iwanbo
I landed on Mid/Merlin and went with a Hunter, Meier and ended up joining <Aesir> and I think I made it up to RR7 or was just shy of RR7 when I stopped playing. Man, all those hours with Jormungandr, Chewen, Tabaal, Legerak, Rendamas.... ugg, such good times. Met so many friends.

All the memories... Monty from <Evil Dead> leveling faster than I've ever seen anyone level in my life, Hairdo always cracked me up for some reason, TDA radaring through the frontier and denying it while people said Angry Elves did the same lol.... the BWC drama with Drutt and Myth... man, those were the days.
Tue 9 Apr 2019 4:58 PM by Thiccflair
Hib/Merlin Xyfo ranger and Backis Nightshade in the Nice Life guild at the end of my time. Feels awesome to be playing DAoC again.
Thu 11 Apr 2019 8:11 AM by grated
<For Science> on Mid
Thu 11 Apr 2019 8:45 PM by Buhbuh
Hib <Ignition> Buhbuh RR10 Enchanter.
Other notables in the guild were Ginuwine (Hero) and Rkelly (Ranger).

RVR with AE, Acorn, QQ, Mira, Hib Mafia.

Currently on Alb with a wizard & theurg.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:35 AM by johnpieper1
Hib Merlin... had a couple chars Well was my bard and Kew was my chanter... wondering what to roll this time! Thinking about either a pally or friar on alb or maybe just keep rolling Hib. LMK! =)
Mon 29 Apr 2019 4:47 PM by bodybybryan
Rkelly servers first rr10 ranger
Thu 2 May 2019 4:13 PM by SorcHunters57
Craig - 50 enchanter
Calinus - 50 NS
Fri 3 May 2019 7:31 PM by BaldEagle
Hib Merlin here. Was in <Warrior Nation X> post ToA.

Jumped around a lot after that guild, playing off and on.
Sun 5 May 2019 3:58 AM by Jimmy0000
Yes,
I played Merlin most of my time on DAOC strictly in the bgs, for the most part.
Sun 5 May 2019 3:59 AM by Jimmy0000
grated wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 8:11 AM
<For Science> on Mid

Oh yeah, i remember you for science guys.
Sun 5 May 2019 4:00 AM by Jimmy0000
Buhbuh wrote:
Thu 11 Apr 2019 8:45 PM
Hib <Ignition> Buhbuh RR10 Enchanter.
Other notables in the guild were Ginuwine (Hero) and Rkelly (Ranger).

RVR with AE, Acorn, QQ, Mira, Hib Mafia.

Currently on Alb with a wizard & theurg.

Need anymore epics done?

Mon 13 May 2019 5:58 AM by igneus
wow so many familiar names from the early times! xD
Back then I used to run around with that crazy Swede Darkaz (nerfed to Djark post-rr10 lol) on enchanter (igneus) / bard (viciousig)..bm/druid as well. I remember pugging with most of you hibbies at different points ^^
Sat 29 Jun 2019 8:08 AM by Midgit
I played Alb mostly...

Guilds... Nex Imperium, The Regulators, Divine, Justice, Corp Por, Mystic Council of Camelot, Fog of War. Gatti(Cleric) / Gotti(Scout) / Phoesgene (Sorc) - and others

Played a while in Mid with Evil Dead. Dwarfzilla(Healer) / Heafty(shaman)
Wed 3 Jul 2019 6:02 PM by Svperstar
Midgit wrote:
Sat 29 Jun 2019 8:08 AM
I played Alb mostly...

Guilds... Nex Imperium, The Regulators, Divine, Justice, Corp Por, Mystic Council of Camelot, Fog of War. Gatti(Cleric) / Gotti(Scout) / Phoesgene (Sorc) - and others

Played a while in Mid with Evil Dead. Dwarfzilla(Healer) / Heafty(shaman)

I was in Divine when Gezak led that crazy relic raid(the very first major one alb did) right before the guild went downhill and everyone ragequit. Posted some pics earlier in the thread.

I think I was in Mystic Council of Camelot before Divine but its been so many years I don't remember. Svperstar cleric and lothlorian scout.
Wed 3 Jul 2019 7:11 PM by vadox
Didn't Toluse took over Divine at some point?
Sat 27 Jul 2019 9:42 PM by Svperstar
vadox wrote:
Wed 3 Jul 2019 7:11 PM
Didn't Toluse took over Divine at some point?

Sorry for the late reply I don't check these forums much. I was in Divine from early 2002 to January 2003 when I quit Merlin for good. By the time I quit Divine was a shell of its former self I guess Gezak had pissed off quite a few people. He was always nice to me but other people had bad experiences. When I quit the game Gezak and Orim were running the show if Tolsue took over after that I have no idea.
Sun 28 Jul 2019 4:02 PM by Gwias
Alb merlin checking in. Played from 2001 to recent.

Gwias - INf
Saiwg - Cleric
Molkorr - Cleric
Glunnor - Minst

Good to see some people still playing that are the OG's. /hats off to you guys
Wed 31 Jul 2019 12:27 AM by Azazle
Played Mid Merlin and all three realms after cluster.
Azazle and a ton of variations on the name...

@ryld do you still have the 1 min fraps footage of a 30k zerg bust with 4 RMs?
Wed 3 Jun 2020 6:01 PM by Corrosive
I played Hib / Merlin back from 2001 - 2003 (stopped a bit after ToA)

Arzu, Arzural, Arzubel, Lahar.. and many more.

Greeting to anyone I played with back then, esp. QQ, MIRA, ACORN, CoP, ES.
If any of you play here, look me up in-game on Lahar, Shua or Blaalyn.
Wed 24 Jun 2020 8:39 PM by XSlaveDesignx
Mostly ran with Insurrection on Andred, Bloodwinter Clan/Conquest/Mighty Danes of Midgaard on Merlin

Qoia - Troll Sham - Andred
Snodiug - Healer - Merlin
Kewien - Healer - Merlin
Sevas - Skald - Merlin
Fri 24 Jul 2020 9:33 AM by Bamboostix
I was the infamous Slitely Tainted.. if you don't remember me, you didn't play Mid/Merlin.
Sat 25 Jul 2020 5:32 AM by TinyJ
Mid Merlin here - Rygoth DaBold (Mighty Danes of Midgard) and a bunch of others.

Also played in Kobold Alliance as Talemed
Mon 24 Aug 2020 7:30 PM by XSlaveDesignx
So many people I have forgotten about and miss, great memories though.
Sun 6 Sep 2020 3:23 PM by Freakzilla
Mid Merlin.
Disciples of Blood
Kobalt Alliance
Primal Instincts

Lodhurr, Freakzilla, Nemais, Skorzo, and a bunch of others...went to Alb Gareth with Drutt for the Royal Black Watch.
Thu 24 Sep 2020 8:45 AM by carlwinslow
I was shimnir the scout, never made it to 50 cuz nobody grouped scouts and solo xp was gnarly back then lol
Fri 25 Sep 2020 12:16 PM by floodie
Wish some like Dipzi, Naeppe, Durama, Ciliviel would return
Wed 14 Apr 2021 7:41 AM by superdave
I played mid/merlin in the very beginning up through about 2005 then began bouncing from game to game but always made my way back to this one. My main was a Thane named Soupij. I was in so many guilds already mentioned in this thread and there are so many people whos names bring back some fond memories. If anyone knows Averros from Legio victrix, Donzi from Ascendancy, or a zerker named Pantzy tell them I say hi. Very fond memories with those folks. Cheers! currently playing here on hib with a smallman of close friends I have met over the years on this game!
Wed 14 Apr 2021 10:20 AM by Murray
Mid/Merlin

Eist, Mervek, Perdicion, Murrray...

GM of XIII, used to run with LV (legio victrix) before we moved to Mordred, there I was Eist from Knights of Darkness then joined Torcan.

Wish I could see here names like Belatron, Siward, Scaramanga, Rebelcore, Tzimice, Zinz, Falcora, Shux, Zurdo...

/hug merlin

great memories
Thu 15 Apr 2021 4:48 PM by Svperstar
Just checking in on this thread after months, the sheer number of mids show how impossible it was to have anything even resembling a fair fight lol. Its why I moved to stealth only before I quit since the visi world was beyond over.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics