SARS - CoV2

Started 11 Mar 2020
by Raec
in Tavern
Meanwhile all you addicts get your daily dose of dopamine playing here keep an eye on the world situation. What happened in china, repeted here in Italy and its already growing all around the world.

First few cases, than clusters than epidemic in the country.

Goverment will first minimize the situation, will keep tell that situation is under controll but cases will keep growing, than they will admit situation is severe , than critical, than they will start to implement containment procedures gradually more strict

So for example here in italy they first tried to contain at the epicenter, after they discovered there was more than one. So they extended to a bigger area but case started to pop all around the country with no direct connections.

If this is happening at any stage also in your country look where we italians are. In this specific time frame every non necessary shop is closed. Only food stores and pharmacies are open. People can t leave their home towns except for working reasons or health issues. No restaurants , pub , cafes, clubs etc. Every citizen is higly encouraged to go out as little as possible.

Everyone all around the world should be ready and aware. Prep if u can

Edit for suggestion:

If u are a seller of any kind i would go quite low on the next order of goods.

If you work in restaurant business get ready for some deep shit.

If u are just a simple man with simple needs go stock on food now ;
not because there gonna be a oncoming shortage( unless trucks stop) but because it might become to risky even to go buy food and have a chance to meet an infect.
Same reason for medications ;if u or one of your family have some health problem take as much as u can now.
Wed 11 Mar 2020 11:17 PM by Freedomcall
Yes, this virus is still unpredictable and reported to have created new mutants.
No one is aware what will happen in months.

Avoid crowd, wear masks when you go out, clean your hands right after getting home,
and last but not least, eat well and sleep well to maintain good immune system.

Stay safe, all!
Wed 11 Mar 2020 11:21 PM by Doiri
Raec wrote:
Wed 11 Mar 2020 11:06 PM
Meanwhile all you addicts get your daily dose of dopamine playing here keep an eye on the world situation. What happened in china, repeted here in Italy and its already growing all around the world.

First few cases, than clusters than epidemic in the country.

Goverment will first minimize the situation, will keep tell that situation is under controll but cases will keep growing, than they will admit situation is severe , than critical, than they will start to implement containment procedures gradually more strict

So for example here in italy they first tried to contain at the epicenter, after they discovered there was more than one. So they extended to a bigger area but case started to pop all around the country with no direct connections.

If this is happening at any stage also in your country look where we italians are. In this specific time frame every non necessary shop is closed. Only food stores and pharmacies are open. People can t leave their home towns except for working reasons or health issues. No restaurants , pub , cafes, clubs etc. Every citizen is higly encouraged to go out as little as possible.

Everyone all around the world should be ready and aware. Prep if u can

agree. i'm in switzerland and our mofo politicians so obviously try to downplay that shit it hurts. but not only the politicians with their stupid ass recommendations such as "avoid rush hour!", no also many employers that don't give a damn what happens to their employees. i work in security and have to attend a stupid ass exhibition next week in a convention center, yeah fuq that and fuq you, you greedy kunts. situation will explode in our faces within the next 1 or 2 weeks.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 1:13 AM by easytoremember
Same hysteria as avian flu, swine flu, ebola, zika, etc; who cares
Thu 12 Mar 2020 1:23 AM by gotwqqd
easytoremember wrote:
Thu 12 Mar 2020 1:13 AM
Same hysteria as avian flu, swine flu, ebola, zika, etc; who cares

WHO
Thu 12 Mar 2020 2:32 AM by protege
Stay safe & healthy out there everyone.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 3:07 AM by lolhisup
I just bought some weed the other day. Enough for a couple of weeks. I have a little bit of Vodka, hopefully between the two, I will be okay.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 6:33 AM by Astaa
Idiots are buying all the bogroll and rice in the UK, crazy.

They had even run out of lighters at my nearest shop ffs.

I am hoping they tell us all to "work from home" next week, got a NS to level.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 9:26 AM by Lollie
Astaa wrote:
Thu 12 Mar 2020 6:33 AM
Idiots are buying all the bogroll and rice in the UK, crazy.

They had even run out of lighters at my nearest shop ffs.

I am hoping they tell us all to "work from home" next week, got a NS to level.

Apparently you'll get 2 weeks off at full pay if you get it.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 12:39 PM by Gfxygames
Wtf does any of this have to do with daoc? Other than increase in pop because everyone will have to stay home as much as possible. But, that point wasn't even called out.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 12:57 PM by Cooky
closed
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics