Albs and Hibs in Mid

Started 23 Mar 2020
by clumsy
in Tavern
Hibs were on Bled Albs were on Blend the albs took Blend and all the towers and refused to hit Hibs at Glen instead they decided to PVE another undefended keep in Mid....... Why? And Why are mids not defending during the day? Euros are asleep or PVEing? And then when you try to rally mids during Euro time they give you attitude? Thankfully Ampt stepped up to the plate. I don't understand MID Euro time I won't log in during your time because you guys have zero realm pride and the Albs are cowards instead of manning up and hitting the hibs on glen you decide to take a stupid keep? WTF?!!!!! purchased 17 rams today to take back a realm MIDGARD won't defend during EURO time... getting old.
Mon 23 Mar 2020 4:48 AM by brewtus23
clearly no one cares. you do you bro
Mon 23 Mar 2020 4:55 AM by Forlornhope
It's simple, the vast majority of people who play this game want nothing but easy rp farming.
Mon 23 Mar 2020 8:31 AM by clumsy
brewtus23 wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 4:48 AM
clearly no one cares. you do you bro

Euro mids don't defend.. and don't care sad very sad...
Mon 23 Mar 2020 9:03 AM by Neutronstar1989
I’ve noticed this too since coming back and it’s really putting me off from levelling up a new mid toon. Feels very cliquey and difficult to get groups and bgs going. The only bgs I ever see up are random and last around 10minutes before someone else then sets a bg flag
Mon 23 Mar 2020 9:50 AM by MeatBicycle
Forlornhope wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 4:55 AM
It's simple, the vast majority of people who play this game want nothing but easy rp farming.

Thats the main reason for a lot of problems on phoenix. Most people don't want to have fair fights, neither zerg nor small or 8vs8 and especially no 1v1. Its all about rps/hour and they take the easiest way to get rps. Farming levelers, killing lowbies at the docks, 8v1 people around the task keeps before the change and so on.

@topic Since Gio left Mid there is almost nobody who wants to lead a bg on mid at all. Wartock did it very good for some time, but i think he isn't that often online at the moment. Also the german alliance seems to have some trouble regarding their numbers. Looks like a much smaller 'bg' now. In my opinion mid is at the moment in a very bad state but i'm sure that it will change (like it does with Alb after Harder leaved).
Mon 23 Mar 2020 3:03 PM by Horus
Things ebb and flow. Realms go up and down. It wasn't that long ago that mid was steam rolling everybody.
Mon 23 Mar 2020 3:32 PM by Lollie
MeatBicycle wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 9:50 AM
Forlornhope wrote:

Thats the main reason for a lot of problems on phoenix. Most people don't want to have fair fights, neither zerg nor small or 8vs8 and especially no 1v1. Its all about rps/hour and they take the easiest way to get rps. Farming levelers, killing lowbies at the docks, 8v1 people around the task keeps before the change and so on.

To be honest, it's always been like that even when the game launched.
Mon 23 Mar 2020 7:14 PM by mattymc
Lollie wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 3:32 PM
MeatBicycle wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 9:50 AM
Forlornhope wrote:

To be honest, it's always been like that even when the game launched.

To be honest, I have played this game much longer than most and this isnt true --- perhaps its true for the primarily EUROPEAN crowd, but acting like the ALBS recently, cow-towing to HIBBS and not even fighting them or trying to get their relics back -- it's out of character for the game -- but it is completely consistent with being particularly lazy and, in a game sense, cowardly.

It's a sad state of affairs and the true demise of the game --- it's sad that there isn't a whit of difference between Phoenix and live when it comes to not rewarding players who actually PLAY the game.
Tue 24 Mar 2020 4:43 AM by brewtus23
You mention relics..... No one really cares about the relics, they are pretty much worthless here on phoenix and the defense of them are pointless as the keeps you put them in are easily steamrolled after the prime time crowds log off. There has never been anything done about the relics since phoenix started. I have played since beta started and we didn't even test the relics before we went live. The server is great i love it, will continue to play it, but come on there is alot of stuff that could be fixed instead of worrying about gambling and novelty pets and other worthless shit
Tue 24 Mar 2020 5:26 AM by tyrantanic
I hope you're not near the tipping point, Clumsy. Your favorite bard is on his way to relive the glory of our epic Scath fight. See you soon and tell Xyorman I said hi.
Tue 24 Mar 2020 2:47 PM by mattymc
brewtus23 wrote:
Tue 24 Mar 2020 4:43 AM
You mention relics..... No one really cares about the relics, they are pretty much worthless here on phoenix and the defense of them are pointless as the keeps you put them in are easily steamrolled after the prime time crowds log off. There has never been anything done about the relics since phoenix started. I have played since beta started and we didn't even test the relics before we went live. The server is great i love it, will continue to play it, but come on there is alot of stuff that could be fixed instead of worrying about gambling and novelty pets and other worthless shit

It's more the sense of propriety and what the game is SUPPOSED to be --- someone takes you stuff, you don't roll over and act the role of a coward --- THAT more than anything has and will kill the game ---- there are better games for virtually everything else but PEOPLE fighting PEOPLE; DAOC still has the corner on that market <or at least could> ---- today's clown show is all about avoiding an actual fight to complete a more lucrative idiotic quest; watching 2 realms not fight and PvE a third is laughable and pathetic --- frankly, if that's all you can do or want to do, why would you play a game that is inferior PvE game?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics