search a real classic server with population.

Started 6 Mar 2020
by birate
in Tavern
bored about all the unbalance and easy way here if someone know an other server more in the classic daoc way.
Fri 6 Mar 2020 5:43 PM by Forlornhope
birate wrote:
Fri 6 Mar 2020 5:35 PM
bored about all the unbalance and easy way here if someone know an other server more in the classic daoc way.

You can go play with the 40 people who play Uthgard.
Sat 7 Mar 2020 10:22 AM by Enyore
Can i have your stuff?
Sat 7 Mar 2020 11:22 PM by keen
birate wrote:

U think a true classic server is more balanced? :X
can i has ur stuff?
Fri 13 Mar 2020 2:54 AM by SaintRon
"I want my flavor of unbalanced."
Fri 13 Mar 2020 12:20 PM by Gfxygames
Why even post this? Nobody cares if you, 1 single person leaves. You know the other option, there's no way you think there's some other heavily populated classic servers that's balanced hidden somewhere in the depths of the internet. There is an authentic classic server, you know which one it is. You are just making noise to make noise. Daoc was never balanced, you can't fully balance a game like this.
Fri 13 Mar 2020 2:33 PM by chryso
You should create your own server where you think it is balanced.
Let us know when you are done.
Fri 13 Mar 2020 2:36 PM by Sepplord
with blackjack

and hookers
Sat 14 Mar 2020 2:12 AM by Forlornhope
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 13 Mar 2020 2:36 PM
with blackjack

and hookers

Forget the blackjack
Sat 4 Apr 2020 4:06 PM by Frug
Forlornhope wrote:
Fri 6 Mar 2020 5:43 PM
birate wrote:

You can go play with the 40 people who play Uthgard.

Uthgard (like all MMORPG's I'm tracking) has seen an increase in players, just like Phoenix. https://unixgeek.com/uthgard.html

Still doesn't want to make me play there, but they're not without their population increases.

Mon 6 Apr 2020 2:16 PM by Bentleyzsht
Ya man, this game gets frustrating at times for me too, when it does I just take a break. On the bright side if you're finding enjoyment from playing a game with low pop like what we find on these freeshards, you have literally ENDLESS options new & old of MMOs to try out there. Even the lowest of the new MMO's are at like 10,000 at its lowest point during the day (Some will reply to prove this wrong, but those are just those who want to kick someone while they are down, same as the "Can I have your stuff" comments, or "You think we care if you leave?" When in reality you can't please everyone, but when at peak you have 1k people playing, it only takes one new game or server and we could see a quick dive like Uthgard did.) The reality is there are way more people playing games now then when we first started playing. Go check out some new MMO's, the only hard part is that there are soo many, keep an open mind, sith through the bad ones, then come back and give me some insight on which ones stuck.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics