Anyone here from the old U.S. Guinevere server?

Started 20 Dec 2018
by Siouxsie
in Tavern
I played Midgard on Guinevere and I was in a guild called 'The 8th Tribe'. Anyone else here used to play on (U.S.) Guinevere?
Thu 20 Dec 2018 12:00 PM by Haelgrim
Yes, there are a few of us Vigilance peeps running around still.
Thu 20 Dec 2018 2:59 PM by Dimir
Guinevere was the first server I played on, pre-SI. I know my first 50 was an Infil and then I realized I wanted to do group stuff and re-rolled to Mid Percival but I probably played some Thidranki toons there as well. I mostly just remember how everyone feared Rel Por.
Thu 20 Dec 2018 8:49 PM by Turtle006
I played Alb Guinevere, guild was Dark Auspices. I was not a big RvR player, but my roommate and wife played a lot.
Mon 24 Dec 2018 8:41 PM by Siouxsie
Wow I remember Rel Por.
The best was fighting in old old Thidranki map (before the map "revamp" and it may have been pre-SI. I played a SB there. Can remember taking the keep and then defending the bridges. Great fun!
Thu 27 Dec 2018 9:26 PM by Dun_Dulind
I was on Guinevere with a Ranger I played with some work mates - nothing big, just some after hours grinding. Didn't do much RvR but looking to change that once Phoenix goes live.

Need to start a thread on US players and what realm most are playing... guild lists... etc.
Fri 28 Dec 2018 2:19 PM by Cir
Cirena the Cleric from Legion of the Lady (2nd owner).
Sat 29 Dec 2018 4:42 PM by glyph
I played Guin Midgard as well! I was in the guild Karma...I remember the 8th Tribe, good group of folks. And hard to forget Rel Por.. Good times, fun to reminisce!
Mon 7 Jan 2019 12:58 AM by Mike504
I was a runemaster named yoyomai in Heorot when I played mid/guin. I vaguely remember 8th tribe, definitely remember rel por although I was hib guin when they were a guild. Remember karma also. I ran with obliteration a lot back when jeryvn I think was his name was leading a lot of raids and such.
Tue 8 Jan 2019 2:59 AM by glyph
Nice, I definitely ran with Oblit a bunch with Jervyn and then Abbey - we must've crossed paths at some point.

I'll be on Mid with a few buddies for the launch. Will be much more casual than the old days, but if any Guin folks are on we should roll together!
Tue 8 Jan 2019 3:43 AM by Mike504
I'm leaning towards midgard right now. Would love to run with some old timers. After its live I'll post my new character here if I cant find any of you in game.

I really miss those days with obliteration and heorot had a blast.
Tue 8 Jan 2019 7:32 AM by Mishra
I was on Guinevere Hibernia with the Darkside
Tue 8 Jan 2019 8:28 AM by Mike504
I remember a few of the dark side people. Always saw them in the frontiers.
Wed 9 Jan 2019 12:13 AM by Mike504
I remember you Xavier. Didnt really group with yall much except for some zergs in remain. Definitely remember seeing you and your guild out there a lot.
Wed 9 Jan 2019 12:43 AM by deadite
Hib Guin here. Shamino. Ran with some excellent folks in Blackhorse Regiment.
Wed 9 Jan 2019 1:52 AM by Cadebrennus
bobsmiththethird wrote:
Tue 8 Jan 2019 5:55 PM
hib guin Xavior from veni vidi vici

Hey what's up bud. This is Cadebrennus from Veni Vidi Vici!
Thu 10 Jan 2019 12:47 AM by Aegio
yeah i played mid/guin for 5 years, GM of Horn of Ragnarok and had a RR 7 dwarf healer Totounn. alot of great memories there. plan on playing phoenix freeshard
Thu 10 Jan 2019 3:29 PM by aendam
Mid/Guin played a zerker with a few guilds.
Thu 10 Jan 2019 3:46 PM by Mike504
Think I remember aendam as well. Troll zerker? Good to see so many old school players here.
Thu 10 Jan 2019 3:52 PM by Yzeron
aendam wrote: Mid/Guin played a zerker with a few guilds.

I played Vyrak, a Shaman and later Adroadus the zerker. Mostly rolled a lot with a guildie named Bezg (zerker) in Reckoning. I wish I could remember all the guilds but that was 12 years ago and I can't remember them all. I remember rolling with Aendam a bit but I don't remember the guild tag. Maybe Infinitum? Meh...that doesn't sound right lol. I don't remember.
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:04 PM by aendam
Yzeron wrote:
Thu 10 Jan 2019 3:52 PM

I played Vyrak, a Shaman and later Adroadus the zerker. Mostly rolled a lot with a guildie named Bezg (zerker) in Reckoning. I wish I could remember all the guilds but that was 12 years ago and I can't remember them all. I remember rolling with Aendam a bit but I don't remember the guild tag. Maybe Infinitum? Meh...that doesn't sound right lol. I don't remember.

Yup it was Begz's guild i believe and have a screenshot with a guild pug at MMG after we killed 2fg hibs i think.
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:06 PM by Yzeron
Good times! You on Live at all?
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:08 PM by aendam
Yzeron wrote:
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:06 PM

Nope live is total trash.
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:12 PM by Yzeron
aendam wrote:
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:08 PM
Yzeron wrote:

I like some of the changes. Been on Live for about a year now. The biggest issue is that the community is basically cancer. I got into Uthgard late. Was trying to roll up and fit toons in each realm but by the time I finished...the server was dead.
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:18 PM by aendam
Yzeron wrote:
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:12 PM
aendam wrote:
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:08 PM
Yzeron wrote:

I like some of the changes. Been on Live for about a year now. The biggest issue is that the community is basically cancer. I got into Uthgard late. Was trying to roll up and fit toons in each realm but by the time I finished...the server was dead.

The class changes killed it for me, They changed classes that were balanced then took the next 2 years fixing it without any success imo. I tired last year to go back and everything was a ghost town so i will never go back.
Sun 13 Jan 2019 3:34 PM by ZombieHuntR666
I used to play Guin, was on Midgard guild named Order of Tears. I was Roxxev the healer in orange armor lol
Tue 15 Jan 2019 11:31 AM by Valmiki_Guinevere
I played Valmiki an ice spec wiz (I was the first one to go full ice spec on Guin) - Think I spent more time on the IGN board in verbal battles, than ingame

Good times - stopped around 2004. Most of the alb guiild names mentioned bring back memories!

Valmiki Valkyrie
Ice Wiz
Wed 16 Jan 2019 5:09 AM by Omnisoul
I played with some Aussies in the guild Convicts on Hib.
Wed 16 Jan 2019 10:33 PM by Sorkar
I played Alb Guin. Was in more guilds than I would care to admit. Im not going to lie I was a bit of a salty/toxic teenager back then lol, but I would like to think that I have matured at least a little since then. The ones that I can remember: Rolled with a guild called Knights of Camelot Pre-SI. Then Custodes Fati, which turned into Archanges. Then The Shadow Tribunal, cant remember after that. Had a few alts in a few different guilds but cant really remember the names of them.
Thu 17 Jan 2019 1:06 AM by Vevielle
Vevielle from Order Swordbruden here!
Thu 17 Jan 2019 7:28 AM by Snedo
Played a hunter called Sned
Thu 17 Jan 2019 7:40 AM by Druth
Played a sm named Druth, skald named Ziti and later a valkyrie named Szarth.

Were good old days
Thu 17 Jan 2019 11:22 AM by allterego
yup guin. in the old days from the original crows of winter....played a lot of stealth.... allbow and allhidden
Thu 17 Jan 2019 4:38 PM by aendam
Snedo wrote:
Thu 17 Jan 2019 7:28 AM

If i remember correctly your wife played a skald right? I may be 100% off.
Thu 17 Jan 2019 7:27 PM by Snedo
aendam wrote:
Thu 17 Jan 2019 4:38 PM
Snedo wrote:

Yes, Frenja
Thu 17 Jan 2019 8:38 PM by aendam
Snedo wrote:
Thu 17 Jan 2019 7:27 PM
aendam wrote:
Thu 17 Jan 2019 4:38 PM
Snedo wrote:

Yes, Frenja

Yeah i was in a guild with her on mid i remember her talking about you.

Nice to see some old guin players.
Fri 18 Jan 2019 1:52 PM by teylix
I played Guin from beginning to middle of SI period.
I was Akza (infil) and my RL friends were Aiox and Xoia. Aiox was like the biggest infil back in the day. Also had a sorc named Chasurez that I played a bit with Knights Templar and ... Knights of the Round Table? ugh been so long.

Then I played hib for awhile as Lerixeh (mentalist).
Fri 18 Jan 2019 10:57 PM by Wenceslaw
Wenceslaw the Runie (Who is about to be reborn... like a phoenix... see what I did there?) and Grergslaw the Skald were my main toons on Guin.

I remember a few of you guys, but I never ran with any of the big guilds because work was > Daoc back then.
Sat 19 Jan 2019 5:04 PM by Twinblade22
Srit the Ranger here Played lots back in the day.
Mon 21 Jan 2019 11:49 PM by tylerchester
I was in an alb guild called Sanctus Dominatus, but we all lost touch, would be cool if any SD are out there playing, hit me up.
Alb/Guin
Rankoric - pally
Dierdre - minst
Gnova - sorc
Sokol - inf

Mid/Perc
Kavmonji - troll shamen
Tue 22 Jan 2019 4:56 PM by Stiv
Yep, was Stiv a Scout on Alb. Quit sometime around Catacombs. DAOC was some good times. Hoping to recapture some of that here. So far I'm feeling the nostalgia flow through me. I'm Ztruk the Inf here. Can't suffer a Scout again..
Thu 24 Jan 2019 4:20 AM by Burningcoals
I was GM of a Guild called Formvollendet on Guinevere around the release of Savages, we were a 8Man Savage Gank guild. I would run with Lagged Again here and there under my Skald (Skegi). But mainly played my Savage.

Not sure what I am going to do on Phoenix, I have friends playing Hibs, but would love to gank as a zerk or savage again in a focused group.

Would love to get in touch with some old guild mates. But it's probably been way to long.

1) Angernax - Savage
2) Grendr - RM
Thu 24 Jan 2019 4:23 PM by Rook
Played Alb/Guin for a long time, was in Black Company the entire time. Black Company used to run a 3 ice wiz setup that led to tons of hilarious bombs. One fond memory was catching a hib relic raid all stuck to one person and getting 110 kills in around 10-15 seconds before we died. Someone in the guild used to record our bombs and they were on google video for the longest time but they never transferred to youtube.

My wizards name was Veileano. My wizards original name was Vecna but it was changed a long time after I hit 50.

People I remember running with:
Chaynal
Elezar
Agrimar
Renalle - Was the highest RR person for a long time I think
Zeanna
Zors
Mortimar

Lost touch with all my Black Company peoples after moving on to raiding in WoW. Theres more people I remember playing with daily but their names escape me.

A lot of good times were had on that server. Sitting at the mile gates with trebs setup trying to break through the lines was really fun. Sneaking through the frontier dungeons to get behind the huge zerg lines and pulling off huge bombs so everyone else could make it through was usually the highlight of the night.
Wed 13 Feb 2019 9:15 PM by Catkain
Catkain Sharpclaw, Dwarf, Skald, Guinevere
Catkain Sharpclaw, Dwarf, Skald, Phoenix

<>< Sharpclaw, Fish, Dead, Guinevere
<>< Sharpclaw, Fish, Dead, Phoenix
Mon 18 Feb 2019 7:24 AM by Freny
Frenja - skald - Guin.
Frenia - champion - Guin (later on)
Frenie - druid - Guin

And later on again on the Classic server Freny - cleric, as now here on Phoenix, Freny - cleric.

(...and hi Aendam, good to see you).
Mon 18 Feb 2019 4:36 PM by Rdw
Mitsunix Runemaster here...

The names in this thread brings up lots of good memories
Thu 21 Feb 2019 4:08 PM by aendam
Freny wrote:
Mon 18 Feb 2019 7:24 AM
Frenja - skald - Guin.
Frenia - champion - Guin (later on)
Frenie - druid - Guin

And later on again on the Classic server Freny - cleric, as now here on Phoenix, Freny - cleric.

(...and hi Aendam, good to see you).

Hi frenja, glad to see you still playing!
Thu 21 Feb 2019 6:43 PM by MisterCotton
Cir wrote:
Fri 28 Dec 2018 2:19 PM
Cirena the Cleric from Legion of the Lady (2nd owner).

Hey Cirena, this is Galoda, Galoreyn's brother.
Fri 22 Feb 2019 3:13 AM by tsnake57
Sorkar wrote:
Wed 16 Jan 2019 10:33 PM
I played Alb Guin. Was in more guilds than I would care to admit. Im not going to lie I was a bit of a salty/toxic teenager back then lol, but I would like to think that I have matured at least a little since then. The ones that I can remember: Rolled with a guild called Knights of Camelot Pre-SI. Then Custodes Fati, which turned into Archanges. Then The Shadow Tribunal, cant remember after that. Had a few alts in a few different guilds but cant really remember the names of them.

I was in CF and AA!

What was your char name?
Fri 22 Feb 2019 6:10 AM by Sykobox
Alb-Guin here. Srokien I believe was my name back in the day.

I use to play with guilds like Wings of Dawn with Ait.
Fri 22 Feb 2019 7:01 AM by Sorkar
tsnake57 wrote:
Fri 22 Feb 2019 3:13 AM
Sorkar wrote:

I was in CF and AA!

What was your char name?

Honestly I made such a bad reputation for myself its tough for me to even say it, but what the hell. My main was a pally named Bendar
Fri 22 Feb 2019 1:25 PM by tsnake57
Sorkar wrote:
Fri 22 Feb 2019 7:01 AM
tsnake57 wrote:
Fri 22 Feb 2019 3:13 AM
Sorkar wrote:

I was in CF and AA!

What was your char name?

Honestly I made such a bad reputation for myself its tough for me to even say it, but what the hell. My main was a pally named Bendar

So if it's any consolation to you, I do recall he name but it doesn't stand out to me, and definitely not negatively. My main was a sorc named Sensara.
Fri 22 Feb 2019 9:15 PM by borodino1812
I played Hib/Guin at release. For most of the time I played in Sereg Turhoth, which was small knit family RP guild. I played mostly as Finlh and Collain. Some nice times with players in Cead Solas as well.
Tue 26 Feb 2019 2:33 AM by Misgear
Hibernia/Guin:

Misgear - Hero
Pucky - Bard

Was in Dorlach Sgath for most of my time on the game and I have stayed in touch with some of those folks over the years.

My brother was the elf ranger Raaksha and the enchanter Leirsgrios.
Wed 27 Feb 2019 10:03 PM by chatman427
Played Hib-Guin the first couple years after release. Started out as a Lurikeen Ranger (Phizbin) and then later rolled a Celt Champion named Kammaril. Was part of the Armyn ab Treanid guild with Larian LeQuella back in the day. I didn't RvR too much but was a lot of fun when I did go out there (the zerg-fests near the AMG in Emain were crazy). Hard to believe this was all 15+ years ago and now I find myself still coming back to this game via Phoenix. Unfortunately, I've left my Hib roots behind and have been rolling with a Highlander Minstrel in my limited free time.
Fri 1 Mar 2019 6:56 PM by wikky
I played in Tommy's Angels. Until I realised that RP was ewww.
Mon 4 Mar 2019 3:54 PM by darthenron
Darthenron - Necro
Royland - Scout

I think I mostly RP and goofed off (I was young at the time!)

I think the last guild I was in was "Shadows of the Black Rose"
Tue 12 Mar 2019 11:48 AM by silnas
Played hib/guin for a long time as a bard called Esael in a guild called "Ravage". It's was a long time ago but i do remember a lot if the guilds and a few names in the this thread.
Tue 19 Mar 2019 4:47 PM by aprilrayne
Adwila - Cleric - OutIaw
Apryle - Druid - Fellowship of the Moose
Wed 20 Mar 2019 1:14 AM by cloudbased
I played on Guinevere Hibernia after giving up on my Percival Alb Pally.
Wed 20 Mar 2019 3:30 PM by aendam
aprilrayne wrote:
Tue 19 Mar 2019 4:47 PM
Adwila - Cleric - OutIaw

Did you play your druid on Tint as well? In eulogy we had a druid named april was that you?
Wed 20 Mar 2019 6:44 PM by aprilrayne
Yes aendam - with Sendrik. I believe I played someone’s Healer to try it out that’s me
Wed 20 Mar 2019 10:20 PM by aendam
aprilrayne wrote:
Wed 20 Mar 2019 6:44 PM
Yes aendam - with Sendrik. I believe I played someone’s Healer to try it out that’s me

Yup sendrik, Xado, Ozz, and yeah i remember you on druid and your love for 80's night.

Back in the day when guilds had there own forums lol.
Tue 23 Apr 2019 4:14 PM by Lothrien
Played Hib/Guin for many years in The Wild Hunt. I was Lothrien (Nightshade) and Braynon (Champ).
Sun 28 Apr 2019 6:15 PM by mallobean
Mid/Guin here

Guilds: Prophets of Twilight (RP), Stjarna, Hearts of Winter

Mallorca Solsken - Norse Skald
Lakaren Ihuset - Dwarf Healer
Luras Mycket - Frostalf Shaman
Ceciann Bean - Dwarf RM
Cecibean - Frostalf Valkyrie
Khadaji - Kobold SB
Mordare - Norse Hunter
Hwrr - Valkyn Berserker
Thu 2 May 2019 1:37 AM by jsx
Jestyc ^^
Sun 12 May 2019 9:53 PM by Shalndra
I played Albion on Guin, Shalindra the cleric and Crystle the minstrel, EGOTR guild!
Tue 14 May 2019 1:36 AM by Catkain
jsx wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 1:37 AM
Jestyc ^^

Dude! Catkain <3 Jestyc
Tue 14 May 2019 2:21 AM by BisbyHoughton
Catkain wrote:
Tue 14 May 2019 1:36 AM
jsx wrote:
Jestyc ^^

Dude! Catkain <3 Jestyc

><>
Wed 15 May 2019 3:25 PM by Belkiolle
I played Belkiolle, a Champion, among other toons with Armyn Ab Treanid on Hib Guin then as Belk when the servers merged to Tintagel and Ywain.
Thu 16 May 2019 7:53 PM by Atreri
My main back then was Nachtgeist the SB in Concordium of Jackals. I remember Rel Por clearing everyone and their mom out of DF when it turned Mid.
Fri 17 May 2019 1:20 PM by Bayldan11
Yes I played hib Guin. Hung with DS for a little and then VoH. Laciv warden, byldan eld my mains.
Tue 21 May 2019 4:24 PM by Lludd
Can't recall 100% if it was Guinevere, but on Hib someone created a guild called "Lurikeen Uprising". Everyone created lurikeen toons with their name ending in "keen". There were keens EVERYWHERE. It was hysterical.
Mon 3 Jun 2019 5:02 PM by Serico
Played on Guin for years, had a level 50 arms and some other chars

Astiader was my Armsmen.

I think I was in orchid Fair (if I'm remembering the guild name right)

Fihri Burn was the leader. Los the Epic paladin was in the guild - if you remember that guy lol.
Thu 6 Jun 2019 5:55 PM by Kappu
I played Mid Guin my toons where Penati and Zimz (2nd owner) and Valinse/Ashmeir Savage and Hunter.

Kappu was my Healer played on the merger in guild Lucked Out.

Does anyone remember the male and female Norse Savages from Guin that where 2H Hammer spec and farmed DF always dressed in orange it seemed.

I also remember and Inf or Scout named Caidence?
Thu 20 Jun 2019 7:43 AM by rookofkings
tylerchester wrote:
Mon 21 Jan 2019 11:49 PM
I was in an alb guild called Sanctus Dominatus, but we all lost touch, would be cool if any SD are out there playing, hit me up.
Alb/Guin
Rankoric - pally
Dierdre - minst
Gnova - sorc
Sokol - inf

Mid/Perc
Kavmonji - troll shamen

Hey Rank
If you remember me
Tevalia - Pally
Anicitus -inf

I missed you guys Martell, Bern, Alucard and the rest. if you see this drop me a pm with some FB info!
Thu 20 Jun 2019 7:48 AM by Cadebrennus
Belkiolle wrote:
Wed 15 May 2019 3:25 PM
I played Belkiolle, a Champion, among other toons with Armyn Ab Treanid on Hib Guin then as Belk when the servers merged to Tintagel and Ywain.

Belk! Nice to see another familiar name here.
Fri 21 Jun 2019 5:14 AM by Eveasau
Hib.
Had RR12 Bard for a few years before we left.
Came back with Vigilance as we have been playing games together after DAOC.

Looking for Bruckner from Guinevere as well as Clarice, both hibs. Loved playing with those two back in the day!
Sat 22 Jun 2019 10:19 AM by Cotea
wikky wrote:
Fri 1 Mar 2019 6:56 PM
I played in Tommy's Angels. Until I realised that RP was ewww.

Who were you in TA? I was Isawyn in Tommys Angels!
Mon 24 Jun 2019 7:23 PM by Kazvall
Zhalfer the Paladin, Zhyres the Minst. Was in Ridda Sigor(riders of the mark), Orchid Fair and Dark Auspices.
Mon 1 Jul 2019 3:14 PM by Laec
Alb/Guin Laec in Anno Domini
Wed 31 Jul 2019 6:51 PM by tminnig
Hib
Helped to create a guild Conradh na Gaelighe
Lorcan - Warden
Dalbh - Hero
Fli - Ranger (highest RP toon)
Quito - Shade

Good times!
Wed 3 Jun 2020 1:15 PM by Da_Known
I'm a wee bit late to the party but the nostalgia is amazing on Phoenix and there were/are so many familiar names in this thread. Hope some people are still around!

-Migoe 50 Skald
Wed 3 Jun 2020 1:47 PM by Cadebrennus
tminnig wrote:
Wed 31 Jul 2019 6:51 PM
Hib
Helped to create a guild Conradh na Gaelighe
Lorcan - Warden
Dalbh - Hero
Fli - Ranger (highest RP toon)
Quito - Shade

Good times!

Lorcan and Quito sound vaguely familiar
Thu 18 Jun 2020 5:47 AM by Bezg
They say your ears ring when your name is spoken, so hopefully you guys are ringing from this. I missed a lot of you, and who could believe a game we all played as kids still would pull us in. If you want you're welcome to toss me a facebook request, my name is Matthew Bathurst from Las Vegas. Also thank Migoe for bringing this to my attention.

Love & Miss all of you,
Matt aka TheBezg
It's weird not being able to multibox like I did when I worked at the game center, if any of you remembered those crazy sessions of me with 4 keyboards infront of me.

aendam wrote:
Thu 10 Jan 2019 4:04 PM
Yzeron wrote:
Thu 10 Jan 2019 3:52 PM

Yup it was Begz's guild i believe and have a screenshot with a guild pug at MMG after we killed 2fg hibs i think.

Fri 19 Jun 2020 7:21 AM by Durandal
I played guin for the very first couple years. I was Durandle Renaris on Albion. Playing Lurandl Renaris here now!

Many, many years later I found an old hard drive in a box from a RL move that I never unpacked...loaded it up, found hundreds of screenshots I saved. Made 2 videos, the first from the first batch of shots and the second from another hard drive or batch I cant remember, but they have a lot of names you may remember. I pressed numpad - hundreds of times and it was really crazy to find those as I left Guinevere before NF and ended up on Lancelot for later years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF9JEjmWuTk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFM8b25hpi0
Fri 19 Jun 2020 7:29 AM by Durandal
Atreri wrote:
Thu 16 May 2019 7:53 PM
My main back then was Nachtgeist the SB in Concordium of Jackals. I remember Rel Por clearing everyone and their mom out of DF when it turned Mid.

Nice! I remember you, the first video I ever made had a fight with you in it!

https://youtu.be/QBK1AbMyKnw?t=554

really nice to see some familiar names in this thread
Thu 2 Jul 2020 7:16 PM by Pie172
I played Gallahand (paladin), Aerilia (wiz), and Ceidric (armsman)
Sat 5 Sep 2020 11:50 PM by InSaneV
Played Mid on Guin back from 2001-2005ish.....in a Guild no one will remember or a Sb no one would care about but man it was a blast!!!
Thu 25 Mar 2021 4:29 AM by jonny290
Rook wrote:
Thu 24 Jan 2019 4:23 PM
Played Alb/Guin for a long time, was in Black Company the entire time.

FOUND A GUILDIE! Sup dude!!!

Rantoul the theurg/wiz here. Miss the gang.
Fri 26 Mar 2021 1:49 AM by HiHowAreYou
jsx wrote:
Jestyc ^^

Only one of the best minstrels ever! Sup dude, not sure if you remember me .. Dryt / Midith . . hows it going?
Fri 26 Mar 2021 8:41 PM by Arm
Wow...seeing a lot of familiar names in here.
Played in many guilds, some really great people from Mid/Guin

All the guys from The Fallen Legion (Kardek and crew)
Draumavetr (I think Frenja was in that guild at one point!)
Dyn, Vyrak, Aendam, Jelackroar, Awlll.

Armalldin skald, Armadin healer, Lupino zerk.
Sun 28 Mar 2021 2:55 PM by Smricha1
I unfortunately couldn’t pick a side so I played on all 3 on Guinevere. I grouped with Domus Caliburn, Rep Por, etc. Great times!
Sat 3 Apr 2021 4:22 PM by borodino1812
I played as Collain MacBain and Finlh MacMorain mostly, then a host of alts. Sereg Turhoth was the guild I mostly played in, with a quick visit in Cead Solas.
Mon 5 Apr 2021 1:14 PM by Catkain
If anyone has any of Sashiras old movies laying around, I’m looking for them
Wed 7 Apr 2021 6:55 AM by Yarikk
Hey fellas, Catkain sent me this way. You guys are all old now eh?
Sun 25 Apr 2021 3:42 AM by Selthix
A lot of familiar names around here!

I played alb guin going from memory but my highest RR toons were:
Usiires Aedon (cleric)
Seamon Snowlock (reaver)
Selthix Misanthropist (infil)
Strikerl Zorsing (wizard)
Tue 27 Apr 2021 12:18 PM by superallywatp1
Kanjo -RR9 chanter from Resilience and lesser known from before l, Ryeo the Ind from Imperial Conclave
Fri 30 Apr 2021 10:30 PM by cdoll924
aendam wrote:
Wed 20 Mar 2019 3:30 PM
aprilrayne wrote:
Tue 19 Mar 2019 4:47 PM
Adwila - Cleric - OutIaw

Did you play your druid on Tint as well? In eulogy we had a druid named april was that you?

long time no talk! Eulogy member as well

keibax - BM and sometimes druid

gooood times!
Fri 30 Apr 2021 10:31 PM by cdoll924
aendam wrote:
Wed 20 Mar 2019 10:20 PM
aprilrayne wrote:
Wed 20 Mar 2019 6:44 PM

Yup sendrik, Xado, Ozz, and yeah i remember you on druid and your love for 80's night.

Back in the day when guilds had there own forums lol.

oh man, just bringing back the memories. I'll never forget the night Oz found out he had to repair his gear.

i still play with elessil also, we are both on hib here
Thu 3 Jun 2021 1:57 AM by quickdux
Hamten the Minstrel.
Fri 25 Jun 2021 8:02 PM by Shock615
Alb - Guin
Kiang - Paladin
Kediri - Cleric
Krilos - Inf

I played early 2k's. I dropped out at the beginning of Catacombs. I used to run with Dorbin in Order of Pendragon? Pendragon something or other. Never was a big guild. Played with his brother Xaiver a lot. Man those were some good times. Im trying to get my kids to play with me for some old time fun. I managed to get my characters moved to a live sever. I was really surprised they still had them logged somewhere. I always tell my son about crashing servers during massive relic raids and dragon raids. Tons of fun.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics