Anyone going to play that was from Igraine?

Started 11 Nov 2018
by Shamus777
in Tavern
Probably a long shot. My character name was Fitz and I was a Hibernian firbolg Hero. Would be nice to see some old faces.
Mon 12 Nov 2018 1:10 AM by Aincrad
I did! I had an Infil named Censor and a cleric name Legathian. I was a lot younger back then so I don’t remember a lot of names but glad to see we got some old igraine players playing Phoenix!
Mon 12 Nov 2018 3:12 AM by Sepplord
Aincrad wrote:
Mon 12 Nov 2018 1:10 AM
I was a lot younger back then

We all were...we all were

Mon 12 Nov 2018 6:53 PM by Shamus777
Cool.. cool....
Mon 12 Nov 2018 7:13 PM by BlkJaq
I was Krakken, firbolg warden, from Sword of the Dragon, and later on The Pretend heroes
Mon 12 Nov 2018 7:41 PM by Shamus777
BlkJaq wrote:
Mon 12 Nov 2018 7:13 PM
I was Krakken, firbolg warden, from Sword of the Dragon, and later on The Pretend heroes

I remember your guild they were good guys!
Mon 12 Nov 2018 10:57 PM by Armsmancer
I'm from Igraine around 2001-2004 was Armsmancer/Meteo//Cyhraeth/Phoenixdown , I talked to a few over the months beta was up, Nuchos and a few others messaged me and I think coming back at launch.

I really hope Wheelug comes though, he used to talk all weird/RP/medieval and he would go to the VN boards and taunt hibs "I'M IN UR KEEP KILLING LURIDKEENS!"

good times along with all the other drama our sever had
Tue 13 Nov 2018 3:00 AM by Aincrad
Armsmancer wrote:
Mon 12 Nov 2018 10:57 PM
I'm from Igraine around 2001-2004 was Armsmancer/Meteo//Cyhraeth/Phoenixdown , I talked to a few over the months beta was up, Nuchos and a few others messaged me and I think coming back at launch.

I really hope Wheelug comes though, he used to talk all weird/RP/medieval and he would go to the VN boards and taunt hibs "I'M IN UR KEEP KILLING LURIDKEENS!"

good times along with all the other drama our sever had

Nuchos sounds familiar. Was Nuchos an Infiltrator on Igraine? If so, I totally remember Nuchos!
Tue 13 Nov 2018 5:27 AM by Ingvold
I played on Igraine from about 2 weeks after launch, until leaving for Gareth. First toon was a runie, Bergthor. A dwarf! First dwarf runie to make L50 on Igraine. Made RR7 the hard way in OF before I retired him. :-)

I had toons in these guilds: Plague, Nordlig Broderni Jotnabani, Redemption, Fires of Valhalla. Was never in Rigor Mortis but was usually in alliance with them.

On Gareth I was a founding member of Winter. Now just about the last flake of the blizzard left.

I still play occasionally on Mid Ywain, toons there include: Ingvold (12L7 valk), Kombi (11L4 shaman), Mordingi (8L5 hunter), some others I play less often. My bots are still in Fires of Valhalla. ;-)

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and enemies around on Phoenix, though I don't have nearly the time to play that I did 15+ years ago.
Tue 13 Nov 2018 5:40 AM by infinital
Fitz,

I remember playing with you on hib igraine. I was probably on my druid Sharkie. You were in "Black Mass" guild right?

Played my Nightshade a lot , Infinital as well.

Nuchos was an Infiltrator, remember fighting him a lot.
Tue 13 Nov 2018 5:59 AM by Warjon
I remember when the pretend heroes formed. Later a move by some to Tristan Mid. A change by some to Tul De some such hibbie sounding name lol. I Remember the guild Horizon and the first 50s... So long ago.
Tue 13 Nov 2018 6:54 AM by infinital
When I think "Pretend Heroes" I think "JACKMODE"
Tue 13 Nov 2018 12:07 PM by Shamus777
infinital wrote:
Tue 13 Nov 2018 6:54 AM
When I think "Pretend Heroes" I think "JACKMODE"

I remember Jackmode. He was a beast.
Tue 13 Nov 2018 12:13 PM by Shamus777
infinital wrote:
Tue 13 Nov 2018 5:40 AM
Fitz,

I remember playing with you on hib igraine. I was probably on my druid Sharkie. You were in "Black Mass" guild right?

Played my Nightshade a lot , Infinital as well.

Nuchos was an Infiltrator, remember fighting him a lot.

Yes! I remember Sharkie the druid! He was great! Black Mass ended up falling apart eventually as all things do. We always we're nice to the nightshades and rangers and ressed and buffed them when they died so they would feed us information 😊
Fri 16 Nov 2018 5:31 PM by Warjon
Jackmode! Dude kept dragging us to help him get that huge lightening hammer. He finally got it. Also names like silky, mon are popping into memory
Sat 17 Nov 2018 6:27 PM by Word
I am playing, played Wordna- fire wizard primarily on early Igraine, definitely remember Fitz.
Tue 20 Nov 2018 3:00 AM by aprilflower71
Aprile the sorc on Igraine - I'm considering downloading and launching...
Wed 21 Nov 2018 11:33 AM by Kennylives
Definitely remember everybody on here. I might even still have a bunch of vids from 2003 with some of you in them (they have aged terribly).

I was Kennylives the runemaster. Gonna roll hib, though still undecided on class.
Tue 27 Nov 2018 8:11 PM by Enyore
I used to play Sevum/Cleric on Igraine.

A bunch of our guild is from old Igraine too....
Among them Tedster/Cleric, Dazzeld/Minstrel and Xandie/Druid from back then are also now playing Phoenix.

Remember almost everyone of you in this post .... its all the legends returning ?
Wed 28 Nov 2018 5:43 AM by BPICKEREL
Fitz I remember playing with you. I played "Sawp" a nightshade and other alb characters. You ran a great group with Gangstarofdeath and those guys.
Wed 28 Nov 2018 3:07 PM by Keltar
IN for TPH!

-Affy
Wed 28 Nov 2018 5:28 PM by Horus
Yep, I was on Igraine..I remember some of the names mentioned..

1st toon was an Armsman named Skullcleave
2nd which i played more was a sorc named Zoot Suitriot
Tue 4 Dec 2018 7:15 AM by Ingvold
Definitely remember Nuchos the infiltrator! He was the terror of the AMG in Emain, one of the first stealthers to hit R10, back when most of us were struggling up to R5.

I remember Mon, for her enchantress as an enemy on Igraine, and as a Winter guildie on Mid Gareth.

Another one who would be fun to run into is Logjam the armsman. He played on live for a while as recently as a couple years ago. And the guy who played the original Team Wizzy. (Although he couldn't do that here.)

Jettero and Aneuryzm the skalds. Fellow RMs Bruja, Noctal, and Splish. Hunters Teske and Celerith. Hroard the warrior. Pelon and Aela the SBs.

It would be really amazing to see the original Fires of Valhalla Troll Patrol again: Gurth, Alki, and Ming. So many names from the early days, I should really go looking through my old screenshots at some point.
;-)
Mon 10 Dec 2018 5:39 PM by krycek
I had an infil on Igraine named Sarosas. Played there for a while. Guardian Council ftw Probly gonna play hib here.
Tue 11 Dec 2018 5:55 PM by Serpentarius
I might be coming on the pheonix a little bit, I was maybe 12 when I played alb igraine, mostly as a necro named Niek in Albion's Presence. Anyone else from that old guild around? Valera? Thunderclap? Blademan? Arcyan?

Had to dig deep for those names! ;o)
Fri 14 Dec 2018 3:53 PM by scyros
Guide/Jerek from Alb Igraine - Highland Guard guild.

Was a literal child when I played last sorry in advance if you remember me as an idiot (I was) Ganked the online moniker of 'scyros' from a minstrel who used to play alb/igraine I think.

If you're out there my dude I'll hold the name for you and gladly relinquish it if you want to play!

Looking forward to digging in to this one. @Aprile, I see you!
Sun 16 Dec 2018 2:46 PM by Billiken
I remember ya Fitz. I was Jestr, a lurikeen Enchanter (with Pearl, my druid bot). I was in The Empire initially, then in Cannyssagh Saighin.
Sun 16 Dec 2018 4:18 PM by Shamus777
Billiken wrote:
Sun 16 Dec 2018 2:46 PM
I remember ya Fitz. I was Jestr, a lurikeen Enchanter (with Pearl, my druid bot). I was in The Empire initially, then in Cannyssagh Saighin.

I remember you too man, wont be Fitz again. I got another name in mind, We can run some 8 man sometime that would be fun
Sun 23 Dec 2018 4:22 PM by Elfenblut
Shamus777 wrote:
Sun 11 Nov 2018 11:55 PM
Probably a long shot. My character name was Fitz and I was a Hibernian firbolg Hero. Would be nice to see some old faces.

A long shot that is.. right.
Sumaria [Elfenblut] - lvl 50 Druid
Feydin [Elfenblut] - lvl 50 Hero
and some more toons

Had my best time there - here is a little Memory of a good friend of me and others.

Will be in Hibernia again - most likely as Warden for the beginning. Name should be Fenrax ;-)
Sat 29 Dec 2018 6:06 AM by Kederav
Kederav - Sorc.

I'll be playing
Fri 4 Jan 2019 3:24 PM by Tkanan
Oh man. So awesome to see so many familiar old names! I played the original Tyus Kanan, an elf melee ranger on Hib Igraine. Jackmode was and is my forever guildmaster❤️
Mon 7 Jan 2019 2:51 PM by Mightybrew
Oh the names of the past! Hi there Fitz. I played many toons but my main was Sober the drunk bard. =)
Mon 7 Jan 2019 4:29 PM by Shamus777
Mightybrew wrote:
Mon 7 Jan 2019 2:51 PM
Oh the names of the past! Hi there Fitz. I played many toons but my main was Sober the drunk bard. =)

I remember you 😉
Tue 8 Jan 2019 6:18 AM by Windrunner
Greetings,

I was just speaking to my old friend Armsmancer and he told me of this project. Gonna give it a go and see how it turns out. So many familiar names here and it’s great To have an opportunity to play with you all once again. I am Windrunner from <Seven>. Old school paladin, and defender of things that are shiny! (Old VN signature!)

/salute

Cya in the field!!!
Tue 8 Jan 2019 3:54 PM by Tkanan
Windrunner, I remember you! I feel like we ran into each other out in the frontiers fairly often. Maybe at the old school Uppland gates? Awesome! - Tyus Hib Ranger.
Tue 8 Jan 2019 5:20 PM by Windrunner
yes Tyus as I regularly made Bledmeer my personal Retreat from time to time and has others out there as well like Maidenlita
Sat 12 Jan 2019 4:55 AM by Zonyx
I played a Ranger on Igraine, but never accomplished much after I dinged 50.
Sat 12 Jan 2019 10:54 AM by infinital
I'll be on Hib with either Druid (Sharkie) or Bard (Sharkun).

See you there!@!
Mon 14 Jan 2019 6:21 PM by Zirc
I remember a lot of you-- Fitz, Wordna, Sarosas, Jestr.

I played as Zirc, a nightshade. I was in Cannyssagh Saighin and Athenas Avatars. Nice to see some familiar faces =)
Mon 14 Jan 2019 7:19 PM by rebilak81
Few of us from Anno Domini/Igraine & Guinevere just started last night on mid. Svot was my savage, also had a few other characters with names like Rebilak (bard and armsman) and Leamos when things were clustered. Some of the others that started up are Reunna/Rionna, UncleScreamin & Waylon to any that might remember us. Good to see some familiar names!

Svot/Rebilak
Fri 18 Jan 2019 1:41 PM by teylix
Man a lot of names tickle my memory.

I was Teydis the Berserker. I was in various guilds like Beyond Death and Fallen Few.
Sat 19 Jan 2019 12:49 AM by mimdars
jettor hibs lords of the hunt :p then chaotic sins
Sat 26 Jan 2019 5:35 AM by Hanshi
I was Hanshi shade on igraine Blades of Purgatory guild.
Sun 27 Jan 2019 11:31 PM by Nostalgia
Are there any Igraine based Midgard guilds here? A few old Rigor Mortis (Aneuryzm, Vorkrek, and myself) members have joined and are looking for others.

I was Kashinara (druid) & Sirynn(bard) on Igraine Hib right after release then swapped to Igraine Midgard and played Rynnsi the Skald and Ibeke (v 2.0) the Healer
Fri 1 Feb 2019 3:28 AM by Cesarthegreat
I was Cesarthegreat / Esharp / Wootles was part of OOD / Unity hope to see you all out there.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 3:33 AM by raysobi
Ghostface Killah here from Igraine! I do remembered Fitz, Nancy, Nachos, Nate bruner.

Dallas, and this prenerf stun spec cleric. Also any of you remember ice wizard that was played by 1 person?? Lmao!!

Man...great time, I’m glad I found this server.
Tue 12 Feb 2019 4:41 PM by XLGrandma
Parkdog Alb Theurg here, dont recall our guild but we were purple and gold

Happy to be back on some daoc!
Wed 13 Feb 2019 1:23 AM by Warjon
raysobi wrote:
Tue 12 Feb 2019 3:33 AM
Ghostface Killah here from Igraine! I do remembered Fitz, Nancy, Nachos, Nate bruner.

Dallas, and this prenerf stun spec cleric. Also any of you remember ice wizard that was played by 1 person?? Lmao!!

Man...great time, I’m glad I found this server.

Nancy! heh Fitz, Dallas... This thread is a true time capsule.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 3:30 PM by Natebruner
I will playing again on Midgard

Natebruner Troll Zerk- went on to be 12L8
Fri 15 Feb 2019 5:04 PM by XLGrandma
who could forget you nate, im on mid now too look forward to seeing you out there!
Sun 17 Feb 2019 4:31 PM by Natebruner
XLGrandma wrote:
Fri 15 Feb 2019 5:04 PM
who could forget you nate, im on mid now too look forward to seeing you out there!

Made a Zerk called : Espn
Tue 19 Feb 2019 12:01 PM by ctm99
Ingvold wrote:
Tue 4 Dec 2018 7:15 AM
Definitely remember Nuchos the infiltrator! He was the terror of the AMG in Emain, one of the first stealthers to hit R10, back when most of us were struggling up to R5.

I remember Mon, for her enchantress as an enemy on Igraine, and as a Winter guildie on Mid Gareth.

Another one who would be fun to run into is Logjam the armsman. He played on live for a while as recently as a couple years ago. And the guy who played the original Team Wizzy. (Although he couldn't do that here.)

Jettero and Aneuryzm the skalds. Fellow RMs Bruja, Noctal, and Splish. Hunters Teske and Celerith. Hroard the warrior. Pelon and Aela the SBs.

It would be really amazing to see the original Fires of Valhalla Troll Patrol again: Gurth, Alki, and Ming. So many names from the early days, I should really go looking through my old screenshots at some point.
;-)

Berg! Shot you a PM. Hit me up.

- Pelon
Wed 22 May 2019 1:33 PM by jaliidan
Anyone still playing from igraine? I played a druid in deception, couple of us playing.
Wed 22 May 2019 2:39 PM by Horus
jaliidan wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 1:33 PM
Anyone still playing from igraine? I played a druid in deception, couple of us playing.

I'm still playing. My ranger is almost RR7. I was a armsman and sorc mostly on Igraine.

I don't even remember the name of my old guild..Dark Knights maybe?
Wed 22 May 2019 4:45 PM by Schmurda
Haareli <Blades of Purgatory> Hibernia

When I was 15, I spent 7 or so months to grind to 50 on AOL dial up. Unfortunately a week or so after hitting 50 with no temp or rvr playtime, my Mother pulled the DAoC plug. 15 years later I found uthgard, and now I'm here. I only remember one or 2 guildies named Sye and Ren, so hello to you if you are here.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics