Quickness

Started 25 Feb 2020
by querbeet
in Tavern
Does quickness have any relevancy for nukers these days?
Tue 25 Feb 2020 11:11 AM by Forlornhope
querbeet wrote:
Tue 25 Feb 2020 10:49 AM

it only effects melee attack speed and things like evade/parry. I don't think it ever had any effect on cast speed or and dd'ers.
Tue 25 Feb 2020 4:15 PM by inoeth
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 25 Feb 2020 11:11 AM
querbeet wrote:

it only effects melee attack speed and things like evade/parry. I don't think it ever had any effect on cast speed or and dd'ers.

i highly doubt it effects parry/evade
afaik its dex based

still casters dont need any quickness, even though they gain quick with lvl
Tue 25 Feb 2020 4:30 PM by Ashenspire
inoeth wrote:
Tue 25 Feb 2020 4:15 PM
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 25 Feb 2020 11:11 AM
querbeet wrote:

i highly doubt it effects parry/evade
afaik its dex based

still casters dont need any quickness, even though they gain quick with lvl

Quickness is melee swing speed (has no effect below 60) and 50% of the evade stat calculation (the other half is Dex).

It does not affect parry.
Sun 8 Mar 2020 3:44 AM by JaggedOne
From the day this game came out in 2001, QUI has been the tertiary stat for all "true" casters (list casters ?). Back then, everyone thought that it was because QUI affected casting speed. That was not true then and never has been true. It got to where it almost seemed that the devs were punking us (except I'm not sure that the term "punking" even existed in 2001). AFAIK, they never changed it on live - correct me if I'm wrong. I had hoped that Uth or Phoenix would change it....since they didn't, I assume that it is something that is wired into the original snarl of code and can't be easily fixed in a separate shard....
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics